OUTERBANKS SEASON4

By Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... More

Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump

1.9K 18 8
By Millyboo92

Rafe steps closer to the edge.

He watches the angered waves crash beneath him, against the rocks, the bitter wind flurried, splitting droplets of water against his skin as it sprays up from the cold ocean water beneath him.

His feet edge closer. His shoe lace untied caught and scrap against the little cold rocks where he stood. His eyes narrow, and he squeezes his lips together, angered.

His thoughts frantic like a hurricane... fierce and brewing a storm, it would undoubtedly bring disaster... like the menacing waves that crash beneath him.

He shakes his leg and pulls his lace from under the rock its caught on, and he takes that further step... nothing could stop him, all he needed was a little momentum to dangle a leg over that edge...

His heart beats intensely, his rib cage, tight, feeling like it could break with every breath.

Lifting his head, squeezing his eyes shut, he dangles a foot over the edge.

"I'm sorry dad." he breaths, as he leans forward and projects toward the fall of the cliff, spreading his arms out ready to take what would come next.

His mind goes blank... his body feels nothing.. just the rush of icy cool from the wind... and he then feels the pain as he breaks through the thickened bodied water... but before his mind turns to darkness... he hears a certain voice... a girl scream his name... "Rafe! Rafe!"

Kiara

Kiara wasnt crazy enough to jump in after him.

Besides, he wasn't the kind of someone she liked... he was kind of the very opposite... someone she loathed.. someone she detested... someone, as strong as the word implied, hated.

She wasn't going to die for him. No.

Rafe maybe Sarah's brother, but his far from someone she would die for... he wasnt exactly a nice guy.

Never the less, Kiara cared. Cared too much, which wasn't always the best for her own good.

She always cared.

She cared too much it could be the death of her.

She rushes down to the foot of the cliff, were the water dangerously breaks, eyes scanning for where she could see Rafe.

Why hadn't she had her phone on her of all days???

She can finally see something... something or someone floating, the waves seemed to be dragging closer toward the shore faster then she'd expected.

It had to be him.. it had to be Rafe.

She hesitate, fighting with herself whether she should risk her life jumping in after him.

But she can't... she can't just stand here and do nothing... and so she rips off her top and jumps in, thinking she could be the next victim to these ferocious waves.

The water cold like shards of ice.

The fight against the waves make her arms burn with pain... makes her weary faster than she'd expected. Her heart beat quickens as she's hit with a wave that pushes her down.

Pulling up against the water, she resurfaces, and finds Rafe closer than he'd been a few seconds ago. The waves must have been helping pull him in closer to shore.

He was unconscious, Kiara could tell. His body bobbing up and down... motionless and still.

She nears him, wrapping an arm about his torse, and pulls him onto her.

She paddles towards the shore, the waves now and then engulfing them as she puts up with the struggle the swelled waters would whilst she tries to bring him in.

As she reaches shore, coughing up water as she meets the sand, She crawls and manages to pull Rafe further in as the waves crash repeated over the both.

She rolls onto her back with a motionless Rafe next to her.

Her arms burn, her legs burn, and her lungs sting. Her chest heaves in and out as she tries catching deep breaths back into her body.

She hears and feels movement beside her but she is too tired to care or move. Rafe turns, coughing up water like she'd expected he would... his breathing gruntled and struggled, but she hears him as he hurls... something she hadn't expected.

He moans and struggles as he sits up.

Water drips down his face... his shirt... bloodied.

His eyes wide, like he were in shock and his eyes travel over the beach, shoulders tense.

His eyes flit toward Kiara, and some calm and warmth fill them as they reach her.

But then suddenly they are narrowed.

"Why did you do that?"

Kiara's eyes narrow too, mirroring his look.

"I just saved your life, dumbass." she says in between breaths.

He watches her for a second, angered but curious.

"I didnt need anyone saving me." he says, then turns his back to her, propping himself up higher so he could stagger onto his feet. "You should have just left me-"

"To die?" she snaps.

He swings toward her faster and angier then she'd expected.

"Yes!"

Furious, her eyes narrow in on him more. There are a few seconds of uncomforting dead silence between the two.

Rafe burrows a hand into his hair, visibly looking drained, frustrated.

"I... I don't want... to be here" he gestures his hands to the beach. "Anymore."

"Then move."

"I-I... you don't get it." he says struggling to walk, a limb to his left leg as he tries staggering away. But something snaps and he swings around to meet her, her in his vision again. "What do you care anyway, Ki? Do you get to go home to your perfect little life again, hm? Did you loose everything?"

"Answer to your first question- I don't care." She snaps, as she's lifting herself up onto her feet too and meet his height. "But if your going to pull that kind of shit it better not be in front of me." She snarls.

He grunts, as he steps closer.

"You dont know shit." he bites, clenching his jaw.

"I do. I know all about you, Rafe! You and all the tragic things you have done.. I personally detest you. But it doesn't mean I'll just sit and watch you jump to your death. I can't watch knowing l let someone drown, I'm not going to-" she stops, stifled by the way he approaches her and takes her by the chin. Her eyes flit over his as he dips his head and catches her by the mouth with his own. He crushes her lips to his, fiercely. He kisses her like all her air was all he needed for him to live, kissing her like his life depended on it, he'd wanted to rip all the air from her lungs, but is met with a sting to his cheek, his skin aches as his face takes a hit.

And she had slapped him hard.

The force pushes him back.

"W-what... what is wrong with you?" she bites.

"One for one." He scoffs.

"What?"

"You rescued me, I'm paying you back."

She huffs, disgruntled and utterly confused... and about to explode.

"Excuse me? Paying me back?"

He laughs and turns.

"Sorry, I guess maybe don't 'rescue' me next time... then we both won't go through such unpleasant experiences."

Kiara watches him with disbelief as he walks away. Her veins seared with anger. She feels she could explode at any second. So she drops herself down onto the sand, feeling her lungs want to explode or hyperventilate from all the frustration. The wet cool of the sand seems to evapourate what boils within her... she finally calms. And her mind sets, finally beginning to think rationally... what she needed to do next.

"I need to tell Sarah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! My first OBX fanfic. Hope I have done ok, comment and let me know! xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 224 9
this is my second book and it's about a bunch of different story ideas and imagines about our favourite ship JJ and Kiara. I would love requests and...
12.1K 197 14
After the supposed death of Sarah and John B, JJ and Kiara have no one to lean on but each other during these dark times. Especially, with the awkwar...
1.3K 28 14
"What happens when you fall for a murderer? Well, I was about to find out" • Hi, this is a fanfiction based in outer banks with the same characters...
394 9 1
Psycho Rafe runs after Kiara who got fight with jj and ran away. Rafe wants to know where the goddamn cross is so does everything to get her. Snake b...