The last Hamon User(MHA x mal...

By Ares81350

What happens if an 1800s hamon user somehow is brought to My Hero Academia time period? Find Out here! Male r... More

The Drowned fighter
How I got here
Y/N's reveal
The Truth
The Full Story
Training for UA
Hero Exams
Combat training
Class President
USJ
Shipwreck Zone
Villain Encounter
Aftermath
The necessary Explanation
Confrontation
The Start of the Games

First Day

290 5 0
By Ares81350

Two Months Later...

Y/N Pov

It's finally the day. UA is supposed to start and I leave early with Aizawa so he can start working. It wasn't until we got there that I realized the time

'6:15?' I question the time by wiping at the eyes to make sure they're awake. 'I don't have school for another 2 hours!'

Aizawa then guides me towards 1A and leaves me to join a meeting with the other teachers.

Once alone, I take the device Aizawa gave me the day before calling it a phone. I have seen him use it and he explains how to use it, but I still don't understand. I clicked on an app called Herotube. Herotube is a site that plays videos of heroes or those reacting to heroes. I click the first video and I went down the rabbit hole of videos. I look up at the clock and notice that a whole 20 minutes went by. I put away the phone and just laid my head down. I took a power nap and woke up 25 minutes before class starts. 5 minutes pass and the first students enter. A red/white hair colored student walk in and sat in a corner seat opposite of me. Then the glasses guy from the exam enters. He took notice of me and walk towards me.

"Hello my name is Tenya Iida," he says as he bows to me.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N Zeppeli" I bow back. I decided to make amends because this guy is going to be my classmate. 

"And I'm sorry for how I acted during the Exam explanation. It was feeling awkward in there when he called out for noise, so I wanted to break the feeling"

"No hard feelings And I'm sorry for how I acted, I guess helping others from being awkward is heroic. If you will excuse me, I'm going to introduce myself to the others."

"Sure" and Tenya walks away introducing himself to a guy with weird elbows, and a red hair guy. On my right and girl approaches and introduces herself.

"Hello, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, it's nice to make your acquaintance." she bows her head.

"Likewise" I do the same. As soon as we exchange names we hear Tenya going off at a blond guy with his feet on another desk.

"Take your feet off that desk now," Tenya demands from the blond

"Huh!?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by damaging school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me right?"

"Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

I look over to the door and notice Midoriya. I stand up from my seat and walk over to the door to say hi. I get stopped by a familiar voice.

"Zeppeli is that you?" Tsuyu asks. I look over and see that she made it in also.

"Hello Tsuyu, it's great to see that you made it."

"Please call me Tsu, my friends call me that. I expected you would be in this class with what you did."

"Yes well, I really glad you made it also. Anyway please excuse me I'm going to introduce myself to the students at the door.

"Huh it's him," Tenya says loudly and everyone turns their head toward the door. Midoriya was there, but what did he do to get that kind of reaction?

Tenya walks over to Midorya and introduces himself. He also apologizes to Midoriya and calls him the better student. The girl that supposedly saved him also shows up, introducing herself as Ochaco Uruaka. She discussed that she can't wait to meet everyone and gets cut off by a voice.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." Without seeing his face I knew exactly who that was, Mr. Aizawa.

...

He steps inside and makes his introduction. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher. Right, let's get to it." he pulls something from his bag

"Put these on and head outside"

Aizawa then explains to us that were skipping orientation to do a quirk assessment test. apparently, it's a test that they all did before but now they'll do it with their quirks.

"Bakugo, what was the farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?" Aizawa asks while throwing him a softball

"67 meters, I think." I hear the blond kid who had his feet up say.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on. You're wasting our time."

"All right man, you asked for it," Bakugo says while stretching his arm. He sets up his throw and as he throws he screams.

"DIE!" He throws the ball high in the air using what looks like explosions to boost the ball farther.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." He says as he looks down at his phone," it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." He shows us his phone to us. Bakugo's throw distance was 705 meters.

While the class was talking about Bakugo's score, one girl says that this is going to be fun and made Aizawa mad.

"So this looks fun, huh? You have three years to become heroes and you think it's all gonna be games and playtime? Idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately.

Everyone gasps, but me. Not only I am confident about my ability to come in first for this assessment, but I also have a feeling that something is up with what he just said

The first test was a 50-meter run. Since there is an odd number of students in our class I was grouped up with Tsu and Tenya. Getting a better look at Tenya he appears to have metal tubes coming from his calves. As we set up I channel hamon through my legs and let it build up. When the robot counts us down. I noticed smoke appear from Tenya's calf tubes. 

'His quirk must involve speed' I thought when I saw it. If only it matters. I was able to clock in at 1.92 seconds with Tenya coming in at 3.04 seconds and Tsu at 5.58 seconds.

Watching the others race let me get a grip on everyone's quirks.

'A french guy has a laser for a quirk and tries to use it for speed. It backfires and he stops right at the end. The pink girl has something to do with sliding on the ground. A two-hair color kid has ice, the short kid has purple balls. A bird guy has a bird head and a multiple-limb student has multiple limbs. an invisible girl and tape boy?' after the last two, I got confused and stop worrying about the others.

The next test was grip strength. Midoriya got 56 kg and the multiple limb student from before hit 540 kg. I focus hamon through my hand and almost broke the machine.

"700 kg?!" The red hair student yelled out. I was surprised he was paying attention and just gave him a quick smile and handed over the machine.

The third test was a standing long jump. The french student and Bakugou just shot over the sand pit, and Izuku made it to the halfway mark. For this one, I didn't go too crazy and decided to clear the entire sand pit.

The next test was repeated sidesteps. The purple-haired kid uses his ball quirk to bounce himself from side to side. And since I'm an experienced fighter, my sidestep is quick, so I ended up being one of the top performers for that as well. The 5th test was a ball throw which when Uraraka was up, got infinity due to the ball leaving our atmosphere. Next was Izuku who seemed really nervous about the ball throw.

"C'mon Midoriya!" I cheered hoping he would do well. When he starts to throw the ball, I notice what looks like lighting appears forming around his arm, almost like it was charged with Hamon, but just alter in color. Soon the lightning disappear and he threw the ball 46 meters away.

"I erased your quirk," Aizawa says as his scarf unravels and his eyes starring at midoriya. " The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll in this school."

"Wait, you did what with my...Ahh, those goggles. You're the Erasure hero, Eraser Head!" Izuku yells

The students surrounding me are confused about who he is. 'Maybe he's a hero who works in the shadows away from the public. Like what I used to do.'

"You're not ready, you don't have control of your quirk. Were you planning on breaking your bones again? Counting on someone else to come save your useless body?"

"No that's not-" Izuku gets cut off by Aizawa wrapping him up in his scarf.

"No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another hero I know, one who saved a thousand people and became a legend. But even with that drive, you are worthless if you can only be useful once. I'm sorry Midoriya, but with your power, there's no way you can become a hero."

Aizawa releases his scarf's hold on midoriya and midoriya returns to throw the ball. He sets up to throw and as he starts to throw I see the littlest amount of charge being built up in one finger. As he releases the ball it gets launched high up in the air. Watching the ball I look back toward Midoriya and notice his finger. It's broken completely. Midoriya scored 705.3 meters. Since his turn was over I started to walk over for my turn. Right when I left the group of students. Bakugou realizes what Midoriya did and got pissed.

"Deku, you bastard! I'll kill you!" Bakugou charged Midoriya attempting to hurt him. Right, when he was about to pass me I turned around, catch him, and forced him onto the ground. I transfer some hamon into him causing him to get shocked and was stunned on the ground for a while.

"Shut it," I tell bakugou while standing on his back. "Don't attack fellow students, dumbass."

"Fucker" bakugou mutter while on the ground.

"Thank you Y/N, now whos next," Aizawa asks

"I am sir," I say and Aizawa tosses me a ball.

"Make it count"

I nod as I enter the circle. I stand there to collect my thoughts and then get into a stance. I start taking a deep breath as I set up then realized most of it. I channel Hamon to my arm and scream when I threw.

"OVERDRIVE!" I yelled out as the ball is launched in a path that doesn't go as high up as others. While Bakugou laughs at the angle the ball took. His laughter turns silent by looking at Aizawa's phone.

"1,000 meters!!!" The class yells and then looks toward me. I stand there looking upward toward the sky, wondering if I can go farther with my power. I stopped and walk back to the others.

The last three tests were easy. Since I've been training for longer than everyone here, my scores went up and above the rest of 1A. Sit-ups were simple, seated toe touch went well, and long-distance run was the easiest. After I finished I waited at the end for Midoriya. Midoriya spent the entire rest of the test with his broken finger and I wanted to help him. As soon as he finished, he fell straight to the ground.

"Are you alright" I stood above him holding out my hand to help him up.

"I'm fine thanks for asking" Midorya takes my hand

"How's your finger?"

"It's fine, I still feel pain but it's mild now," Midoriya says looking at his finger.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a concerned emotion on my face

"How can you help me Y/N" Midoryia asks while turning his head.

"Let me see your finger". He shows me his finger and I grab onto his hand with both of mine.

"What are you-" he's cut off by the sound of my breathing. As soon as I started breathing loudly, I started transferring Hamon into him.

Midoriya Pov

As soon as I show him my finger, his hands grab onto mine and he started breathing louder. I was very confused. As soon as he started breathing loudly, the pain started to fade and soon my finger started to heal. When he let go, my finger looked brand new.

"How did you do that" I question him, now filled with the excitement of seeing a new quirk.

"It's...it's my quirk" Y/N didn't seem like answering my question. "I think Mr. Aizawa wants us, Let's go". He runs ahead to meet up with the rest of the class.

"All right, time to give you your results," Aizawa says as he scrolls through his phone.

"I've ranked you all from best to worse. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list." As he speaks I'm worrying about who is placed last, and why I should the most worried. Soon after Aizawa pressed a button on his phone and a holograph of the list appear before us. The list goes as follows

1 Y/N Zeppeli                                                           11 Ochaco Uraraka

2 Momo Yaoyorozu                                              12 koji koda

3 Shoto Todoroki                                                  13 Rikido Sato

4 Katsuki Bakugou                                               14 Tsuyu Asui

5 Tenya Iida                                                             15 Yuga Aoyama

6 Fumikage Tokoyami                                         16 Hanta Sero

7 Mezo Shoji                                                             17 Denki Kaminari

8 Mashirao Ojiro                                                      18 Kyoka Jiro

9 Eijiro Kirishima                                                     19 Toru Hagakure

10 Mina Ashido                                                         20 Minoru Mineta

                                                                                        21 Izuku Midoriya

'I'm in last place. I failed.' I thought as I'm drown in thoughts of failing All Might.

"And I was lying, no one's going home" Everyone was shocked

"That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests."

IIda, Uruaka and I scream out in shock at the news

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry." Momo says looking over toward me.

"I thought it was obvious." I hear Y/N say with his hand on his chin.

"That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus from the classroom. Read it over before tomorrow morning. " Aizawa then walks away.

I sigh in relief. " Midoriya." I hear Aizawa call my name. "Take this and go have the old lady fix you up. Things are gonna be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins."

"I'm fine now, Y/N healed me"

"He did huh..." Aizawa looks towards Y/N who was talking with Kirishima and Sero. Aizawa stops looking and continues walking away.

An Hour later

I'm walking out of the front gate of UA, realizing how tired I am from today's tests. That's until I felt a hand hit my shoulder. I look over and see Iida.

"Oh hey Iida" I nervously smile at him

"How's the broken finger doing?"

"O-Oh, it's doing fine, thanks to Y/N"

"What do you mean Y/N? Aizawa told you to go to Recovery Girl."

"My finger was already healed by then thanks to Y/N."

"Really I had no idea that Y/N has a healing quirk?" Iida looks as if he's questioning his sanity. "Well, I was a bit concerned about how Mr. Aizawa's teaching methods. But I'll trust the school's judgment. UA is the top program. Even so, lying is so downright Immoral.

'I thought Aizawa was scary, but that's not it, he's just really serious about school.' I thought as we kept walking forward.

"Hey! Wait up, you two!" we hear Uruaka call out from behind. We turned around and stop and wait for her to catch up. "Are you going to the station, I'll join you guys."

"Oh, you're the infinity girl," Iida says as she approaches

"I'm Ochaco Uruaraka" She introduces herself to Iida and tries to guess our names. "Let's see, your Tenya Iida, and is... Deku, right? Midoriya?"

"Deku" I repeat in shock

"Uh, yeah isn't that what Bakugo called you? During the fitness test, he said, Deku you Bastard!" She tries to act as Bakugou

"Um, well, my name is actually Izuku. Deku's what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me.

"That's unsportsmanlike" Iida cuts in

"Oh, I didn't realize that! I'm sorry. But you know what? I like "Deku." it could make a great hero name. plus, I think it sounds kinda cute."

"Deku it is!" I yelled proclaiming what my hero's name will be.

"Just like that? Weren't you saying it was just an insult?

'Paradigm shift' "My whole world is upside down".

After that awkward exchange, we continue walking away from UA and towards the train station.

Y/N pov

It was after school and I was hanging out near a second-floor window watching the exit. Watching Midoriya. I don't what happen during the quirk assessment but his quirk seemed to be similar to hamon energy. ' I need to study him more to find out what his quirk is' my stare changes once I hear a familiar voice.

"Y/N you ready?" I turn around and see Aizawa standing there.

"Ready when you are Aizawa" I respond then follow him out to his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.5K 57
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 . ❞ My Hero Academia headcanons
45K 1.7K 40
Long story short, I died and got reincarnated into My Hero Academia. Great, a world full of danger! What incredible luck. My life's being controlled...
13.5K 501 14
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...
70.9K 4.7K 51
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...