π™²πš›πšŠπš£πš’ π™°πšœπšœ π™»πšŠπš‹ | πšƒ...

Da bigbahongaloos

Wilbur Soot is a 20 year old scientist. A mad one, at that. Creating strange creatures and suspicious smellin... Altro

πš˜πš—πšŽ
𝚝𝚠𝚘
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
πšπš˜πšžπš›
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ
πšœπš’πš‘
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš
πš—πš’πš—πšŽ
πšπšŽπš—
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ (πš…π™΄πšπšˆ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙢 πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• "π™΅πšžπš—πšπš’" π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›! πš†πš˜πš˜-π™·πš˜πš˜!)
β˜»οΈŽπ™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙴 π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πšβ˜»

πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—

69 3 9
Da bigbahongaloos

TW// cussing, blood, fire, explosion, broken bone, burns, alcohol mentions, being held for ransom, panicking
I think that's all?

Wilbur's POV

My mind was on so many different topics at the moment, and they wouldn't stop running through my head.

Where is Fundy? Is he safe?

Why is Techno crying? He never cries.

Oh my god, I just tortured a man to his death.

What the hell, why am I clung to Quackity and why is he comforting me?

What is that pain I feel? Burns?

It's so hot, get me away from this burning building.

Holy shit, I'm covered in Schlatt's blood.

I really was covered. Well, my fathers coat was, not necessarily the clothes I had on underneath.

"Where...Fundy- Where is Fundy?" I asked, messing up my words. "He's alright." Quackity said. "No, I need to see him! I need- I need to hear him, I need to feel his hair, I- I have to know." I breathed out.

Quackity rubbed his thumb over my cheek, whispering, "alright."

He turned his head, his hand leaving my face to wave someone over. I was still holding his other hand. Why am I holding his hand? I'm supposed to hate this bastard, not get flushed when he jokes that my morning voice is hot.

I heard footsteps, followed by a "papa!" right before I saw Fundy being sat down in front of me by Hannah, grabbing me around the neck in a hug. He cried so loud. Oh, I hate when he cries, he should never be sad. He deserves all of the happiness in the world.

I now let go of Quackity's shirt and hand, hugging Fundy back. I was still basically in Quackity's fucking lap, but hey, who gives a shit right now, my son is alive.

"I-It was so dark...he's so mean, papa, why does he yell? Did I do something?" He asked in a small voice. "No, you didn't do anything, buddy. He's an evil man, you didn't do anything to deserve being yelled at." I shook my head, squeezing Fundy, ignoring the few burns on my arms.

I then heard sirens in the distance. Police sirens, and a fire truck or two. Hopefully an ambulance as well, because Techno isn't looking too good.

A bit after that is a blur, but I found myself sitting in the back of a police car with Fundy sitting in my lap, answering the Polices' questions.

"Can you put him down so I can see the burns on your arm? See if we need to get you to a hospital?" A cop lady asked me. I held onto Fundy tighter, shaking my head, remembering my promise to never let him go.

"Go help Tech." I mumbled into the back of Fundy's shirt. "He looks like shit." I said. "A police escort has already left with him and nearly all of your hero friends, they're taking him back to the...whatever they called their base. Headquarters?" She asked herself. I nodded.

"You said nearly all of them...who is still here?" I asked. "Uhm...they didn't disclose their names. I can go retrieve them for you?" She offered. I nodded. "That would be appreciated."

She left, and I took my attention to what Fundy was saying to the police.

"No, sir, I don't know his name," He said to the office, "But he's a ram hybrid, obsessed with any form of alcohol, mainly whiskey, Jack Daniel's." "Woah, bud, since when do you know the names of Whiskey brands?" I asked. "He made me drink one. Tasted like crap. How do people drink that's stuff? Blegh." He stuck his tongue out at the thought of its flavor.

"He...made you drink whiskey?" I asked. He nodded. "That- ok- he-...." I tried to forgive out what to say, "Why?" I settled on. Fundy shrugged. "Said it would like...toughen me or something? Since I was crying at the moment, he said that boys don't cry, and that it should make me tougher."

My mouth hung open slightly.

"If he wasn't dead I would kill him all over again." I laughed, an angry laugh. "Kill...him?" The police man asked, side-eyeing the lady. "I killed the bastard. He murdered my parents in front of my fucking face and he kidnapped my son. Put me in prison if you want; that asshole deserved every bullet I put in his body before the one in his head." I said.

My tone was even, and maybe a little too steady and calm for the subject it was speaking on.

"And his name?" The lady asked. "JSchlatt."

The twos' eyes went wide, looking over at each other.

"You...killed...the JSchlatt?" The lady asked. I nodded. "We're not arresting him for murder, he just relieved this entire town of its crime." She laughed, a big smile on her face. "I did? Oh, yeah, I guess I did." I shrugged.

"I guess we can just say...your kid was being held for ransom, you went to get him, and a gas leak caused a explosion, coincidental." The man said. "Won't you loose your badges?" I asked. "Nobody has to know the truth. We're the only ones here."

Then I heard my name being shouted from afar.

I looked, seeing Charlie and Quackity. I can see why Charlie stayed, because he's just a really caring person and is good at telling jokes to lighten your mood, but Quackity? Why's he being so...considerate lately? Especially today.

"Are you alright, Wil?" Quackity asked, a look of concern on his face. "Uhm..." I looked down at my arms, then running my hand across the necklace pattern burnt into my neck, "A- A bit burnt, but not half as bad as Tech. Is he alright, by the way?" I asked. "He's...not great, but HQ has the best doctors you can find. He's gonna be alright." I nodded.

"Well, I think this wraps up our questions." The man said. The police lady who went to retrieve Quackity and Charlie turned to the two. "What exactly happened?" She asked. "Ransom for the kid. Dad over here and his hero buddies went to retrieve him. Crazy coincidence, gas leak caused an explosion." He laughed, lying right through his teeth.

Quackity raised an eyebrow, about to say something. I shot him a glare and he caught on to keep his goddamn pie hole shut.

"We need to get you back to HQ, Wil. You as well, Fundy. You're both probably really fucking tired, huh?" Quackity exhaled. Fundy nodded, a tired nod. I sat still.

"We'll escort you home, as you don't have a vehicle."

I nodded.

I got completely into the back on the car with Fundy, and Quackity got in on the other side. Fundy was squished between us. The two officers that could very possibly loose their badges and get sent to jail got into the front. The other officer, who was naive enough to believe the lies, got into her own separate car.

Charlie, being the slippery little slimy bastard he is, got in the car with her to, quote, "see if she likes his pickup lines." He though she was pretty, I'd say she was mid. Then again, I've never been much of a romantic to any gender at all, especially girls. Always just kinda did my own thing.

I'm not gay, though.

Now that it was quiet and calm, and my adrenaline was completely gone, I felt the side affect of a potentially broken rib. I sucked in my breath, doubling over on myself slightly.

"Are you ok?" Quackity asked, reaching across the very much asleep Fundy, placing his hand on my leg.

Goddamnit, Quackity, stop being a comforting little shit, I'm supposed to hate you.

I nodded, biting my lip.

"I-I'm fine." I swallowed. "You're not." He said in a stern voice. "I am." I shot a glare his way. He retracted his hand, slightly nodding. "Alright. You're fine." "Yeah."

God, why am I so rude? He's just trying to help.

But last time he helped me, it ended in him abandoning me, giving me more abandonment and trust issues.

Why is it so hard to forgive?

I opened my eyes, and the car door beside of me was being opened. I quickly sat up, paining my poor rib or ribs. I reached for Fundy, but he wasn't there. I felt my chest go tight, panic washing over me.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I gasped, pinning the arm to the doorway, kicking whoever it was in the stomach. I cough and a groan rang out. It was Charlie.

"Hey, Wil, it's alright!" Quackity said, grabbing both of my shoulders, grounding me. "It's ok, we're back home, Puffy came out and took Fundy inside to Med Bay to see if he was injured at all. You fell asleep for a while, it's all good." He said.

My breaths were heavy and my eyes were wide for a few moments as I processed his words. I then nodded, blinking.

"S-Sorry..." I said. "It's alright. Hey, thanks for the lift home, you two." Quackity waved to the two officers, who silently nodded with smiles.

I stepped out of the car, seeing Charlie withering on the ground, holding his stomach.

"Fuck, Wilbur, you kick so fucking hard!" He whined. "Sorry." I cleared my throat.

Normally, I'd say something like "I know I do" or "ha, L" (something I learned from Techno) or "you're fine, dumbass," but I wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"Nah, man, you're-" He coughed, "You're good." He held a thumbs up. I nodded.

After a few more moments, we went into the large building.

Words: 1,625

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

154 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
132 1 15
Meet Wilbur Soot, a college student who is just trying to make ends meet while dealing with the issues he has with his abusive girlfriend. Life has n...
3.8K 162 20
Wilbur was a hero, the second best hero to be exact. And it was his job to protect everyone that resided in his beloved city. Everything was perfect...
5.5K 387 8
Tubbo and Ranboo have very different thoughts on whether Michael should go into the life of crime. Not that is parents actions are leaving any good r...