Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 21

2.1K 146 29
By PraytoNamJesus

After Wooin had gotten most of the sand out of my hair and dusted me off, we ended up walking together. Kemono strutted ahead, his ears perked up with a rock in his mouth, refusing to ever let it go. At first I tried to get him to drop it but after he growled, I allowed him to keep it. Out of all the toys he had, he already cherished a rock more than any of them. "Wooin", I turned to the taller boy, looking up to see his eyes simply staring at Kemono. He hummed, indicating for me to continue. "How were the unaffiliated dorms?" Hearing this, Wooins eyes tore off Kemono and landed on me. Watching my expression. "...it was okay," he said. Turning away again. "I see..." It wasn't enough. After the time I spent with mostly Jiwoo and Jisuk that spoke more, it felt a little different with Wooin who was a man of few words. He wouldn't answer anything unless you asked him a question directly. Even then, he's given the simplest answer.

"What about the other unaffiliated kids? Were they welcoming?" I tried to drag it out. To see if the story's plot still continued. Before, I wanted to ask Jisuk whether he was at Jiwoos dorm until the moment he approached me on the beach but our interaction wasn't very good nor did it allow a time for the question to pop up. If he wasn't there to begin with, I couldn't help but worry a little. Jiwoos a big softy, how could I not? As well as the possibility of this alternate action having caused a ripple within the story line. But Wooin was there the entire time. Even if it was suspicious, I can use the fact I'm an evaluator and the chaperone to the students as leverage. Noticing Wooins side eye, I tilted my head a little. Acting as if it was simple curiosity. If simple curiosity didn't work, I'll use my authority.

"Not really..." I sighed. "You have to give me more detail than that" I stopped walking, looking up into Wooins eyes when he also paused. Raising a brow. "Why are you so curious?" He asked. Good. "Because I'm my fathers evaluator for this Academy. I have to know what's going on in both the affiliated and unaffiliated parts of this academy. Otherwise I can't have a good evaluation of it" I explained, very convincingly if I do say so myself. But seeing Wooins brows furrowed, I doubt it gave him any reason to go into detail. In the first place, it's not that hard. Why is he being so stubborn now? "Plus, I'm a chaperone to you kids. Isn't it basic knowledge to know how my kids are doing?" Wooins expression hardly changed. I gulped. What else is there if my authority wouldn't work? Although Wooin is refreshing for me. His stubbornness is starting to irk me.

So I thought of my last resort. Something I dearly didn't want to say as it gave them a reason to become closer to me when I don't want them near me. Looking away, a blush creeped up on my cheeks. I couldn't look him in the eyes as I spoke. "....I was also worried about you and Jiwoo, whether they'll treat you guys well or if they gave you a hard time..." I mumbled. Looking back to Wooin after having said such a thing, his eyes softened a little, although not completely. "Because I consider you guys as my.....f-friends-" I finished. Wooins eyes completely softened, even the corners of his usually stoic lips lifted upon my words. Seriously. Calling them my friends was dangerous for me. It basically gave them an invite into my life. "If that's the case" Wooin started, looking around then walking over to a bench under a tree. I blinked. He wanted to sit and talk? He patted the seat beside him, making me hesitantly walk over then sit with a feet of distance between us.

"...The other unaffiliated students were not welcoming. Once Jiwoo and I settled in our dorms, they came knocking. Demanding for us to tell them our powers" he spoke, looking my way to see if I was listening. Obviously I was. Playing whatever memory I had left of Eleceeds chapter to what he spoke about. So far, it went right on the plot. "We refused. Then they threatened us. We still refused. After a bit of arguing, Jisuk came by, kneed the guy in the side and chased the hostile students away. Jisuk and Subin came by to check on us when everyone decided to hang out in Jiwoos' room for a while. We found out the unaffiliated and affiliated students were in completely different buildings in terms of living quarters." He glanced at me again, looking away when he noticed Kains red eyes completely focused on him.

"We all spoke in Jiwoos room for a while. Until Jisuk bickered with Subin and looked outside the window, he suddenly got up saying he had somewhere to be. He left first. I also got up, looked out the window Jisuk did and...." He stopped for a moment. Eyes on the setting sun. "I saw you sitting on the beach. Laughing and throwing Kemonos ball around. After a minute, I saw Jisuk approach you from behind then hit you behind the head. That's when I decided to leave as well, going down to the beach to make sure you were alright but..." he stopped talking. Trailing off into whatever thoughts he had. So, that scene was finished by the time Jisuk noticed me and decided to bother me. Thank god. I had thought the story altered again but no, it was still the same.

"I saw Jisuk on top of you" I flinched. So Wooin witnessed from that point. "You were crying..." I gulped. Embarrassing. THATS SO EMBARRASSING. "uh- Wooin- about that-" I wanted to explain that it was just sand in my eyes but my breathing hitched once Wooins hand touched my cheek. Stroking the side of my eye. All while I stayed still, shocked he even touched me first. "...it's still red" he commented, black eyes staring at the slight red puffiness from my crying earlier. "Ah-" but I winced when he dragged his thumb over it, feeling a slight sting. "Wooin-" I grabbed his hand, slowly removing it from my face. "If you're worried about me. I'm fine, really. Me and Jisuk just have...unfinished business" I said, smiling a little at how cute Wooin is for being concerned. He's just as sweet of a person as Jiwoo. Just not as expressive. "So please, don't worry" I chuckled, holding his hand in both of mine, sandwiching it between my palms.

"...Kain" but I jumped at Kains name being called. Turning, I noticed Inhyuk standing a few meters away from where Wooin and I sat on a bench. "Sir!" I smiled, internally cheering since I can now leave Wooin under the guise of Inhyuks presence. "Sorry Wooin. I have to go. It was nice talking with you for the first time. Have a good night!" I bowed, jumping up off the bench and running to Inhyuk. Thank god for this coincidence. "What is it?" I asked, watching as Inhyuk glanced at Wooin from behind me then to me, who smiled. "I came to pick you up. I see you haven't eaten yet" he said, a slight smile on his face as he started walking. I followed, looking at Wooin once more. Worried about him staring at the hand I held before turning my full attention to Inhyuk. "I dropped off some snacks and your dinner in your room. Although there isn't a specific time of a curfew in the Academy, it's better to get a good rest before going into the official opening tomorrow. That's why I came to find you but...I didn't expect you and Wooin to be that close. Especially since I've never seen you speak to him before" Inhyuk brought up Wooin. I blinked. Scratching the back of my head.

"Well, Wooin is easy for me to talk to. After all, he doesn't pry nor judge me easily. Plus, he didn't know me before as 'that' Kain" Hearing this, Inhyuk nodded. Understanding that I was probably more comfortable with people who didn't know of my past actions rather than people like Jisuk and Subin who do. "Alright. I'll wake you up bright and early to start! We'll be assigned to our groups tomorrow" Inhyuk and I remained quiet the whole walk back til we reached my room, giving me a quick goodnight then leaving. Kemono, of course, needed a bath. That night, instead of getting a good night's sleep, both Kemono and I fought most of the night to get him clean while I also struggled in showering myself, since my whole body aches after the effects of Jisuks stupid body slam.

...

"Kain-" Tossing and turning my my bed, I slowly opened my eyes to see Inhyuk standing at my bedside, towering over me. "AH-!?" I sat up quickly, looking around at the unfamiliar room. "You have an hour and a half to get ready. It's 6:30 right now" he spoke, his smile still on his face even after seeing my random panic after springing out of my bed sheets. "Huh? Oh...right. Thank you" Just then, I remembered I came to the Awakened Academy under Kains Fathers orders. That as well as manager-in-training reasons. "Of course. I'll bring your breakfast for you" Inhyuks smile grew wider as he made his way to the door when I slipped out from the bed, grabbing his sleeve. "You don't have to. Really" I said, not wanting to make Inhyuk become my personal assistant or something. He's a strong awakened one who shouldn't baby sit me. After everything Kain has done to him and Shinhwa, I couldn't bring myself to see him do me all these favors. "It's fine, Kain. Technically, I'm in charge of you during your time here. Just as Jiwoo is. I cannot neglect you for any reason, especially since you're not awakened yourself. So I have to keep an eye out for you" I flinched. Retreating my hand from him. Feeling many emotions run through me so early in the morning.

"...okay" with that, Inhyuk simply patted my head then left to get my breakfast. I turned around, hearing Kemono whine my way. He had slept on my bed as well, slowly becoming used to Inhyuk. But he passed out because of me and him running around the room trying to get him in the bath last night for a good 4 hours. "I'm fine" I sat beside him, patting his head. Feeling him nuzzle his snout into my arm before leaning on my lap. Snoozing away again. "Haha- I'm glad I brought you with me" genuinely, I felt so much better knowing Kemono was here. Hearing awakened ones taking pity on me because I'm not awakened, made me feel guilty. When really...I opened the palm of my hand, the red colored electricity enveloping my fingers while creating quite the heat, formed. Gulping, I closed my hand into a fist making this power extinguish. I can't forget that I'm actually awakened thanks to Hyung.

Shutting my eyes for a little longer, I got up from the bed again and walked into the bathroom. Taking a shower to wash away the electric residue. "Hm? Kain, your breakfast is h-" opening the door to the bathroom, I looked up to see Inhyuk setting up the table in my room with the breakfast plates he decided to get for me. Kemono sat on the couch, staring at him on alert. "Thank you again Mr.Goo" I smiled, buttoning up my white shirt when I couldn't make it past the 2nd button. Rather, my still damp fingers slipped up every time I tried. "Do you need help?" Inhyuk asked. "Hm? No! No I don't! No thank you" I panicked, mumbling out many curses as I continued to struggle when I heard Inhyuks footsteps get closer and closer with each passing second. Then his slim finger came into view, lightly tapping my own fingers aside as he very easily buttoned my shirt for me. Pursing my lips, I didn't say anything.

"Oh? You smell like roses" he suddenly mentioned. I flinched. "I-I do-?" I asked, lifting up my arm and sniffing. Smelling nothing. "No, not there, here" he kept one of his hands fiddling with my button as he pointed to my neck. "But I don't remember putting perfume on or anything" I said, rubbing my neck then sniffing just to find a little bit of a rose fragrance, just as he said. "Can I...ah- this sounds weird-" Inhyuk was about to retreat when I nodded my head. Truly confused how I smell like flowers when I had no memory of doing anything to cause such a flowery scent. "You can smell me. I'm also very confused about how I ended up with a rose scent on me" I said truthfully. He paused, looking around like he didn't want to be caught when he leaned down, his nose just a centimeter from my neck. Feeling his every breath.

"I'm coming in Kain!" Suddenly, my room's door swung open revealing Seongha Park followed by a new face. "Sorry for barging in. I just needed to introduce you to your new-" but he halted, seeing Inhyuk frozen in place. As my eyes widened. His fingers still remained on my unbuttoned shirt, his other hand slightly grazing the other side of my neck while his nose slightly tickled me. This as well as where they stood, looked a little more intimate than it actually is. "Uh- HI!!!" I placed my hands on Inhyuks chest and shoved him away. He stumbled back, standing there in complete shock. "Mr.Goo was just checking something. I told him I had a pretty mean looking pimple on my neck so...what is it?" I tried to come up with the best excuse I could in a matter of seconds but even then, it sounded pretty bad if I really had no pimple there. "Wait! Let me cover my pimple first! No one wants to see it- but thank you Mr.Goo for trying" I bowed a little, not giving anyone a chance to ask anything as I ran straight into the bathroom again, locking it this time.

Letting out a long exasperated sigh, I looked up into the mirror, a light blush decorating my cheeks. "Jeez" Running a hand through Kains soft silky red hair, I opened the mirror and found a pack of bandaids. Placing one on my neck where Inhyuk was actually trying to figure out where the rose scent was from. Closing the mirror, I flinched seeing something in the background behind me. Turning, I stared at the dog shampoo I got from the pet store. Picking it up, I rolled my eyes. The shampoo clearly states it's a rose scented, clearly this is where I got the rose fragrance from. Since last night Kemono bit it and got it all over my neck. Now that explains it. "I was too preoccupied to figure it out-" Now I felt even worse for Inhyuk. If his fellow workers thought he was harassing me, it could lead to a lot of misunderstandings and rumors going about Shinhwa. Anyone would grasp anything to bring Shinhwa's reputation down.

After a moment of thinking, I dried my hands with a towel hanging up on the side, buttoning up my shirt after a few failed attempts then finally fixing my collar. Walking back out of the bathroom with my hair slightly wet and messy, I sat down at the table where Inhyuk, Seongha and the new person were talking. They stopped when they saw me. "Good morning" I greeted, slowly bowing then making myself comfortable in the seat. With all their gazes on me. "Kain-" Inhyuk started. "Hm?" I turned to him, red eyes placed on Inhyuks worried expression. "The other chaperones didn't feel very comfortable with you also being around their students or themselves.." he started, pursing his lips. He must feel bad for me. But really, I felt happy. Extremely happy. The less awakened ones I have to be around the better.

"It was to be expected. But what can we do" I shrugged, restraining my smile as best as I could while picking up a fork, cutting through the eggs and mixing it with the hash browns. Everyone stayed silent as only my fork clinking against the plate could be heard.

"But since we were worried about you. Seongha had suggested something to the principal. As the other chaperones pointed out they wouldn't help if you were there but, me and Seongha decided to ask someone we trust" I paused. Looking towards Inhyuk then Seongha. Then making eye contact with the new person. Completely forgetting he was there because of my freaking out from before. "You're-" my eyes widened. Losing my thought process, breathing hitching completely, my body stiffened up, and I gulped finally recognizing who they were.

"My name is Giwook Jang. I'll be in charge of you from here on out" he introduced himself. When I tell you this man had me screeching in my bed back when Inwas Sehyun, I mean in the middle of the night, feet and legs kicking while admiring this godly man. He was the embodiment of my type. How could I not? And seeing him in front of me, alive and breathing was a whole new experience entirely. How dare I ever forget him? "Are you okay?" Inhyuk patted my shoulder only to receive no response. My eyes locked in on Giwook who's eyes glanced at Inhyuk as if asking what's wrong with me. "Kain '' Seongha even called out to me but nothing could bring me out of this daze I'm in. Giwook Jang. A man I wished had more time in Eleceed compared to any other character. A man I always wanted to hear the voice of, touch, and just be in his presence. Now that I am, I was frozen solid for a good minute until my body needed its oxygen intake back.

"Haaah" I gasped. Looking away from Giwook. His voice. His voice was so attractive to me. Low, yet gentle. Not rough but sounded as if he just woke up from a deep sleep. Demanding yet not dominating. I loved it. I loved it so much. "...m-my name is- K-Kain Hua. From the Hua organization and Manager-in-training for Sh-Shinhwa" I stuttered. Cursing myself for being so shy when I couldn't even look him in the eyes anymore. Fidgeting with my hands in my lap all the while. "Manager-in-training?" Giwook looked a little shocked. This time, I was able to maintain a bit of eye contact as I tilted my head, confused. "You must be extremely smart," he said. "Otherwise you wouldn't have passed the exam to be a manager-in-training" he said. I blinked. Test? There's a test?

I turned to Inhyuk, watching him avoid my eyes and clear his throat, biting into a piece of toast. Furrowing my brows, I looked to Seongha who did the same, biting into an apple. "...Th-thank you-" I bowed a little to Giwook. "Then, let me explain," he started. Oh god he's going to talk to me more!? "You'll be assigned as my own assistant as well. Since I'll be training the unaffiliated awakened students in this academy" he picked up his own fork and knife, cutting into a piece of ham and combining it with the omelet covering half his plate. "I know you're not awakened. So you don't need to worry about much. I'll give you minimal tasks you can handle" he said, eating his food like he didn't just drop a bomb over my head. I can barely handle breathing the same air as him but now I have to be at his side at all times as his assistant!? Are you kidding me!?! The day just started!!! I'd rather get the disgusted looks of the other chaperones than...but then again, I'd much rather have this than seeing Jisuk all day anyways.

"Please take care of me" I lowered my head, bowing to him once. Looking up, I saw him smile a little. "Take care of me as well" I sucked in a breath, feeling my body tense up again as I shakily grabbed my fork, shoving the hash browns covered in eggs into my mouth. Blushing.

Inhyuk and Seongha gave each other a look. Knowing Kain was acting a lot unlike himself ever since Giwook came in. Both continued to look between Kain and Giwook, wondering why he or I was acting the way I was. But even then, Giwook and Seongha would also glance at Inhyuk and me every now and then. The scene they walked in on definitely didn't leave their mind for a second. Only Seongha seemed the most confused right now about this. Kain looked to be involved with both his friends in one way or another. Probably feeling left out a bit.
______________________________________

A/n: Kain a Giwook simp confirmed why you ask? Bc he likes guys who look like Giwook- muscles, hard working (his scars told him he's very hard working), a "don't fuck with me" expression on 90% of the time, plus he likes men who can be a lil rough 👀👀 iyk what I mean ehe (YALL ITA A JOKE IF ANYTHING GIWOOK WOULD PROLLY BE RHE SWEETEST GENTLE GIANT SO STOP) but ye Kain likes Giwook -3- immediately crushing LMAO

Pov: Kains focus in the next chapter 🤨

Kain when Seongha and Giwook walked in on Inhyuk buttoning his shirt for him + sniffing his neck:

Also Kain when he realized Giwook is real:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
945K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...