Crown Princess Of The Dark Co...

By HelenaSagario

Finally... The Hunter Exam. I've waited 12 years for this and now we're finally here. The Hunter Exam is only... More

Chapter 1: Departure
Chapter 2: Tests of Tests
Chapter 3: The Square Nosed Bastard
Chapter 4: The First Phase part 1
Chapter 5: The First Phase part 2
Chapter 6: The Second Phase part 1
Chapter 8: Sorry Grandpa
Chapter 9: The Third Phase part 1
Chapter 10: The Third Phase part 2
Chapter 11: The Third Phase part 3
Chapter 12: The Third Phase part 4
Chapter 13: The Third Phase part 5
Chapter 14: The Third Phase part 6
Chapter 15: The Third Phase part 7
102 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL CHAP
Chapter 16: The Fourth Phase part 1
Chapter 17: The Fourth Phase part 2
Chapter 18: The Truth About Us
Chapter 19: The Final Phase part 1
Chapter 20: The Final Phase part 2
Chapter 21: Kukuroo Mountain part 1
Chapter 22: Kukuroo Mountain part 2
Chapter 23: Leaving With Our Friend
Chapter 24: Freaky Horror Movie Shit
Chapter 25: In Another World
Chapter 26: More Rivals
Chapter 27: Holy Sh💩t!
Chapter 28: Why You Gotta Be So Rude??
Chapter 29: F-Fairies!?
Chapter 30: Swordsmith Village

Chapter 7: The Second Phase part 2

297 24 6
By HelenaSagario

My pov:

" Well, I only work behind the scenes and when there's an issue much like this one. " Netero said. " So, Mench-kun, I heard that you failed all of the applicants because they couldn't satisfy you except for one. "

Menchi nodded and said.

" Yes, I did. Those girls over there satisfied me but the others didn't take cooking seriously and it angered me. I let my anger get the best of me. I'm sorry " Menchi apologized " Therefore, I request to you that you repeat the second phase and I would like to resign as a examiner. "

While Menchi said those things, I noticed Grandpa's eyes move down. I then remembered what he was looking at and then looked back at him.

" Dirty Grandpa... " Sei whispers to me as I nodded.

" Hmm... That would be a problem. It would be hard to find another examiner at this moment. " Netero said with a poker face.

Menchi bowed.

" I apologise " she said.

" How about this; you don't need to resign as an examiner and repeat the second phase only with a different task this time? " Netero suggested.

Menchi looked up

" That's right. " she smiled and said " Alright, the second phase will be repeated but with a different category! "

" The category this time will be... Boiled eggs! " Menchi announced. " Chairman, could you take us to Mt. Split-in-half in your airship? "

" Certainly, I can " Netero said.

Once all of the applicants reached the top of Mt. Split-in-half. Before Menchi could demonstrate.

Sei and I jumped down while grinning, shocking everyone but Grandpa. We grabbed a bunch of eggs and then conjured some wings made out of our Mana and flew out.

Once we landed, the boys ran to us.

" You idiots! You nearly gave us a heart attack!! " Leorio scolded as Kurapika nodded.

" That was cool, Y/n-san! Sei-san! " Gon says enthusiastically.

" I didn't know you two can fly " Killua said, impressed.

" What are you two doing?! Don't encourage them! "

Menchi and the other applicants just sweat dropped at the sight before she demonstrated.

After that she began to explain but a large number of the applicants including our friends jumped before she could finish explaining.

Our friends and some applicants jumped down and held on to the ravine. Some of them let go before the wind even came.

But thanks to Gon, most of them including our friends were able to get an egg and come back to the top.

" Great job, everybody " Menchi congratulated and looked at the others who didn't jump down.

" I guess you guys give up, huh? " Menchi said " Now, we need to boil these eggs. "

Once the eggs finished boiling, each of the applicants who jumped down the pit was now eating their eggs.

" This is good. No wonder these are called dream eggs. " Kurapika noted while I nod happily.

I wonder what would my food taste like if I added this to my recipes? what if I added this into a cake or side dishes?

Third person pov:

Y/n was lost in her culinary plans until Kurapika's voice snapped her back into reality.

" Hey, Y/n " She heard Kurapika say.

She turned around to face him.

" Hmm? " She hummed.

Kurapika pointed to her cheek.

" You have tiny bits of egg on your cheek. " He said.

Y/n blushed in embarrassment as she tried to brush it off with her sleeves. Kurapika laughed at her attempt and reached for her cheek. He used his thumb to clean the bits of egg on her cheek and smiled at her.

Sei was fangirling internally at the romantic sight in front of her and wished Chrollo would do that to her too.

" Thank you, Kurapika " Y/n said with a smile.

After they cleared the second phase, they got in the airship to be transferred to where the third place will take place.

" Allow me to introduce myself properly this time. I am this year's Hunter Association chairman, Netero " Netero said.

" And I'm his secretary, Beans. " The bean-head guy said.

" Originally, I'm supposed to appear later on the exam but since some issue happened, I appeared a little too early than usual. " Netero explained. " And since I'm already here, I might as well tag along. "

" The airship will arrive at the third phase site at exactly 8 in the morning. So until then, you are free to rest and do anything around the airship until the time. " Beans said. " There's food inside the dinner area and you can eat there wherever you want "

After the explanation, Y/n and Sei yawned and was about to go somewhere where they could sleep. But then...

" Okay! Gon, Y/n, Sei. Let's explore the airship! " Killua suggested.

" Okay! " Gon replied and both he and Killua looked at Y/n and Sei with big smiles on their faces.

" Huh? " Y/n and Sei looked at them

" I'll pass. I wanna rest with Kurapika and Sei  " Y/n said.

Both of the boys put on a disappointed look but they later tensed up when they remembered the ' rest with Kurapika ' part.

The boys began imagining Y/n and Kurapika snuggling up to each other and yelled.

" NO! "

They grabbed Y/n and dragged her out of the door.

" Ah! Sei help me!! " She cried.

Sei went after them, Y/n sighed in defeat and let the boys drag her to the airship's hallway.

Y/n found herself in the middle of the hallway with Gon and Killua who stopped dragging her, but both of them are still holding each of her arm and Sei was behind them.

The four of them was just walking until the two boys spotted a door that leads to the kitchen.

" Hey, Gon! Let's get some food! " Killua said as he lets go of Y/n's right arm.

Gon nodded and said

" Okay! "

And letting go of her left arm.

" H-Hey! If you want food, you can just go to the dining area! You'll get kicked out-! " Sei tried to warn them but they already went in.

Y/n sighed and said

" Boys will be boys, Sei "

The two girls decided to wait for them to come out. While they were waiting, they spotted a man dressed like a chef holding a tray of food walking over to the kitchen where Gon and Killua are.

The man saw them and smiled.

" Good evening, Madams. Is there something you want? " The man asked.

Y/n and Sei smiled back.

" Umm... Not really.... Hehehe " Y/n says laughing nervously.

" Ah! I get it, you two must be hungry! " The man said as he got food from his tray.

" Here you go. " He said and handed Y/n and Sei a bowl of pork cutlets.

Y/n and Sei drooled at the sight of the crispy golden brown pork cutlets in the bowl. The man noticed this and chuckled.

" It's okay, you can take it. " He said.

Y/n got it from him and he handed Sei another one, they looked up with a happy smile.

" Thank you! " The girls said as they bowed.

He smiled one last time and waved at them and entered the kitchen. Forgetting about Gon and Killua because of the food, they sat down on one of the benches by the window.

The girls were about to take a bite of their pork cutlets when they heard the man they met earlier yell.

They looked to the direction where they heard him and saw the door opened.

' Oh crap, we forgot about the boys... ' Y/n says in her head.

Revealing the man holding Gon and Killua who's eating a piece of meat, by the shirt.

" If you want dinner, you can just go to the dining area! " The man said as he kicked out Gon and Killua, allowing them to land on the floor and going back to the kitchen, closing the door.

They looked up to see Y/n and Sei and saw them just sitting on the bench, eating pork cutlets. They stood up and went up to them.

" Eh?! That's unfair! How did you two get food without going in there!? " Gon whined as he pointed at the kitchen.

" The man gave it to us " Y/n says smiling.

" He was very nice. " Sei added " Plus, you got food too you know? "

" That old man? You call that nice!? " Killua yelled.

" Well, I would be angry too if people didn't follow the rules. " Y/n mentions as Sei nods in agreement.

Killua turned away, pouting.

" I was hungry, okay?! " He said.

Y/n and Sei couldn't help but laugh at Killua's childish behavior. It was cute and funny, Gon looked at them and felt a bit left out.

" Hey! Let's start exploring the ship! " Gon said.

" You're right. Thanks to you guys, my sleepiness is gone. " Y/n said.

" That's what our main purpose is... " Gon and Killua muttered.

" Did you two say something? " Y/n asked.

Y/n and Sei smirked internally cause they did hear what they said earlier but decided to play dumb.

" Nothing! Anyway, let's go! " They said as they cling to each of Y/n's arms again.

" Okay...? " Y/n said " Wait! How am I supposed to eat when the two of you are clinging to my arms!? "

The two chuckled mischievously and continued walking.

" Then don't! " They said.

" Here Y/n " Sei began to feed Y/n as the boys stare at Sei with jealousy.

The four of them were walking and talking in the hallway. Suddenly, Killua walked towards a window.

" Wow! Y/n! Sei! Gon! Look at this! " Killua said amazed.

Y/n, Sei and Gon walked over to him and look down on the window as well. Their eyes sparkled as both of them saw beautiful lights.

" Wow! They're like jewels! " Y/n and Sei said while both of the males nodded.

The four of them watched the city lights with awe until Gon said something.

" Hey, I was wondering... " Gon began.

Killua, Sei and Y/n hummed in response.

" Where is your mom and dad? " Gon asked.

' Oh shit! ' Y/n and Sei cursed in their minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.7K 32
[DISCONTINUED !!] [please read the rewritten ver !] "𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦.. 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." y...
873K 28.4K 82
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
17.6K 792 40
┆彡 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪...
2.3K 68 27
y/n l/n a famous killer magician decides to take the hunter exam would they pass? will they make friends because they are friendless as fuck? will t...