THE MODEL & I

By LOLOthaNinja

Benedict is Pregnant and he and his boyfriend, Xavier adapt into a life that fits their growing family. Xavie... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
🌻¹
🌻²
🌻³
🌻⁴
🌻⁵
🌻⁶
🌻⁷
🌻⁸
🌻⁹
🌻¹⁰
🌻¹¹
🌻¹²
🌻¹³
🌻¹⁴
🌻¹⁵
🌻¹⁶
🌻¹⁷
🌻¹⁸
🌻¹⁹
🌻²⁰
🌻²¹
🌻²²
🌻²³
🌻²⁴
🌻²⁵
🌻²⁶
🌻²⁷
🌻²⁸
🌻²⁹
🌻³⁰
🌻³¹
🌻³²
🌻³³
🌻³⁴
🌻³⁵
🌻³⁶
🌻³⁷
🌻³⁸
🌻³⁹
🌻⁴⁰
🌻⁴¹
🌻⁴²
🌻⁴³
🌻⁴⁴
🌻⁴⁵
🌻⁴⁶
🌻⁴⁷
🌻⁴⁸
🌻⁴⁹
🌻⁵⁰
🌻⁵¹
🌻⁵²
🌻⁵³
🌻⁵⁴
🌻⁵⁵
🌻⁵⁶
🌻⁵⁷
🌻⁵⁸
🌻⁵⁹
🌻⁶⁰
🌻⁶¹
🌻⁶²
🌻⁶³
🌻⁶⁴
🌻⁶⁵
🌻⁶⁶
🌻⁶⁷
🌻⁶⁸
🌻⁶⁹
🌻⁷⁰
🌻⁷²
🌻⁷³
🌻⁷⁴
🌻⁷⁵
🌻⁷⁶
🌻⁷⁷
🌻⁷⁸
🌻⁷⁹
🌻⁸⁰
🌻⁸¹
🌻⁸²
🌻⁸³
🌻⁸⁴
🌻⁸⁵
🌻⁸⁶
🌻⁸⁷
🌻⁸⁸
🌻⁸⁹
🌻⁹⁰
🌻⁹¹
🌻⁹²
🌻⁹³
🌻⁹⁴
🌻⁹⁵
🌻⁹⁶
🌻⁹⁷
🌻⁹⁸
🌻⁹⁹
🌻¹⁰⁰
🌻¹⁰¹
🌻¹⁰²
🌻¹⁰³
🌻¹⁰⁴
🌻¹⁰⁵

🌻⁷¹

74 5 0
By LOLOthaNinja

⚠️TW- mentions of Blood⚠️

"We're here to see their Majesties, the King and Queen"

The guard nods and opens the gate once he saw Jonathan's id. The car slowly makes it was inside the royal premises. Cameron anxiously fiddled with his fingers. Jonathan held his hands and smiled.

"You got this Cam. Don't worry"

Cameron released a breath as the car stopped. A guard approached the vehicle and Jonathan stepped out to grab the chair in the back.

Once Cameron got in his chair, they make their way towards the guard.

"Are their majesties here?"

"They're in the dining room. Follow me"

They make their way inside. Jonathan smiled once he heard his nephew's giggles and cheering.

"Hope we're not interrupting?" He said. Skye scramed in happiness once he saw them.

"I missed you guys! Give me a hug!"

Cameron blushed once he also got a hug.

"Join us, we're about to have dessert"

They join the royal family at their table. Prince smiled at them. They looked so cute.

"So is this about the portraits?" He asked. Cameron nodded.

"Yes. I brought my camera to take reference pictures. Then after my trip I'll bring them here"

"How much do you charge for commission?" Skye asked.

"About £2000 per piece"

"That's too little. You'll get a £50 000 commission per potrait" Prince declared.

Cameron looked at them in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Your art will be seen all over the kingdom and the world"

Jonathan gave Cameron a pat on the knee.

"Take the offer. Then you can buy more art supplies"

Cameron looked at him and nodded.

"You're right. Okay, we have a deal"

"Alright. We'll go get ready and we'll meet you at the main wing of Reverie Palace."

═───────◇───────═

"Syrup, syrup. Ah, there it is"

He takes three bottles and places them in his cart. A few other things consisted of steak, chicken, caprisun boxes and lots of fruits.

Xavier made his way to the cashier and once he had paid, he made his way out. He frowns when he saw Cj leaning on his car.

"What the fuck do you want?"

Cj sighed, he had his hair dyed pink and was wearing all black. Clearly trying to come across as an assassin.

"I've been thinking, I've had the biggest crush on you since we met and yet you ignored my signals and then you were suddenly in a relationship with Benedict. At first I wanted to tear Benedict's face off, chop it up and make you eat but then he fell pregnant. Now you see how the thing gets complicated? I can't hurt innocent babies so that leaves you"

"What do you want Cj? My fiancé is waiting for me"

Cj snarled.

"Your fiancé huh? You are the reason I'm like this. You made me turn into my father. You are to blame for all of this"

An unsettling feeling overcame Xavier's being. He frowns and took a step forward.

"Did you hurt Benedict? Because if you did, I'll kill you"

Cj laughed.

"Benedict this, Benedict that. What about yourself huh?"

"I can protect myself"

Cj smirked.

"Can you?"

In a blink of an eye, Cj drove a steak knife at Xavier's stomach. The paper bags Xavier were holding dropped to the ground. He looked at Cj in shock.

"I love you Xavier and if I can't have you....no one will" Cj hissed, the knife twisting around Xavier's insides.

Xavier held cj's wrist, hot blood going up his oesophagus and out his mouth. Tears stinged his eyes, he headbutts Cj and tosses the knife away before falling to the ground on his back.

Cj stood up, blood dripping down his nose. He stands over Xavier, looking the man in the eyes.

"Goodbye Xavier"

Xavier coughed up more blood, he gazes at the sky, watching the clouds form. Using his elbows, he drags himself to lean against the car. He pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance.

"I need help....I've been....attacked"

═───────◇───────═

Prince was wearing his coronation outfit, A white tuxedo, a white fur cape and his crown. Skye on the other hand was wearing a navy blue suit, hair in a french braid and a diamond horseshoe brooch on his lapelle in his head was his coronation diadem.

Cameron smiled at them as they sat on their thrones. He raises his camera.

"1,2,3"

The camera flashed and Cameron looked back at the picture. He shows it to the couple.

"You like it?"

"Yeah. Let's move on to the family portrait" Prince said as he took off his jacket. Skye sighed, Prince was still mad it seems.

They enter a room where their next outfit was waiting. Skye dressed Sam first, putting him in a pale blue suit, purple sash and his gold coronet.

"Yay funny hat!"

"Don't take it off okay?"

"Mhm"

Prince stepped out wearing a grey dior suit, Skye pinned the royal order on the King's lapelle and smiled at him.

"We need to talk after this"

Prince nodded.

"We really do"

Skye sighed and grabbed his outfit and went inside the bathroom. He comes out minutes later in his 1970s Christian dior evening gown. The ruffled tulle around the skirt made the top stand out more with it's simple high collar design.

Prince grabs Sam while Skye placed his favourite tiara, the Anglesey tiara on his head.

Cameron smiled at them. They really look ethereal.  Skye sat down, Sam on his lap while Prince stood beside them, arm resting on the side of the throne.

"Look at the camera Sammy"

The camera flashed and Skye released a breath. Cameron once again showed them the picture and surprisingly it came out good.

"I like it" Skye said making Cameron smile.

"The last one is of the king"

Prince nodded and sat down, turning his face at an angle. This was going to be his official portrait for all official events.

"1,2,3"

Skye sighed in relief knowing it was over.

"I'll work on these during my trip and I'll bring them here"

"Of course. Is Jonathan going with you? On this trip?" Skye asked making Cameron blush.

"Yeah. My parents want to meet him."

Skye nodded.

"I'm happy for the both of you, but take your time with the portraits, get a chance to also enjoy your trip with your boyfriend"

"He's not- well....I don't think he considers me his boyfriend"

"Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry"

Cameron waved him off.

"Can I ask you something though"

"Sure"

"Am I your brother's....First boyfriend?"

"Well....no. Corey was his first. But they lasted for about a week so I don't know if you'll be the first guy he kisses"

"Right..." he said. Not that it mattered but he wanted to be the first. He smiled at Skye.

"I'll get going"

═───────◇───────═

Benedict was pacing back and forth. Dailing Xavier's phone but it went unanswered. He almost jumped out of his skin when his phone suddenly rang, it was Susanna.

"Hey"

"Come to the hospital! Xavier has been attacked!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 136K 28
"And who in the hell are you?" "I...I'm y-your q-queen..." ... Or where, a sweet boy Louis is marked to be married off to the prince of his country f...
768K 44.7K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...
10K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...
949 73 10
Mahe was once renowned as passionate, virtuous, and delicate. He was the favored son of the King, even if he was only adopted. These things would onl...