𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 / 𝐣�...

By cherry_liquid

Y/n Routledge---the younger twin sister of John B. Routledge by 12 minutes---and JJ Maybank have been best fr... More

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 | 𝟎𝟏
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 | 𝟎𝟐
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 | 𝟎𝟑
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 | 𝟎𝟒
𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 | 𝟎𝟓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 | 𝟎𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 | 𝟎𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 | 𝟎𝟑
𝟑𝐊
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 | 𝟎𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝟎𝟏
Hello!!!
Help!

𝟐𝐊

433 8 0
By cherry_liquid

Oh my gosh you guys! 2K reads???? That's CRAZY! I know it doesn't seem like a ridiculous amount, but the fact that 2 THOUSAND people have read my story is AMAZING to me! I'm so thankful to all of you that have read and supported my story thus far, and I hope that you continue to love what I have in store!

I always love hearing your guys thoughts about what you're reading, so please comment whenever and pretty much whatever!

And 60 votes?? That doesn't seem like a lot, but it is to me! Don't forget to vote to show your support!!!

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 201 34
'You represent every little thing I hate. All of it. But, fuck, I can't stop thinking about you.' [#27 IN RAFECAMERON] [#51 IN CAMERON] [#8 IN DREWST...
7.2K 267 23
JJ made it down to the bottom of the stairs and was reaching for the door with the passageway in it. The floor board made a creaking sound and Rafe s...
93.7K 1.4K 50
after a tragedy in the bahamas involving her biological family, rosemary is adopted by john b's aunt, lola booker. since then, she has lived in the o...
3.2K 41 13
"It's either me or them." He says seriously. "You." She answers without hesitation. "Why do you always have to try to be better than everybody?" He a...