Enola and Tewksbury(Holmesbur...

By Clarisa537

A sequel of Enola Holmes The couple started dating and ofcourse were happier then ever until one day Sherlock... More

Chapter 1 : the ring from the telegram
Chapter 2:The News
Chapter 3: Getting Ready
Chapter 4: The First Step
Chapter 5: Investigation
Chapter 6: The Station
Chapter 7: Downtown Basil-weather
Chapter 8: The Help
Chapter 9: Back On Your Feet
Chapter 10: Away
Chapter 11: Guilt
Chapter 12: Going Back
Chapter 13: Memory's
Chapter 15: Again?

Authors note

251 4 0
By Clarisa537

I do not own Enola Holmes or I do not claim to own this is simply fan fiction. Also content is intended for a mature audience there are no extreme parts but there will be parts ever now and then of kissing.
I would like so say thankyou to all of my readers and I will try my very best to write atleast 1 chapter a day. And they will be in the evening I do have a busy schedule so they will either be righting in the evening or at night thankyou and I hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 41
Veronica SaintClair is a girl that wants to explore the world and go on adventures. Unfortunately her Father doesn't approve of such life and believe...
406K 11.8K 33
˚◞(💐) ⃗*ೃ༄ Maybe it was a mistake to walk into that train compartment, but even if it was, Edith Ainsley didn't regret it. If not for the disappear...
87.6K 2.5K 13
【 ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ 】━━ ❬ ❛ enola holmes ❜ ❭ ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ · . ⋆ · ━━━ fem!oc x tewksbury...
1.8K 35 6
After Enola's brothers, Mycroft and Sherlock visit her, she becomes friends with a woman named Y/n. Enola hangs out with Y/n everyday, and over time...