Soul Saga ???: Kamen Rider Ze...

By Shadowingdrake

In the world of Kamen Rider Zero-One New Generation, the AI-based Humagears have become an essential part of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Enter the Shooting Wolf
Chapter 2: Wolf Vs Robots
Chapter 3: A Step to Far
Chapter 4 Falling Hopes
Chapter 5: FORCED RISE HELL RISING HOPPER [Part 1]
Chapter 6;FORCE Rise Hell Rising Hopper Part 2 The Black Wizard
Chapter 7: FORCE Rise Hell Rising Hopper Part 3 Judgement
Chapter 8: The Deal
Chapter 9: A Break from all the Fighting
Chapter 10: A Wolf Shot to Far.
New Kamen Riders for an Upcoming Story
Arc 1 Chapter 11: Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz vs Kamen Rider Valkyri
Arc 1 Chapter 12: Invasion!
Arc 1 Chapter 13: End of an Arc
Arc 2 Chapter 1: Return

Synopsis and Character

137 2 0
By Shadowingdrake

Kamen Rider Zero-One New Generation takes place after the events of the original Kamen Rider Zero-One series. The world is in a period of peace and stability thanks to the efforts of Hiden Intelligence and the establishment of A.I.M.S, an organization dedicated to protecting humanity from rogue Humagears. However, a new threat emerges in the form of the mysterious Kamen Rider Eden, who seeks to destroy all Humagears and usher in a new era of human supremacy.

To combat this new threat, Hiden Intelligence creates new Progrise Keys that allow Kamen Rider Zero-One and Kamen Rider Vulcan to access new forms and powers. They are also joined by the newest addition to their team, Kamen Rider Valkyrie, who brings her own unique abilities to the fight.

As Kamen Rider Eden continues his crusade against the Humagears, the trio of Kamen Riders must work together to protect both the Humagears and the humans who depend on them. Along the way, they encounter new allies and enemies, and uncover the true motivations behind Kamen Rider Eden's actions.

With action-packed battles, dramatic twists and turns, and compelling characters, Kamen Rider Zero-One: New Generation delivers an exciting continuation of the original series that will thrill fans of the franchise.

Characters

Zanya Maria

"Wait Me?"

Rina Hiba

"The Gentle Soul!"

Dan

"The Stubborn One!"

Allies

The original Kamen Rider Zero-One Characters
Aruto
Is
Isuma
Yua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 3
The train of time and space...DenLiner. What planet will be its next destination? There are infinite possibilities across the universe, a boy with no...
12.3K 681 36
" You think you can destroy me?! " " LIKE HELL YOU WILL, PUNY HUMANS! " ' I can not believe those were my last words... ' ...
32.3K 518 45
Aruto Hiden after being discovered being Kamen Rider Zero-One was appointed being the President of Hiden Intelligence, but due to his busy schedule a...
784 36 5
This is a love story of Aruto Hiden and Izu becoming a couple after dealing with a Human/Humagear hybrid known as Alter who has consumed Ark to destr...