π™²πš›πšŠπš£πš’ π™°πšœπšœ π™»πšŠπš‹ | πšƒ...

By bigbahongaloos

Wilbur Soot is a 20 year old scientist. A mad one, at that. Creating strange creatures and suspicious smellin... More

πš˜πš—πšŽ
𝚝𝚠𝚘
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
πšπš˜πšžπš›
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ
πšœπš’πš‘
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš
πš—πš’πš—πšŽ
πšπšŽπš—
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ (πš…π™΄πšπšˆ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙢 πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• "π™΅πšžπš—πšπš’" π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›! πš†πš˜πš˜-π™·πš˜πš˜!)
β˜»οΈŽπ™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙴 π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πšβ˜»

πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—

69 4 10
By bigbahongaloos

TW// cussing, talk of kidnapping, crying, gun, gunshot, thinking someone got shot, not taking care of oneself, being chained up
I think that's all?

Techno's POV
Three days later

We have four days until we have to face Schlatt, and we leave in three so we can have a day to get there and go over the plan. Our plan it patchy, and needs to be worked on some more, but it's the best we can do at the moment.

Wilbur is sleep deprived and it's obvious he's cried so, so many times when we aren't around. He has dark rings under his eyes, his hair is a mess, and he hasn't showered. He thinks if he takes time for himself, something will happen, and he won't be there to help.

He's paranoid and constantly looking over his shoulder. If you touch him or say something when he didn't notice you were there, it startles the heck out of him.

He was sitting on the end of the sofa, distancing himself from the rest of us. His legs were curled up next to him, and he looked over some papers as he chewed on the end of a pen.

Then, Puffy walked into the room.

"Wilbur..?" She asked. He looked up from his paper at her. "Uhm...there's...someone on the phone for you. It's...It's Fundy."

Wilbur's eyes widened and he was in the doorway within a second. The rest of us followed in pursuit, desperately hoping Fundy was alright.

Puffy lead Wilbur around her desk, handing him the black wired phone. He held it up to the side of his face.

"Hello?" He asked. It was still for a moment before Wilbur's face contorted, his eyes getting watery. "Hi! Hi, Fundy! Are you ok?.......You are? Oh, that's such a relief, bud.......they what?......He- He won't feed you?........I'm gonna get you out of there, alright? You're gonna be home soon and I'll never let you go.........Yes, Mister Blade is here........Yes, he misses you so much........" Wilbur's face got sadder and sadder by the second. Silent tears ran down his cheeks as he refused to let Fundy know he was crying.

"I love you too, buddy........Mhm, yes, I'm gonna save you.........Mhm, and you're not hurt? You're ok? He's not hurting you?..........You're not injured? Oh my god, that's great. I'm- I'm very glad........What?! He took your leg?!..........So- So you're just stuck there?!.........Oh my god, I'm gonna be there soon, buddy. Just give a few more days.........Yes, I know you're very brave and I do believe you'll be ok.........Hello? Fundy? Hello?........" Wilbur's head tilted slightly, then his face turned into anger.

"If you touch my fucking son I will have your head on a goddamn stick, JSchlatt!" Wilbur yelled into the phone. "Yes, I have your money." He chewed his nails. "W-What was that?" Wilbur asked.

A loud bang sounded through the phone, loud enough for us all to hear, and the call immediately dropped.

Wilbur muffled a sob, covering his mouth.

"Oh my god, oh my god..." Wilbur began to cry, dropping the phone onto Puffy's desk. I went around the desk, pulling Wilbur against me. "He's ok, Wil, he's ok. Schlatt wouldn't shoot him right after you say you have his money. He's smarter than that. He's just doing this to mess with you and get in your head." I said. Wilbur shook his head, continuing to cry.

"He's trying to make you weak, and you're letting him, Wilbur. You're letting him. You need to take care of yourself. Get some sleep, take a shower, and for the love of god, eat something. Do you wanna have no energy in a fight?" I asked. "N...No." Wilbur coughed. "That's what I thought. Go to your room and sleep. At least five hours. Please." I said. He nodded, pushing back from my hug.

I lead Wilbur upstairs to his room, not leaving until he was snoring loudly.

Fundy's POV
A bit before

I don't know this man who took me, but he's scary. He's rude, and he yells a lot. He took my leg, so I'm just kind of stuck here on the cold floor, unable to move around.

The man walked in, holding a phone.

"Do you want to call you father?" He asked. I nodded fast, hoping he wasn't teasing me. "Here you go. Call the hero headquarters." He tossed me the small phone.

I opened it, dialing the number to Miss Puffy's desk. It rang three time before clicking.

"SBI Headquarters, this is Puffy at the front desk, how my I assist you?" Miss Puffy asked, her voice slightly muffled. "M-Miss Puffy?" I questioned. A moment of silence. "Fundy..?" She gasped. "Mhm...Can- Can I talk to papa..?" I asked, wanting to cry just from hearing the voice of someone I know. "Y-Yes, of course! Are- Are you ok?" She asked. "I am." "Ok, give me two minutes, I'll be right back."

The line went quiet.

"She's going to get him." I said to the ram man. He nodded, humming in response. A few minutes later, the phone shuffled, and I heard a voice.

"Hello?" Papa's voice asked. I started to cry, barely managing out a greeting. "Hi! Hi, Fundy! Are you ok?" He asked. "I-I'm- I'm ok." I hiced. "You are? Oh, that's such a relief, bud." "They won't feed me." I said. "They what?" "The ram guy won't feed me." "He- He won't feed you?" Papa asked. "No...I wanna go home, papa." I cried. "I'm gonna get you out of there, alright? You're gonna be home soon and I'll never let you go." "Ok...Is Mister Blade there?" I asked. "Yes, Mister Blade is here." "Does he miss me?" "Yes, he misses you so much."

I was quiet for a second, thinking of what to say.

"I love you, papa."

"I love you too, buddy." Papa said. It sounded like he was crying. I don't like when papa cries. "Are you gonna save me?" I asked. "Mhm, yes, I'm gonna save you." He replied. "You're sure?" "Mhm, and you're not hurt? You're ok? He's not hurting you?" "No, I'm fine." I sniffed. "You're not injured? Oh my god, that's great. I'm- I'm very glad."

"He took my leg." I said. "What?! He took your leg?!" "Mhm..." "So- So you're just stuck there?!" "In the floor, yeah." "Oh my god, I'm gonna be there soon, buddy. Just give a few more days."

"Ok. I-I can wait, I'm brave, I'll be fine." I said. Papa laughed a little bit. "Yes, I know you're very brave and I do believe you'll be ok."

Then the ram man snatched the phone from me, not talking I to it.

"Hello? Fundy? Hello?" Papa's voice was quieter as the phone was farther away. "Hello, William." The ram man smiled into the phone.

"If you touch my fucking son I will have your head on a goddamn stick, JSchlatt!" Papa yelled. So his name is JSchlatt? "Do you have my money?" He asked. "Yes, I have your money."

The 'JSchlatt' guy grinned, dropping the phone onto the floor, and pulling out a gun and clicking it. I shrunk down on myself, scared. "W-What was that?" Papa asked.

The guy aimed the gun to the phone, pulling the trigger. The phone exploded, a shard of it flying towards me, creating a small cut on my arm.

He looked down at me, smiling.

"So they can't track the number." He said. I nodded, biting down on my lip. "Why...did you not let me say bye?" I asked. He rolled his eyes, shoving the gun into his back pocket. "You're gonna see him in a few days anyways. Let's hope, for your own life, that he comes by himself."

He smiled, then turning to walk away, leaving me in the small, concrete room, my actual keg chained to the leg of the metal bed that I couldn't even get on.

I pulled my knee up to my check, resting my chin on it. My stomach churned with hunger and my throat pleaded for water. My prosthetic was on the other end of the room, staring at me, taunting me.

I exhaled sadly, leaning my head back on the frame of the bed, letting myself fall asleep.

Techno's POV
the next day

Wilbur had been asleep for hours. About fourteen, to be exact. He really needed the rest.

The lot of us were sat in the sitting room, sort of quiet. A few talked amongst themselves, but I drowned most of it out.

That's was, until I heard the floor creak. I turned my head, seeing Wilbur stood in the doorway, his eyes half open.

"G'morning, sleeping beauty." I said. He flipped me off, rightfully so. He came over, sitting down next to me. "How long?" He asked, his voice raspy. "Fourteen hours." I said. He nodded. "Wow, that's...too much." He laughed.

"God damn, Wilbur, your morning voice is hot!" Quackity said. Wilbur's head shot his way, his mouth hung open slightly. "It was a joke, man, chill." Quackity defended. Wilbur blinked a few times, exhaling. "Yeah, I know." He said, looking away at the floor.

I shot Quackity a glance and a grin with a raised eyebrow. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

I looked over at Wilbur, who looked in my direction at the same moment.

His face was red.

My eyes widened at him, and we seemed to have an entire conversation with just our eyes, even though he didn't move.

Wilbur had the hots for Quackity, for sure.

"You two are like middle school girls. You know exactly what each other is thinking by your flipping eyes." Hannah laughed. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with middle school girls." I said. "Oh wait- that sounded really bad!" I gasped, covering my mouth.

Everyone burst out into loud fits of laugher, and even Wilbur let himself giggle. I smiled at him, happy that he was happy.

Words: 1,685

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 279 18
Wilbur Soot is a Siren who loves screwing with the captain-of-a-pirate-ship's son, Tommy. Nobody believes Tommy when he talks about Wilbur. It stays...
154 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...
26.8K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...