Twilight

By Brianna170402

Carlisle Cullen's older sister Hayley Cullen never thought she would ever find someone who would love her unc... More

Cast part 1
Cast part 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Couples change
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special
Chapter 19

Chapter 13

5K 269 27
By Brianna170402

Hayley's POV:

I open the present Rosalie bought me and gasp quietly at the beautiful necklace. "It's beautiful, Love. I love it. Thank you," I tell her with a smile and lean over planting a soft kiss on her cheek then made a move to put it on but she stopped me.

  "Open it," she softly says and I push the small button making it open a bit. I open it, smiling brightly as I see a picture of the two of us at a fair.

   "This is the best gift I've ever gotten. No offense," I lovingly tell her then glance at the others who playfully roll their eyes but wave me off.

  She blushes softly and moves to help me clasp it around my neck. I carefully hold onto the little circular locket with our initials on it. H+R

   "Here you are, Rosalie. These are from all of us," Carlisle spoke up handing over a small but long rectangular box and I hand her a small square box.

She grabs them carefully and set them on her lap then began ripping into them. I smile softly as her eyebrows furrow slightly as she looks at the pure black boxes and she opens the lids.

  "Since you're part of the family now, you need our family crest. We don't know what you would prefer so we got you a bit of both," Ben explains pointing at the necklace and wrist band.

  We show her our family crest jewelry. Carlisle has a ring and Esme has a necklace. Ben and Edward both have a wrist band. I have a ring and a wrist band.

"Wow, thank you so much. I'm flattered. I'll take them both if that's alright. They're so beautiful," Rosalie happily says with a blush as she pulls the necklace and wrist band out.

I smile at her lovingly and gently push her hair out of the way to help her put the necklace on just as she did for me. "Beautiful," I softly whisper grazing her cheek with the back of my fingers softly.

She blushes slightly and pushes a strand of her own hair behind her ear.  "These are beautiful," she comments sliding on the wrist band on left wrist.

  "We're glad you like it," Esme says smiling softly at her and leans back against Carlisle who leans his head against hers.

"It's your turn, love," I spoke up softly gesturing to her decent pile of presents at her feet. She nods and picks up a present from Esme and Carlisle then begins ripping it open.

   Rosalie pulls out a pair of heels and she stares at them in awe. "Wow, thank you. Just my style," she comments looking at the shoes.

   "I figured you would like them. Carlisle is clueless when it comes to picking out women's gifts," Esme says with a smile making Ben and I snort out a laugh as his jaw drops.

  That's true. Very true. My poor baby brother is clueless when it comes to woman things. "It's true, Carli. You are clueless when it comes to girl things," I say with a shrug and grin when he gives me a playful glare.

    I chuckle softly at him and turn to face Rosalie who's smiling at us then I gesture to continue which she does with a smile.

   After opening everyone's gifts. Lastly there's just mine to open and my stomach turns slightly as anxiety fills my entire body when she opens the small box that contains the bracelet I got her.

   "Oh, Hayley, I love it," she gasps softly and pulled out the gold bracelet with a sapphire in the middle and a few diamonds and pearls decorating it. I smile happily at her reaction.

  Rosalie slid it on her right wrist and smiles at me before leaning forward pressing our lips together while softly cupping my cheek with her hand making me move my lips against hers gently.

   Her lips are so soft and plump. I could kiss them forever. "Make out later! Open the rest of the presents, Rosie," Ben exclaims interrupting us and I pull away from Rosalie to bare my teeth at him with a small snarl.

   He just smirks at me. Prick. A soft hand runs through my hair and instantly my snarl dies away as I turn my head seeing my mate giving me an amused smile.

   I smile at her making my family chuckle softly at me. "I'll open the rest, Ben. Calm your whiskers," she jokes making me start laughing as he gives her an offended look.

   "Not cool, Rosie, not cool. Hayley has whiskers too, ya know? So ha!" He responds pointing at me with a look of victory and I flip him off.

   "I know and I'll use that phrasing for her as well but right now you're the one talking stuff, Ben," Rosalie retorts making me frown slightly and face her with a pout.

    She aws and pushes my bottom lip in then leans forward pecking them softly. "Aw baby. I won't use them on you often. Just don't annoy me," she grins and I scoff out a chuckle with a shake of my head.

    I grab the last of her two presents and hand them to her. "Uh huh, just open your presents, woman. Before Ben blows a gasket," I tell her getting a middle finger from Ben.

   She chuckles grabbing the large box and the envelope. She rips open the large box and gasp as she pulls out a brand new black trench coat.

It's the one she talked about all the time. It's new so it was a little pricey but money isn't a problem for me.

I'll spend my last penny just for her. "You didn't? Oh this is beautiful! Thank you, thank you!" She squeals and jumps into my arms making me laugh while wrapping my arms around her.

   "It's all that you talked about so I got it for you," I tell her smiling up at her as she sits herself on my lap with her arms around my neck.

Rosalie peppers my face with kisses making me chuckle. "I love you," she says with sincerity in her voice and my expression softens at that.

"I love you too, beautiful," I softly respond leaning forward pressing our lips together gently and she responds by moving her lips against mine.

I tighten my arms a little and pull her closer to my body. "There they go again. Get a room," Ben teases and I flip him without removing myself from Rosalie who giggles against my lips before pulling away.

Esme whacks him on his arm, "leave them alone, Ben. Come help me warm up the food again for you guys." He perks up at the mention of food and he springs up, grabbing her hand and pulled her out of the living room with a laughing Carlisle.

Edward gives us a smile before getting up and walked over to his piano then begins playing a soft melody.

   I tilt my head up a little looking at my mate who smiles lovingly down at me and pushes a strand of my hair out of my face.

  "You sure you want to be apart of this crazy dysfunctional family?" I question in a playful manner and rub her thigh gently.

   Rosalie hums and taps her chin in thought. "Of course I am. I love all of them especially you," she tells me tracing my face with her fingers and I smile.

"And we love you too, Love. Now," I grab the envelope that's on the couch cushion next to us and handed it to Rosalie, "now you can finally open this one."

   She gets a cute confused smile on her lips and removes her arms around my neck but she stays on sitting on my lap as she takes the envelope. I really hope she likes it well loves it. Rosalie carefully opens it and pulls out the paper then begins reading.

Dear Rosalie,

I would like to invite you to come with me to my island for a loving vacation just the two of us. It's gonna be a romantic getaway. I have a few things planned so don't think this little letter is just your only present.

Love with all of your heart,
Hayley Cullen.

    I watch as her eyes dart back and forth across the letter with a smile growing on her face along with a blush.

    She folds the letter and holds it to her chest while looking at me. "I would love to go with you, Hayley. And I do love you with all of my heart," she happily tells me and relief fills my entire body that it has me sagging in relief.

"Awesome. We leave the day after tomorrow to give us a day to pack everything we need for the trip," I respond softly and she grins leaning down pressing our lips together for a small passionate kiss.

   My hand comes up to gently cup her face as I move my lips against hers. We pull away for air well I pulled away so Rosalie can get air and we lean our foreheads against each other.

   "I'm never going to get tired of that," she breathes out rubbing the back of my neck and I smile with my eyes closed.

  "Neither will I, Love," I agree before pulling away when the others come back with plates of food. Rosalie climbs off of my lap to sit next to me on the couch.

"Here, Sister. I know you're hungry again," Carlisle spoke up handing over a full plate of food and I grab it with a smile.

"Thank you," I respond pulling the plate close to me and I move into a more comfortable spot on the couch.

"This looks amazing, Esme," Rosalie states smelling the food and smiles at the woman who smiles happily.

  "Thank you, dear. Hope you like it as much as these two do," Esme responds gesturing to Ben and I with a wave of her hand making the two of us smile at her.

   Rosalie giggles at us making me smile sheepishly at her with my cheeks full. She leans forward and squeezes my cheeks.

  "You look like a very adorable chipmunk," she coos making my cheeks darken and for the boys to start laughing with Esme chuckling.

I swallow my food and glare at them. "I'm not adorable! I'm a hybrid! Shapeshifter and Vampire mixed. I'm a badass," I huff puffing out my chest with a growl.

"A hybrid that turns to mush when Rosalie runs her hand through their hair," Edward quips from his spot at the piano.

My eye twitches, "I do not, baby vamp! I swear I'm gonna kick your a-ass-." I cut myself off when Rosalie runs her hand through my hair and rakes her nails down a little making me close my eyes with a purr escaping.

"Exactly proving Edwardo's point, Hayls," Ben spoke up but I don't pay him no mind as I purr louder making Rosalie giggle and pull her hand away.

My purring immediately stops and I open my eyes to look at Rosalie. "Why'd you stop?" I whine out and pout cutely at her making the others snort out chuckles.

   "Cause I'm hungry," she says smirking and scoops some food into her mouth then pushes my bottom lip in so I pretend to bite at it making her squeal and slap my shoulder.

   I laugh softly and go back to eating my food. Between bites we would converse with the others with Edward playing the piano in the background.

     Through out the rest of the day was full of laughter and teasing each other. I can say this is one of the best Christmas we've had in our existence.

Hope you enjoy
Sorry for the long wait and for any mistakes
Comment and vote
Have a good day or night
Peace out ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.3K 30
Annabelle never thought she would find love but after she returns to dry land to be with her dad who she has kissed she never expected to find her ma...
343K 5K 23
A fanfiction~ what if Bella had a sister? Better yet what if Bella had a sister and Jacob imprinted on her? Megan is Bella's sister and is getting us...
55K 1.4K 12
"Just because the two of you haven't found true love doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. Every couple here has found the one they are to be wit...
350K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...