Mogeko March 2023

Teary_Skies tarafından

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... Daha Fazla

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor

236 2 0
Teary_Skies tarafından

CW:

Satanick announces his presence with a soft knock before walking into Victors small, dark room. He brought in a tray with him, a warm bowl of soup resting atop it sloshing gently. "Crea has been put to bed, and your soup is ready," he says, as he walks over. He places the wooden tray in front of Victor, helping him sit and propping his back up with a pillow. 

His frail demeanor didn't improve as the rich smell from the soup wafted up into his face and Satanick frowned slightly. He lifted the spoon from the tray dipping it into the food and lifting up a small amount. Victor opened his mouth slightly and Satanick took a moment to blow on the liquid before allowing it to slide down his friends throat. 

"Is it getting worse?" he asked.

Victor nodded. "I don't think I'll live much longer," he informed, voice hoarse. 

"If you just, came with me," Satanick reasoned.

"Didn't I already tell you no?" Victor snapped. As his voice left him he coughed violently, body shuddering and spittle flying forward. Satanick rubbed his back slowly, helping steady him as he hacked. 

"You're right, you're right," he mumbled, helping him lean back again as his coughing subsided and getting another spoonful of soup. He watched in distress as his friends brittle frame quivered even with the mere action of breathing. 

As he spoon fed the rest of the bowl to him in silence he drank in his surroundings. How many more times would he sit beside Victor like this? How many more times would the smell of sickness invade his nose? How many more times would he invite himself into the darkness of Victor's room and take care of him? How much time was left? 

He was pulled away from his thoughts as he heard Victor wheeze loudly. Satanick set down the now empty bowl, patting his back gently. As soon as he had calmed, the devil retracted his hand. The longing in his chest ached and screamed at him to whisk the man far away from here and back to Ne-no-Kuni. He stopped his greedy heart, sighing wistfully.

"Are you okay?" Victor asked.

Satanick stood from his seat. "I'm fine," he responds distantly, looking away. "I think I should go for today."

He began to walk away from the bed, not sparing a glance back at Victor. He had reached the old wooden door and twisted the handle before anything else was said. "Wait, before you go Satanick," he called out softly. 

Satanick turned, curiosity spreading through him. "Did you change your mind?" he asked, jumping to his own baseless conclusion.

Victor scowled. "What? no." His curiosity fell and he dejectedly continued to wait. "I need help with something if you don't mind," he said.

"Anything for my friend," he remarked, emotional anguish tightening around his throat at the words slip out of his mouth. 

"It's a tad embarrassing, I feel like I can only trust you with this." Satanick drew in closer, peering at Victor in the dim light that flickered about the room. 

"What can I do?"

Victor sighed audibly, averting his gaze. His cheeks tinged with roses. "I'm to weak to bathe myself," he mumbled quietly. 

Satanick's face brightened visibly, and he grinned. "What was that?" he asked teasingly.

"I need your help... bathing myself," he said quietly and quickly, the last two words flying past his lips in such a quick murmer he almost misheard it. 

"Of course, of course." The devil beamed as he reached down and scooped Victor from his bed, being careful not to hurt his frail body. 

Victor looked away shamefully, keeping himself occupied with the old walls of his home. Satanick took him to the bathroom, flicking the light on. Gently, he set him down on the toilet seat, turning to the bath silently and beginning to run the water. Dedicated to taking care of Victor, he tested the waters several times to make sure it wasn't too hot. 

Once he was sure of the temperature, Satanick turned back to Victor. His movements slow and deliberate, attempting to not make him feel any more shame, he undressed his sick friend. Victor avoided eye contact the entire time, staring at anywhere else. Hyper aware of the situation Satanick bashfully kept his eyes away from Victor's crotch, setting him into the water. 

He lets him soak in the warm water for a moment as he looks around for the sponge and soap. "Over here," Victor mumbles softly pointing to the corner side of the bath, coughing afterwards violently. The demon grabs the necessary items and watches as Victor spasms from his sickly coughs. He waits patiently taking the moment his body settles to begin cleaning off grime and dirt.

His touches were gentle and soft, scrubbing away the filth that had caked itself onto Victor. "I'm sorry about this," he said, looking away from Satanick again.

He shook his head rapidly. "Don't worry about it all," he hummed as he cleaned, working his way down the man's body. 

He did his best to not notice. He really did, but Satanick's gaze caught every detail about his unrequited love's fragile body. He noticed Victor's once flaccid member had begun to get aroused, twitching as it grew. Satanick, avoided the area purposefully, averting his gaze as much as he could. The man he was washing didn't say a word about it and Satanick felt a nervous, inescapable chuckle leave his mouth. 

"Don't laugh at the pathetic state I'm in," he muttered.

Satanick pressed his lips tightly together, the deafening silence filling every corner of the room. He continued scrubbing down, moving onto Victor's thighs. The water had been stained with dirt and the devil found himself wishing he'd been told sooner. He lamented about all the wasted time, wishing he could just force Victor's hand into immortality. 

His wandering mind, left his hands unfocused and he felt the dorsal side of his hand brush against Victor's length. It snapped him back to reality and he jerked his hand away quickly, glancing at his friend's rosy face. 

"U-um, unheard of I know, but could I..." Why in the world was he so nervous. He did all sorts of promiscuous activities back in Ne-no-Kuni, and now that he was faced with a prime scenario he was getting cold feet? He just needed to ask! Satanick felt his heart tighten at the reminder of his proposal to Victor the first time he had asked him to come back to the castle with him. To be immortal. The rejection had crushed him for weeks. Could he do that again?

"Could you what?" Victor asked, tone rough and raspy. 

"Well, it's just, you've probably not been touched in-"

"Satanick!" he snapped, coughing as his cheeks darkened so red they were practically scarlet. 

He laughed bashfully, retracting his hands and shuffling away from the tub. "You look like you're struggling with it!" he reasoned, frantic.

"A man should not take the place of another man's wife."

"I wouldn't dare!" he responded quickly. He averted his gaze from the flustered man, pulling at the collar of his suit. As the tense nature of the conversation ebbed away, Satanick scooted closer to the edge of the bathtub. 

Victor watched him closely, his narrowed eyes gazing suspiciously. Awkwardly, he reached into the tub again, gripping the sponge and spreading the soap onto more of his body. They continued not speaking, and the only sound was that of the water sloshing. 

Satanick's eyes kept returning to Victor's cock, it twitched slightly with his arousal. He pouted silently, taking extra care to hide his frown from Victor. The nagging in his chest was even more irritating from the last reaction the man had displayed. He just wanted to be able to take of him like that once before he'd accept that he was going to leave the thought behind once and for all. It would give him closure. It would help him move on. A groan escaped his mouth and Victor seemed to jump at the suddenness. 

He gave a concerned look at the devil and Satanick smiled innocently. "Okay but have you considered," he began loudly. "That it's just me taking care of my dearest friend. I mean it isn't like you can take care of it in your current condition." Victor glared at him as he spoke, his frown so deep it caused wrinkles in his forehead to form. "I'm just saying!"

There was another moment of deafening silence and Satanick continued to smile obnoxiously at the sick man. He looked away pointedly still frowning, "...fine."

"Ah, for real?" He asked, ecstatic. He immediately craned into the tub more, dropping the sponge in his hand. 

"Just be cautious," Victor scolded his overzealousness. 

Satanick ignored his warning, of course he would be. He took Victor's length in his hand skillfully, gently teasing the tip. He reacted nearly immediately, his head tilting back and a raspy gasp leaving his lips. Spurred on by his reactions he moved his hand along his length. 

"You look like you're enjoying this," Satanick commented cheekily, watching the man squirm from his gentle touches. 

Victor struggled to speak, his voice getting caught in desperate pants and soft whimpers. Satanick chuckled, teasing his cock slowly. His rasping breaths filled the room and Satanick watched in fascination.

"This is so sinful," Victor gasps, his head leaning all the way back resting on the edge of the tub. THe water splashed a bit as his hips rut into Satanick's hand. The devil watches hungrily, feeling his pants tighten as his own arousal begins to affect him. 

"If it was so sinful, would it feel this good?" he asked softly, pumping his hand faster. Victor's raspy moans echoed around the small room and his hips moved in rhythm. Satanick shifted his weight, the slight movement offering little distraction to his ever growing arousal as he watched his friend squirm from his touch. 

"Fuck.." he moaned softly, leaving Satanick's question unanswered. Victor's weak movements couldn't keep up as the devil stimulated his cock more, his hand moving faster. His moans became quicker in response, eyes squeezing shut, hair knotting as it pressed against his scalp from his tilted head.

Satanick slipped his free hand to his crotch and massaged the tent that had pitched in his pants. His cheeks darkened as he watched the man writhe in pleasure. The friction sent electricity through him and he felt himself longing for more. He watched as precum dripped from Victor's cock and felt excitement bubble through him as he twitched in his hands.

"Already?" Satanick teased, focusing his efforts on his tip. Victor moaned softly, his hands clenching into fists as the pleasure got more intense. 

Satanick rolled his own hips against his hand, watching in excitement as his unrequited crush moaned louder, his hips moving sporadically. He stifled his own moans as he worked on pleasuring him. His dark hair fell in a mess that brought out his scarlet cheeks and his half-lidded lust filled eyes burned their presence into Satanick, filling him with longing. As his movements got more intense around Victor's length he slipped a hand into his ever tightening pants, being careful not to alarm his friend as he began to pleasure himself in the same way. 

Victor's desperation rose in his moans and Satanick watched with baited breaths as his hips rose one final time. His seed leaked onto the devil's hand and he seized his own stimulation. Victor moaned softly, whispers of his wife's name left his mouth and Satanick sighed wistfully. He discreetly hid his length and drew closer, washing his hand off in the water. Victor panted as he rode out the intense pleasure. 

Satanick smiled warmly at his friend, fighting back the longing he felt, and carefully cleaned up his mess. Victor looked exhausted, and old, as if his arousal had taken the last of his life from him. He brushed long strands of hair from his face, holding his eye contact for a little longer than what would be acceptable. 

"Thank you, my dearest friend..." Victor mumbled, his head slipping to the side as he fell into sleep. Satanick drained the water, watching his friend's chest rise and fall. His wheezy breaths were the only noises to be heard after the water had completely drained. The devil suppressed his own arousal and lifted the brittle frame from the tub, carrying him silently to the bedroom. 

He tucked Victor into bed, looking longingly at the empty space beside him before kissing one regretful kiss on his forehead and slipping out of the room and into the dark, cold night. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13K 139 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader
77.9K 2.4K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...
20.3K 276 22
It's in the name! This involves Smut/Lemon,Fluff,angst and more, I try my best to update this frequently ^^
25 0 3
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from @terimilkJJ on twitter - https://twitter.com/terimilkJJ/status/1169931258190630912/photo/1 - No...