Y/N in Wonderland ( Various Y...

By Mrs_Kibutsuji95

Various Demon Slayer Characters x Reader Caution : there are no choices on whom you'll end up with, ya'll are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 《THE AFTERMATH 》
is it ....bad???

Chapter 18

1.9K 61 31
By Mrs_Kibutsuji95

"Oyakata-sama, it worked... "

Kagaya's mouth hung open in shock at hearing such news.

Shinobu kneeled in front of him and held out a cup of blood.

"But sadly, I couldn't recreate the healing factors her blood has, as much as I tried. "

" Then we should use her as much as we could," Kagaya replies as he took the cup

"Try your best to keep her alive. Shinobu."

Shinobu bowed and left him be

------------------------------------------

It only took a few days to have kagaya's strength to fully recover, he never felt so alive, as he was now.

It only took a matter of time before blindness slowly start to part away from his eyes as his right eye can see quite a bit.

Just a little more and I can relieve you of your misery Y/N...

-------------------------------------------

Pain...

Is what you can only feel at the moment, just as how you felt ever since you came here...

Stitches covered your entire body, and your left eye gouged out, leaving you with only one eye that could barely see from all the blood that dripped from your head...

You became very weak from all the vomiting from having so much internal bleeding.

You never thought that these humans can do such inhumane acts

It all started when your blood was confirmed to have healing abilities, you thought that you would be free, but that was not the case... they never planned on letting you go anytime soon.

After finding out your situation you tried to escape, which resulted in your current condition...

The only thing keeping you alive was your anger and the will to get revenge on them.

A door swung open upstairs, and you gritted your teeth, knowing who it was.

If only you didn't pass out every minute, maybe you could think of a plan to escape this wretched place

---------------------------------------------

" How's Y/N? " A familiar white-haired man asked

It has been over a month since he saw you, and he couldn't help but ask

" ara~Sanemi-kun... she's doing fine as usual, no need for you to worry."

"Yeah, it's just that it's a simple blood test and it's been like a month now and-"

"You know... you kept bringing up Y/N-San, and it's kind of getting on my nerves."

Sanemi was taken aback by how Shinobu responded. Her anger was hidden with a sweet voice and a happy smile.

Shinobu noticed Sanemi's suspicions growing

" Anyway, Sanemi-kun, I'll see you later, I have to go see Y/N's condition. Hopefully, she's recovered. "

She says as she shuts the door

-----------------------------------------

'Lies.' You thought

the whole place was eerily quiet that you could hear them very clearly upstairs

You stared down at the thick chains that were stuck to your wrists and ankles, and then you saw your arm, and it made you once again notice how frail and thin you are.

And it made you lose hope even more. You couldn't even recover your energy since Shinobu only fed you enough to keep you breathing.

You heard footsteps descending in your direction

Not long after, you saw the door that was in front of you open as a familiar voice greeted you. It made you sick hearing that same voice every time.

" Hello, Y/N-san! " Shinobu greeted you sarcastically

You remained silent not wanting to waste your breath on a monster.

"Are you dead Y/N-san? Don't die yet, you've helped so many people you know! especially Oyakata-sama who's starting to see, I offered it to Gyomei-kun but he didn't take it, he says he doesn't want your blood as evil might get to him, he wasn't wrong though... "

You felt enraged, but sadly there was nothing you could do.

' If only I wasn't so weak and naive... maybe I would live long enough to see the sun again...'

----------------------------------------

" I'm sorry Muzan-sama- " Daki stuttered to explain herself

Muzan sighs frustrated after hearing no reports of your sighting once again

His patience was getting thinner and thinner with every day that passes.

Muzan stood up and left without uttering a word

' Useless... I have to do everything myself! '

-----------------------------------

Giyuu's orders kept coming on leaving him to not have any rest, and his sanity slowly depletes as time passed by, his mind continue to think about you over and over again it was the only thing that kept him going.

That was until his patience finally ran out.

He had enough he had to go see you, and nothing can stop him from doing so.

Muichiro had been always on guard for Giyuu, he could tell that it wasn't the old Giyuu that he used to know, the Giyuu today is not on their side any longer.

" I'm going back, I have to check on Y/N. " Giyuu says out of the blue

" I wouldn't allow that, Oyakata-sama's orders. " Muichiro replies

" I'm leaving. " Giyuu states as he turns his back on Muichiro

He stopped when he heard the sound of a katana being unsheathed

" I'll say it again, I won't allow it. "

--------------------------------------

" I expected to see Kagaya slowly dying in here... " a deep voice stated

Kagaya's wife Amane couldn't bring herself to answer back in fear she slowly turned around to meet two scarlet orbs staring back.

' Y/N's been gone for a long time, her scent is nearly wearing off this place. '

This information only enraged him even more

" H..He's n..not here at the momen- "

" I couldn't care less about your miserable husband... Where is she? "

" She has no obligation to answer your questions. "

Their conversation was cut off shortly after hearing a horde of demon slayers surrounding the room mostly students

aside from Tengen and Gyomei who stood beside Amane

Muzan sighs in disappointment and annoyance, they were nowhere near a threat to him as all of them were merely a bunch of insects compared to his strength,

He could order someone else to do the job simply because he isn't the type who enjoys fighting, but he felt that he could use them for target practice and at the same time something to relieve him from all the distress.

-----------------------------------------------

The demon slayers put up a good fight, mostly the hashira's but it simply wasn't enough to kill the King of demons.

" I've told you everything! please let my children live! " Amane cried out loud her once cold personality broke down once she realised that her children's lives were in her hands.

Muzan didn't waste a second as he immediately killed the family.

He snapped his fingers and all demons under his control kneeled before him

They already knew what to do, they were lingering somewhere not far from here just a while ago.

" be ready for a war. "  is all he said as he left, all of them followed close to him

All of them want to say something but didn't dare to say that it was only a few hours left before the sun rises again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 26
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
883K 19.4K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
140K 4K 18
COMPLETE In which Rengoku is your mentor. ( Or in other words, the times you said you were in love with Rengoku, and the one time you actually reali...
5.6K 125 8
Muzan x Reader fic with a small bit of Daki x Reader as well. Your name will be Ayaka Amamiya, a cold-hearted genius who finds solace and comfort in...