Synchronicity

By ComfortZone_area

- In place of madness I'll offer up a prayer I'm in love with you Guided by the constellations - Uea -I neve... More

Intro _ Mirotic ( DBSK )
2_This is War ( MBLAQ )
3_ Darkness Eyes ( Tohoshinki )
4_ Witch ( Boyfriend )
5_ Part Of Me ( Katy Perry )
6_Before the Dawn ... ( Infinite )
7_ Easy ( Stray Kids)
8_ No Dignity ( Oneus )
9_ Aishiteru no ni, Aisenai ( AAA )
10_ Tell Me Goodbye ( BigBang)
11_ Night Flower ( Ahn Ye Eun )
12_ Sorry I ( AAA)
13_ Orbit ( ONEWE )
14_ Fears ( The Rampage from Exile Tribe )
15_ INSANE ( BTOB )
16_NARAK CHIP PUNG ( Bonnadol Feat.SPRITE)
17_ Love in The Ice ( Tohoshinki )
18_ La Rosa ( Uknow Yunho ft Shin Yeeun )
19_ I'll Be Your Man ( Stray Kids ver. )
20_ Synchronicity ( Amalee Ver )
21_ Halazia ( Ateez)
22_ Rover ( Kai )
23_Kingdom Come ( The Boyz )
24._ Marutsuke (Given - Mafuyu)
25_Bite Me ( Enhypen)
26_Crush ( ZEROBASEONE)
27_ Kanashimi no Yukue ( Xia Junsu )
28_ Jiu no Kuchizuke ( SID )
29_Omokage ( SID )
30_ I Choose ( Allesia Carra )
32_ Midnight Sun ( Alexa )
33_ Back To Tomorrow ( TOHOSHINKI )
34_Its You ( Super Junior )

1_ Pray ( B. A. P)

1.4K 39 0
By ComfortZone_area

_Give me the courage to not fall
Give me the wisdom to throw away what's evil
Please give me people and love in my life
Please shine a way in this darkness
Instead of anger and fear, give me peace
Help me to hold onto hope
And give me the strength to pass it on_
.
.
.

" Ughhh...... ... No ... No .... NOOOOO " Uea screamed so loud, his body sweating, his tears didnt stop to flow in his eyes and his hand hold tightly to his bed sheet until it became wrinkle. He open his eyes and bent over hugging the blanket. He try to calm down his beating heart. After he calm down his heart he starting to get up from the bed. Its 2am in the morning he wanna sleep again but he cant. He go into bathroom to take a shower, he fill the bathtub with water and take off his clothes. Maybe just maybe with showering he can relax his body and his mind. Uea enter the bathtub and starting to closing his eyes.
.
.
" FINALLY DONEEEE " screamed a young boy while stretching his body named rain. He really happy he can finish his project from the professor although he must stay late at campus after class and now its 2am in the morning. He didnt wanna go home because at 10am he must sent the project to the professor and he know if he go home it will take a time and he wont have a time to rest.

' um its better i go to sky dorm and rest there' think rain. Sky have same project with him too but since sky really diligent he already finished the task so he didnt need to stay late in campus. Rain collect all his belongings and get up to the parking area where his car is parked. He start the engine and see keys in his dashboard and suddenly he remember what his boyfriend said few days ago.

_Flash Back _

" Rain " Calling a tall guy who was preparing his suitcase. Rain hearing his name called come to the tall man and hug him from back.

" Huh ?? ... Where are you going phi phayu ? " Ask rain to his boyfriend when he saw his boyfriend packed his clothes.

" Im going to countryside in another province for 1 weeks, because we have some problem dealing there. "

" EHHHH ... YOU WILL GO ?? YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME ? "

" Im sorry baby, its urgent i just got the call from pa, he said i must take care of it before dad found out " Explain phayu to his little lover.

" But you promised me you will help me with my project phi and you know the deadline is next week " Pleading rain.

" I know baby .. Im really sorry, you know if dad found out this he will go rampage and pa dont want to calm down dad madness so he send me"

" But .. "

" You do your project by yourself first and if you have some problem just look at the article that i collect for your project at the table ok "

" Ok "

" And ... "

" And ? "

" Maybe it will hard to contact me when i arrived there rain since the signal is a bit bad, so im sorry if i didnt pick up your calling baby "

" What ??? "

" Sorry "

" So ... I cant hear you voice too " Asked rain with watery eyes. Just Cant meet his boyfriend for one week is really hard for rain and now he cant hear his boyfriend voice too. How can he handle this ?. Didnt forget about his hectic project too. Phayu can see how sad his boyfriend, he sad too but he cant reject his pa order or he will be doomed. Phayu hug his boyfriend kiss him in the head and rub his back.

" How about i give you reward if you be a good boy and doing your assignment after i came back hum ... " Phayu try to calm down his boyfriend.

" Reward ? "

" Um .. A reward for a good boy like a full day with me to whatever you want to go "

" You promise ? "

" Yes i promise "

" Okay then "

" Good boy... And rain ... "

" Hum ? "

" Can you keep an eye on uea ? You know since the incident 2 week ago i cant take my eyes from him ... You know that right ? "

" Um "

" And since phai is not here too im a bit afraid to leave uea alone, i think phai ask sky the same thing too but still im worried "

" Okay "

" You dont need to be by his side all the time just check him twice a day or call him to make sure he is okay. And if you have a free time please accompany him and please bring some food too because i know he will forget to eat. And here the keys to uea condo if something happen or you cant contact him"

" You like his boyfriend phi " Rain sulked, phayu only smile a little to his little boyfriend.

" Rain ... You know the reason right "

" I know phi, but still im a little jealous if phi give phi uea too much attention than me "

" Rain " Calling phayu softly, rain sighed he knows he cant be jealous to uea because he know how dear uea for his boyfriend.

" Ok " Reply rain, phayu hug his lover again before kiss his lover lips so hard and explore his lover body with his hand.

" And now i need to charging my battery for one week " Whispered phayu seductively to rain ear and one of his hand grab rain butt and the other hand play with rain nipple.

" Ah... Phi "

_End Flash Back _

Rain blushed when he remember that night, that boyfriend of him really make him exhausted for 4 round of make love.
Today he didnt call nor visit phi uea since the deadline of his project, so he decide to go visit phi uea at his condo and changed his sleep over to phi uea. Rain smiling and humming all the way to uea condo.

It didnt take a long time to go uea condo since his condo didnt far away from campus. Only 15 minute with vehicle, rain get out of the car and locked his car before go to uea building. He bring some food from mini market that open 24hour nearby and he saw some security in front of entrance and wai at them.

" Morning phi ~~~ "

" Oh khun rain.. Morning too, its still dark and you are here already "

" Phi, you know i just back home right " Explain rain to the security, because he often go to uea condo so the security know him. The security only laughed a little.

" Sure .. Being an architecture student is really hard "

" I know phi "

" You wanna go to khun uea condo right, come let me accompany you "

" No need phi, i have phi uea keys "

" Okay then go.. Take some rest "

" Okay .. Thank you phi "

Rain walked away and go to lift, uea condo is in 10th floor and when rain arrived he immediately opened the door since he know the owner of the room probably already sleep. Rain locked the door and enter the room, he put the groceries in the kitchen and put his belongings in the table. Rain go to uea bedroom to make sure uea ok, after some knock he open the door but he frowned because he didnt see phi uea in the bedroom.

" Phi uea .... " Rain calling before he enter the room, he searching uea but didnt found uea anywhere in his bedroom and he look at the bathroom and the lamp is on so maybe phi uea was there

" Phi uea ... Are you there ?" Rain trying to calling again and knocking the door hoping phi uea to answer but he didnt. Rain became panic when uea didnt answer his calling and more importantly rain have a bad feeling about this.

" phi .. Phi uea ... Phi " Rain knocking the door hard and still there was no answer so rain didnt hesitant to open the door with force since the door locked from the inside. Rain fear became real when he only saw a hand on the edge of bathtub.

" PHI UEA " Rain screamed and run to bathtub, he saw uea drowned in bathtub. He lift up uea body and lie down uea body on the floor.

" Phi ... Phi uea " Rain became more panic when uea didnt response even when rain slap uea face to wake him up. And it more worse when rain see uea lip became purple and his skin turned so pale.

" What should i do .. What should i do ... Calm down rain .. Calm down you need to think fast " Rain touch uea hand and searching for his pulse and bring closer his head to uea face to hear uea breath.

" OH SHIT.... PHI UEA " Rain cursed since he cant feel anything from uea. Not his breath nor his pulse. So the only think rain can do is doing CPR for uea to make him breath again.

" Phi ... Phi ... Please dont die .. Please dont die phi ... Phi " Rain mumbling still doing CPR. After a few minutes he doing CPR, uea starting to throw up the water but still his eyes closed. Rain relieved a little at least phi uea breathing again and the pulse back again although its a weak pulse. Rain starting to call his boyfriend but only the operator answer rain call and same thing happen when he try to call phai phone. So the only hope rain can call is sky. And fortunately sky answer rain call.

' hello ... ' sky answer with a lazy voice.

" Sky ... Please help me "

' If you want me to help your assignment then forget it '

" No .. Sky please come to phi uea condo right now "

' Huh ?? '

" Sky .... Phi uea drowning in the bathtub and now he is unconscious.... Sky.. I .. I ..." Pleading rain.

' WHAT ?? ... Ok rain i will be there, you stay there and make sure phi uea still breathing ok ' explain sky, sky get up from the bed and go to uea condo by bicycle since uea condo and his dorm isnt far away. After he arrived at uea condo he told the security guard about uea condition and all of them run to uea room. Sky opened the door since he have spare key to uea room and run to the bathroom.

" Sky... Phi uea" Rain calling sky name but didnt stop crying, his eyes swollen and his hand holding uea hand. Sky hugged rain.

" Ok ... Its okay.. Its okay rain, lets get phi uea to hospital, you bring your car right ? " Ask sky and rain nodded.

" I will drive, you cover phi uea body with blanket and lets the security help you lift phi uea to the car " Explain sky and rain nodded again. Sky get up and pick up uea body in bridal style and rain run to the bedroom to take uea blanket and cover uea body. Sky took a glance at uea bedroom and found a bottle of sleeping pill in the drawer and almost empty (? ). Sky can image what happen to uea but he didnt think too much since he need to go to hospital first and since uea is more tall and heavier than him so he need the security to help him carry uea.
The security suggest sky and rain to call ambulance but its will take a time so its more fast to take rain car.

And because its 2 am in the morning it didnt take a long time to arrived at hospital quickly. Sky get out first and calling nurse and explain everything to nurse and they put uea into emergency room.

" Please wait here, both of you cant enter this room " Explain the nurse to sky and rain and they know they should wait here.

" ....... Sky ... I should visit him yesterday ... I should call him... What if ... What if ... Phi uea died... ..." Rain asked with tears in his eyes. Rain blame himself because he didnt keep an eye of uea like his boyfriend told him. He didnt calling nor visit uea yesterday because of his assignment and if something happen to uea ... What he should tell to his boyfriend ?. Sky sighed and walk to rain to hug him and comforted him. He is also responsible for this because he didnt visit nor call uea yesterday.

" Rain .... Its okay ... Everything will gonna be okay .. " Sky answer rain, he wanna cry too but he cant .... He need to be strong for rain. Sky really hope everything is gonna be okay.

.
.
Why does the sky want you to be on top?
It's so dreary
In your life that you comfort by yourself
You wish to get comforted
Your ears are in the lonely sound of the wind
In despair, even this desperate dream
Kneels down before you
In the river of reality
Diving dying wave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tangled By Kang

Fanfiction

10.7K 677 31
KristSingto | OhmNanon | OffGun
8K 221 19
Cinderella is a young and quite unfortunate Poor Young Lady, her life changes entirely when she meets Sukuna, A aggressive and fierce demon. When she...
49.7K 1.9K 16
(COMPLETED) This is a Taynew frankdrake pleumchimon and ohmnanon fanfic. Tay and New have been married for a long time. They have two teenagers to ta...
321K 4.2K 87
A story where there is a boy named Ash Ketchum that one day he will acquire a power, a power that can rival even a god. His power will outmatched eve...