Admit it||Wenclair

By GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... More

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 13: Wolf Ache

7.6K 140 149
By GayWriter6002

Wednesdays POV:

I look over to see Enid in her wolf form growling at the black curly-haired boy. Before I can even fathom what is going on, she attacks him.

If she isn't pulled back. She'll kill him. As much as I would like for that to happen, it can't. The school will kick her out just like they would do to me. Add this to the long list of reasons why I hate this school.

Slowly, I make my way over to Enid. If I startle her it will trigger her instincts to kill. Dealing with a werewolf can be very difficult and dangerous if you don't handle it with the utmost care.

"Enid," I say in my typical deadpan voice to make sure she knows it's me.

She snaps back towards me making eye contact. Nothing but the pure primal instinct to kill was in her eyes.

"Enid, it's me. Wednesday."

Growling noises fill the quad once more. Something is off. This isn't Enid at all.

One moment I was looking into the eyes of my lover and then the next moment I was being held up against the brick wall by the one I care for most. Her claws begin to sink into the sides of my neck.

Blood begins to trickle out of my neck. Satisfying.

Typically I would sit here and enjoy the pain, but I am slightly concerned Enid won't stop at slightly digging her claws into my neck.

"Sole mio, se vuoi uccidermi, così sia. L'onore di essere ucciso dalla persona che amo di più sarebbe uno di quelli che non avrei mai avuto da nessun'altra parte. Ma se questo è il mio ultimo momento con voi, voglio dire-" (My sun, if you wish to kill me so be it. The honor of getting killed by the one I love most would be one I'd never get anywhere else. But if this is my final moments with you, I want to say-) I'm dropped to the ground before I'm able to finish my statement.

Hairy paws became human feet with brightly colored toenails. My eyes wander up to see Enid. Quickly I wrap my blazer around her to make sure she isn't exposed to the entire school. I don't waste any time escorting Enid back to our dorm—less chance for all of the schools gossiping teenagers to bombard us with idiotic comments and questions.

The blood trickling out of my neck was lively. Feeling my own blood run down my neck sent an adrenaline spike through my body. It was quite pleasing.

Enid is shaking as we walk up the stairs to our dorm. I'm not quite sure if she is just cold or if it's the adrenaline rushing through her veins after what happened. Perhaps it's both?

We walk into our dorm where Enid goes to change and I sit at my desk to write in my novel. The events of the past thirty minutes have sparked ideas in my mind. It's fascinating that such events can fuel my mind with ideas.

I had gotten through half a page before Enid exited the bathroom, making her presence in the main area of the dorm known.

"Wednesday...I am so sorry..." Her voice, brittle and low. She's on the verge of tears.

"What are you sorry about Enid?"

Tears begin to stream down her face at a rapid pace.

Great. Tears. My worst enemy.

She walks towards me, taking her hand to pull down the collar of my shirt just enough to see the claw marks on my neck. The collar of the shirt practically peeled off of my skin with all the blood. Exhilarating.

"This..."

Oh. She's upset over the claw marks? It's not like it was her fault. Those two ignorant children provoked her to wolfout.

"But these aren't your fault Enid."

She can't even look me in the eye. Clearly she is very upset about this. I don't understand it. Why is she so upset at this? I'm sure she's aware of my fascination with anything pain related and the blood was just the top soil of the grave.

"Wednesday they are my fault. I attacked you! Why aren't you mad at me or upset or- or anything!?" Tears fall even faster than before.

Great.

"Enid. You were simply in flight or fight mode. You had no control over what you were doing. I should have been a bit more careful about how I approached you. I'm...sorry."

Those words don't come out of my mouth very often. Only to those I truly care about. Enid is one of the three people I truly care about. Eugene and my little brother would hold the other two places.

My parents are more than a tolerance, but less than a truthful caring.

"I just don't want to hurt you Wednesday...I'm afraid of myself. If I did this to you once...it'll happen again and I don't want that to happen."

I can not believe I'm about to do this.

Reluctantly, I get up and hug her. It felt like the only logical thing to do. Words clearly were not a helping factor right now.

My once dry shoulder became drenched in the salty tears of my Amore mia. (My love) This would be dreadful if it wasn't my Enid's tears. God what has she done to me. I'm becoming like my mother.

No. My mother and I are still very different people. Perhaps some similarities lie between the cracks but that is it.

"I could never truly be upset with you Enid. You've carved a deep hole in my cold black heart. No matter what you do or say that hole will always be there for you to fill."

Sniffles fill the air.

Cute...

"If this bothers you as much as I'm assuming it does, you can clean the wounds if you desire."

Her warm arms release my body. I miss them being wrapped around me. This is ridiculous. God help whoever touches this girl because they will die in the most hellish and gruesome way possible.

"Okay, I'll grab the first aid kit...again." She gives a weak chuckle, "Do I get like a doctor it now?"

Is she serious right now. The extensive schooling would kill her let alone all of the gutting, blood, intestines, and other things. She wouldn't survive twenty minutes.

"No Enid, you do not get to have a Doctor IT unless you've gone through the long 8 years of rather gore filled schooling." Her smile drops.

Perhaps I went to to far.

"Thankfully I'll never become a doctor." Laughs fill the cold morbid room.

Finally. As much as I like cold and morbid vibes the room was giving, the dorm isn't the same without its bright and bubbly counterpart. It wouldn't be Enid and Wednesdays dorm without the dark and gloomy right side, and the bright and sunny left side.

I've grown to even like some of the color Enid has.

Wait. I still have this god forsaken colorful sweater on. Perhaps I'll keep it on.

5 seconds later:

Nope. It's coming off.

I lift the sweater over my head and go to lay the sweater on Enid's bed. My body felt like it was soaking up every ounce of color in this side of the room.

"Wens I got the first a-" The kit hits the floor. Everything spewing out of it as Enid stands there staring at me struggling to fold the sweater.

"Wednesday what the hell is that on your arm."

Shit.

"I accidentally cut myself trying to sharpen one of my knives. It's no big deal Enid."

My face was as emotionless as ever. If she is going to be oblivious at any time, now would be great.

Trying to explain that I hid this from her would most likely end up in an argument. I do not feel like having an argument right now.

"Alright...if you say so..."

Damnit. She's suspicious.

Luckily for me Enid is similar to me in at least one way and that is we both get rather distracted, by women with abs.

"Enid. You're staring." I say not taking my eyes off of the sweater.

"Right- Right- I'm sorry, it's just ya know the blood and the uh...yeah!" Nervousness fills her throat.

"Just say you were admiring my toned core. I was doing the same to you weeks before so I see it is only fair you get to do the same to me."

"I- Well- Uh- Okay then...are you gonna like, put a shirt on before I clean the wounds or...?"

Hm. This would be the perfect opportunity to make her flustered. I enjoy torturing her in the ways I don't enjoy. They seem to torture her more than if I took my taser to her neck.

"The way I am now is fine."

She gulps at my words. This is going to be quite the thrill.

"Oh, okay then." She picks up the kit and makes her way over to her bed where I still was trying to fold this damn sweater. Why is it so difficult to fold it.

If she speaks of this to anyone I will have to burn every stuffed creature of hers. No one and I mean no one, has ever seen me this exposed. Perhaps the fact that I don't wear short sleeved shirts or shorts, is why I look so pale.

Her hand brushes up against my blood covered neck. Slowly she wipes away every ounce of my blood. Disappointing, but understandable. She takes her thumb and caresses the wounds on my neck.

"I'm sorry that I'm such a monster..."

I take my left hand and grab her hand, "Mia cara, perché ti incolpi per qualcosa su cui non avevi alcun controllo? Non sei un mostro amore mio. Sei solo un cimitero pieno di rose nere e rosse che tolgono il dolore che riempie il mondo." (My dear, why do you blame yourself for something you had no control over. You are no monster my love. You are merely a graveyard filled with black and red roses taking away the sorrow that fills the morbid grounds.)

I pause for a moment collecting my thoughts, "You are no monster Enid."

"But Wednesday I-"

*Ring* *Ring*

I look down to see my soul sucking metal box was screaming. Unknown number.

"What do you desire."

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from Enid? She'll be the reason you die."

"I will find you. And I will gut you like a middle school science project. You will feel every ounce of pain. I will make sure you wish you never lived."

"Oh Wednesday, so smart yet so dumb."

Before I could respond they ended the call. Enid looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"What did they say...?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. I'd like to eat now."

My hand feels her hand retract as I finish my sentence.

The look on her face was one I could not pick out what emotion she was feeling. For me this is not new, but I am trying.

"What did they say Wednesday. If we are going to work together I need you to tell me what they said."

"They told me to stay away from you. That you would be the reason I die. It is complete and utter bullshit what they are saying. All they want to do is get under our skin."

Do I know that they are just trying to get under our skin? No. I do not. Perhaps they will be right and Enid will be my cause of death. But that is a risk I am willing to take.

Enid is my one and only true love. There will never ever be another Enid in my life.

I notice something odd about Enid's arms. It looks like something is bulging out of her skin. A tracker of some sort perhaps?"

"Wait. Come here."

She walks over to me where I grab her arm, examining the bulge. I push my index finger onto it causing her some discomfort.

"OW-! WHAT THE HELL-?"

"I need to cut into your arm."

Hands fly into the air as she is clearly confused and frustrated.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO CUT INTO MY ARM-?"

"I believe one of those snakes put a tracking chip in your arm. Therefore I need to remove it."

This isn't going to be easy. Enid would rather keep the tracker in her body than let anyone cut into her. I don't understand why, I'd give anything for someone to cut into me. It's a thrilling pain. (Before any of you comment it, do not start saying she has a pain kink she is literally JUST turned 16 in the show so please do not sexualize her or any of the student characters. Here on Wattpad that's a big problem. I've read many where it starts of calm and then they add smut. I can understand things like kissing, admiring the looks of the character, and well that's all I can think of right now. While we are here even if you are of age to be saying those things towards the character doesn't mean it's okay because eventually words get mixed up or people just do not care and then adults start to sexualize those same minors. Anyhow sorry for the rant I understand if you skipped it.)

"Fine. But at leasttt put some numbing cream or something on my arm so I don't like literally scream so loud your eardrums explode..."

"I suppose I could do so."

I look down at the numbing agent in the first aid kit. It says it'll take three hours to activate. Great. Time I'd rather not waste.

"Also for the love of all that is holy Wednesday put a fucking shirt on before I literally explode. You're making it hard to focus on the VERY important topics right now when you have your abs RIGHT in my face. Not that I'm like complaining cause they are like really flattering and...yeah but...You get my point!"

A smirk makes it way onto my face. Leave it to Enid to make me smile. She's like a parasite. A parasite I can tolerate that is.

Perhaps I'll put on the hoodie she bought me over break. It is quite comfortable and it still has her vanilla berry sent on it.

"I do get your point but it doesn't make what I've been doing any less torturous."

She rolls her eyes at me. How does someone roll there eyes in such ways that make me want to marry them? What.

Uhm. To the closet I go now. Grabbing the hoodie Enid got me, I turn to see a tiny hair follicle on the ground.

Someone was here. It's to long to be Enid's but to short to be mine. No one else has been in this dorm. That Enid and I are aware of.

"Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams to the principals office please. Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams to the principals office. Thank you."

"Oh for fucks sake! Can't we catch a break like lord!" Enid complains.

I have a terrible feeling about this. And not one that would be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 155 17
Starting a new semester at Nevermore, Wednesday and Enid reunite and become a bit too close towards each other throughout the new school year, a bit...
42.2K 814 25
It's been a year since Wednesday has step foot in Nevermore Academy, due to the incidents of last year, most of the school needed to be redone, as we...
54.7K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...
58K 2K 36
Ezra Marshall was still grieving the death of her older brother Elliot... As she gets into Nevermore to live in a much more accepting community, she...