Bitter (wlw) (teacherxstudent)

By justgayandtired

19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hi!! :)
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen, again
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
a/n
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty, again
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
short a/n
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety (EPILOGUE)
one last author's note :')
spin-off is out !

thirty-three

7.5K 252 67
By justgayandtired

The next morning I knocked on Sam's door still half-asleep because of the nightmares about her leaving me I kept having. But I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Hello, you" she said as I walked in.

"Hi" I walked towards her, not really knowing if she was in the mood for any kind of physical contact. "How are you?"

"Better" she kissed me. "You?"

"Just glad you're better" I smiled, wrapping my arms around her.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah" I said.

I wondered if she wanted to talk about what happened or not, but I soon gathered she probably didn't.

"I realized I never asked you if you're enjoying this new semester" she said during the drive.

"Oh, yeah. I like the two new courses better than the ones I had before. It's great"

I'd been following four courses, two of them had started in January and the others I'd been doing since September, one being Sam's.

"That's nice. I remember I used to have so many doubts about my choice when I first started college, so lucky you"

"I mean, wanting to study literature here has been my personality for the past, like, five years maybe. So I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a mistake" I shrugged.

I didn't have enough time to spend time with Sam in her office, as much as I wanted to, so I headed straight to class. As I sat down I saw Mei walking towards me with a flustered expression.

"What happened?" I asked, not knowing if it would be appropriate to laugh or not depending on the answer.

"I can't believe it" she sat next to me. "Collins. Professor Collins"

Just hearing that name made me feel as if my heart had just sunk to the soles of my feet. Had Maya told her everything?

"W-what about her?"

"I bumped into her again. I hate myself. I hate the world"

"Oh" I sighed in relief, laughing. "Maybe if you stopped using your phone while walking you'd stop bumping into people so often"

"You should be defending me here" she frowned. "Plus, I don't care about having bumped into most people I've bumped into. But her, she's a problem"

"Uhm, why?"

"Because she's our professor, Ellie! And she's hot"

"Both reasons are not valid enough for you to be so mortified" I said, knowing well that I'd also be mortified in that situation.

"But also, she looked so pissed this time! I don't know, she might have been just in a bad mood or something. She literally looked down to see who the idiot who walked without watching where they go was and her face looked as if I'd just insulted her in the worst way possible-"

I was pretty sure she wasn't in that good of a mood, despite her telling me she was feeling better than the day before, but I was also pretty sure that her knowing who Mei was didn't really help the situation.

"Yeah, she was probably just in a bad mood before it even happened. Don't stress about it"

"Of course I'm gonna stress about it. I hate myself" she covered her face with her hands.

"You shouldn't" I patted her shoulder. "Wanna come with me to work later? My shift's with Sarah today" Luckily, I wanted to add.

"I know, she-" she lifted her head. "I mean, yeah, of course" she cleared her throat.

"Learning work schedules now, huh?" I joked.

"No. That's not what I was gonna say" she suddenly got defensive.

"Understandable behavior. I'm glad you're getting along well"

"Thanks" she smiled.

I had no idea if Maya had told anything about what happened to Sarah, because I just mentioned not telling Mei after all. And I knew the two were really close friends.

I was left to do most of the work for at least an hour because Mei and Sarah just talked the whole time. But maybe that was better, I didn't want to be left alone with Sarah just in case.

"Sorry, I'll get to work now" she chuckled as Mei left.

"No worries" I said, attempting to do a decent latte art but kind of failing.

I could somehow sense she wanted to say something but was refraining herself from doing so.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, you just look...on edge"

"I'm fine" she shrugged, telling someone who was heading out to have a good day. "Okay, so, actually" she turned back to me.

"What?" I already knew what she was going to say.

"Maya told me, like...you know" she innocently smiled.

"I thought she would"

"Yeah, uhm. Not too good, huh?"

"Nope" I tried to seem carefree to it all. "How much did she tell you?"

"I mean...I already knew pretty much everything about this woman. She was all Maya would talk about right before the breakup. And after it too"

"Right..." I said. I hated the thought that Sarah probably knew things about Sam that I didn't even know.

"But don't worry, I won't tell Mei. Really"

"You'd better not" I glared at her.

"I'm good at keeping secrets" she walked nearer to me. "I get you, she's honestly really attractive. Like, really hot. Good for you, I guess. But she has done some questionable things, you know"

"I really don't need your advice on this"

"Sorry, just saying" she raised her hands.

"Didn't mean to sound harsh. But still" I said as we welcomed a customer. Talking about those things while working was hard. "Also, was Maya okay after the whole thing happened?"

"Oh, yeah, she wasn't bothered at all. She might just be slightly mad, I'm not sure if at you or her ex"

It felt weird hearing her call Sam someone's ex. And it also somewhat upset me that Maya wasn't bothered by it while Sam spent the whole evening crying.

She seemed to be working more than usual that day, because once I was done with work I called her and she said she'd still be in her office for a while.

I caught the subway home trying not to worry about it too much, she probably just had more work to get done. But my suspects were confirmed once she texted me to come downstairs whenever I wanted more than an hour later than usual.

"Please tell me you're not overworking yourself to avoid thinking about, you know" I said as I sat at the table next to her. I'd already had dinner because I was bored, but I didn't mind keeping her company while she ate.

"No. Why would I do that?" she cut a piece of chicken in a weirdly aggressive way. "Does me eating meat next to you bother you?" she tried to change the subject of the conversation.

"No" I giggled. "Anyway, that was my coping mechanism during the first years of high-school. Over studying so I didn't have to think about anything else"

"Well, that's not good for you"

"I know. But you seem to be doing that"

"I am not" she furrowed her brows. "Okay, maybe I am. But there's nothing wrong in-"

"Avoiding your problems?"

"Ellie"

"Sam" I said, amused.

"Stop being so smart. Let's talk about something else rather than my poorly disguised coping skills" she wiped her mouth.

"Like you scaring the fuck out of Mei?" I asked, causing her to almost choke on the water she'd just drunk.

"Yeah" she chuckled. "That's better"

"She's really worried you hate her"

"Please somehow let her know I don't. I wouldn't even know who she is if she didn't happen to be your friend"

"That's what I told her. I mean, that you probably don't even know who she is"

"Well, that's sorted out then" she shrugged.

"Why do you keep doing that, though? Are you seriously jealous of her?"

"I don't know why you keep saying that each time you mention her"

"Because I think you still haven't gotten over the fact that she kissed me when you already liked me" I moved my face closer to hers, driven by a sudden burst of confidence.

"Is that so?"

"Absolutely" I said, trying not to show that my heart felt like it was exploding in my chest.

"Why would I be jealous when I'm the one who can do this now?" she said as she crushed her lips on mine, kissing me in a more eager way than usual.

I shifted from my chair to her lap, allowing her tongue to enter my lips and her arms to firmly grip my hips, maybe more firmly than she'd usually do.

"I don't know. I sometimes just get that impression" I said as I felt a smirk forming on her lips.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around thighs, pressing my body closer to hers.

(mature content wanrning)

We soon after moved to the couch, which was luckily both nearby and really spacious. I was laying under her with definitely less clothes on within a few seconds.

"Don't you think I have more important things to worry about than jealousy about some girl who kissed you ages ago?" she whispered in my ear, one of her hands sliding under my t-shirt and then moving to the edge of my underwear.

She looked at me in the same way she probably looked at Mei earlier that day, a mix of annoyed and amused.

"Huh?" she tilted her head, her lips almost touching mine, and her hand moving downwards as she removed my panties.

"I..I-" I mumbled, caught off guard by her sudden change of attitude, but definitely enjoying it.

Before I could express any kind of coherent sentence I felt two of her fingers coming into contact with my core, once again catching me off guard because she'd usually have a more gentle way of approaching those moments.

"Are you trying to make me annoyed so I'll take it out on you this way?" she asked as she applied more pressure to my clit, rubbing firm circles on it.

"I-" I moaned. "Yeah, I think so" I kind of smiled, wanting to see her reaction to it.

"Oh yeah? You think suggesting I'm jealous is enough for me to do that?" she substituted the fingers with her thumb and moved them close to my entrance.

"Honestly, yeah" I breathed out, arching my back. "And I think that the fact that I spent time with your ex also upset you more than you're admitting" I added, not knowing where the hell that came from and worrying that I'd accidentally went too far.

Sam's eyes went wide for a second, making it difficult to understand what she was thinking.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No" she cut me off, squinting her eyes. "I didn't think you had that in you. I like it" a huge smirk appeared on her mouth, as she curled her fingers inside me.

"Am I wrong then?" I asked, even if it sounded more like a whine due to the pleasure traveling through my body.

"Not really" she shook her head, fastening her pace. "And this is my healthiest way to take it out on someone"

"I should- fuck...I should make you annoyed more often then" I swore her fingers were pounding in me faster than any other time, I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

"I don't know, love" she chuckled. "Look at me" she demanded, lifting my chin with the thumb and index finger of her free hand.

I never knew I'd find someone being annoyed at me, and also purposefully annoying them, so fucking hot, but there I was.

"I'm so close" I gasped, forcing myself to open my eyes as each thrust felt better than the previous one.

"Yeah?" she grinned.

I nodded, almost on edge, when she suddenly pulled her hand away.

"Why did you-" I asked confusedly. That had to be one of the worst feelings I'd ever felt.

"Don't you think I deserve to make myself come too?" she said as she took her own pants and underwear off, leaving her see-through white t-shirt be the only piece of clothing she was wearing, and helped me remove my shirt. I had luckily learned not to wear a bra that often anymore.

"I-Yeah" I watched her in some way close to complete awe. I only had a vague idea on what she was planning to do but I honestly would have let her do anything she wanted in that moment.

She leaned in to kiss me, pulling her body closer to me and easing one of her legs between mine.

"You okay?" she whispered, pulling back and lifting one of my legs against her hip, as she sat upright.

"Mhm" I nodded, spreading my legs further.

"Good" she mischievously smiled, as she grabbed a pillow from the side of the couch she was nearest to and placed it beside my head, so I could rest it on it.

I loved that despite all of what we'd done was driven by her sense of annoyance, she still maintained that caring side of her.

Before I could spend more time admiring her I suddenly gasped at the feeling of our cores making contact.

"Oh fuck..." she mumbled, slowly rocking her hips.

Sam placed a hand on the top of my thigh, allowing me to also grind my core against hers more steadily. I threw my head back in pleasure, and I soon felt like I did right before she'd pulled her hand away earlier.

She fastened her pace as our wetness mixed together, the sound of it turning me on even more than I already was.

"You like this, huh?" she breathlessly asked, once again grabbing my chin so I was forced to face her. "You like it when I take it out on you like this?"

"Yes..." I grabbed the side of the couch as I once again felt close to orgasm.

"Hm, you're more kinky than I thought, I guess" she said, a proud look on her face.

"Learnt from the best" I whimpered.

"You wanna come for me then?" she questioned, almost in a challenging tone, as she probably felt that my legs had started to shake.

At that point I wasn't even able to say anything that wasn't moaning out loud, the continuous friction causing me to feel ecstatic until I finally climaxed, something similar to a loud squeal coming out of my mouth.

"That's it..." she breathed out, still rocking her hips. "Well done baby"

I smiled as I admired the sight in front of me. Possibly the hottest woman alive proudly looking at me and kissing the inside of my leg, soon after also throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Babe..." I said, trying to catch my breath. "Come for me too"

"Fuck, that's hot" she mumbled as I pushed my hips against hers, gradually fastening my pace.

Within a few seconds our positions were almost inverted, me being the one sitting upright and her laying down. I kissed the inside of her leg as I started to feel sensitive, not really caring because all I wanted in that moment was to make Sam feel good.

Her orgasm came probably less than a minute later, seeing her arch her back and crumble under me making me feel extremely powerful for a few seconds.

"Fuck...shit, Ellie" she mumbled as she climaxed, causing me to giggle at those being the only words she'd been able to say for the past few minutes.

I leaned down to kiss her once I felt her breaths getting more even, her welcoming it as she cupped my face and pulled my body closer to hers.

We both laid there in silence for a while, as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"That was...good" I broke the silence, looking up to face her.

"Fucking amazing" she snickered, leaning down to kiss me.

I eased myself next to her, wrapping an arm around her body and placing my head near her chest.

"Sam?" I said.

"Mhm?" she looked down.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No baby" she chuckled, kissing the top of my head. "I just had a lot of accumulated tension in me, but none of it was your fault. You just helped me get rid of it if anything"

"Oh, okay. I'm glad I could help" I giggled, snuggling into her.

a/n:
probably gonna make a separate note for this but this story is about to reach 100k reads and i'm gonna cry i really wasn't expecting this lol, 100k-th reader deserves a kiss or something ngl

anyway, this chapter was really fun to write so i hope y'all enjoyed it too!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 2.1K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
89K 4.5K 64
Novel Elwood's fairy tale life ended the day her husband left her for her student. With no other option, she moved half way across the world with her...
157K 4K 17
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...