Breathing Flowers || Taekook...

By JoWoo_tk

Who will Jungkook choose between his ex wife and fiance ....... On other words from between his first love an... More

~Breathing Flowers ~
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Notice
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20 (M)
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Epilogue
Character Explanation
Author Note
Sequel is out!!!!

Chapter -2

5.7K 148 6
By JoWoo_tk

"Appaa.............."The little girl ran towards Jungkook and made grabby hands to him.

"Ohh babyy..."Jungkook lifted the girl without waiting a second and kissed her all over her face.

"I really missed you angel."Jungkook said hiding her in his embrace. Tears flowing down his cheeks. Taehyung genuinely smiled at the reunion. He clearly knows how much Jungkook miss his world.

"Appa very bad. You told me you will come back. But no no ....no appa.."Little girl is crying so hardly and said those words while hiccuping.

"Appa sorry.."Jungkook said putting his forehead on her.

"I waited everyday night. But no appa."Her little arms are around Jungkook's neck and her face buried in his chest. Jieun sniffled looking at her family...now broken family.

"Princess don't trouble appa. He had a lot of work you know."She said while trying to get the girl onto her lap. But that small act is also a huge task for her.She is disabled.She can't walk on her own. She always remined on a wheelchair.

Taehyung went to the crew after eyeing Jieun's struggle.Actually he doesn't like her but no hate towards her.Taehyung know how much Jungkook suffered due to her. He can't forget everything that easily.He put his hand on her shoulder giving an assuring smile.

"Relax. They need that now."He said.

"Sooooo this is Hiro?."Taehyung asked after a while to light up the mood. Being a cheering guy he can't stand gloomy surrounding. He can do anything to see smile on others's face.Such an angel.

Hiro lifted up her face slightly only poking her eyes. She held Jungkook protectively fearing if not he will disappear again.

"You know me."She mumbled.Jungkook smiled at her cute daughter whole heartedly.

"Introduce you to him Hiro."Jieun said.She looked at her mother suddenely. Looks like she forgot her surrounding as soon as she saw Jungkook.

"Okk It's darkening. How about dinner party?All of us."Taehyung asked. He had no heart to separate Hiro from Jungkook. He wanted to make them spend more time.Jungkook asked

"Is it ok Tae?You wanted to go on a date."Worry is laced on his face.

"Dumbo we can go on another day."Tae said hitting him on his head.Jungkook chuckled at his fiance's behaviour.

"Don't hurt my Appa you meanie."Hiro said frowning.

Everyone get on the car. Taehyung had to go to backseat with Jieun as Hiro wanted his father.Jieun looked at Tae with a small smile and said

"You made him better. Jungkook is very lucky to have you."

"Ahh don't say such things. Actually I don't deserve him.He is so good." Tae said looking at Jungkook front mirror.Jungkook saw how Tae is looking at him dreamily so he winked.Taehyung got startled with the reaction.

"Yeah it is my loss."Jieun said gazing at Jungkook. Taehyung nervously smiled at the remark. He had no good feelings towards that.

"Yashhh I drew it."Hiro said while smiling hardly.

"Don't lie to appa..."Jungkook said mischievously.Both duo in the front are lost in their own world while back duo looking outside get lost in their worlds.

"You were no there. So you don't know."Hiro said pouting. Jungkook gulped. He already missed a lot of sweet moments with his daughter. The first four years in Hiro's life spent infront of his father. She was always with him.She badly hurt by the sudden change. But who is going to tell her what happened? Eventhough she knows did she care? No.. For her Jungkook is her Appa. Jieun is her mother. Nothing more. Nothing less.

All of them now seated in a round table. Hiro is still glued to Jungkook.She whispered something to Jungkook's ear and laughed looking at Taehyung.Jieun smiled at her daughter.After a long time now she saw her daughter's bubbly side.She wanted to give all happiness to her but how? She herself is not happy.

"What?"Tae asked booping Hiro's nose. She hide her face without giving any reply.

"Tell it to uncle princess."

"Tell me."

"How can I call him uncle. He is a baby."

"This girl..."Taehung yelled and attaked her with tickles.

"How you feel now huh?"Taehyung aksed with a smirk.

"Appa look I told you he is a baby."Taehyung looked the other side only to see Jieun also laughing at him.

"But it's true baby."Jungkook said moving his hand around his waist without anyone's knowledge.

"Yahhh..."He growled having nothing to do with a blush on his face.

"Hiro you can call him Taetae."Jungkook said looking at her doe eyes.

"Taetae you are so pretty."Girl said it while fidgeting her chubby small fingers.

"Not more than you sugar."Taehyung said with a sweet smile. He wants to have a good relationship with Hiro as she is Jungkook's whole world.

After Hiro fell asleep as she is so tired with travelling. Jungkook dropped them in their house while Taehyung remained in the car to give them alone time. Taekook couple went to their home afterwards and washed up to sleep as they got no sleep yesterday also.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung is combing his hair when a large arm warpped around his waist.

"Hey beautful!"Jungkook whispered sinking his face in the crook of Tae's neck.

"Hiro is so sweet. She is also a bunny."Tae said shyly being red with sudden compliment.

"She is my creation."Jungkook said giving soft kisses on his neck.Taehyung turned around and put his hands on his shoulder. Their noses are now touching and Jungkook pulled Tae towards him as now air also can't pass between them.

"Sorry Tae. I know you wanted to spend"

"Shhshh no.. It's okay. I am more happy now."Tae said.They closed the gap and connected their lips. They relaxed at the kiss.Taehyung parted from the kiss and said

"I also wanted to have baby with you ..like Hiro."

"So let's try today."Jungkook said cockily.Tae hit him on his chest and said

"Where is that Jungkook who met me at orphanage?"

"You tempted him baby."Jungkook said careressing Tae's lips.

Tae got waken up in the middle of night with the sound of sniffing. He looked at other side only to met with Jungkook who is crying but smiling.

"Why koo?."Tae asked patting his hair.

"I am so happy Tae. Hiro...She is a good girl now."

"You taught her well. She told me that."Taehyung said with a pride about his faince.

"I wanted to be with her. Earlier days there were no time where we are separated. As Jieun always out with her job we two attached to each other so much. She is my shadow."Jungkook said sadly.

"Now you can spend time Jungkook. Don't think much.Let's sleep."Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him and rubbed his back until he fell asleep.He can't help but feel restless with emerging situation.

"She is so cute. Looks like Jungkook."Taehyung is now sharing his tea with Jimin who came in morning to go to the orphanage with Tae.

"I also wanted to meet her."Jimin screamed out of excitement.

"I am going Tae."Jungkook came to  down floor with full suit to go to company. He placed a soft kiss on Tae's head and said

"I am going to meet Hiro today too. Is it okay?"

"Yeahh...It doesn't matter. Tell her I missed her."Tae said with a happy face.

"I am going to orphanage with Jimin."Jungkook looked at Jimin and said

"Don't let him drive."

"Ok sir."Jimin said with a playful grin.

After 15 minutes of Jungkook departure two besties also went. Jimin hopped into driving seat quickly and Tae frowned at the act.

"Your overprotective lover warned me."Jimin said.

"Are you okay Tae ? Jungkook will meet Jieun also very often."

"No It's ok. It's him who got hurt with Jieun not me. So he knows how to deal. "Tae said but still feeling uneasy.

"I trust him. He will never leave me." Tae mumbled mostly to himself.

"Tae something's going on there."Jimin said looking at the crowd in the side of the road.

"Looks like an accident.Stop the car."Tae said and both of them ran towards the scene.

"Is she alone?"

"How can someone left her alone?"

"Where are her guardians?"

"Let's carry her to a hospital."In the middle of the chaos Tae went to see the person only to be shocked.He quickly grabbed her to get consciousness but no use.

"Jimin get the car. We have to go to hospital." He said.

"Do you know her?"Jimin asked while driving. Taehyung noded knowing Jimin don't see it but his mind is messy and worried over her.

✒️JoWoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Regret By vkrc06

General Fiction

384K 11.5K 48
Taekook are married one love other so much but other was just taking revenge. ***No cheating****
215K 11.4K 58
Book 2 | Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for six years and have four children. Both men have become overly preoccupied. Jungkook has his own...
32.2K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
16.1K 774 11
Two years in dating and then two years in marriage, but now Jungkook doesn't want to live with Taehyung anymore. "I filed for divorce". This one sen...