BangTan Boys In Luv 1

By fiqah0812

Between the two.. More

BangTan Boys In Luv
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Finale

Chapter 10

1.6K 65 10
By fiqah0812

☆Earning Money$$☆

It seemed as time stopped and only the both of they were the only ones breathing. Kang Yujin did not know what to say and tried to compose herself. She closed her eyes for a while and took a deep breath before saying to him,"I'm sorry but we..can't..."

Once Jungkook heard that, he seemed to feel something pierce his heart. He started to loosened his grip on her wrist. She took the opportunity to get her wrist go and walked out of the cafe.

*..Is this what rejection feels like...?* Jungkook thought of the rejections he had made when the girls confessed to him before that.

======

-BTS House-

Jungkook was staring into blank space and was lying on the sofa alone, still thinking of the earlier rejection he received. RapMonster and V walked into the living room with a tub of ice cream each. They then saw Jungkook still staring into blank space and called him out.

"Yah, are you still thinking of her?" RapMonster sat at another sofa and asked.

Jungkook nodded slightly and V said,"This is the first time you made a great deal about a girl."

Jungkook just gave a deep sighed and stole V's ice cream and ate a spoonful of it.

=======

Meanwhile Kang Yujin was about to go home from her part time job when she past by a bread shop that Jin was in. She walked in and took a tray to select a few breads for lunch in school tomorrow. She scanned through and picked a few that she liked. As she was choosing, someone surprised her from behind and said,"Have a sample taste of our new bread creation."

Kang Yujin turned around and saw Jin holding out his bread samples towards her. He smiled at her and urged her to taste the bread sample. She took one of it and tasted it.

"So how was it?" Jin asked her.

"It tastes good...There's a mixture of vanila and chocolate cream inside it," Kang Yujin said to him.

"You like it?" Jin asked.

Yujin nodded and Jin passed her a few breads onto her tray which made her surprise.

"Uh..I don't need a lot. Only 1 or 2 is fine with me," Yujin wanted to put some of the breads that he had put into his tray but he stopped her and said with a smile,"Don't worry. They are all on me. You can have them for free as you are the first customer to taste our new bread flavour."

"T..Thank you," Yujin thanked him.

After selecting a few breads, she went to pay for the breads. 

"Noona, you're lucky," The cashier who was a young guy said to her while putting the bread into the plastic.

"Lucky?" She seemed confused.

"Lucky because noona get free fresh new flavour bread which hyung just baked. He never done this to any other customers before even though we have new flavours," The cashier guy smiled at her while passing the plastic bags.

Yujin glanced over to Jin who was busy arranging the new fresh breads. 

"Maybe Jin hyung like noona," The cashier guy said with a smile.

Upon hearing that, Yujin kept observing Jin till he looked at her while curving a smile. She stopped looking at him and grabbed her plastic bags to leave the store after saying thank you to the cashier guy. As she walkes out of the store, Jin said cheerfully,"Please come again."

She just gave a nod to him and left the store.

=========

While walking home, she ate one of the breads that she bought while remembering what the cashier guy told her,"Maybe Jin hyung like noona."

She then shooked her head to erase that thought when suddenly someone stopped in front of her with a suave pose but a back view. She stopped her tracks and he turned his head slightly to face her.

"Good evening, pretty lady," RapMonster smiled at her.

He then turned around to face her and kept smiling. 

"We keep bumping into each other, don't we?" RapMonster laughed by himself.

*Uh..no we don't. We only see each other once..* Kang Yujin thought.

He then stopped laughing when she was not laughing and straightened his back while clearing his throat due to embarrassment.

"So, where are you going now?" RapMonster asked.

"I'm going home," She briefly answered.

"Oh...going home..Why don't I accompany you home? At least, you're safe with me around," RapMonster said.

"No. It's okay. My..house is quite near to this area. I'll be fine," She kindly reject him.

"Are you sure?" RapMonster asked.

"Yes. But thank you for your offer. I'll be leaving first," Kang Yujin bowed slightly to him and walked off.

RapMonster just watched her walking off and mumbled,"Sigh..Can't you see my good intention? This is the first time that I want to walk a girl home.."

========

Upon reaching her small apartment, she kept the bread for tomorrow. She then looked at her school fees that have yet to be paid. She took some of her money left in her piggybank and counted to know how much she had saved.

She sighed and mumbled,"$200..more..And my paycheck will only be given after 3 weeks.."

========

The next day in school, Kang Yujin kept thinking of her school fees. She then thought of an idea to earn some money. During lunch break, she went to the library to print some small advertisements.

"...Need...help with tutoring? Please call ×××××××xx-xxxx-xx for help. 1 hr - $80...," She typed some of her education and full name so that people can call her.

After she was done, she printed some copies and stacked them on her arms. She decided to paste the small advertisements outside the school and at some of the busstops. 

========

"Yah, Jungkook ah! See you tomorrow!" His new friends waved goodbye to him.

Jungkook waved back and walked to the busstop to go home. As soon as he reached the busstop, a small advertisement attracted him. He read it and muttered to himself,"Is she looking for a student for tutoring...?"

He took out his phone and snapped a photo. He then put in her number and saved it. Back at home, he was comtemplating as to whether to call her and was walking back and forth.

"Maybe I should call her...I really need help with Chemistry & History...There's no harm in calling her right?" Jungkook asked himself and looked at her number.

=========

At Yujin's small apartment, she was patiently waiting for a call for tutoring. After several hours, she got a call and she quickly picked it up.

"Hello? This is Kang Yujin speaking," Yujin tried to stay calm.

"Erm! Hi. I heard that you provide tutoring. I need help with my studies mainly Chemistry & History. Are you okay with those modules?" Jungkook cleared his throat and changed his voice so that she would not ecognise it's him.

"I'm very good in those modules. I'll be willing to tutor you. So when do you want me to start tutoring you, But may I know who this might be?" Yujin asked.

"I'm...one of students who are in the same school as you. You'll find out once you see me. You can start tutoring tonight if you want like 7PM? Is it okay if you tutor me at my house instead?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm..okay. Sure. I'll head down to your house in 3hrs time. May I know your address please?" Yujin took out a paper and a pen to write down.

After the call, Yujin raised her hands in excitement and celebrated herself. She then went to prepare her essential books for tutoring tonight.

========

On the dot, Yujin reached at BTS's doorstep. She breathed in deeply and slowly rang the doorbell. Meanwhile, Jungkook had prepared for the peer tutoring. He had told his members that they will expecting someone coming to the house. The BTS members waited patiently and as soon as the doorbell rang, they stood up. Jungkook calm himself and walked over to the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 85 7
BTS
12.1K 365 15
when he is always by your side when you need him. {COMPLETED}
18.9K 1.9K 40
Rowdy's love story. journey! 💜💜