Origins of: Emma H.

By Angel_CTH

Its about Emma Goodall's life and how it changed. Along the way she finds herself falling for a vampire and Y... More

Origins of: Emma G.
When I found out that my sister was a vampire
Girls Night Gone Wrong
The Night of an Old Stalker
New Friends, More Family
Deadly Moon
Best and Worst Side Effects
Trickster Treats pt. 1
Trickster Treats pt.2
Trickster Treats pt. 3
Strangers united pt.1
Strangers united pt.2
Strangers untied pt.3
Strangers united pt.4
Heart-breaking truth
Dark Day
Werdiest Fever
Oldest Friend
Me and You Fight The Darkness pt. 1
Me and You Fight the Darkness pt.2
Suprise/Junior Year pt. 1
Junior Year pt.2
Junior Year pt. 3/Sensual Much?
Search Parties and What's on my neck
Partying Hurts
Bad Night pt. 1
Bad Night pt.2/ Good things happen pt.1
Good things happen pt.2
A fight against Dad?
Dentistry?
Spring Break and Anger Issues
I Am Just Fine. Okay.
Did the world do what I think it just did?
Imprinting Problem pt.1
Imprinting Problem pt. 2
Hakuna Matata, No Worries
Winter Dance/ Carnival
Christmas Eve
I'm Stuck
All I Need Is History To Creep Me Out
Having a Cage, are you serious?
Echien House, Nightmare Come To Life
Chaos has arrived
A Chess Method
The Return Of A Dead Girl, The Talk is overdue
Red Moon
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Premature Awareness Month
Hybrid Hunters, Really?
Some Facts You Didn't Know About The Characters and more Characters Coming Soon
Bloodlines
Valentines Day
The Comet
He Makes Me Feel Better
Three Words Can Fix Any Situation
Back To School and more family
Alex Has A Little Meltdown
Will You Still Be My GF?
Good To Have You Back Brother
Playing With Fire And Heartstrings
A Family Outting
My Superman
Vanished
Shocking Reaction
Danger Zone
He's Up To Something

The Dream.

47 3 2
By Angel_CTH

*in my dream*
"Troy stop it." I giggled as he kept kissing my neck.

"You're so gorgeous and dangerously beautiful." He said as he continued.

"Ok, but only an hour." I said.

"I don't think your gonna last a hour." He whispered in my ear. I smiled. He straddled me and took his shirt off, hovered over me then he kissed me with fervor. He was caressing my cheek with his thumb then traced my jawline with his finger. Then returned to my neck. He took off my shirt and started kissing my stomach and back up to my neck. Then his scent changed, from his usual good, sweet and tangy to and dangerously sweet and sour scent which was much like Thomas's scent. He stopped and looked at me. I was Thomas.

"Hey beautiful." Thomas said.

I shot my eyes open, I inhaled deeply. I wasn't ok about this dream. I looked at Troy. He still sleeping. I got out of the bed. I splashed so cool water on my face. I smelt Thomas again. I saw him and he pinned me against the wall and my shampoo fell to the floor.

"Emma, are you ok?" Troy asked in his morning voice. Thomas nodded his head.

"Yes I'm alright." I said as Thomas turned on the shower. "What do you want?"

"To see you." He said as he let me go

"Well, no offense, but I don't want to see you. I already seen enough of you." I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"You can't just act like what happened between us two days ago never happened." He said as his hand went under my shirt, and he squeeze my boob.

"Yes I can, you just need to go." I said moving.

"Well I'm not going anywhere." He protested.

"Fine. Then I will." I said as I tried to open the door, but he closed the door shut with one hand.

"No you won't." He said. As he pulled me closer to him. I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Let me go."

"No. Not again." He said. Then he started kissing me aggressively, and pinned me against the tiled floor. I fought against his grip. Damn It! He's too strong. I used all of my strength to throw him off. He fell off and banged his head against the tub. I got up and turned the water off and ran over to Troy, he hugged me and stared at Thomas with hatred in his eyes.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Troy asked

"No. I'm ok." I said.

"Emma, you can't drop this." Thomas said walking towards me and Troy threw him against the wall. Then they started fighting. I got between them. They both just stood there. Thomas had bites on his arms and Troy had bites on his shoulders and wrist.

"Stop it. Now, Thomas I can't be with you. So stop trying I can only be your friend. We broke up years ago. Don't try to come crawling back. I can't even bring myself to come back to you even if I wasn't with Troy. You played me over and over and over until I was broken. It wasn't easy to date again, but I finally found someone, so please stop." I said as I became teary eyed.

"Fine." Thomas said as he climbed out of my window.

"Are you ok?" Troy asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded. He kissed my temple.

"I wonder what it is?"

"What is?" He asked

"Why are boys so obsessed with me? What intrigues them to come and talk to me?"

"Well for starters your beautiful." Troy said kissing my lips. "Your hot." kissing my neck "Your sexy." taking off my shirt "Nice body, that any boy or man has ever laid eyes on." kissing my stomach "I'm lucky to know this body to this beautiful person." kissing my neck.

"You're such a tease."

"I know." He smirked. "Now let's get dressed so I can take us to get a gift."

"What gift?" I asked putting on my I'm a rebel muscle tee and some black leggings and my vans.

"Lets go." He said as we got in his car.

At a tattoo parlor....

"So our gifts are tattoos?" I asked.

"Preferably his and her tattoos but yes." He said

"What is mines gonna say?" I asked.

"Beauty. Beast is mine." He said

We got them on our right forearms. My Mom was always alright with me getting tattoos. My Dad was always afraid of a needle.

"Wow you didn't cry. I'm impressed." He said as I acted hurt.

"What are you stereotyping now?"

"No, just observing." He said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Observing...."

"Observing how tough my girl is." He said

"Well your girl is really tough. I could probably kick your ass."

"Well your probably right." He said smiling. He stood in front of me and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled.

"You make me happy."

"I know baby girl. I know." He said, now this affected me, I would have liked to freaking die of happiness from the fact he called me 'baby girl', like can he stop being cute for like five minutes.

"What did you call me?" I said as a smiled crept upon my face.

"I called you baby girl. Why, is there a problem?" He asked.

"No, there isn't a problem." I said blushing. We walked to the beach.

"Baby?" He asked

"Yes."

"You look so hot." He said, then he bit his lip. He put his hand on my thigh and I was blushing. "Damn Girl. You're so attractive." He said kissing me. Every touch, every kiss drove me insane. It was as if we had just met. This was everything I wanted it to be.

"Mmm....no. Well at least not here." I said right before we started something we can't finish.

"Your right. I probably ruined the day that's planned a head of us. I'm sorry." He said as I punched him in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked.

"That was for apologizing." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"That was for being the best fiancé a girl could ask for." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for being the best girlfriend, fiancée a man could ask for. My angelus. I will fight for us no matter what." He said as his hands traveled down my shoulders to my hands.

"My protecteur."

"Now can we go, I want to finish making love to you." He said as I chuckled.

"Ok fine, lets go." I said as we went home.

At Troy's house....

He gave me his key and he went to get something special.

I sat on his couch and watched T.V. and I started to fall asleep.

In a dream...

"Baby Girl, wake up." Troy said

"Mhmm..."

"You are beautiful." Troy said "But who are you gonna choose." Troy's voice converted from his own to Thomas's voice.

"Thomas leave me alone." I said as he put my hand on his chest.

"You feel this, Its a heart that beats fast for you. I wish I could hide my feelings but I can't, Emma I love you and you love me. I just wish you didn't deny it." Thomas said, he took off his shirt and showed me a bite that was on his shoulder

"What is that?"

"It's a bite that you gave me when I took your virginity." He said

"I did that?"

"Yeah I didn't know what it meant and it has been there ever since. I finally know what it means." He said

"What does it mean?"

"It means love. I was the first person that you really loved. Like really loved, I was a symbol of just that. I hurt, used, and abused you and I'm sorry."

"Thomas, It's too late I'm sorry." I said as he let out a frustrated groan

"Emma, why don't you love me?" He asked as he gripped my wrist tightly.

"I do, but not as much as I did. Now let me go." I said as he kissed my neck and his hands traveled under my shirt and ripped it open. My eyes shut closed.

My eyes opened and Thomas jumped out of the window.

"Think about it." He said. Then Troy walked in.

"Are you Ok?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I probably should've gotten something else, but..." He said as he pulled out a vintage wine. "Surprise, happy anniversary."

"Wait wha.... oh my god. Today was marked by three years ago when you first met me. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything." I said.

"It's ok. You give me everything just by being with me. I don't think I need anything." He said placing his hands on my shoulders and started massaging them. Then he kissed them. He kissed my neck. Then he stopped,

"TEASE!" I yelled frustratedly

"I know." He said as he opened the bottle of wine and poured some in the wine glasses. He handed me one, I tasted some. It was sweet.

"Mmm.. This tastes delicious."

"Yeah. That's why I picked it." He said I put my glass down and I kissed him, he put his glass down and cupped my face and kissed me back. I took off his shirt. He took off mines.

What a great way to end a day. Wow I must be writing bars.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe how many views this book has. Thanks for your support. And I can't believe I'm graduating Friday! Time flies. AngelNinjaDog is out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.7K 23
A Hybrid-Human story. A Vampire-Werewolf who fell in love for a human. Fragile and Sensitive. But accepted fully by everyone. It is MewGulf fanfict...
64.5K 1.6K 41
Emma is a 19 year old girl. She's has nothing but good things in her life. She just graduated and she has the perfect boyfriend. Her biggest secret i...
1 0 10
Emma is a a senior battling her ex that broke her heart, her new boyfriend that wants to love her, and her crazy life. Things get twisted and anger s...
12 1 13
A normal girl with a boring lifestyle is thrown into a world filled with supernatural beings. Conflicts begins when she dicovers she is a Hybrid that...