Luckiest Lucy.

By callmeCree

Adryan is 24, she has a little sister Lucille who's 17 and a daughter with Chance, Kali who's 2. Raising your... More

"you actin' real uptight" (1)
real sisters. (2)
valentines day the worst day. (3)
crazy in love. (4)
do you love me? (5)
"answer the phone!" (6)
a mood & im moody (7)
unthinkable (8)
luck, lies, love. (9)
bray blues & babydad's... (10)
kiesha's kids (11)
lucky lucy. (12)
the business. the brand. the baddie. the babies. (13)
session 32 (14)
"TT LU!" two you. (15)
"sucker for her love & fly sh.t" (16)
da jitts (17)
show me love. (18)
take a "chance"... (19)
Mr. MakeitHappen (20)
This Christmas. (21)
brown birthday. (22)
in fear for Jamir. (23)
"its the liquor, bro" (24)
daddys little girl(s)❤️ (25)
M.I.L.F (26)
"woke up 1 day & it was all on me" (28)
Ex for a reason. (29)
"You are being so uptight." (30)

alignment (27)

21 4 0
By callmeCree

garden homes, detroit.
10:32am
June

Adryan Kaliyah tagged Chance Mathews in a post: (Facebook)
Happy Father's to the best father ever, (after my father) I know I'll never have to worry about my children lacking a father. You are the perfect #GirlDad to our girls, and an excellent role model to Chan. Y(our) children are so blessed to have you, I know our girls are so loved and they feel and are reminded of it every time you see them. Thank you for protecting us, thank you for providing for us, thank you for loving our kids no matter what you and I go through. You are an all around great, brother, father, uncle, son and friend. We love you daddy & I have a surprise for you later🤎.

K fresh out, he was obsessed & amazed. 🫶🏾

Ik it's Father's Day, but I call em Daddy, too! (Sorry miss keisha) 🙈

Channy & MaMa

K & Daddy

~
12noon

Ryan whipped together breakfast as well as his Father's Day gifts on the kitchen island.

In the last couple of months things have been steady. Chance was able to get the judges permission on the custody and so Chan has been coming home to us for 7 days and then he goes back to his moms for 7 days.

Ryan has nothing to do with the situation but she is still Chance's partner and her daughters are Chandler's sisters.

"I don't see it." Luc came back in the kitchen with no luck in finding tape.

"We'll we gone do without it, turn the shit backwards, and somebody please get my baby she's hollering her lungs out."

Ryan flipped the pancake and went back to decorating the kitchen.

"You need to put that other one in an extra circular." Luc said holding Sevyn and eying Kali. She was jumping from couch to couch but still watching her iPad.

"It's coming, trust me. She's about to go to a summer camp." Ryan laughed at it.

"I think he's up." Luc scrambled in the kitchen to help her sister once she heard the bedroom door open and close.

"Shit." Ryan laughed nervously.

"Big?" Ryan called up the steps.

"Yeah, where my baby?" He sounded like he was awake for a minute, he didn't have a sleepy voice.

"Down here causing chaos."

He jogged down the steps and his eyes lit up.

"Awwww shit." He smiled.

"Happy Fadders day, daddy!" Kali came running.

"Happy Father's Day dad!" Chan joined from the living room.

"Happy Father's Day." Luc handed him a card, passed the baby off to him and started to make her plate.

"Thanks y'all." He went around the decor and gifts to see Ryan.

"Happy Father's Day." She smiled and passed him his plate.

"Mannnn I'm blessed." He kissed Ryan's lips. Sevyn in one arm, his plate at the other.

"Thank you."

"Kali and Chan! Come eat." Ryan set their plates at the table before going to take that last pancake out.

"I feel special."

"You are." Ryan smiled.

"Daddy I - I - Kali began to interrupt conversation with request.

"Not ah, shhhh don't tell me nun." Chance shut Kali down.

"She always tryna spoil something." Luc laughed.

"Don't do my baby like that. Tell mommy." Ryan said.

"Mommy I want balloons." Kali pointed to her dads balloons.

"Kali, focus on your breakfast. Don't start this." Luc begged, seated eating.

"It's Father's Day, not your birthday." Chan told Kali.

Ryan scuffed at everybody's replies before her own.

Kali groaned in frustration at her aunt and brothers comments.

"Kali they're right. Every holiday is not you birthday. Today is about your Dad, go sit and eat." Ryan sent her off.

Ryan sat down at the island with Chance. She removed Sevyn from Chance.

"Bangin." Chance smiled kissing Ryan again before forking more food.

"Keep you tongue in your mouth lil girl." Luc scolded Kali picking with Chandler.

Kali blew spit out her mouth and everything happened so fast, Chan popped her way before Ryan or Luc could get to it and she was honestly shocked.

Ryan's head boomeranged to Chance. Her eyes read "do something" but her body language was stunted. Sevyn was reaching for everything on her mom's plate.

Chance signed, set his fork down and stood up.

"Alright. Chandler you know better. Don't hit your sister, nigga. Kali why you spitting?"

Kali was crying.

"I didn't even hit her that hard. She shouldn't spit on me, Aunt Lu told her. Dad that's not even fair, shit spit on me!" Chan had a temper just like his father, and he don't play about his sister, or about himself.

"You just standing there! DoNt HiT yOuR sIsTeR..." Ryan grabbed Kali's arm and walked out the kitchen.

"How she get to cry and my freaking pancakes is spitty now?" Chan had a good point. Luc tried not to laugh. So did Chance, Chandler was serious."

"Eat hers, don't hit your sister no more. You know better. We gone handle it."

"I didn't mean to really hit her. Plus dad, she always think it's about her."

"This is great." Luc said eating breakfast laughing. Chance was so not good at this.

"Son, she's your little sister. Ryan was coming and I was right here. When she come back to eat you need to apologize."

"Okay." Chan said sliding Kali's pancakes toward him.

"I'll be back." Chance sighed chasing the steps to get to his bedroom.

Ryan was cradling Kali, Sevyn was rolling in the bed. Kali was quiet now but he could read Ryan's whole face.

"Don't let it happen again." Ryan simply said to Chance but looking at their daughter before putting her on her feet.

"Come here." Chance picked her up sitting down on the bed.

"Keep hands and feet and your spit to yourself, okay?"

"Yes." Kali sniffled.

"You get down there and apologize to your brother." He said seriously.

"Ok." Kali left.

Chance sat for 5 seconds before turning to Ryan.

"It was an accident. A reflex." Chance spoke up.

"I know, that's why I'm up here. They both were wrong, just scared me."

"He a boy. Gotta give 'em that, he not fucking with the disrespect."

Ryan chuckled. "I know now. He popped my baby."

"You okay?"

"Yes."

"Come show me." He smirked being flirtatious.

"Not too much." Ryan grinned walking out the room with the baby.

~

2:39pm

"DAD!" Chan banged on the bedroom door from the other side.

"Wassup boy?" Chance asked in the middle of being inside of Ryan.

"Can you cashapp me $20 I really need Roblox upgrades."

Ryan chuckled.

"When did he get a card?"

"Gave em my cashapp card and changed the name."

Chance chuckled too. He just looked down at Ryan still pushing in her. She covered her mouth.

"Yeah, I will in a second. Stop banging on my door boy."

Chan twisted the doorknob.

"Yooooo, son is cock blocking so bad right now." Chance pulled out irritated but not upset.

"Here I come, I was in the shower. Hold on." He grabbed the most random towel from the bathroom jogging to the bedroom door.

Ryan hopped out the bed and went into the bathroom and grabbed her robe. The bed was literally covered in sweat and juices.

She pulled the comforter back before Chan was curious.

"Let me see what you talkin bout cuz you always ordering crazy shit." Chance opened the bedroom door.

Ryan excused herself past them to go pick up her baby from Luc's room.

"E coming over." Luc said soon as Ryan entered her room.

"Can y'all babysit tonight? He don't know it but ima take him to the spa, chiropractor and a little shopping. Well not tonight but like 5 this afternoon?"

"Yeah. Make sure I gotta chiro on my birthday."

"Girl. Don't start. I ain't forget about you. It ain't no chiropractor though."

Luc smiled.

Out of nowhere Kali was attached to Ryan's thigh.

"Hey mommiee, get your sisters nuk from TT, we going in my room." They walked to Ryan's room.

"You got that figured out?" Ryan asked.

"Yup. He got his shit. Why is the daycare back?" He jokingly asked.

"Oh shut up. We gotta be somewhere at 5. I AM picking out your outfit. I'm about to breast feed her and get in the shower."

"I go." Kali kissed up on her dad.

"Where we going?" Chance asked while Kali climbed all over her dad.

"Don't worry nigga." Ryan rolled her eyes giving Sevyn a boob.

"It's too much going on." He said not liking being in the dark.

"It is. I'm actually getting in the bath."

"Wait wait where is we going, kali relaxxxx." He stood up following her to the bathroom.

Ryan laughed.

"You overwhelmed. It's daddy's day. And don't worry about where we going. Can I surprise you?"

"Ion know if I'm pose to want my kids or not on this day, got damn." He snatched Kali off of him, then started taking the sheets off the bed.

"Kali! In here! Now!" Ryan called her to the bathroom with her and her sister.

Ryan had Sevyn on her chest as she ran bath water.

Sevyn was definitely a foodie. She snapped not being fed on the hour or interrupted.

"Kali, get your sisters swing, drag it in here." Ryan told Kali snatching her iPad to give her something to do.

"It's heaaaavy."

"It's not heavy. Stop lying."

"Heavyyyy mommy."

"Kali Angel Mathews, if I get it there's no iPad for you. Stop being lazy, bring her swing."

Kali dragged the swing into the bathroom.

"I need my iPad."

Ryan ignored her.

"Mommy i please get my iPad?"

"Kali. Stop being a brat, relax." Ryan swirled the water around with her hand.

Kali sat down and was quiet for a second.

Ryan passed her the iPad.

"Stay right in here with it. Just calm down Stink." She stepped into her water.

"What color we wearing I need to know what jewelry I'm setting out."

"Ehh, I think you can pull off silver tonight."

"How you gone tell me?"

"You asked me." Ryan snapped her neck.

"Ok smart ass, wanna be so top secret."

"I'll show you when I get out the tub."

~
4:40pm

"She's not letting me do anything." Ryan sighed holding Sevyn.

"No outside for you." Chance chuckled coming from the bathroom wrapped in his towel.

"This is crazy. I cant even put her down."

"MaMa. You giving hell? What time we gotta go by?"

"Five." Ryan rolled her eyes.

Sevyn pushed herself up in her moms arms paying attention to her dad.

"Baaaabe." Ryan wined.

"She not sleepy then." Chance said making her smile behind her moms back.

"She is, she so scared to miss something."

"Let me get her."

"Hell no. You're who she wants." Ryan stood up and left out the bedroom to go into Kali and Sevyn's room.

"Its 10 minutes past your nap time MaMa." Ryan rocked her. When she got in the room Kali was already in there so it's not like she'd make Kali get out.

Ryan closed the door and went back inside her bedroom, it's the best place as long as she didn't see her dad.

"What I'm putting on?"

Ryan almost shed a tear.

"I'm gonna be rushing to get dressed."

"Let me get her. Get dressed first. I got her."

"I just really want Father's Day to be good for you Big, that's all. I'll get her to sleep."

Ryan sat back on the bed.

Sevyn would let her eyes flutter and as soon as they shut she opens them. She can sense her mom about to leave her.

^Ryans Snap Upload^

~

5:32pm

"You okay?" Chance put his hands around Ryan who was working on her hair style.

"Yeah. You smell good."

"Thank you."

"I'm almost ready. I promise."

"Baby ain't no need to rush. I'm cool. I'm not mad, we got 3 kids now."

"Don't remind me." Ryan sighed.

"You gotta let me help. I get that you want everything to be your way, and right when. But patience is a virtue FB. I could've been had her sleep by then, ain't nothing going on that you need to do it alone. I keep telling you that."

"I just be tryna find my groove with the girls. I want her used to me and the way I do it too. She's 6 months now, time is going fast."

"We'll yeah you heard what I said, anyways I like yo coordination lil mama." He smiled at her when she jumped into her jeans.

Ryan smiled.

"You wanna drive my car?" He asked.

Ryan smiled again.

"Hell yeah. Go start it." She was too happy.

"Oh Lord." He walked away.

"I'll be out in like 10 minutes. I'm switching purses and getting my shoes on."

"Okay."

"Luc!" Ryan called scrambling to get her shoes on.

"Whaaaat?"

"Sevyn is going to be up 6:30, give her a bottle, at 7:30 give her some fruit or something table food-ish and see if she eats it."

"Okay."

"Love you." Ryan said leaving the room.

"Love you too."

~

6:10pm

Ryan looked over at Chance as she parked.

"You read the building?" She smirked.

"Ion know where we at."

"Okay we'll when we get inside you will see. Come on."

"Look like a therapist building..."

"Can you see now?" Ryan wanted him to put two and two together.

"Chiropractor?" He grinned in question.

"Yeah, you're getting adjusted and then a spa massage."

"Awww that's dope Bae. Shit where the one we was watching the one time on instagram?" He asked opening the door for me.

"It's here Chance."

He chuckled.

"You know I got you." She said again.

"Feel like my birthday."

"You act like I don't do nothing for you. Shut up."

"Nah, you definitely do. I really feel the love today though."

"Good."

"Hi, and what service are your guys into? Or is there a booking?"

"Uhh, we have a booking. Couples massage and he's getting adjusted by Dr. Forbes."

"Okay, and I assume your a father. So happy Father's Day."

"Thank you." Chance smiled.

"Have you guys ever visited us?"

"No this is both our first time."

"Okay, nice. So how we start your service, each person, pair, family or couple gets a suite. I'll register a key what last name you booked with?"

"Matthews."

"And will you guys just need the suite for the whole 4 hours or would you guys be staying the night?"

"Oh we will only need 3 hours maybe."

"Okay. Here's your key. Each floor has a spa, but the chiropractor you guys are meeting with is located on the 1st floor and you will get a texted reminder. Which should be in about 10 minutes." The lobby desk lady said.

"Thank you." Ryan reached for the suite key and then Chance's hand.

"What room?" Chance asked.

Ryan eyed the key. "301."

"Shit like a hotel."

"It sorta is, just fancier. My poor baby so hood." Ryan laughed pressing the elevator button.

Chance smirked.

"Ya coordination up right, I see you." Chance complimented their outfits.

"I know what I'm doing. Don't play with it." The elevator dinged.

2,091 likes
chancemathews She tell me keep gon when she cummin'💯. I'm tryna put a boy in her tummy🤫. #realfatherstandUP #BIGFIANCE

view all comments...

lovealways.adryan you picked this as a fathers day caption is crazy... 🤦🏾‍♀️
instagramuser You ain't deny it!!! Is crazier sis!
chancemathews 🙏🏾💯💯💯No Lies!!

~
at the spa
~

Ryan and Chance sat waiting for the next available couples room.

"How you feel?" Ryan asked on his lap playing with his ears.

"Good as fuck. I needed that. He adjusted all the right shit."

"Good. Lil massage will top it off."

"They got some liquor or somethin?" Chance asked.

"Yeah. You ain't drink enough?" Ryan asked.

"I'm a grown ass man, then 2 ass mimosas was appetizer's."

Ryan chuckled.

"A mess. But yeah the couples massage comes with fruit trays, cheese and crackers and champagne."

"This high class as hell."

"Boujie." Ryan smirked.

"Matthews?" A masseuse came out.

"Couple massage?" She asked as they stood up.

"Yes. Can he start with any other drink than champagne?"

"Oh yeah it doesn't only have to be champagne."

"Is it an additional charge?" Chance asked.

He wasn't being cheap, he just was a man who didn't like too much being paid for without his help.

"No."

"Aight cool can I get that menu?" He asked as they followed her.

"Absolutely."

"It smells good." Ryan smiled.

The masseuse pivoted to them.

"My name is Keri, And this is my assistant Brianna. Your package is unlimited, meaning drinks and trays, we also provide Bluetooth and television thought you probably won't watch much, either bed of your choice, get as comfortable as you'd like we will be back in 5 minutes to start the services, the mini bar is located right back there, help yourself to ice and food."

"Thank you." Ryan said.

Chance turned right to the bar as soon as they left.

Ryan got undressed at the massage table.

"I gotta lay on my stomach for real?" Chance asked watching Ryan.

"Chance what else you posed to do?"

"They ain't got the chairs like the malls be having?"

"Probably, I didn't know you would want that."

"Yeah FB this table shit too gay for me."

"Okay we'll take your picky ass out there and request your massage as so." Ryan said fixing the sheet across her lower half.

"They gone be back in a minute." Chance said throwing a shot back and pulling out his phone.

~

Chance request was met and Ryan could care less. The pressure she felt to her backside was just what she needed.

"You been thinking about the wedding?" Chance spoke up.

Ryan came to reality and indulged in his conversation.

"Lil bit. I could always use some help."

"You ain't told me nun babe. I'm down."

"I haven't even thought of our accent color. It's so much going on in one day and not even enough hours." Ryan inhaled with the following massages Brianna did.

"Aight then, beginning of this week tomorrow I guess we gone take some time out to think and plan."

"We don't even have a year."

"Asap is the year." He seriously said.

"Chance that's not how weddings work, at all."

"So gimme a year."

"Umm like 1-2 more years, Sevyn will be walking walking, then we'll have a flower girl."

"Aight."

"We'll speak on it, that's not something I wanna get into. We just got a house, custody of Chan, this is not the body I want to even be in a wedding dress and I feel like we should definitely wait because I need my Dad. You never know he might get released early. I don't know."

"Okay I hear you. And I agree. But like you said you just had a baby. Don't be talking about yourself like that. Cuz I love that body girl." He truthfully emphasized.

Ryan smiled to herself.

"That's the body they paying for. Don't play with me." Chance unknowingly made her smile some more.

9:30pm

My Luc🍀👭🏽:

Hey, is everybody good?

Yup. Girls are sleep now. Chan is playing his game.

Okay. We're on the way back now. I just got dressed again..

Sis everything is good😂❤️

K😓

"Ready?" Ryan asked stretching her body. She felt relieved.

"Yeah." Chance tipped them laying money on each of the tables.

"Awwww." Ryan chuckled.

"Thank you." He grabbed Ryan's waist as they exited.

"You're welcome, can you drive back home?"

She put the keys in his hand.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah but I wanna go home, I'll eat at home."

"Aight."

~

1,003 likes
lovealways.adryan MY MAN. MY MAN. MY FUCKIN MAN🤗 (I think)

luckylucy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂wtf, are y'all trollin?
angel__DONT do my brother😂😂😂😂!!! 
chocolateheaven. I'm CTFU gimme y'all phones...

view more comments...

~

9:52pm

They pulled up in their driveway.

"I love you girl." Chance reached over to the passenger seat grabbing the back of her neck.

"I love you too." She sat up in her seat getting her things together

"Had a good day."

"You feel brand new." Ryan smiled getting out the car at the same time as him and meeting in front of the car.

"Hell yeah. That was a good gift, not gone lie. Feel like I'm 25 in the neck and back."

Ryan smiled with her eyes real big as they entered the house. She looked at Chance.

"What?" He looked around confused.

"Can mister 25 meet me in the bed?"

He shook his head, because as much as she tried to front she be the one egging the sex on.

"What?" Ryan smiled.

"Nun, you a trip." He pushed up on her backside as they made their way up the stairs.

"I'm gone check on the girls." Ryan eased off.

"Aight."

Chance went a separate way to Chandler's room.

He walked in and Chan was laid out on the floor, 2 steps away from his bed. He had his game on pause, his controller was still lit and he had plenty of snacks.

Chance was heavy on Boys will be Boys. He's been working on it but also doesn't wanna take away too much innocence.

Chance grabbed him up and laid him in his bed. Folded the comforter back, and tucked him in. Turned is fan on, clicked the game off and exited his room.

"Love you lil Chan. God bless my son." He said before shutting the door completely.

He learned that from Ryan, he finally gravitated toward that phrase after hearing her say it might after night to their daughters.

~

Ryan almost woke the baby up into deep of their room.

She backed up out the room, cracking the door after her sleep tights.

Luc was up, but Neither Ryan or Chance disturbed them.

"Luc don't play." Chance laughed coming back into the room.

"She be having my babies tired. I think she giving them melatonin." Ryan joked.

"Ayooo." Chance laughed undressing.

"Com'ere." He held his arm out for her to reach.

Ryan could see and feel how hard he was when he pulled her closer reaching to pick her up.

"Don't nut in me tonight." Ryan seriously said.

"Rrrreeelaxxxx. I already did that, anything from here in out is a safe net." He chuckled seducing her with slow conversation and kisses.

"You're sick."

"Soons I get up in it, the story will be different."

Ryan had no comment. But she knew they didn't need another kid, therefore she'll be looking into booking either a tube tie, or birth control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
203K 4.8K 61
Bri'Anna Is 20 , Her Bruther Is A Thug Just Like His Besfraan. His BestFran is The biggest drug lord in Nola. Thats All Yall Need To Know
2.5K 89 26
A 19 year old girl wanting to model, moves to LA but she gets into a terrible accident. Who will help her since she has no family there? Who witnesse...
439K 10.2K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...