Dual : Second Act Of Love

By RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now

168 9 37
By RainbowRoses21

Warning - This chapter contains the mention of gun and firing also it mentions ending life so if any of this bothers you, don't continue or read at your own risk.

Now let's jump right into the chapter.
____________________________

Sarth smiled lightly as he flipped through the photo album of his childhood. This innocent child had no idea what was going to happen in his life, next.

How it was going to turn upside down. Tears formed in his eyes as he stopped at one photo of his, with his father. He was in his father's arm and his father was smiling, looking at him. It was such a innocent photo, a child who thought that his father was the best father, only if he knew the truth.

He still couldn't digest the truth, it was so hard. He knew that his father was no saint but he didn't know that he was no less than a devil. Tears replaced with anger in his eyes, his father ruined a happy family. Because of his father young reena lost her life, because of him mohit doesn't have a family anymore.

He have to pay for his sins. Sarth closed the album and kept it aside. It's going to be hard for him but he have to do it, he have to keep his emotions aside.

"Sarth."

Sarth looked up to see jhanavi standing beside him, she moved the album and sat down beside him. Sarth weakly smiled at her and rested his head in her lap as she ran her hand through his hair.

Sarth :- "Why he did this jaan? Like he didn't even thought about his wife, his kids. He just...

Jhanavi held sarth's hand tight as she now caressed his forehead.  Sarth hide his face in her lap and burst out crying.

Sarth :- "Mr.Kulkarni ruined everything for everyone because of his selfishness, jaan. I thought my father was changing, I was soo happy that finally he was being good but no, he betrayed his own brother, his own wife and ruined a family."

Jhanavi couldn't hold back her tears now, she rested her head on top of his and wrapped her arms around him, as he continued to let it all out.

●●●●

Just then they heard a knock at the door, sarth and jhanavi sat up straight and wipped their tears.

Sarth :- "I'll open it."

Sarth stood up followed by jhanavi, he opened the door to see yashita, It looked like she was about to cry.

Sarth :- "Yashita."

Sarth quickly hugged yashita. After telling him everything, mohit told others too, which made everyone feel betrayed and broken by manish. Especially yashita, she couldn't believe the fact that, their own father ruined others to earn his success.

Yashita :- "Dada why our baba did all this? Why he had to ruin mohit's family?"

Sarth had been asking the same questions from the moment he learned the truth. Why? Why Manish kulkarni did all this? What he earned by stealing someone else's happiness? Only he can answer them.  Sarth glanced at jhanavi, she held his hand and gave it a gentle squeez reassuring him that she was here, which made him feel better.

Yashita :- "Now do we have to send him to jail?"

Sarth pulled away from the hug and stroked his sisters hair and nodded which made yashita teare up even more.

Yashita :- "But can't we find another way? Even mohit , reena and vihan uncle didn't do anything good. He is our father dada!"

Sarth :- "He is not our father yashita, he is a man who only thinks about himself."

Yashita :- "But..

Sarth :- "We need to do the right thing. Think about mohit, yashita. His father gave up his life and mother, she lost her life because of the shock. He lost his sister too. yashita, His whole life he was manipulated and used. Think about him."

Yashita :- "You are right."

Yashita hung her head low after realizing how wrong she was. Sarth ran his hand through his hair as he fought back the tears.
He looked at jhanavi who wrapped her arms around yashita to comfort her.

Jhanavi :- "We have to take a strong and hard decision, yashita."

Sarth :- "Exactly. I know what he did was wrong but just because of that we can't stop ourselves from doing the right thing."

Yashita :- "You're right. We need to do the right thing."

Sarth knew that after this, everything was going to change in their life, just he didn't know for good or bad But he was not going to let this stop him.

●●●●

Mohit teared up again as he remembered reena's last words.

"Please you live a normal life for me mohit. Please confess your love to kaveri then marry her asap and atleast have 10 kids!"

Mohit pulled out his phone and opened the picture of him and reena making silly faces, a chuckle escaped his lips as he remembered, how much she was laughing at his silly faces. But the moment he remembered, that he will never be able to hear or see his sisters laugh or her goofy smile, he burst out crying.

Mohit :- Nothing's gonna be the same without you reena.. nothing. Everything just changed, I'm all alone without you.

Mohit felt someone's comforting hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see kaveri. Mohit's  aching heart felt better after seeing her.

Kaveri :- "You're not alone."

Kaveri said as she sat down beside him, her words made mohit even more emotional, he hugged her tight and slowly let his pain escape through his tears, on the shoulders of the girl he loved. Kaveri wrapped her arms around him, she rubbed his back with one and patted his head with the other.

Mohit :- "I miss my sister so much kaveri. All she wanted was to apologize to meghana and live a normal life but...I wish I could change things, I wish I could bring her back."

His memories with reena flashed infront of his eyes, a small weak smile appeared on his face.

Kaveri :- "Mohit you know i'm sure reena must want you to fullfill her dream of living a normal life."

Mohit pulled away from the hug and nodded as he remembered his sisters last words.

Mohit :- "Yeah she wanted me to live a normal life, get married and have 10 kids."

At this both mohit and kaveri laughed. It was really hilarious that his sister gave him a specific number for kids.

Kaveri :- "10 kids! God she was specific."

Mohit :- "Yeah she was crazy."

Mohit and kaveri chuckled. She then held his hand and rubbed the back of his palm with her thumb.

Kaveri :- "You know mohit I think reena would want us to laugh remembering her."

Mohit :- "You are right. She hated tears, she always said the one famous dialogue of rajesh khanna when we were kids. Pushpa I hate...

Kaveri :- "Tears."

Both mohit and kaveri chuckled. After days which felt like years to him he felt better, he really felt better.  Kaveri always knew how to make him smile, she always made him feel good about himself but he didn't deserve her. He didn't deserve her kindness, heck he didn't deserve sarth's and his families kindness. No matter what anyone says, he did break yashita's heart. It doesn't Matter if he regretted it before doing it or not, he did it and for that he need to pay.

And that's why he decided that after helping sarth he will leave this city and will start a new life, where he will try to do something on his own, he will try to be a better man for kaveri.

Kaveri :- "Mohit I want to tell you something..I lo-

Mohit :- "Please don't say it now kaveri. Please give me some time, some time to be a better man with better future for you."

Kaveri :- "But..

Mohit :- "I need to do this kaveri please. And after I come back, it will be your decision, whether you want a start your life with me or not."

Kaveri teared up, she pulled mohit in a tight hug, catching him off guard.

Kaveri :- "I'll wait for you."

Mohit smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

●●●●

After 3 days.

Manish was putting on his coat when sarth walked in. He had a neutral expression on his face but manish could tell that he was up to something, but he couldn't figure out what.

Manish :- "Sarth did something happen?"

Sarth :- "Lot of things."

Now manish was confused, what sarth wanted? Was he going to start another argument over vinaay? All sorts of questions ran through his mind. He didn't wanted to waste his time over something stupid.

Manish :- "Sarth please don't waste my time, just tell me what it is?"

Sarth :- "You're right, lets not waste each other's time. So do you remember Niraj Chavan?"

After hearing this name manish was shocked, the ground beneath him collapsed for him. He thought that he buried this name long ago but he was wrong, this name came back haunting him.

But the main important question was that how sarth learned about him?  Because he made sure that no one would find out about his involvement in  framing niraj. But then how?

Manish :- "Yeah he was once my friend but later I learned that he did some illegal work so I-

Sarth :- "Oh really but this clip says otherwise."

Sarth pulled out his phone and played a video of manish with his manger, talking about framing niraj.

Manish :- "I don't care! I want that deal and for that I can even ruin niraj!"

Manager :- "But sir Niraj chavan has family and he is a very good man."

Manish :- "I DON'T CARE! I don't care if his whole family is behind bars, I just want my money! Just put some illegal products in his factory and house. Then send some of our men as his and make them do illegal selling and buying."

Manager :- "Ok sir."

Manish :- And make sure media sees this. Also ask our men to accuse him of fraud and of torchering his workers.

Manager nods his head and leaves the room. With that Video stops playing.

Sarth :- I found this video from your old manager, the same person you asked to do all this.

Manish :- But-

Sarth :- I know you made sure no one found him, you sent him to gujarat but raj and I found him. And Lucky for us he was back in mumbai from gujarat for few days.

Manish :- "FINE I did it! I wanted that deal, I wanted that money and for that I had to do something. I couldn't risk my life and success for niraj!"

Sarth :- "You're a devil in disguise  mr.kulkarni."

Manish :- "SHUT UP SARTH! I'm your father so delete that video!"

Sarth :- "Sure but unfortunately for you, police already has this video. Also media is broadcasting this video and also they are broadcasting this conversation live."

Manish looked around, then he saw some reporters shooting everything from the window of the room opposite to his. manish clenched his hair in frustration, he was so ruined.

Manish :- "WHY?!  I'M YOUR FATHER!!"

Sarth :- "You. Are. Not. My. Father. You are just a man who runs behind money, you are just a selfish egoistic man.

Manish :- "SARTH!"

Sarth :- You can't silence me. After learning the truth  I couldn't let you get away with everything you have done and are still doing, I couldn't let you roam around free when the people you used, suffered. I hate you mr.kulkarni, I HATE YOU!"

Manish was shocked and devasted, his own son turned against him. But he was not going to let his life get ruined, he build it with so much efforts. He will find a way out of this.

Sarth :- "Please come in officer."

Just then one police officer with three constables came in the room. They walked closer to manish who was attempting  to dash out of the door but the police stopped him and arrested him.

Manish :- "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME SARTH! I'M YOUR FATHER! SAVE ME!!"

Manish kept yelling the same thing over and over  as the police dragged him out of the room and house.

●●●●

Manish was cursing his fate, everything was going great in his life but then somehow sarth found out everything and sent him to jail. His own son sent him to jail. But he was not going to let his life get ruined, because of some things he did in the past.

He will contact his lawyer and will get a bail then he will clear his name. Just as he was making his plans the police jeep stopped smoke filled the whole jeep and slowly one by one the officers fell unconsious even manish was about to but someone opened the jeep and took him out.

Manish :- Who are you?!

The mystery man removed his mask and revealed his face.

Manish :- "Vihan! I knew you would come to save me!"

Vihan :- "Don't worry manish i'm here to help you."

Manish :- "Thank god-

Manish stopped talking when he saw vihan pull out a gun out of his pocket.

Manish :- "Wh-what are you-

Vihan :- "Shhhhh.... Don't worry I'm here to save you.

Vihan patted manish cheek and laughed making him scared. Manish feeling terrified started backing out a little but vihan grabbed his collar and made him stand infront of him.

Vihan :- "Do you know who I am? I am niraj's younger brother!"

Vihan then explained what he did, all his plans. And after learning everything Manish was now about to shit his pants, everyone today was giving him shocks one by one. First sarth, now vihan the man who he considered a dear friend was the one backstabbing him all along.

Manish :- "Vihan I--a-m Sorr-y I didn't-

Vihan :- "I'm proud of your son for exposing you atleast he is a good man unlike you who ONLY DETROYS LIFE! do you have any idea how you destroyed me HOW YOU MADE MY LIFE WORSE! YOU TOOK MY BROTHER FROM ME!!"

Manish :- "Sorry vihan ok I'm extremely sorry but please let me go."

Vihan :- "This is the sad part you DON'T EVEN REALIZE what you have done! Even now you are only thinking about yourself!"

Vihan punched manish over and over again on the face making him stumble back and fall down.

Vihan :- "My brother had a lovely family, His wife and two innocent kids. But because of you- The-y the-y lost it. The kids lost their parents and now the poor boy lost his sister."

Vihan grabbed manish's collar and made him stand up. He then handed him the gun.

Vihan :- "Shoot yourself! Come on SHOOT YOURSELF! You have to experience the pain my brother felt when he was ending his life. SHOOT!"

Manish put the gun to his forehead and was about to shoot but at the last minute he pointed the gun towards vihan and pulled the trigger but nothing happened.

Vihan :- "I knew you would do this thats why I didn't put any bullets in it."

Vihan burst out laughing making manish terrifed, he now was sure that this was it and his suspicion confirmed when vihan pointed the gun towards him.

Vihan :- "Time to go! Atleast say sorry to my brother up there."

Vihan laughed and pulled the trigger

_____

NOTE :- English is not my native language, so If I did any mistakes please forgive me.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it and if you did please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
111K 8.6K 100
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...
24.8K 1.8K 41
This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddharth" she said while knocking at his door...
1.1M 57.5K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...