๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹...

Par -ERENSWH0R3

"I don't want to lose you" "You won't I will always be here" Y/N's best friend who she thought she lost 4 ye... Plus

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐€๐›๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐
๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง
๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ฒ?

๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ

44 2 1
Par -ERENSWH0R3

My body felt light. My breaths were slow. I was gently jolted awake by the bouncy road below me. I looked up as a bright light pierced the cloth holding me back.

I attempted to move, but a wave of excruciating pain shot through my body, reminding me of what had just occurred.

"Shit am I supposed to be dead" I began tearing at the fabric all around me as soon as I realized what problem I was in.

A small opening appeared big enough for me to reach my head through to untie the rope securing the fabric around my damaged body.

The rope became lose falling past my waist giving me a opening to slide out of it.

There is a couple of problems though. One I'm on a moving cart travelling on the most rocky road in the district meaning balancing is gonna be difficult and two most of my bones in my body are shattered.

I sat up with the fabric finally off of me looking around. Body bags. The cart is full of all my dead comrades. Shivers went down my spine. I looked up making eye contact with one of the soldiers riding a horse by the side of the cart. His face went grey. I guess mine would too if a person who was supposed to be dead just sat up in between a bunch of corpses.

"Ummm Captain one's not dead!" People started looking in my direction taking notice of one of there comrades they thought was dead is actually still alive.

The driver himself turned around pulling hard on the breaks causing everyone to stop.

All eyes are on me.
Now this is embarrassing

"Hey, kid get down from there"

"I would if all my bones in my body were functional"

The driver just rolled his eyes starting to look around picking the closes solider to help me.

"Hey blondie there, help her into the cart ahead would ya " surpassingly it was Armin he was signalling at. I sent him a soft smile as he helped me down from the cart slowly wrapping his arm around my side has he directed me to the cart ahead.

"This is so embarrassing" I whispered to him as my cheeks were bright red due to the silence everyone is in as they looked at me and Armin.

"I know but I'm just glad you're alive" He said also with bright red cheeks.

We reach the cart ahead of the previous one seeing Mikasa sat in it with Eren just lying in the middle. Her eyes slightly widened at the sight of me with Armin's arm wrapped round my waist helping me into the cart. I sent her a small smile as I sat down next to her with my hand on my side watching Armin leave getting back to his horse.

"Right let's get going" someone yelled out but was to flustered to realised who.

I just looked down, looking at the unconscious Eren just laying in the middle of the now moving cart with his head all bandaged up. Small light pieces of steam was floating out of his head giving signs of recovery.

"How badly are you injured?" Mikasa said clearing the tight air, which was quite unusual for her but she sound concerned.

"I'm not exactly sure but my entire body strikes with intense pain at every few movements"

A long paused lifted into the air again as Mikasa didn't have much to respond with except that once we get back we are going to the infirmary.

"What happened to him?" I asked looking down at the restless boy

"He transformed and went after the female titan but he didn't get very far. He got eaten by the female titan leading me and Captain Levi to go after him" She said firmly, clearly stressed over his safety

"He's so reckless" I let out in a sigh wanting to go and hold his hand but I know my body can't take anymore movement for a while.

We eventually arrived back into Trost, passing through as eyes laid on us. People stood around but giving us way to pass through easily.

People eyes showed joy but some were filled with anger and disapproval. Whispers were shared among the civilians keeping there opinions quiet while some felt like being bold.

Yells were thrown at us harshly by some who were once again disappointed in the survey corps and that we just go out to kill are comrades then come back. If only people knew what it was like beyond the walls.

Another mission failed. They say it's a waste of time but even though we lost are comrades and people made sacrifices we learned and discovered this female Titan that's clearly out to get Eren for reasons we don't know yet. Unexpected things happen no one can tell the future.

Moments was heard from the floor of the cart, peering down to see a sleepy Yeager awaking from his unconscious that occurred due to resent events.

"Eren?" All he did was look at me with a puzzled expression showing many different emotions wanting to ask so many questions.

He was about to speak when a kids voice was heard in the distance making the three of us turn are heads in the kids direction

"They are so cool, so this is the survey corps, they always keep fighting no matter how bad things are!" The kid was taking to his friend. I just looked at them with a soft expression. They were like us. The days the survey corps would pass through Eren would either drag me or Mikasa or sometimes both of us to watch them pass through the streets of shiganshina.

We all exchanged heartfelt looks at each other
giving them a small smile. Looking away back at the same children to send them a small smile.

Tears brimmed Erens eyes at the small children's appreciation but those tears fell once someone yelled out at Commander Erwin but this time the man's words were not words of appreciation.

"AREN'T YOU SORRY FOR GETTING ALL THOSE SOLDIERS KILLED"

The words from the man's mouth started replaying in my head.

Is this how people see us? We mourn our soldiers death. Those soldiers were our friends some close to others. We come back feeling guilt, heartbreak from losing love ones. Contemplating why it was them who died and not us.

I just sat there with my head down and my face fazed the rest of the journey to headquarters while it seemed like Mikasa did the same but Eren however just sobbed quietly in the middle of the cart.

"I think Annie is the female Titan" Armin said as the group discussed the top of figuring out who the female Titan is and how to stop her.

The group consisted of Me, Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Levi, Commander and Hange and a bunch of other soldiers but the names were unidentified

"Armin why would you think that, she's one of are friends" Eren was taken back by his friends assumption as he brows furrowed a bit.

"Eren here him out, he might be on to something," I said interrupting him just for Eren to look at me in disbelief

"Really Y/N she's are friend"

"Yeah I heard you the first time. But I think he might be right so just hear him out"

Armin stated his suspicion and reasonings why he thinks Annie is the female Titan which of course left everyone surprised at the accusation. But his point made sense, all his points joined up perfectly.

Commander Erwin believed Armin assumption using them to start taking action to find Annie. We all came together, figuring out a plan on how to capture the female Titan.

How to capture Annie.

"Hello Annie" I said standing in a dark alleyway with Eren and Mikasa standing beside looking at Armin standing with Annie making the mission a go.

"Hello" Annie shortly replied before all started walking with Annie leading us to our destination.

The walk was silent. The air was awkward but we just went with it.

"We need to go under here for extra protection" I said pointing to the dark tunnel leading us to the underground through Trost. We started walking down only to stop to see that Annie wasn't following.

"Come on Annie what are you waiting for?" Annie just stood there at my question

"Annie?"

"I can't, Im afraid of the dark" was the only words she replied with

"Bullshit" I spat out now seeing the situation we are heading.

Armin and Eren tried to convince her that it was all safe and that there was nothing to be scared of, well that how Armin was like, Eren just told her to stop messing about but anyways

"I'm sorry, I couldn't be a good girl for you Armin" she said with a mad blush on her face.

"What did she say?!" I was so confused at this point

Before anyone else could say something she drew something from her finger. A ring with a small blade that could easily draw blood.

"Shit"

Bright light shown as a strong air blew in our direction knocking us back into the tunnel as are good old friend transformed into the titan that killed my comrades, my new friends and how her foot squashed them against the trees. Even me.

"Is everyone alright?" Eren asked with me in his arms as he seemed to have caught me from falling over.

"Yeah, thanks" I said dusting me self off.

The four of us gathered together to think of a plan on how to get out of here and how to stop Annie as are original plan didn't go how we thought it would.

Of course the plan involved Eren transforming but the idiot couldn't transform. He sat there on the ground covered in his own blood from his hand as he continued biting and tearing it apart.

"Eren, don't tell me you still think Annie is good?" Armin asked in disbelief

"Did you not see what we saw Eren. She is the female titan like it or not, she transformed right in-front of are eyes, so don't you have to fight her" Mikasa stated getting all up close

Armin came up with a plan which I just followed leaving Eren behind as the three of us left the tunnel.

Soon enough Erens transformed into his titan and went after Annie.

"Took you long enough Yeager" I stood on one of the roofs watching those two battle it out.

The two of them fought dirty. Like close your legs.

The two of them destroyed many buildings even the one I was standing one which I thought was pretty rude but we move on.

Annie eventually realised she was cornered and started running for the wall attempting to climb it to escape her fate, but unfortunately things didn't work out for her as she was greeted by Mikasa at the top of the wall making her fall to the ground. Eren then finished her off, ripping her out of her titan but he didn't get far as Annies body submerged with crystal protecting her entire body from harm.

I went over to Erens nap slashing it open pulling his weak body out of the titan as I watched our friends try to break Annies unbreakable shell.

Eren was soon taken from my arms by Mikasa as I headed towards the crystal lying in the middle of the ground.

"Hello again Annie," I said to the girl in the crystal. "I hope you can hear me, thank you for killing my friends by the way much appreciated, oh and almost killing me with them but you know I bounce back. I thought we were friends Annie but I guess you can't really trust anyone within these walls. Oh and I wonder who the other two are, you know the armoured and colossal titan. 2 more traitors to find." whispering the last part for only her to hear.

"Y/N come on, they need to take her away and experiment" Armin said pulling me away heading in the direction towards the infirmary were Mikasa most likely took Eren too.

"Bye Annie"

~~
Hey lovelies,
So we finished season one I know took a little while :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.9K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
64K 1.4K 27
Four years have passed. War has now been declared. The Great Nation of Marley wishes to exterminate the entire Eldia race, but will they achieve? Ere...
9.1K 287 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware๐Ÿ˜ Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...