Living With Vampires

By ChocolatePoptart33

(recently known as Sometimes life is really messed up) Let me just start out by saying my life is by no mean... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

99 2 1
By ChocolatePoptart33

Authors Note: Hi Peeps. Okay sorry it took me so long to update this. I've been completely stuck on this story and I've been really into my other one but now I'm back. So most of this chapter is partly filler but yeah, enjoy and let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks. Two whole weeks I've been waiting for this one moment. The final football game! We've been practicing the cheer routines three days a week after school to prepare for this, and now its finally here.

Two weeks since I had my first date with Mark and we've even had two more since. He took me laser tagging with him for one of the times and the most recent one that was a couple nights ago he took me  to have a picnic with him on this beach for one last midnight swim before the water gets too cold to swim in. After all of that I can gladly say that Mark and I are now officially a couple, considering he decided to kiss me outside my bedroom door on the last date.

It was absolutely wonderful. I can remember it perfectly. His soft lips meeting with mine in a passionate kiss. Both of our lips moving together and me wrapping my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist to be as close as we could get. It was amazing.

~

Walking through the gym  doors in my blue and white cheer outfit I looked around. This is our last game. We need to make it count because this is gonna be the last time I get my chance to be a cheerleader in high school. 

I used my hand as a brush as a put my hair up into a ponytail with a blue and white bow around it. Realizing that this is my last chance for something like this in high school got me thinking. It seems like just yesterday that Rikki and I were walking down the hall, holding pinkies so we wouldn't get separated in the big school. Well Blue Water High School, I might actually miss you when I leave.

I smiled to myself before walking over to where everyone was waiting on the bleachers, sitting patiently for me to make my big speech.

Looking around at all of them I noticed Jazz was even there, sitting in the back. I smiled and started my speech, lets just say I'm not too good at motivating people, or big speeches.

"Okay girls. This isn't gonna be long because one, i was never good at giving speeches and we have other seniors in here who also have to say their little goodbyes. So, here it goes. I started on this team when I was just a little freshy who felt like making an impact. It took me a two whole years before I became captain and that's when I finally noticed. If you want to make an impact, you have to try and actually get along with others. Its not just one person doing one little thing, its a whole group of people that do a big thing. You guys have all been here when I needed someone, we've all been there for one another at some point in time. I hate that it took me this long to realize that you guys were the big thing I've been looking for in high school. We're all a family and I want it to always be like that. So when all of us seniors are gone, and you get to take over the school. Make it count. Don't let everything we created go to waste because you wont get these years back. So I just wanted to say thank you for the impact you have all made on my life. I don't know where I'd be without any of you." I finished, smiling at them.

They all started cheering and clapping, even Jazz had a smile on her face. I walked over to the bleachers and sat next to Rikki. 

She whispered a "Show off" in my ear before walking down the bleachers to where I was just standing to say her own speech.

I watched her with a smile on my face, I really don't know where I would be if she hadn't shown up in my life. She changed it so much and became the closest friend i've ever had.

"Well, I really don't know how I'm gonna follow that" Rikki started, glancing at me with a teasing smile.

"What Lynn said is true. You guys are all such amazing people. I'm just gonna quote someone and hope it works for this speech since Lynn took everything I wanted to say. Honestly, shoot for the moon because even if you miss,you'll land among the stars. Now I imagine some really old guy said that when he was on his death bed and regretted things he missed out on in his life. But its all true. Don't choose not to do something because you're afraid of being judged. Forget about the people who are mean to you because think about it. This is four years then you never have to see them again. What you do in those four years really does count because it decides your future. So listen to old people who give their last thoughts to you because turns out. Old people are freakin wise. I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I leave this school i'm really gonna miss you all because you've changed me so much. You all left such a big impact on me that I actually want to stay in school. I mean how ridiculous does that sound? No one likes school. Just, make us proud guys, keep the legend of the amazing shark cheerleaders going. Oh, and have fun." She ended smiling at them like I was.

After we all clapped Rikki came and sat back down by me and that's how it went. Jazz went up and said her speech, a couple other girls were also seniors and they said theirs then we all gathered around in a big huddle, making sure all of us fit our hands in the middle of the circle before counting.

"One.. two.. three... WE RULE!" yes, I know. Normally people say go team or yell their team name but it was either we rule or Sharks are boss. 

One hour later we were on the football field, standing in our starting positions on the ground getting ready for the game to start. Once it did we would do three cheers or so then go talk then wait until their gonna score and start cheering again and so on and so forth.

Looking over at the field where the banner was being held for them to run through, I got the signal that they were ready.

Okay, Game time.I looked at  all of  my team to make sure they were ready before we started clapping along to the cheer.

"2, 4, 6, 8, Who do we appreciate, Not the king, not the queen, only the Sharks football team!" the crowed yelled with us, right before the football team came running through the banner, breaking it and letting it fall to the ground. 

We all cheered and clapped for them, watching as they huddled up and yelled "Sharks!" see? So plain. 

After the other team joined them on the field we started another one of our cheers, getting in the position of three small groups, a flyer standing in the middle to get ready to go up.

My group was the center because I was captain, so I started us off.

"Shake it to the left," grab shoulders.

"Shake it to the right." Jump into hands

Get pushed into air, keep balance. "Come on sharks, lets fight fight fight" Punch air with beat.

"Push them back, Push them back" do twirl in air, land in their hands. 

Final pose. Put ankle up to Jazz, wrist to Rikki, fist in the air "Come on Sharks, lets attack!"

My group pushed me up in the air as my way to get down, doing a spin and having my arms across my chest, I landed safely in their arms and bounced onto my feet.

Well, that went better than I thought it would. We did one more cheer, this one on the ground with a couple of us doing flips and cartwheels in front of the group as we cheered.

After that one we broke off to go chat for a couple minutes, waiting for the team to get close to scoring. I immediately spotted Mark waiting by the fence for me, and walked over to him.

He gave me a kiss before looking at me smiling and saying "You did amazing up there, oh, here" he said, handing me a Styrofoam cup.

The cup was radiating heat into my hand "Its hot chocolate" i smiled and sipped it so it wouldn't burn my tongue.

"Thanks, you know me so well" " said then smiled at him

"Yes, that and I imagine you're cold up there seeing as you're only wearing a short skirt which might I add looks amazing on you" he said sweetly

I chuckled and said "Thanks, so where are you guys sitting" while scanning the bleachers, seeing if I could find them on my own.

"Over... there." he said pointing to the middle section of the bleachers where people were sitting, screaming at the players on the field, and directly in the middle of the bench was Jason and Damon next to him, looking down watching us.

I smiled and waved at them, they both smiled and waved back then Jason gave me a thumbs up as a way to tell me good job.

Taking another sip of my, or Marks, hot chocolate I looked back at him saying "So there's an after party tonight at some guys house and Rikki and I are going to it... Can you tell Jason so he doesn't freak out when we don't show up at the house?"

He smiled before saying "Will do" right as I heard the crowd start yelling. Crap, that's my signal.

"Thanks, I gotta get back" I told him before giving him a quick kiss on the lips then running back over to the squad, hearing him yell "Have fun" towards me.

Soon enough it was the end of the game and our team had won 32 to 24. Rikki and I met her family over by the school to say bye to them.

"You girls promise to be safe and drive carefully. No drinking, no smoking, no drugs. Absolutely no drugs. No hooking up with any boys, you keep your eyes out, their wild these days. Oh, and-" 

"Dad... We promise. Okay? Now stop worrying. We'll be fine its just a little party" Rikki told Jason, I stood by her nodding.

"Fine. Now say bye and that you love us, don't forget the hugs." We both sighed. Its always the same routine with him. Still, you cant help but love how awesome he is.

We both hugged Jason saying " We love you" then moving onto the boys, I went to Damon while she went to Mark.

Damon hugged me back while whispering in my ear "You did a really good job tonight for wanting to quit a couple weeks ago" then backing away smiling with a sparkle in his eye.

I rolled my eyes at him and went to hug Mark while Rikki hugged Damon. 

"Now don't go getting yourself hurt tonight Lynn. Promise me you'll keep yourself safe" Mark told me quietly

"I promise I'll keep me and Rikki safe" I told him smiling because he forgot to say Rikki.

"Oh, yeah. Rikki too. Don't let her do anything foolish" he added

"Hey! I'm right here!" Rikki yelled to us

I laughed and said "I wont. Now stop worrying so we can go get changed."

He just smiled and leaned in to kiss me but before he could Jason cleared his throat saying "I would rather not see that." 

Mark just smirked and said "Then close your eyes" before leaning in and giving me a soft kiss then backing away saying "Be safe."

I smiled and told him "I will."

Yeah. We haven't gotten to the whole 'I love you' thing. I don't really say it lightly so we just don't say it yet. Not until we're sure we'll mean it.

Rikki and I waved to them as  they left before heading to the locker rooms to shower and change. Once we were ready for the party we got into my car and drove to the guys house that it was being held at. Personally I don't know him but apparently its for the team, cheerleaders, and a couple other people. I think the guys name might be Tom or something... maybe John? I don't know. But anyway his party's are always really fun and its usually pretty clean as to alcohol and what not. Usually...

As soon as we got there we could hear the music booming from inside the house. The house itself was huge but the only reason there was a party was because Dean, or whatever the hell the guys name is, his parent's are away for the week.

We walked inside, wearing our cute tight-ish dresses we bought to change into. As soon as we entered the house we were met with the smell of smoke mixed with weed and beer. This can't be good.

Jake found us in the hall looking pretty stoned saying "Hey guys, I'm glad you came. Now we can have some fun" he said with a wicked smile on his face.

"No thanks" I answered quietly before grabbing Rikki's hand and pulling her through the mess of people.

We found a secluded spot out back that seemed to be calm, that's where we saw someone we knew that wasn't messed up from the party. 

"Kyle! Hey!" I yelled to the blond haired guy who had his back to us.

He turned around at the sound of my voice and a smile made its way onto his face as he left the group of guys he was talking to and walked over to us.

"Hey Lynn, Rikki" He said, smiling sweetly at both of us.

"Whats up with the party. It's never like this" Rikki commented and I nodded to agree

"Yeah, I don't know. Apparently its a last football hurrah for all us seniors that are leaving. Still they let it get way out of control." he said shaking his head as he looked around, noticing all of the people who were throwing things at each other and people passed out on the grass with a beer bottle in their hand.

"Here come on" He said walking over to the side of the deck and sitting down, letting his legs go off the deck and rest on the grass.

Both Rikki and I followed suit, Me going on the right of him and Rikki on the other side. Soon enough we were entertaining ourselves by stealing a passed out guys beer bottle and playing spin the truth or dare bottle. How that happened? I don't even know.

We were in the middle of laughing at something Rikki said before lights started flashing and sirens were coming into hearing range.

Kyle stood up saying "Crap, we need to go." 

"Okay, well we brought my car so we'll jump the fence and go back around front" I told him before taking Rikki's hand and heading towards the house where the fence was.

Suddenly Rikki's hand slipped from mine, I looked around noticing almost everyone was gone and the sirens were getting louder, meaning they were close. 

"What are you doing? Come on!" I said trying to pull her along again.

"Lynn I cant jump fences, you know that!" She told me worriedly.

"Rikki by the time we go around the front of the house the cops will be here and someone will have seen us, just come on" as I said that the sirens sounded like they just pulled around the front of the house.

"Rikki come on!" I yelled pulling her hand again and heading for the fence.

This time she let me pull her, just not soon enough.

"Hold right there! Put your hands up!" a make voice yelled.

Both Rikki and I turned around to face around five officers that had their guns pointed at us. Seriously?

"Hands. Up" The same guy said.

Rikki and I glanced at each other and she gave me a guilty look before we both slowly raised our hands in the air.

And I breathed out "shit..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
660K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...
231 14 35
Two baby girls are rescued, smuggled away in the middle of the night and are thrown into a world without their parents to guide them, the one good th...
1.1K 330 22
1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut her off and faced him I sighed and cross...