Rivals To Lovers

Von Arsenal2Olivia

When a new player, who had a bit of a fall out on the pitch with Leah Williamson, joins Arsenal.... Will they... Mehr

Chapter 1: New start
Chapter 2: Roommates
Chapter 3: Too harsh?
Chapter 4: Talk to me
Chapter 5: Friends?
Chapter 6: Game Day
Chapter 7: Safe Hands
Chapter 8: Dizzyness
Chapter 9: Huge secret
Chapter 10: Only You
Chapter 11: Match Day -2
Chapter 12: Match Day -1
Chapter 13: Maturity
Chapter 14: The Euros Final
Chapter 15: Celebrations
Chapter 16: Official
Chapter 17: New Girl
Chapter 18: Problem
Chapter 19: Me The Problem
Chapter 20: Not a good start
Chapter 21: Day Before First Match
Chapter 22: The Day
Chapter 23: The Other Girl
Chapter 24: Forgive Me
Chapter 25: Lena Stop
Chapter 26: Normal Day
Chapter 27: Fight On The Pitch
Chapter 28: She's Back
Chapter 29: Resolved...Or Was It?
Chapter 30: Confession
Chapter 31: Their Manager
Chapter 32: Its Nothing Leah
Chapter 34: Daisy!!
Chapter 35: The Party
Chapter 36: The Lie
Chapter 37: Changing Rooms
Chapter 38: instagram live
Chapter 39: Him
Chapter 40: Break up
Chapter 41: Tackle
Chapter 42: Endometriosis
Chapter 46: A Baby?!
Chapter 47: Holding You Back
Chapter 48: The Talk
Chapter 50: The Fan
Chapter 51: The nightmare
Chapter 52: Get Off Me
Chapter 53: Daisy
Chapter 55: Never hurt Daisy!
Chapter 56: Daisy Dont
Chapter 57: The wound that brought us back together
Chapter 58: A quick turn
Chapter: 59: Realisation
Chapter 60: 5 months later
Chapter 61: Hot day out.
Chapter 62: Jealously
Chapter 63: Another Women

Chapter 49: Sports UK Women

3K 62 2
Von Arsenal2Olivia

Leah and I had been invited to go to this celebration/ promotion party run by this brand called Sports UK women. This company promotes sports for women, Leah and I are very passionate about this so we happily accepted the invite and went to promote the company.

Leah was already dressed and ready downstairs, she was wearing a black dress that fitted her perfectly, her hair was curled near the bottom and she had light make up on. I had this light blue that nearly looked white suited jacket with the same colour pants with a white buttoned top under the jacket, my hair was straighten and put up in a high ponytail and I didn't put any make up on since I didn't know how to work all the make up things.

I walked downstairs and into the living room, Leah looked up from the sofa and smiled " look at you" Leah smirked, I gave her my hand and pulled her up by her hand so she was standing now "you look amazing Le" I said smiling at her " thank you olly" Leah said smiling hugging me.

We made our way into the building and went to the table that Alex Scott, Wally and Caitlin where sat at " Hello girls" I smiled sitting down " woah look at you" Wally said smiling at " thank Wally, you look amazing to" I said smiling back , Leah sat down and we all started chatting to each other.

"Let's dance!" I said dragging Leah to the dance floor, one of those slow songs came on, I moved my hands to Leah's waist while Leah's went around my neck and I buried my head into her neck and we slowly moved to the song. We stayed like that for a long time. " Oi Oi that's Leah Williamson and her gal" I heard someone shout from the back somewhere " Her gals lucky to have her to be honest" someone else said " I'd let Leah do what ever to me" the person stood next to us said, i lifted my head and looked at who said that... Sam Kerr " what did you just say!" I said sternly "you know what I said"Sam smirked " watch your mouth" I said getting close to her " Olly Leave it" leah said from behind me " what you gonna do hit me in front of everyone" sam smirked, I pushed her before pushing past everyone and walking to the bathrooms, she was right, if I reacted to her and punched her, it would be like wild fire on social media, I punch the wall outside the bathroom before walking into the bathroom, I splashed water over my face before looking down at my hand to see it already turning purple and had some cuts on it, I tried to clean it up put it was no use, I couldn't do it.

Leah walked into the bathroom, I moved my eyes up to look at her through the mirror " you want some help?" She asked before turning me around and grabbing a paper towel sorting it out " I don't think I can look after a baby, If I can't even control my anger after someone makings silly comment" I said looking down embarrassed " your just protective, there's nothing wrong with that but maybe we need to work on how you control that anger" Leah said softly, i hung my head in embarrassment before we walked out of the bathroom and back to the table....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

104K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
10.3K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
21.7K 359 24
Yn Williamson is the younger sister of Leah Williamson Leah hasn't heard for her sister in almost a year because their parents took Yn it was mainly...
205K 2.3K 30
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)