I Traveled Across Stars for Y...

By Spiralillusions

Kara is sent away after Agent Liberty seeds the air with Kryptonite. She leaves behind a heartbroken Lena who... More

Chapter 1 (How Supercorp Started)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

349 11 2
By Spiralillusions

Alura was on her way to check on Lena when she saw Alex in the room. She decided to go in... 

"Lena, Alex, may I come in?" Asked Alura. 

"Come in, Alura." She heard Alex say before she went in. 

"What happened? " Asked Alura as she noticed Alex partly angry and Lena who had a guilty face

"Lena found a note from Kara and she decided that she would find her. Which I'm okay with. We'll help her anyways, but she decided to not sleep and she's been tracking the Daxamite ship the entire night!" 

"What note? Lena?" 

"I can't just stand by! I need to look for Kara... How could you just sit around and not do anything?" Said Lena as she looked down. 

"I wasn't standing by. I did find Kara. She's on the Daxamite ship and on her way to Daxam." Explained Alura. 

"How do you know?" Asked Lena as she suddenly looked up when Alura mentioned ab9ut finidng Kara. 

"I was tracing the message the Daxamites sent to us and it led to a certain ship. Which is theirs. I hacked into the communication system and they said they were going to Daxam."

"Did it say what they're gonna do there?" Asked Alex. 

"I don't know... They just said to prepare." 

"For what?" Asked Lena. 

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Anyways, Lena, I'm already looking for Kara and you probably didn't achieve anything from your find. So please just leave this to me. I'll ask for your help if I need it. For now, please take care of Jeremy and Lizzie. They're only a few days old and they've been through so much already. The only way you can help is by taking care of them. Okay?" Asked Alura. 

"I- Okay..." Answered Lena. 

"Good. Now, I believe we have some guests to attend to. And we may have to also answer some questions. I'm going to entertain them. Would you like to come with me?"

"I'll go with you. Lena? You coming?" Asked Alex

"I'll go... And I'll take the twins with us. They need someone with them and I can't lose them too..." Said Lena. 

"Okay, we understand. You don't have to explain. Besides, I think people will want to see them too." Said Alex as she and Lena left with Alura and the twins. 

In the dining hall... 

Lena, Alex, and Alura all walked into the dining hall where Clark, Lois, Jonathan, Jordan, Cat, Carter, Sam, Ruby, and Eliza were all sitting while talking together. 

"Aunt Lena!" Exclaimed Ruby when she saw Lena with the twins. 

"Hey Ruby, hey Sam" Said Lena with a small smile as she hugged the girl. 

"Ms. Luthor, How are you? Congratulations on your kids. They look adorable." Said Cat as she stood up to shake Lena's hand. 

"Please call me Lena, I'm fine. Thank you. " Said Lena as she shook Cat's hand

"Lena, nice to see you again." Said Clark as he and Lois hugged Lena. 

"You too Clark." Said Lena. 

"Where's Kara?" Asked Carter once all of them had settled down. 

"She um- She's with Mon-El..." Said Lena nervously. 

"What?!?!" Asked all of them all at once. 

"I thought she was staying with you! Is she okay? " Asked Clark. 

"Kara traded herself in for your kids, didn't she." Said Cat who was piecing everything together. 

"Yes..." Said Lena in a small voice. 

"What?!?!" Shouted Sam in surprise. 

"I went to save the twins with the medallion of Acrata and I succeeded. But I wasn't able to get back to Argo because of the force field... Kara thought Mon-El had gotten to me too and she... She traded herself in..." 

"What- We have to get her back!" Said Clark

Alura spoke up. 

"We're tracking her right now. She appears to be on the Daxamite ship. They're on their way to Daxam. We don't know what for, but our soldiers are training and if we need to attack them, we'll be ready." Said Alura seriously. 

"When do we get her? " Asked Clark. 

"When the Daxamites land." Said Alura. 

"Okay, I want to be notified of when they land and I also want to help with the plan." Said Clark. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Kar. Morning." Said Mon-El with a smile as he saw Kara wake up.

"Hey Mon-El. What's that?" Asked Kara when she saw him hiding something behind his back.

"It's a surprise." Said Mon-El as one of the servants went in and served their food.

"Whoa... Is this? Breakfast in bed?" Asked Kara with a huge smile on her face.

"Yep! Like I said, a surprise. There are more surprises coming too." Said Mon-El.

"What's so special about today?" Asked Kara.

"Uhhh you'll see. Anyways, so we have your favorites. Potstickers, ice cream, pancakes, bacon and egg..." 

"How do they have these foods here?" Asked Kara. 

"I had the chef make it. And yes, we do have a kitchen in the ship." Said Mon-El.

"Just for me?" Asked Kara.

"Yep!" 

"Mon-El! You didn't have to!" 

"I wanted to! Besides, you deserve it." 

"You're too sweet." Smiled Kara as she started to eat. 

A few minutes later...

"Mon-El-" Said Kara as she turned to talk to him. Before she saw him on his knees with a box that contained a ring. 

"Wha-" 

"Kara Zor-El... Will you-" Started Mon-El.

"Oh my god YES! YES! I will marry you Mon-El" Said Kara as Mon-El slid the ring on her finger and kissed her

"That's all I had to say?" Asked Mon-El after they pulled away.

"Yes!" Said Kara.

"I love you Kara." Said Mon-El.

"Love you too." Said Kara

3 months later... 

"Kar! We're about to land in a few hours! " Said Mon-El to Kara. 

"Really? Ooh! We'll have to start packing our stuff!" Said Kara. 

"Hmm... Yeah. Although I do want to talk to you about something later. Another surprise." Said Mon-El with a smile. 

"A surprise? I have one for you too." Said Kara with a smile. 

"Really? What is it?" Asked Mon-El. 

"I'll tell you after you tell me yours later." Said Kara as she and Mon-El started to place all their items in a suitcase. 

---------------------------------------------------

Lena was sitting in the control room rereading the note Kara had left her over and over again. In the past 3 months, she had been tracking the Daxamites and doing all she could to prepare for the fight that would soon happen. Jeremy and Lizzie were 3 months old now. Kara had missed 3 months of their lives. In those 3 months, Lena had been taking care of the twins with the help of Alex, Alura, Clark, Lois, Sam, and even Cat. They had all grown closer to each other and now, they were like family to Lena. "If only Kara was here." Thought Lena. 

"Lena?" Said Alex as she went into the room. 

"Alex, hey, how are you?" Said Lena as she quickly brushed off tears she didn't even realize were falling from her eyes. 

"I'm fine. Are you?" Asked Alex. 

"Um.. Yeah. Why?" 

"I wanted to tell you that Kara should be arriving on Daxam in approximately 3 hours. All of us are ready. I think you already know the plan. Clark's going to go get Kara while you and Alura stay here and you'll be operating from here. I'm going with the DEO and the Argo forces just in case we need to fight the Daxamites. 

"Yeah..." Said Lena

"Are you sure you're okay? Normally you'd fight over who's getting Kara. Now..." Said Alex as she sat beside Lena. "Look, I know these last few months have been hard for you without Kara but we're finally getting her back. You'll be seeing Kara soon." Said Alex as she hugged Lena. 

--------------------------------------

"Alright! I think that's everything!" Said Kara as she looked at all the suitcases that were packed on the floor of their now empty room.

"Think so too..." Said Mon-El. 

"So... What was that surprise you wanted to tell me?" Asked Kara. 

"Oh yeah, right... Um... I know this is an Earth custom but I know we haven't had our honeymoon yet... And since we're going to Daxam... I prepared somethong special for us." Said Mon-El. 

"Wha- You didn't have to!" Said Kara. 

"But I wanted to. Besides, you deserve everything. Now, tell me about your surprise." Said Mon-El. 

"So you remember 2 weeks ago right?" 

"Which part?" Said Mon-El with a happy smile. 

"You know which part." 

"I do, what's that have to do with your surprise?" Asked Mon-El.

"Well.... I'm pregnant." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading! I know this chapter is bad but I'll try to fix it in my next few chapters. I do not ownany of the characters. They all belong to the CW. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.3K 22
This story is by DaughterOfEl Lena Luthor is is an intelligent and lively young woman. She is set to leave for New York by the end of the summer. Bu...
74.4K 2.3K 23
Kara had to make a tough decision when she almost lost her best friend. In Lena's perspective, she struggles with the shocking, or not so shocking, n...
17K 586 7
Months after finding out the truth about Supergirl and falling out with Kara, Lena is kidnapped, but finds that she is not the only one. While confro...
74.4K 1.5K 19
When Kara is captured by CADMAS, its up to Lena Luther to find out her secret and save her before its too late (Supercorp (LenaxKara) fanfiction) (Co...