Complete Chaos

By Zgenrdz

Julia's life completely changes when she discovers that she has to deal with the upside down, the mind flayer... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
Thank You!
087
088
089
090
091
The Kids
092
093

066

2.2K 38 1
By Zgenrdz

To defeat the bats and Vecna, they were going to need a lot of weapons, and Eddie knew the right place.

"I know where we can find weapons," Eddie added, his index finger up, his eyes shining happy about his idea.

After a quick moment, Eddie was back from his trailer with a newspaper in hand.

He placed it on the table everyone gathered around.

Julia left a sleeping Melody on the couch. One of her hands was above her tiny head, and drool on the corner of her mouth sliding down her rosy cheek. The mother gave her small daughter one last glance before she went to the table with the others.

She stood next to Steve, and from his peripheral vision he knew she was beside him and placed his hand on her lower back.

"Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. They got everything you need for, uh... well, killing things, basically," Eddie said, looking around the group.

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin pointed at a small picture in the newspaper, "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?"

"Well, lucky for us it is, so this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks," Eddie explained, having all the answers for this plan.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone," Erica pointed out.

Nancy and Lucas agreed it was worth the risk. Dustin, on the other hand, thought the distance was too long going back and forth with their bikes, it would take crucial time.

"Who said anything about bikes?" He looked at them.

"You got some car we don't know about," Steve asked, tilting his head to the side to see Eddie.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine." Eddie looked back at the newspaper and smiled "but, uh... it'll do."

Eddie lifted his head and looked at Max, who was concentrating on her own thoughts, "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Max lightly flinched at Eddie's sudden voice. The redhead looked back at Eddie after a second. The corner of her mouth moved upward; she had what he needed.

After four minutes, Max walked out of her room, closing the door behind her. She threw a Halloween mask at Eddie.

The older teen looked down at the mask and smiled at it. "This would do."

It was time to go. The other teens were getting ready to get out of the door.

Julia gathered all of Melody's stuff. Inside the bag Julia had Melodys toys, the baby carrier, only one Gerber left, and at the very bottom, she found four Animal Crackers.

Steve helped her pack up; once they had all of their daughters stuff, Steve kneeled beside the couch where Melody was still sleeping.

He gently brushed her hair back. "Mellow, it's time to wake up," he said in a soothing voice.

His little girl didn't move with her fathers voice; she resumed to sleep peacefully.

"Come on, Mellow, it's time to wake up," he said, lightly moving her small body from side to side. Her thin small eyebrows furrowed, and a pout formed on her face.

She didn't want to wake up. A small grunt escaped her lips as Steve caressed her face with the back of his finger. Her hands were in a fist as she rubbed her eyes.

She removed her hands from her face. Her eyes were a little bit swollen, her cheeks were a shade of light pink, and on her chin there was some dry drool.

"Dada," she whined. "I know, my sweet Melody, but it's time to go." He grabbed her arms and helped her sit up. The young girl was barely waking up.

She looked around her, inspecting the place; she didn't know where she was. Melody extended her arms toward her father, wanting to be carried by him. She wanted to be close to him.

With a bright smile Steve carried Melody.

The small family of three were the last ones to get out of the trailer.

Eddie had the Halloween mask on, and the rest of the group was behind him.

They waited for his signal and quickly followed him.

Melody smiled toward her mother and smiled at her, letting out a laugh. Not wanting to get caught, Julia lifted up her index finger and brought it to her lips. Her daughter smiled and tried to do the same instead of only having her index finger; she had her whole hand to her lips. Julia beamed at her daughter's reaction.

Last year Julia was struggling with her pregnancy, she could barely breath while walking, she didn't feel like herself, and now she knows who is the little person who wouldn't let her sleep at night. The fondness that Julia had to her daughter was a feeling she had never felt before.

The young woman wouldn't change a thing. She was incredibly grateful to have her daughter.

Julia's vision lifted up a little to see the man that was carrying her daughter. Her smile grew wider seeing Steve. They went from strangers rarely seeing each other at school to Steve becoming one of her favorite humans.

He felt her strong curious blue eyes on him. "What" he smirked at her. She grinned shyly at him. He caught her staring at him.

It wasn't new for Julia to admire Steve's face. Steve loved it; he also enjoyed making her blush like she was doing in that moment as they continued to walk quietly.

Still with a smile on her face she shrugged and looked back at him, "I like you."

His big brown eyes shined with joy. "I'm happy you feel that way, or this would be awkward." With those words leaving his mouth, he stopped waking, making her stop as well.

She looked at him curiously. He then put his hand to her jaw and pulled her toward him. Their lips touched. How she craved that feeling, everything inside her sped up.

This wasn't a short quick kiss like the ones before; she could tell how much he needed the kiss too. As quick as the kiss started it sadly ended. He broke the kiss first; they couldn't get lost in the moment as danger was near. She needed to catch her breath; she looked at him with lust.

"I like you too," he responded with a big grin on his face with desire in his eyes. He wanted her to know how he truly felt for her, but first he needed to focus on what was in front of him.

He held her hand as he gently pulled her toward the others; she was still in a daze. She needed to focus. Julia blinked a few times.

They were the last ones to get to the RV. A small rectangular window in the back was opened. Eddie was the first one to go in; once it was clear and there was no one inside, he let the other ones know, and they followed him.

Julia went in before Steve. She struggled to go because her leg got stuck in the window. Steve from the outside helped her and pushed her feet inside. Julia almost lost her shoe in the process but was able to get up.

Steve passed her Melody through the window. The young girl was more awake than before.

Lastly it was Steve's turn to go in. Without a problem he went through the small window. He kissed Julia on the head and walked to the front of the RV where Eddie was.

While both boys were starting the engine without a key, Julia took a seat with the others.

Melody was looking around at the new place, but she didn't have much time as she heard the loud sound from the engine.

The owners were obviously not happy and banged on the door, "Hey! Open this door!"

"Drive, Steve! Drive," Dustin yelled from the back.

"Everyone, hang on to something," Steve yelled from the front.

"Go, go, go!"

"Shit, they look pissed," Dustin said, looking at the owners from the back window.

"It's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop," Robin responded as Steve made a sharp turn.

With one hand, Julia held onto Melody, who was sitting on her lap. With her other hand she held onto the seat.

The young girl was ecstatic with the speed her father was driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 169 23
Being the daughter of Hawkins Middle School Science teacher, Scott Clarke, has its perks, constantly having to explain things to 'King' Steve Harring...
12.5K 423 38
SLOW UPDATES Please vote and comment it lets me know if I should keep writing the story or not. Steve Harrington x Henderson!Reader This will star...
4.1K 283 14
❝I think your stupidity is finally starting to rub off on me, Harrington.❞ In which the new girl in town earns a babysitting gig... though she doe...
4.6K 165 24
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska