White Sheets • Zalfie

By calmdowncurlyboy

Taking it slow. Zalfie find them self falling in love. But not your typical fanfiction way. Dates, taking it... More

Broken Car & Deyes Date?
Nandos & Turn Around
Stars & Fields
Kisses & Misses
Dissing & Missing
Wheels & Heels
No Towel & Not Ready
Kisses & Dishes
Promises & Bath
Sleepovers & Secret Kisses
Real Deal
Bye bye date & pizza face
Tears & Fears
Missing you & Not With You?
Break & Make
Moving & Grooving?
Vidcon & Seen
Outing Zalfie.
Sorry.

Airport Runs & Cuddle Fun

2.5K 44 11
By calmdowncurlyboy

I woke up the next morning to see a text from Alfie.

Alfalfa• Morning Zo. Just about to get on the plane. I miss you xx

Oh god. I miss him more. I miss him more than anything. I reply quickly.

Me• I miss you more gorgeous. I don't know if you've boarded yet, promise me that you'll text me soon? Maybe even Skype when you land. Miss you xx

I laid my head back on the pillow.

•Couple Days Later•

As I stand and Heathrow, I wait for Alfie to walk through. I'm so excited to see him. He's also staying at my house, I'm a little worried about Joe and my dad. It's the first time that he's going to be at my house, since things became a little more than friends. I sat there on my phone, reading some Zalfie fanfiction. I felt two hand slip round my waist and lips instantly connect with my neck. I turned round to see Alfie's mop of hair. "Hello gorgeous" I whispered. "Hello little one". We got up and started to walk. I wanted to link hands with him so badly or hug him or kiss him. Oh my god. I have to stop. I have to. I can't rush. Calm down Zoe. We got to the car and Alfie put his suitcase in my boot we got in the car and I started to drive. I feel his hand reach across and rest on my leg. He started to caress it. Why can't I rush this? Why did I say we have to wait? I pull over and lean over to him. I peck him on the lips. I start to play with the back of his hair. "I missed you so much. So so so so much" I whispered. His hands moved down to my bum and pulled me onto his lap. He moved my hair out the way and kissed my neck. I sunk into his lap and he played with my hair. He turned the music up and we just sat there. Enjoying each other's company. I snuggled my head into his chest. I gently closed my eyes. "I missed you more than anything Sugg" he whispered. I wrapped my hand around his and focused on his hand. "We should get going" I whispered. I got up and climbed back into the drivers seat. I started to drive.

We walked through the door, giggling and laughing, Joe stopped us in our tracks. "Alfie" he nodded. I kept a smile on my face. "Zo" he said looking at me. "Me and Alfie walked up stairs and into my bedroom. "Can't believe I'm going to share a single bed with you" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Good job your little and don't take up much room" He said pecking my lips. "I'm tired Alf" I whispered. He got undressed down to his boxers and jumped in the covers. "God your bed is comfy." He said. "Hotel beds aren't always the best" He moans. I giggle and pick up his case. I go downstairs and put them on a wash. I walk back up and join Alfie. We cuddle up and watch some Gossip Girl. "Night Alf"

I AM NOT DELETING THIS STORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.1K 41
Alfie is dating Niomi, Zoe is dating Jack. But what happens when Alfie falls hard for Zoe when they first meet?
48.1K 680 19
What will happen between the two best of friends when they realise they are falling for eachother?
949 24 12
Youtubers Zoella (Zoe Sugg) and pointlessblog (Alfie Deyes) are in a committed relationship but what will happen when Zoe finds out she's Pregnant...
19K 161 12
This is basically a smut book with a storyline that has a big part in the book. New book that doesn't have smut called 'Shhhhhh (Zalfie Fanfiction)'