LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

נכתב על ידי FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... עוד

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

ON HOLD!!!

781 27 6
נכתב על ידי FlowerFall5

So, I've been thinking a lot about the future of this book, and whether or not I want to continue all the way to the end of season 4. I haven't decided that, but I have decided what I want to do. I want to put this book on hold for a bit, to focus on other projects, and think of ideas for the story, and for Y/N for the end of season 3. It's just hard to think of new ideas while writing, and most of the time, I make up ideas as I write chapters, and don't have a plan for them. It's also hard to think of ideas when in the previous chapters of this book, I kind of laid out a pretty boring story for Y/N. My writing has also improved. I can tell a big difference when I look at my first chapter versus my newer ones. I want to use my improved writing for other stories as well. I might even do a ROTTMNT x Child reader story. I also have a LMK x Reader story (The Hero, The Warrior, and The Legend), as well as an Undertale AU story in my drafts. I want to focus on those, because I can make up a whole new (and hopefully improved) plot and story. 

Now, do not fear. I will come back to this book eventually. I don't know when, it could be a long break, or a short break, but that's for me to decide. So, please don't tell me to come back or update in this book. I will chose when I want to come back, and will have more of an idea I want to do with the remainder of this book. You are free to ask me when I'm going to come back, but don't ask me now, because I don't know when.

I hope you understand.

-FlowerFall

3/3/2023

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.4K 646 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...
12.1K 314 10
[ON HOLD] A story was told that long ago a young deity kneel down in mercy and begging for help. The immortals took pity and gave her a power to save...
2.7K 172 18
insert reader (Lego Monkie Kid FanFic) (cursing) (memes)(serious moments)(Lore) [Background] A drunken fool, outlived the people he known throughout...
816 5 20
This just one of those redsonxmei books And this my first book. I don't own LMK :D I don't own the cover! I got it from Pinterest and idk who the ar...