Remember Me (Sequel To Tragic...

By do_ilook_likeicare

Sequel to Tragic Endings... Aisha and Marshall were living happily together. At first. They have been marrie... More

Preface
1. It's Your Funeral
2. Happy Anniversary Baby
4. Preface Part 2: You're Safe With Me Always
5. In His Shadow
6. That Thing
7. Naive
8. Possessive Nature
9. Entourage
10. Round Two
11. Preface Part 3: It Was All My Fault
12. Respect
13. No Harm
14. Asshole
15. Don't Talk To Strangers
16. Taken
17. Shit Is Serious
18. The Voice-mail & The Punishment
19. Sins Of A Mother
20. Preface Part 4: Guilty Conscience
21. You Had One Job
22. Say Goodbye Hollywood
23. The Night Of Part 1
24. The Night Of Part 2
25. Who's Eminem?
26. Too Intense
27. Angst
28. Who Can I Trust
29. I'm Sorry
30. Cutting Ties
31. Double The Security
32. I'm Not Going Nowhere
33. Don't Get On That Plane!!
34. Please Stop Him!!
35. Hot-headed
36. Necessary Evil
37. Renegade (The Last Chapter)

3. Overprotected

328 18 15
By do_ilook_likeicare

Aisha's P.O.V.

Some time later, the plane lands in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I honestly can't believe it because I've always wanted to come visit there!

It never ceizes to amaze me how even when I don't think Marshall pays attention to what I'm saying when I talk, he always does anyway, and now he's taking me to like my dream vacation.

Of course, because of how high profile we both are, him especially, it's not like we can just roam the streets of this city freely, but Marshall has apparently bought out this whole huge resort for us, with the most beautiful view of the beach and everything, and he also says that at some point we going to go into the city as well, he says we will find a way.

And I honestly feel so happy because he really did surprise me with this.

And the next few days, all we do is just have fun and I feel like we both really needed it. It feels so good to just get away from any and everybody for once.

I do at some point check my voice-mail though, right before we both are about to go to bed, and I see that my manager had left me a voice mail saying that apparently this movie company has reached out to him and they want me to audition for a movie role, which surprises the hell out of me, because I'm a singer, not an actress, but I'm still super excited for this!!

"Hey babe, guess what," I say softly, climbing into bed with Marshall in our huge hotel suit after taking my shower.

"What is it, baby?" He asks sleepily. He looks like of exasusted from all of the activities we had partook in earlier today and I think it's the cutest thing ever. My poor baby is tired...

"Tony called and he told me some movie company wants me to audition for them next time I'm in LA. For whatever reason they think I'd be perfect for this movie role!"

"Oh shit yo, for real baby? What movie?" Marshall asks lazily, wrapping one of his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer to him.

"I don't know, some horror movie," I shrug. "They want me to play a vampire or something. Sounds kind of interesting."

"Well shit Aisha, it sounds fitting then too. Cause you for sure suck all of the life out of me sometimes," he jokes with this deadpan expression on his face and I punch him hard in his ribs with my elbow.

"Aw!! That hurt yo, see what I'm saying!!" He exclaims jokingly then pulls me back to him again, kissing my forehead. "I'm only kidding, Aisha, ya know that. Anyway, I'm happy for you baby. You sure you wanna do that though?"

"I mean, I guess so... kind of. I've never thought about acting before so it really surprised me to be approached about it all of a sudden, but I'm still like super excited. Hey, you've acted before. How was it like?"

"Yo, to be real with you baby, I ain't fucking enjoyed it too much, and you already know that's where my fucking addiction problems really started. I had felt like I was trapped on that movie set the whole time," Marshall sighs but then squeezes my hand reassuringly. "But then, you are like a completely opposite person from me, Aisha. You might enjoy it and imma be in your corner regardless."

"I hear you," I bite my lip softly looking up at him from under my lashes. "Do you think I should go for it then, or not?"

"I can't tell you that shit, Aisha. Cause like I said, it might be a totally different experience for you than it was for me."

"Okay," I smile, still kind of contemplating. "I guess I'll figure it all out once we do get back then."

"In the meantime," my husband now smirks at me and he starts untying the strings of my bathrobe, climbing on top of me and pulling me underneath him.

"Oh my God, Marshall, you were just complaing about how tired you are, but now all of a sudden you have all this energy?" I roll my eyes playfully. "When are you ever not horny, boy?!"

"You already know the answer to that baby girl," he smirks. "With you, I'm always fucking horny."

The next morning I wake up and see that Marshall is still sleeping so I slide out of the bed quietly so as not to disturb his rest. I know that he still has trouble sleeping and now that he no longer medicates himself to make this problem go away for him, whenever he DOES sleep, I want him to get as much rest as possible.

So I go and take my morning shower as quietly as I can, then put on my bikini and head to the beach in the meantime. I leave Marshall a note to join me once he wakes up, but for right now, I do want to enjoy the ocean and the views and all of that. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to go to Brazil for some reason, and I'm surprised my daddy never took me.

I order some kind of cute tropical drink from this bar at the beach and I'm just enjoying myself and having a good time when all of a sudden, that good time gets interrupted.

By some freaking reporters of all people that have somehow managed to find their way to Marshall and I private resort!!

"Hi Aisha, how are you enjoying Rio so far?" One of them asks me, sticking a microphone into my face, and I feel so stunned.

Now, I already know how my husband would've dealt with this. Marshall would cuss them all the hell out and tell them to leave him the fuck alone!!

But myself, I am a lot more softer than him, maybe way too soft for my own good as he always tells me, because I just can't be mean to people, even if they are invading my freaking privacy right now!!

So, I take a deep breath, put on my game face and I answer patiently all of their questions.

Until this one person asks me about my father, Suge Knight.

"So Aisha, how do you feel about Suge getting out of jail? We all know that he's never approved of your relationship with Eminem and you guys are married now. Do you think it would cause drama for you in the future? And have you had reunited with your dad yet?"

"Um... what?" I ask stupidly.

I have no idea what they are talking about at all. My daddy is out of jail?! How come I didn't hear anything about this?!

"Um... I'm so sorry, guys, but I think it's enough for now," I say quietly, quickly putting my sunshades on to shield the panic in my eyes from them, as well as all of the mixed emotions I'm experiencing right now. "Please just let me enjoy the rest of my vacation?" I smile as sweetly as I possibly can.

The paps still continue to ask me questions then, they are yelling at me in both English and Portuguese, and I suddenly feel so overwhelmed I can't even take it anymore.

I end up just taking off and running back inside the safety of Marshall and mine's resort and make it all the way up to the top floor where our room is located.

As soon as I burst into our suit, I see Marshall standing in the mirror, getting dressed in his usual baggy pants and a t-shirt.

"Wassup baby, I was just about to join you," he smiles.

Then he turns towards me and sees the look on my face.

"Yo, what's wrong?"

"My daddy is out of jail, Marshall!!" I blurt out.

He doesn't look nearly as surprised as I would expect him to look, and it dawns at me right away that he knows.

"You knew all along?" I breathe out.

"Yeah," he shrugs.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I wrench my arms dramatically as Marshall quickly closes the distance between us.

"Listen Aisha, I just ain't want you to panic and for it to fuck up our time here together."

"So you lied to me!!"

"I did keep it from you, yes," he says so nonchalantly that it immediately posses me off.

"I can't fucking believe you, Marshall!!" I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aisha, I just ain't want you to worry. I know how scared you still are of that man."

"Oh my God, Marshall!!" I exclaim. "Don't you realize that you are literally doing the same thing to me right now that my daddy has done before?! You are keeping things from me because you think that it would keep me safe, in order to protect me and stuff. But like... you have no regard for the fact that I would rather just know the truth!!" I exclaim even louder now. And maybe I'm being a tad bit extra right now, but at the same time, it does cut me deeply that Marshall would try and hide something as important as the fact that my father is getting out of jail from me. It IS a pretty big freaking deal!!

"Baby, I was just trying to protect you," he sighs and I push him away from him.

"Yeah, and that's exactly my point!! You sound EXACTLY like my dang daddy right now!!" I yell in his face, storming out.

---

Aaaaaand I sense some slight drama in paradise, and all because of Suge, of course...

Do you guys think Aisha is right and Marshall should have told her the truth right away or maybe she's exaggerating a little bit with her reaction?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 531 21
#1 on Eminem hashtag as of May 9th, 2023 Sometimes not existing is a useful tool, it keeps you out of trouble, keeps you secretive and stops you from...
185K 6.2K 140
Since 1998, Angel and Marshall have been through hell and back together. Picking up where they left off, the sequel follows the infamously toxic coup...
142K 4.3K 89
Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that goes by the name Eminem. So this is bas...
22.3K 792 33
=Sequel to Enemies= This is a continuation of Enemies, it will pick up right where that story left off, this sequel should not be read if you haven't...