Who Fell First? (Year 4) [Wed...

By cookiekid789

[Sherlock/Harry Potter/Wednesday crossover] Book 4: The Goblet of Fire After the events of the summer, Y/N an... More

-- Cast --
Not Exactly Match of The Day
The Quad-wizard Tournament
The Announcement
Mysterious Moody
The Very Definition of Calm
Argument...
Stakes...
Plan
Schemes and Skeeter
The Next Morning...
Attacked and Discovery
Combined Intelligence
Self Defence
Library
The Lead
Warming up...
The First Task
All for One and One for All...
"The Blasted Press!"
Dancing Lessons and The Final Piece
The Yule Ball (Part One)
Yule Ball (Part Two)
Yule Ball (Part Three/End)
Morning After
Bath Time Discovary
The Truth
The Second Task...
Body In The Woods
Into The Maze
The Graveyard (1/2)...
The Graveyard (Part 2/2)...
Back To Baker Street...

Voldemort's Back

674 41 5
By cookiekid789

Harry and Wednesday appeared at the entrance to the maze, holding onto Y/N as people cheered thinking that Harry had won and Cedric was lying, but then Fleur screamed and Hermione cried out as she ran down to Harry and Y/N.

"Harry! Harry?!" Dumbledore called as he rushed over to Harry who was crying over his dead best friend.

"For god's sake Dumbledore! What's happened?!" Fudge demanded as a crowd gathered around Harry and Y/N.

"He's back. He's back. Voldemort's back! I couldn't leave Y/N." Harry broke down as the crowd went silent, Enola took Harry into an embrace as she looked down at her dead brother. Hermione was breaking down at seeing her first friend at Hogwarts lying on the floor seemingly dead.

"Y/N? No! Y/N?!" Enola cried out as she tried to 'wake him'. He wasn't responding.

"...Y/N." Sherlock muttered to himself as he looked at his son's dead body.

"Voldemort...Voldemort killed Y/N, he forced Y/N into a duel and then murdered him!" Harry sobbed.

Madame Pomfrey rushed over and done a check, bringing her ear to his mouth, she took a moment to listen, she turned to everyone.

"He's- he's dead." She stated as the crowd gasped.

Moody had to drag Harry away from Y/N's body and to his classroom.

"Albus, send everyone away." Pomfrey said as Dumbledore nodded.

"Everyone! Go back to your dormitories!" Dumbledore ordered as everyone was in shock. "Now!"

Everyone left as McGonagall for once looked shaken to her core, she ushered everybody away, until it was just family and the quintet all gathered around with Dumbledore.

Y/N opened his eyes and looked up at everyone before pulling a small ball out from his armpit. He looked to Wednesday and kissed her before standing up.

"Professor Dumbledore, I believe You might want to have a word with Professor Moody." Y/N said as he looked at Wednesday and smirked.

"Why?"

"Because he's not who he says he is." Y/N said as he he took his pipe out and lit it up. "Severus, you too, Poppy, you may be needed as well, someone might well be hurt. Father, you too, Enola can you go and tell Professor McGonagall to get to the D.A.D.A  classroom immediately. Oh, and of course, Wednesday, with me, come on everyone, I'm about to explain everything."

"You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done." Moody said as he grabbed Harrys arm and smeared his thumb with Potter's blood. "The blood that runs through these veins, now runs through the Dark Lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all...silenced the great Harry Potter."

Moody went to wave his wand to kill Harry, but the door was kicked open and stood there was Y/N Holmes.

"Get away from him!" Y/N boomed as Moody was in as much shock as Harry, Y/N grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and put his head through a glass cabinet and throwing him onto a chair, pinning him to the chair. "Professor Snape."

Snape approached and gave Moody verituserum, Y/N put his hand over Moody's mouth and pinched his nose shut, forcing him to swallow, when Y/N removed his hand he grabbed Moody by the throat.

"You know who I am?" Y/N demanded.

"Y/N Holmes."

"Are you Alastor Moody? Are you?!" Y/N demanded.

"No."

"Is he in this room?!" Y/N demanded as he shook Moody who glanced over to a chest in the corner. "Harry, get away from there!"

Snape cast a spell on the chest, opening it, and the multiple other chests that rose from inside.

"What's that, a Russian doll?" Y/N remarked as Harry was still wrapping his head around all of this. Y/N approached the chest and looked inside. "You alright in there Alastor?"

"Y/N? Crikey, I'll never hear the end of this." Alastor remarked as Y/N turned to them.

"He's fine." Y/N said.

"That's Moody. But then who's--?" Harry pondered as Snape sniffed Moody's flask.

"Polyjuice potion."

"At least now you know who's been stealing your supplies for Polyjuice, for now, Wednesday, Harry, help me with Alastor" Y/N asked as McGonagall handed hers to him. "Alastor, try and keep still."

Y/N began using wingardium leviosa to lift the Real Moody out of the chest, eventually setting him down on a chair. They heard the fake Moody begin grunting in pain as they turned.

"Barty Crouch Jr." Y/N said as Fake Moody transformed into the man he deduced him to be. Junior went to attack Harry but Y/N grabbed him in a headlock before throwing him back onto the chair. Junior looked at Y/N with a smirk. 

"Hello...Y/N, how's your mother doing?"

"She's in Azkaban last I heard."

"Like Father like son, I see." Crouch said as Y/N looked at him. Crouch licked his lips and turned his attention to Harry. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

With that, Crouch lifted his left sleeve up to reveal the dark mark. Y/N turned to look at the wound on Harry's arm and then his own.

"You know what this means don't you all? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned." Barty said smugly as Y/N smiled gently, given the situation, it was unnerving.

"Well, don't you worry, when I'm finished with you, I'll make sure to roll out a wonderful welcome home party for him." Y/N said as he grabbed Barty by the scruff of the neck and dragged him over to the chest where the real Moody was kept. "You'd best hope he can intercept post, for your sake."

Y/N dropped Barty feet first into the box and used Arresto Momento to save him from the fall, the sign shield broke and Barty looked up as Y/N smiled at him.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're marked with a first class stamp." Y/N remarked as he closed the chest over.

"How did you know it was him? For how long?"

"Since Barty Crouch Sr was killed." Y/N said as Everyone looked at him in shock. "I needed to catch him in the act. So I had to let his plans play out until they provided me with an opportunity."

"But...how did you know? You've been working on the assassination plot all year-" Dumbledore began.

Y/N interrupted and explained his deductions.

"Yes, while also working on this conundrum. You see, Crouch Jr blew his cover when he killed his father, that was the one fatal mistake he made. Had he used other means to kill him like a knife, or a gun or any other lethal means, he would have succeeded tonight, but he made the mistake of using the killing curse. From there he was doomed, he wouldn't risk going back to his lord empty handed by killing his father if his cover would be blown, so he was disguised as someone who people might be willing to overlook when it came to use of the killing curse. That someone being none other than Professor Alastor 'Mad-eye' Moody, an auror with a reputation for sometimes doing whatever it takes to get the job done, with eccentric methods in the field, so it would come as no surprise that if one was to use priori incantatum  on his wand, they would find the killing curse, especially when he used it earlier in the year on a spider in a class room. They were then confirmed when we looked at the pensieve of Igor revealing Crouch Junior's true nature, Moody referred to my mother as Bellatrix Holmes, while in lesson, he oddly referred to my mother by the name she's known by on wanted posters, Bellatrix Lestrange. He gave me all the clues, I had to wait for the time to strike at him however, if I struck too early, then an innocent person dear to me would have been caught in the crossfire. Now, they're safe."

Sherlock was smirking proudly as Wednesday looked at him, surprised at everything. Harry was astonished as were the teachers.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and start packing my belongings, and I'll have a lot of questions directed at me. Good night everyone, Wednesday, if you need me, I'm in our room." Y/N said as he leaned in and gave Wednesday a kiss on the cheek, leaving to go and begin packing his belongings up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 641 26
[Sherlock/Harry Potter/Wednesday crossover] Book 5: The Order Of The Phoenix After a summer spent mostly alone, solving the occasional case alongside...
48.7K 1.7K 47
The fourth year at Hogwarts opens with an unexpected event. After organizing the Quidditch World Cup, the ministry will announce another very importa...
2.6K 37 12
Eternal Glory awaits welcome to the fourth chapter of rerun of the Harry Potter franchise in the Harry and Hermione version of The Goblet Of Fire as...
26.8K 1.6K 36
[Sherlock/Harry Potter/Wednesday crossover] Book 3.5: Year 3 summer Holidays The past year has been turbulent for Y/N, his bond with his sister has b...