Chapter 16: Official

I woke up Leah wasn't in the bed and I heard chatting downstairs and then the sound of small feet walking on wood, then the door to leahs bedroom and someone climbing on to the bed, I turned around so I facing them "hello" the young girl said " hey darling, you must be daisy" I asked the 3 year old " that's me, you must be Olly , Leah never stops speaking about you" she said pointing at her self " I love your confidence just like auntie Leah" I said with a smile " can I have a hug?" daisy asked " of course you can" she laid on my chest, she didn't even reach the end of my stomach she was that small, I went on my phone and a few seconds later a rushed Leah ran into the room "what's the rush?" I asked with a smirk " yeah auntie lee what's the rush?" daisy copied me with a laugh from my chest " did she wake you up?" Leah asked still standing trying to catch her breath "sort of but its okay because you mainly woke me up with your loud mouth" I giggled "auntie Leah has a loud mouth doesn't she?" daisy agreed with me, I lifted daisy up in the air so it looked like she was flying "looks like we agree on the same things, don't we little buddy?" daisy giggled and agreed " do you want breakfast?" I asked Leah, I started to get off the bed and put daisy on the floor " yes please thanks Olly" I stood up and kissed her, I felt daisy pull my hand " are you aunties girlfriend?" I looked at Leah who nodded " so does that mean I can call you auntie now?" daisy asked I bent down and picked her up and rested her on my hip " you can call me whatever you like" I said with a smile daisy hugged me and kissed me on the cheek " ill call you auntie olly" she said " okay darling, me and auntie Leah will meet you in the kitchen in a minute" I said putting her down, once she was out of the room I picked Leah up , she squealed and hide her head in my neck, I started to spin us around " Olly stop" Leah giggled, I put her down and gave her kisses all over her face" come on lets make some breakfast" Leah walked out to the kitchen, I went and put a top on because I slept in a sports bra and made my way into the kitchen where Leah was " hey girlfriend" I said really sassy which made Leah and daisy laugh, I picked up daisy and placed her on top of the counter "what would you like for breakfast?" I asked "pancakes!" daisy said " of course, ill make it now" daisy hugged me I hugged her back, kissed her cheek and went to make pancakes, while I was making pancakes Leah pasted me her phone and showed me a photo, it was me and daisy hugging after she asked for pancakes for breakfast " that's so cute" I said to Leah " it is isn't it" Leah said pulling me into a kiss " can I post it" Leah asked " of course you can lee"

We all sat and ate breakfast " can we go outside and play football" daisy asked " sure" Leah said, we all went outside those two played football while I laid on the grass on my tummy in a sports bar and shorts, I felt something light on my back, I looked over my shoulder to see that daisy had climbed on top of make back and laying there " hey daisy" I said still looking over my shoulder " auntie Leah is being mean" daisy whispered to me " oh no what is she doing?" I whispered back " she's not letting me get an ice lolly" daisy said " come on ill get you one" she got of my back and we went into the kitchen, I got her an ice lolly from the freezer and we went back outside " daisy what have you got?" Leah asked laying on the grass in a sports bra and shorts like me " nothing" daisy giggled Leah turned and looked at what she had " I told you, you couldn't have that" Leah told of the young girl, daisy wrapped her arms around one of my legs "auntie Olly got it for me" daisy snitched on me " oh did she now" Leah said getting up and making her way to me, daisy giggled and ran away knowing what was about to happen " come on lee we can talk this out" I begged Leah, but she was having known of it because the next minute I was on the floor with Leah hovering over me "are you sorry?" she asked, I kicked her feet so fell on top of me " nope" I said " go on auntie Olly " daisy said, Leah turned and started walking over to a laughing daisy but I was quicker and picked up daisy before Leah could "ohh so you pick her over me now" Leah asked " yeah because she doesn't get jealous" I smirked and pulled Leah into a kiss which was quickly broken up by daisy who pushed our body away from each other " no kissing, I already have to put up with daddy and mummy kissing" daisy said, I laughed a put her down " shall we go watch a movie?" I asked daisy " only if its my choice" she said I turned to face Leah who just nodded, we made our way into the living room I laid down on the sofa, daisy climbed on top of me and we started to watch the movie, daisy started to drift off to sleep and to be honest I was as well , the last thing I remember was something that happened on the tv and then I fell asleep....

@Leahwilliamsonn: cute!!! @oliviascott12

georgiastanway: girlfriend material

^^^leahwilliamsonn: I know she is ;)

^^^^woso.leah.olivia: so you are together!!!!

Ill try make a next chapter tomorrow :)