Emotions Exposed

Por CavalierePrinciPessa

The continuation of the popular hit drama, "F4 Thailand Boys Over Flowers". Thyme pleaded with Gorya to stay... Más

After The Prom
The Nightmares
I Found The Only Love I Want In You
His Dream
Chances Are...You Give Love A Worthy Name!
F4 Kind Of Date
Do You Want To Play?
His Belief, Her Performance
The Contest Part 1
The Contest Part 2
F4 Kind Of Date Part 2
You've Made Me Happy, Thyme
Ladies Of The F4 Reunite
The Guest At The Jundee Residence

Thyme's Anguish, Gorya's Disappearance

286 3 0
Por CavalierePrinciPessa

"Where's Gorya?" He asked. The two girls looked at each other hesitantly knowing full well Gorya was in some sort of trouble before answering him. Thyme didn't miss the look between them and trepidation began to set in his heart. Thyme was sure to panic and they both knew it. It was Kanning who grasped Lita's phone lightly with the news. "P'Thyme, Gorya's missing."

The moment he heard Kanning tell him Gorya was missing, he sprinted towards his car. He got in and started her up. He left the parking garage. At the same time, he removed his navy blue tie and black blazer. He gripped the steering wheel tightly. Lita grabbed her phone. "Thyme, you wouldn't happen to have a long-lost twin brother would you?" Thyme stared at his phone in annoyance. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about. All I care about is finding Gorya." Kanning video called Kavin. Maybe he would make his friend listen. Lita tried again. "You should know Gorya's family is aware of the situation. Thyme, the important bit of information you keep avoiding is Gorya went after a guy who looked like an identical twin to you."

Thyme knew they weren't making it up. There was a guy in the movie theatre that looked and sounded like him but was vicious to Gorya. And when he found the Bastard he was good as dead. "Tell me everything that happened."

When Kavin picked up the video call, Kanning started to explain. "P'Kavin, Gorya left with a man that looked identical to P'Thyme." She told him slowly. Kavin sighed lowering his glasses to rub his eyes. Kavin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Kanning continued. "P'Thyme doesn't have a brother, so who is he?" She asked. Kavin didn't like this one bit. "There was no difference at all?" He inquired. Kanning sighed, tears were rolling down her face again as she tried to remember any details that could help Gorya and the F4. "Lita, Gorya, and I were at the movie theatre when a guy was making disgusting remarks about us. The voice and guy were Thyme but it wasn't Thyme. He spoiled water on Gorya's shirt and walked away. Gorya followed him and now we can't get a hold of her." She told him in a worried tone.

Kavin knew immediately it wasn't Thyme. No, Thyme gained kindness and compassion because of Gorya. Under her influence, he had changed from a boy to a man. She was his motivation. He wouldn't hurt Gorya for anything. Thyme had the love from the tiny girl that was currently missing. "Kanning, I need you and Lita to be calm. The F4 are on it, okay?" He gave her a small comforting smile and disconnected the video call. Kavin reached out to call Thyme, he knew how his friend would act. He was scared his friend would lose himself and become that dark version of himself because Gorya was missing. He patched a three-way call. Ren had to be involved and through Ren, MJ.

Thyme had the sudden urge to tear the whole city apart looking for her. It wasn't like the time when her phone died while they were stuck in the staircase. At least she was with him, safe and sound. Or even that one time when it took him three days to see her again because she was so busy finding another job.

The F4 and now Lita told him of the newly established TG3, short for Tough Girl 3, which showed up at Thyme's place. Ren tried to reason with his best friend. "Thyme," He replied gently. "Destroying the town won't help. We need to have clues." Lita asked Thyme the question. "So you haven't found Gorya yet?"

With that, Lita reached into a shopping bag and pulled out a women's detective trench coat. "If we're detectives, sunglasses are an required item." Kavin sighed. Maybe he gave Lita the wrong advice. Thyme was agitated. "I don't like that he was sneaking around me. And when I'll find him, I'll look him right in the eye and tell him."

Lita took off the sunglasses, folding her arms over her chest. "Tell him what, Thyme? Not to go anywhere near Gorya?" The moment Thyme stood there, confounded she knew she was right. "You can't forgive him for what he did while pretending to be you." She told him out loud. Thyme shook his head, closing his eyes briefly. "I'm calling the Police." He announced. "I need a swim." He told his friends and Gorya's friends before leaving them on their own in the living room.

The F3 realized Thyme was taking Gorya's disappearance better than expected. After all, wasn't she the tiny girl that had defended herself against him three years earlier?

Gorya woke up dizzy. She opened her eyes and looked around. She shot up in bed, feeling her clothing. She saw two pills on the nightstand beside her. Getting up slowly she went to the living room. "Thyme?" She asked for her boyfriend. When she found the Fella, he turned around. Sweat was flowing down his forehead, it was then she noticed a pull-up bar. Of course, she knew Thyme worked out, there was no way he could have lifted her if he didn't. But there was no way this was Thyme. He moved closer to her. "Listen, you have a fever. you've been here for the last three days. Last I checked it was at 105. You should really stay in bed. Are you hungry?" He asked.

Gorya stared at this guy. When Gorya remained silent, the Fella decided to have a bit of fun with her. "Do you want me to pretend I'm him?" Gorya definitely felt nervous around him. He continued to talk. "I like sensual women but I wouldn't mind a girl like you for a change." Gorya kept moving away from him until her back collided with a wall. Gorya looked at this man with defiant eyes. Looking and sounding like Thyme wouldn't be enough.

Gorya squinted her face, putting her lips together in annoyance. He continued as she couldn't stop staring. The man continued. "Look at me. I'm a duplicate to him in every way!" He wanted her to agree so this job would be done. She couldn't take it anymore, reaching her boiling point. She slapped this look a like. When the guy turned his head back, part of his face was stinging. "I guess Thyme likes a girl with spirit."

Gorya felt brave now. "Don't take me as an easy girl! You're right, you might have Thyme's voice, face, and figure but you don't have his heart. I could care less that you look like him. You aren't him and you never will be."

The look-a-like smiled. Gorya tilted her head. "What's your name anyway?" She asked. The look a like fetched a towel and grabbed an energy drink. "Would it matter if I said it was, 'Deng Anurak Kraisee'?" Gorya opened her mouth, puzzled by this information. "So are you related to Thyme?" The look-a-like grinned. "Well, that's the interesting part of the story." He replied, unknown to Gorya, checking her out. "I might tell you after I get you home." Gorya stared at him speechless. There was no way she would allow that!

Not even 20 minutes later, Gorya left with Deng by her side. If she ran fast enough, would she be able to lose him? She tried. Soon as the light signal turned green. She would have to head home using the back alley though. She was almost through it when someone grabbed her arm from behind. Before she could count to one, she was pressed up against a warm chest. "Hey, let me g-" A voice interrupted her in the darkness. "Where the hell have you been, Gorya? I was really worried about you." Gorya slowly pulled away. The first thing she noticed were the gentle eyes. She realized he was in a navy blue suit. A silver tie hung loosely around his neck, still in a knot. His first shirt button was undone. She could see his eyes were tired. Thyme noticed their necklace was gone and a band-aid was on her forehead. Thyme didn't waste a moment, inspecting her closely. Gorya knew he was looking over her injury. His concern about her was obvious. He brought his hand up to examine her injury. "Are you okay? Gorya? Where's the necklace?" Gorya slowly swept her hand across her neck to feel for it. It was gone! Was it still in the fountain or was it at Anurak's place? "Thyme?" She asked softly.

Gorya sighed when Thyme grasped her wrist and took her to a restaurant. She did look pale. Thyme brought up his hand and felt her forehead. Yeah, she was burning up. When Thyme ordered tea for them and a meal for Gorya, she told him what occurred. "I know I should have left the moment I knew he wasn't you but I tried to understand why he pretended to be you. What if he did the same thing with the Parama group being involved? " She asked.

Thyme raised his eyebrows at the idea. Of course, his girl would think like that and she was right. "Did he say anything else?" He asked. Gorya nodded her head. "I asked him if he was related to you and he said, 'Well that's the interesting part of the story.' Gorya refused to lie to Thyme. "I woke up at his place, I think the necklace could be with him." Right at this moment, Thyme shook his head. When he brought his eyes to meet hers, he saw determination in them. "No Way, Gorya. You won't be meeting with him again." She got hurt because of this guy! Once again, he could feel his inner self, the rage he pushed down. Gorya stared at him, remorseful that she was putting him through this. "Thyme, we need answers. Like who put him up to this?" Thyme's eyes glossed. She knew her safety was always his number one concern.

They didn't speak another word until they finished and left. Gorya watched as Thyme walked ahead of her, she called out to him. Thyme had his head lowered. It didn't matter how much he loved and worried about her, she truly thought she could handle this guy. "Thyme, wait-" Thyme faced her then. She could see she had upset him. "What do you want me to say, Gorya? Your right and I really hate that this guy is a copy of me. He could easily take my life, take my friends and you away from me." He replied before turning, starting to move again.

Gorya went after him, pulling on his balled-up fist. When he faced her again, Gorya cupped his face in her hands. "Gorya, how did you tell us apart?" He asked her in a whispered voice, his eyes staring deeply into her own with such intense, Gorya lowered her eyes.

Author's Notes: 

I hope you like the banner for this chapter P'Bright would have impressed me in two roles. Thyme and the fake cousin. Why can't we get a season 2 and/or film? What do you think of the banner for this chapter?

The fake cousin's name: Deng Anurak Kraisee

Don't worry, he will fess up and tell Gorya his real name soon.

Don't be shy a reader. Comments are ALWAYS welcome.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 28 5
While on the F4's yacht, Thyme has a great idea. Whisk Gorya away to his family retreat in Canada. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possib...
3.7K 59 7
Gorya is in the hospital because preeclampsia. Thyme arrives straight from the airport after leaving The United Kingdom the moment he recieved a call...
8K 338 12
"A sky full of stars, yet he was staring at her..." an F4 fanfiction. Ren x OC
34.7K 910 19
𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧˖° 'Ren' Renrawin Aira has always been the second choice in everything. Between Mira he was always the forsaken one, when it cam...