necromancy | avengers 1

By Maddie03033

necromancy /ˈnɛkrə(ʊ)mansi/ noun the supposed practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to... More

Part 1- The Avengers
File
I- Nick Fury
II- Helicarrier
III- Loki
IV- The Scepter
V- Romanoff
VI- Confessions
VII- Barton
VIII- The Start Of The Fight
IX- The Middle Of The Fight
X- The End Of The Fight
XI- After The Fight
XII- Dinner With The Captain
XIII- The Witch
Part 2- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
I- Rory
II- Fossil
III- Missions
IV- Sam
V- The Man In The Mask
VI- Vending Machine
VII- Specimen
VIII- Hydra
IX- Sitwell
X- The Falcon
XI- Bucky
XII- Truth
XIII- Triskelion
XIV- 41st Floor
XV- Caramel Macchiato And Heart To Hearts
XVII- Cupid
Part 3- Avengers: Age Of Ultron
I- The Sokovian Twins
II- Getting The Scepter
III- The Jet
IV- Mjölnir
V- Ultron
VI- Wakanda
VII- Omelet
VIII- Safe House
IX- The Truth
X- Evolve
XI- The Cradle
XII- The Vision
XIII- Evacuation
XIV- Pietro Maximoff
XV- Avengers...
XVI- Funeral

XVI- Birthday Party

458 7 1
By Maddie03033

"Finally." Tony groaned as Celestia exited the car. She rolled her eyes. "At least I actually show up to my party's." She walked past him into the elevator.

"That seemed like a jab at me. That was an attack. Did you hear that Happy?" He spoke following Celestia into the elevator. Happy also entered the elevator, pressing a button.

"I heard nothing, Sir." He responded, the doors closing in front of him.

Tony scoffed. "I'm sorry, aren't you security? Aren't you supposed to protect me from attacks?" Happy shrugged as the elevator started to slow down.

"Strict instructions form Miss Potts that when it's between the two of you, to take Miss Cabrera's side." Celestia had to hold in a laugh as Tony's jaw dropped.

The elevator doors opened, a bunch of people standing around them. Only a few people were at the front, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Maria, Pepper, and Sam. Clint, Thor, and Sam were holding confetti poppers that they popped at Celestia as she stepped in. Celestia grimaced.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone cheered. Celestia's grimace turned more into a half grimace half smile. Pepper rushed forward pulling her into a hug.

"I told Tony it should've been low-key, I knew you wouldn't like it, but look who we're talking about." She shot a glare to Tony." I can try and get rid of them if you want." She spoke as she pulled away, still holding her by her shoulders. Celestia smiled at the woman.

"No need Pep, thank you though." Pepper pulled her in for one last quick hug, before she walked away to berate Tony. Celestia looked around, seeing that people had dispersed (apart from Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Maria, and Sam), making her sigh in relief.

"I have seen way too much of you." Celestia playfully groaned as Sam approached her. He scoffed pushing her arm lightly. "Tell me about it. It's starting to get sickening." She grinned pulling him in for a quick hug. "Thanks for being here Sam." She said sincerely.

"Come on, we took down one of the world's biggest intelligence agencies together, as if I wouldn't come." Celestia laughed lightly as she pulled away.

"Yeah, I guess that's a pretty reasonable, but-" she got cut off by a huge pair of arms picking her up and twirling her around. She had only seen Thor a handful of times since the battle of New York, but he still greeted her the same every time.

She patted him arm signalling him to put her down so she could turn to him. He complied, she muttered a sorry to Sam before turning to Thor. "Hey." She smiled largely at the man.

"Hello. Do you still wish to talk about what Loki had said?" He spoke, his voice getting quieter at the end. Celestia knew that Loki had died, and even though she didn't exactly feel very fondly towards him, she still felt sorry for Thor. He lost his mother then his brother, for the second time, that's gotta be hard.

"Maybe later Thor. Thank you." He nodded about to leave but he hesitated.

"I left your present on the table." He pointed to the table where a stack of gifts where. Celestia raised her brows about to ask which one but Thor spoke.

"They are a flavour of Pop Tart that I have not tried before." Celestia grinned at him. "You wanna try them together later?" He nodded enthusiastically, kissing her cheek before leaving to talk to Tony and a man Celestia thinks is called Rhodey.

Celestia walked to Bruce who was standing awkwardly and alone. "How you doing Bruce?" She asked, wrapping her arm around his side. He did the same, putting his arm over her shoulder.

"Well, apparently I'm Tony's psychologist now, so that's fun." He spoke, not very enthused. She sighed, rubbing his back. "I don't envy you at all." He hummed in response.

"How have you been since the last time I saw you?" Celestia has been regularly visiting Bruce after she found out he had been in a bad place after seeing the distraction he caused in New York.

Her visits consisted of doing things that calmed him down, like science (which Celestia tried her very best at), and listening to music, as well as Celestia trying to convince Bruce that if he hadn't been there, the destruction would've been so much worse.

"I've been good. Thank you for..taking the time to visit me." He said shyly. Celestia smiled up at him.

"Like I said to Adi earlier tonight, you guys are my family now. I'll always be here for you." He hugged her tighter, but let go and mumbled a bye as Clint approached.

"That kinda hurt." He said reaching Celestia. She laughed, hugging him and letting go.

"How's the girlfriend sitch?" She asked teasingly.

He looked down and glared at her. "No girlfriend yet, Tia." She grinned.

"Gotta get your act together Clint. You should have a third kid on the way by now." She taunted.

"I'm leaving. I'm getting personally attacked here." He spoke while walking away.

"She has that tendency tonight, doesn't she?" Tony called out to him.

"Shut up Tony." Pepper and Celestia groaned at the same time. He scoffed and put his hands up.

"How's Stark Industries newest recruit?" Celestia asked Maria.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not working with HYDRA now, so better I guess." Celestia grinned, walking over to her near a food spread. She popped a strawberry in her mouth, whispering when she was close enough.

"How's Fury?"

"Alive, so again, better than before I guess." Celestia smiled, looking at Maria.

"You gonna keep working for Tony, or are you gonna move on to something else?" Maria sighed in thought.

"Keep working with Stark I guess. No where else to go." Celestia chuckled, popping another strawberry in her mouth.

"Don't let Tony hear you say that." Maria hummed, walking away without another work.

"Maria?" She went to ask why she was leaving but she was too far away by now.

"Hey." Celestia jumped turning to her right. "Jesus Steve. You can't just sneak up on me like that." He tried to hold back a smirk, but it was unsuccessful.

"Sorry." Celestia rolled her eyes, pushing his arm.

"No you aren't." Steve smiled, looking down at the table.

He looked up again. "Happy birthday Cia." She looked up to him, the pieces of hair in front of her face moving with her quick movement. She moved towards him, hugging him. He returned it after a second.

"Thanks Steve." He pulled away nodding as silent 'it's okay'. They stood in comfortable silence for a few seconds before Celestia broke it.

"Have you heard anything from Nat?" Steve shook his head. Celestia sighed looking down to the table. Again, silence for a few seconds.

"How about with finding Bucky?" He shook his head once more.

"Nothing. He seems to be laying low. No sights of him, no traces, no rumours of a metal arm." She sighed again. She looked up to him. They caught eye contact, blue met green. He looked like he was going to say something but Tony's voice interrupted.

"Celestia! Come over here!" She turned to Tony, looking at his impatient face.

She nodded her head for Steve to follow and he complied. He grabbed her hand, tightening their hold on each other's, as they made their way closer.

"Drinks, or presents?"

I definitely have one more filler chapter, then finally, finally, it's Age of Ultron!
I can't wait, but I am not looking forward to Civil War
Don't get me wrong, I love Civil War, but that's when things start going wrong in the MCU, and Civil War means Infinity War and Endgame are closer :(
Anyway, that's it for now! Vote and comment if you want <3
Love you ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.2K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
73.3K 2.9K 19
Hope you enjoy❤️ /////// Infatuation; a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something : str...
8.4K 413 27
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒. | (n.) ❝a woman who uses magic or sorcery, especially to put someone or something under a spell; a very attractive and beguil...
358K 13.1K 73
//her world is no more// \\for her soul is as red as blood\\//and the balance in her heart tipped with death//\\her world is no more\\//for she is de...