Chapter 48: The Talk

I woke up before Leah, the sun shone perfectly on leahs face, I took a second and just looked at her, her tanned face and blonde hair, her perfect shaped nose, her long eyelashes, she's perfect..." morning" Leah said softly " morning" I said with a smile " let me make you breakfast" I said breaking eye contact and getting out of the bed.

" we should talk" Leah said walking into the living room " right okay" i said anxiously " don't be worried" Leah said softly smiling at me " so i understand you don't want a baby" Leah questioned " its not like I don't want a baby, it's just the things that come with it" i said looking down at my hands " such as" Leah said rubbing my back " I can't carry Leah, well I can, but I don't think mentally I could do it, I don't think I'm mature enough to look after a kid and I don't think I can look after a kid and make it the best it can be" I said quickly " I could carry" Leah suggested "No you can't Leah, I'm not gonna sit here and watch you struggle trying to carry a baby, you might not even be able to have a baby!" I said slightly raised " we could foster, make one of those kids the best life we could" Leah said softly, I stood up and back away " I don't know Leah, maybe" " if we foster we don't have to rush into things so quickly, we can take it at your pace" Leah suggested " what if I fail?" I said looking down " I've seen you with daisy, there's no way you could fail" Leah said standing up and making her way over to me and pulling me into a hug " what if we bring daisy over here for summer break, 7 weeks, at ours and we will see how it is" Leah suggested pulling out of the hug " I mean we could do that but it's up to daisy" I said " I'll message Jacob and see what I can arrange".

————————————————————————
(A week later, Summer Break)

We just finished training, i and a few of the girls were outside on the pitch talking in a group when I felt a little body collide into my back, I turned around " Auntie Olly" daisy shouted, I picked her up and spun her about " hello daisy!" I said excitedly " ready to spend summer break with us" i said putting her down " I can't wait!" daisy shouted, running off to collect a ball, Leah put her arm around my waist and kissed my cheek " can't wait for this summer" she whispered "come play football with me" daisy shouted standing by one of the mini nets " you sure you wanna lose" i smirked " me lose? Never!" daisy bantered back " game on!" I shouted before running over to her.

"Nooo that doesn't count!" Daisy said " why not" I smirked "because you two are older than me!" Daisy said " oh okay, you and me be a team then daisy" Leah said " woah that's not fair at all" I said putting my hands up " look who the sore loser is now" daisy chuckled " sorry what" I said standing up and chasing after daisy....that's how the rest of the night went, us playing games and laughing at each other....