Blackened boss is poisonous [...

De Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... Mai multe

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 74

163 9 1
De Little_Spade

Chapter 74 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (4)

    After driving for several days and eating dry food for several days, they finally came across a town. Several people stopped their journey and found a restaurant to reward their internal organs.

    The end of the year was approaching, and the town was very lively. Xu Fuhuan sat by the window, elegantly sipping the fine wine recommended by the restaurant.

    From time to time, he talked with Wuchen a few times.

    Hua Shijun, who followed all the way, pursed his thin lips, and heard laughter from the seat in front of him from time to time.

    Hua Shijun held the cold sword in his arms tightly, and his gloomy eyes glanced forward from time to time.

    No matter how you think, how uncomfortable you are.

    When I left that valley, I originally planned to follow the man who called himself Ziqin to investigate the place where I was injured, to see if I could find any clues.

    But when he really left the Valley of Immortal Medicine, he still couldn't help but stop and wait at the foot of the mountain, and then followed the carriage uncontrollably.

    Hua Shijun can be said to be extremely depressed at the moment.

    His clear eyes glanced out of the window intentionally or unintentionally, and suddenly, a figure in the market caught his eyes.

    It was a tall and handsome man.

    In the man's arms was a petite boy who was wearing the same color clothing. The boy's eyes were full of anger, and his petite body was constantly struggling and twisting in his arms.

    The man's arms were like a rock, tightly imprisoning the young man in his arms, with the corner of his mouth twitching. With an unrestrained smile, there was a trace of light in his eyes inadvertently. A head of black and thick hair is pulled up high by a golden crown, and under a pair of sword-shaped eyebrows is a pair of slender peach blossom eyes, full of affection and romance, which will make people fall if they are not careful.

    "Mu Yuntian, let me go."

    Under the man's gaze, the young man's cheeks were blushing at a speed that could be seen. There is a little lack of confidence.

    The man stared with satisfaction at the crimson cheeks of the young man in his arms. He curled up his moderately thick red lips and revealed a dazzling smile.

    "Hey, Xiao Qingqing, don't make me angry, huh?" The deep and hoarse voice was full of affection. want.

    After the man finished speaking, the boy's body froze first, and then with a bit of anger in his eyes, he snorted coldly and raised his delicate hand. The face glanced slightly over the head.

    Hua Shijun squinted his eyes, his body reacted before his brain, and when he recovered, he was already in front of the two of them.

    The man, Mu Yuntian, finally coaxed the little ancestor in his arms, and was about to take Qingcheng back to the teacher's gate, when he saw a white figure blocking the way ahead.

    Can't help looking sideways, when Hua Shijun's familiar face appeared in his eyes, he said in surprise: "It's you?" "You

    really know me."

    As soon as Hua Shijun finished speaking, the sword in his hand was out of its sheath . The tip of the sword oozing cold pointed directly at the man in front of him.

    "Let's make a move."

    From the first time he saw Mu Yuntian, his heart, which should be calm like water, suddenly rose with uncontrollable anger, and a few scattered images flashed through his blank mind from time to time.

    "Senior brother..." The young man stopped feeling angry now, he looked up at Mu Yuntian, his moist eyes were full of worries about Mu Yuntian.

    Mu Yuntian pushed the young man away, patted him on the back comfortingly, looked straight at Hua Shijun with sharp eyes, and a dangerous smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    "I didn't expect you to be alive."

    Hearing this, what else does Hua Shijun not understand? !

    Her jet-black hair moved without wind, her cold and haughty eyes seemed to have no focus, and the dark eyes were full of murderous intent.

    The sharp sword light pierced the surrounding air like a stream, breaking the tranquility of the town in an instant.

    The street that was crowded with people just now, the flow of people receded in an instant.

    Mu Yuntian smoked. The soft sword wrapped around his waist was unstoppably pressed between the two of them.     Turning his head to Qingcheng who was still standing there, he said,

    "Go quickly and call the master."

    "Heh!"

Gu.

    Taking advantage of Hua Shijun's attention being distracted, Mu Yuntian slapped him viciously with his backhand.

    Hua Shijun sighed sarcastically, and the sword light lit up, fighting with Mu Yuntian's palm shadow.

    Hua Shijun's body is like a breeze, swift and agile, and his sword is like a stream of light and lightning, continuous, Mu Yuntian suddenly felt a little overwhelmed.

    Xu Fuhuan, who was sitting by the window of the restaurant, heard the sound of fighting, and looked this way. With his eyesight, he could only see a white figure fighting with a black figure in mid-air. As for who is slightly better, he can't see the leader at all.

    On the other hand, Wuchen said with admiration, "Really good swordsmanship."

    "My lord, it's him."

    Among them, Xu Da's martial arts is the highest.

    With just one glance, he recognized the white figure as the white-eyed wolf.

    "Huh?"

    Xu Fuhuan looked at Xu Da suspiciously.

    "It's that white-eyed wolf."

    What?

    Xu Fuhuan stood up in shock, and quickly ran downstairs with a calm face.

    The two figures fought further and further away, Xu Fuhuan followed the sound of fighting and chased them outside the city.

    Far away, Xu Fuhuan and Xu Da saw three people fighting on the flat ground ahead, and two men in dark black clothes besieged Hua Shijun together.

    Hua Shijun responded with ease, and seemed to be able to do a job with ease.

    Xu Fuhuan sternly asked, "Which one of them has the upper hand?"

    Xu Da had a face full of reluctance, but he still had to     say: "Wolf-eyed wolf." While retreating and guarding, another man suddenly attacked violently, entangled Hua Shijun's attention.

    At this moment, Mu Yuntian took out a hidden weapon from his bosom.

    Xu Fuhuan only heard a muffled sound. Hum sounded.

    Hua Shijun suddenly knelt down on one knee, the cold sword in his hand lay on the ground, a stream of blood lay at the corner of his mouth, his left hand covered his abdomen, his haughty face was full of disdain.

    "You are as despicable and shameless as ever."

    Mu Yuntian's eyes were full of pleasure, he put down the soft sword in his hand, walked in front of Hua Shijun, and said triumphantly: "This is called soldiers never tire of deceit." "My God, there is no need to talk to him too

    much Say, kill it."

    The person who spoke turned his back to Xu Fuhuan and the three of them, it was a vicissitudes and majestic voice that had been accumulated over the years.

    Mu Yuntian over there smiled complacently when he heard the words.

    "So what about the sword master? Didn't he die by my sword?"

    Mu Yuntian raised his arm, and charged the soft sword in his hand for a blow.

    "Ada, go help him."

    "Master..."

    Xu Fuhuan interrupted him, Shi Shiran said: "His life was saved by me, and if he dies, he will die in my hands." Hearing the

    words That's why Xu Da reluctantly smoked. He drew out a sharp dagger, tapped his foot, and flew forward.

    Xu Da is not the upright or upright person that the Jianghu people claim to be. He is a secret guard who has always believed in doing anything by hook or by crook.

    Mu Yuntian and the others had already been drained of a lot of internal energy by Hua Shijun, and now there was another opponent who was comparable to Hua Shijun.

    After a while, the two of them were cured.

    Xu Da touched the acupuncture points of the two of them. Only then did Xu Fuhuan walk over with leisurely steps.

    His eyes fell on Hua Shijun.

    Hua Shijun seemed to have noticed Xu Fuhuan's gaze, the sharp gaze hit like ice, with a murderous aura that gnawed at the bones.

    Xu Da took the lead to block Hua Shijun's gaze, and attacked Hua Shijun with the same murderous aura without lagging behind.

    When Hua Shijun saw Xu Fuhuan, there was a moment of astonishment on his embarrassed face, and his hands holding the hilt of the sword loosened for a moment. He slowly

    retracted his gaze, lowered his eyelids, and his curled eyelashes blocked the emotion in his eyes.

    Ordinarily, in the plot, Hua Shijun is the one who can ignore the aura of the protagonist, how can he not be able to match such two young people?

    "Kill it."

    He was obviously an elegant young man, with a smile like a spring breeze on his face, but the words in his mouth were ruthless and cruel.

    [Huanhuan, that's the protagonist. 】

    Xiaoer's voice arrived at the right time.

    main character?

    Xu Fuhuan turned his head in disbelief, and his eyes fell on Mu Yuntian who had a ferocious face.

    [He is the protagonist? ]

    Why is it completely different from the plot introduction.

    [You don't know that there is a disguise technique in this world? 】

    【What the hell is going on? Didn't Hua Shijun not kill Qingcheng? Why is he still entangled with the protagonist? ]

    [Amount...]

    [Can't say it again? 】Xu Fuhuan said with a half-smile.

    [Only you can comprehend it yourself. ]

    After finishing speaking, Xiao Er ran away.

    Xu Fuhuan helplessly stopped Xu Da, "Wait... Forget it, let's go back first."

    Hearing this, Hua Shijun felt a little uncomfortable.

    He secretly mobilized what little internal energy he had left, took advantage of the unpreparedness of the few people, saw the right moment, and stabbed directly at the defenseless Mu Yuntian.

    Xu Fuhuan was terrified by this scene, and he asked Xu Da to stop Hua Shijun quickly.

    This Mu Yuntian is the son of luck, if Mu Yuntian died because of his intervention, then he would just play around.

    At this critical moment, a hidden weapon was thrown from the dark, and it directly missed Hua Shijun's sword, and then something similar to a gun was thrown at them. With Yuntian's trace, even Hua Shijun disappeared.

    Xu Da chased for a while, and finally ran back in disgrace.

    Xu Fuhuan, who was waiting on the spot, hurriedly stepped forward and asked: "How is the situation?"

    Xu Da felt worried when someone ran away from under his nose. "That person's martial arts are higher than mine."

    Although Xu Da is a secret guard, his martial arts is one of the best in the Jianghu. At this moment, there is still someone who can slip under his nose? And still with three people?

    When did such a number one figure appear in the arena?

    Xu Fuhuan couldn't help frowning.

    Back at the inn, Xu Fuhuan shut himself in the room and began to ask Xiao Er.

    [Tell me, what exactly does this mean? 】

    Xu Fuhuan is seldom angry, and this is the first time Xiao Er sees Xu Fuhuan questioning it like this, so he can't help but feel a little guilty.

    But it didn't explain the situation at first.

    This world is a broken world, and there is a 'Boundary of Time' as a reward, so there must be other quest users who have also accepted this quest.

    [Because, because there are other taskers in this world. 】

    The author has something to say: The update is late, and it’s not convenient to use Calvin Plus. The latest updates may not be on time. I will try my best to update on time at 7 o’clock in the morning. I love you all.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.1K 2.2K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...
34K 623 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
17.7K 660 23
Married life is complicated... so complicated to the point that sometimes you accept being in a toxic relationship... you wake up every day doubting...
108K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...