My captor

By Mksvsp

I had met him 5 years ago for the first time, I didn't know who he was. I didn't know his name. I couldn't ev... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's note.
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 21

690 16 10
By Mksvsp

ELLA

Glancing out the window, I gaze at the trees passing by as we make our way towards the airport.

Yesterday when I was hit with the news that we would be going to Italy, I had been very confused as to why. And when Arthur asked me if I had any problem with it for some weird reason I said I do even though I didn't.

But what surprised me even more was Matteo coming after me to make sure if I really did have a problem. I still remember the feel of his hands on me, the warmth radiating off him and the fragrance of his perfume that I'm starting to like.

Shaking my head, I bring my focus back to the present and shove all the thoughts of Matteo out of my head. 

Right now Mother, Mia, Sofia, Luca and I are going to the airport. Mother is in the car behind us since she left ten minutes later while everyone else is with me in this car. Two more cars are coming with us only filled with guards in case something unexpected is to happen. 

Luca is on a call with someone and is talking in Italian from the passenger seat. That's the first time I've seen him speak Italian. Mia is sleeping with her head against the window and with every bump she keeps hitting the window. Sofia is looking at some locations in Italy she wants to visit. 

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm getting married. 

Married to one of the most feared and dangerous man on this god forsaken planet. 

How would it feel to be married, I wonder. But I guess I should stop wondering since I'm about to find out in ten days.

Ten days to organise and get everything done. Though I know I won't be alone and there would be a literal army of people to help me, it's still a lot of work. 

And on top of that Matteo isn't going to Italy with us today which means anything that would need his opinion as well as mine would need to wait. Which are half the fucking things. 

Oh my god. The stress is coming over me. 

When will the wedding invitations go out and reach everyone? What if it's not able to reach everyone and half the people miss the wedding? Oh who am I kidding? Who in their right mind would miss this wedding.

As far as I've heard from my calls of congratulations, all of them said it'll be the--and i quote-- 'wedding of century'. Why? I have no fucking clue. Honestly, people just like to over exaggerate the smallest to smallest things. 

Not that this wedding would be a small thing. 

A loud sigh leaves me.

"What's wrong?" Sofia questions from besides me. My eyes move on her and I debate whether I should tell her or let it be. 

Biting the corner of my lip, I give in. "All the wedding planning. How will everything be done in ten days?" 

Luca turns his attention over us, his brows pulling together in confusion. 

"You don't need to worry about it, the preparations have already started." He informs me. 

Some weird feeling settles over my chest. Some kind of sadness. "Oh," I whisper, glancing out the window.

"Ella?" Luca calls for me after a minute or so passes by and my eyes evert to him.

"Hm?" God why isn't this weird feeling going away? I don't even want to marry Matteo, why does it matter if I plan it or no?

"Do you want to plan the wedding?" He asks, hesitantly. 

I cross my arms over my chest. Besides me Sofia nods telling Luca i do want to plan the wedding. Sending her a glare, I reply to Luca. "No, I do not."

He studies me for a second before a smile forms on his face. I narrow my eyes at him. Oh the urge to slap that fucking smile off. 

What's wrong with me? Why am I moody all of a sudden?

Luca takes his phone out of his pocket and starts typing something on it. He puts the phone to his ear, smiling weirdly at me. 

Confusion takes over me. Whatever he is doing doesn't seem good for me.

Faintly a voice comes from the speakers of the phone but I can barely hear it. "Wait a minute, stay on call," Luca speaks into the phone before placing it on his hand. 

"Luca I have no time for whatever it is you want," Matteo's angry voice comes through the phone and I gape at Luca, my eyes going wide. Luca only grins at me. 

He waves his hand at me, motioning for me to speak up. What do I even say?

"Luca," Matteo growls through the phone. Still I remain silent. "Luca," Matteo warns. 

I move my hand forward in order to grab the phone and hang up but Luca moves it back, making a tsk sound.

"Matteo," Luca finally speaks up. "Ella wants to plan the wedding." 

Fucker! I gape at Luca and he starts grinning at me. Sofia seems to be startled for a moment but pressing her lips together to stop the laughter.

The line goes silent for a minute and I think maybe he left the call. Maybe he did not hear what Luca said.

"She does?" Matteo's voice comes through the phone, a hopeful tone in his voice. 

"Yeah. You think you can stop the preparations until we reach Italy?"

"Y--" I don't hear what Matteo says before I cut him off.

"Do not listen to Luca! I do not want to plan this wedding, I just don't want fucking ametuers  who I do not trust and know to handle this wedding because it's the only one I will have in my entire lifetime," I blurt and immediately regret. 

Heat creeps up my neck and without even thinking further, I take the phone from Luca's hand and hang up, throwing the phone back at him.

Luca bursts out laughing the second the call ends and even Sofia puts both her hands over her mouth to muffle her laughter. Mia stirs in her sleep.

My face heats up even more and I throw my Coach purse at Luca. He dodges it and keeps on laughing.

"Why'd you hang up on him?" He asks between laughs.

I smack his head and he laughs even more. "Stop laughing! It's not even funny, fuck's sake. And why the fuck did you call him?"

Sofia's muffled laughs get louder and I roll my eyes at these two. 

What even are they laughing at? This wasn't funny at the slightest. Idiots. 

Luca hands me back my purse after the laughter dies down. I snatch the purse from him and his shoulders start shaking from silent laughter. Fucking hell. 

Smacking Luca one more time on his head, I watch the buildings pass us as we make our way to the Airport. 

A huge speed breaker comes along the way and Mia's head bump against the window with a huge thump.

Mia starts whining in pain in her sleep. Sofia starts to rub the spot where Mia got hurt and settle's her head on her shoulder so she won't get hurt again. 

Luca examine everything with a frown before grabbing his bag from under the seat and taking out a neck pillow. He throws the neck pillow on Mia and she slightly opens her eyes before closing them again. 

Sofia puts the pillow around Mia's neck and she herself closes her eyes for a bit. 

The rest of the ride to the airport goes by in silence. 

* * *

The car comes to a stop in front of the flight and I shake Sofia awake. 

Getting out of the car, I see Arthur and Matteo talking intensely about something near the stairs to get on the fight. Two more men stand near them though I can't make them out properly. 

The driver gets our luggage out from the back of the car and Luca stretches his arms. A grumpy sleepy Mia comes out of the car and rests her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes again. 

"No, Mimi, sleep in the flight, not on my shoulder." I tap on her head and she mumbles something I can't make out.

Luca comes behind us and he takes Mia's head in his hands. Her eyes starts to open up but before she can figure out what's happening. Before I can realise what's about to happen, Luca violently shakes her head.

I gape at him and Mia officially gains full consciousness. I can practically see the steam coming out of her ears as she angrily turns to Luca.

"You motherfucker!" She snarls and raises her hand to slap him but he catches her wrist and leans into her. My eyes widen even further and Sofia joins me. 

A smirk forms on his face. "Good morning," he says sweetly, exactly opposite of what he did right now. 

Mia breathes heavily in anger and I finally intervene. "Alright enough," I stand between them two before someone murder the other. "You're really out to make all Byrnes hate you today," I point at Luca. 

Mia huffs and storms towards where Arthur is standing with Matteo and the two strange men. The two men's back are toward us now though so we can't catch their face but Matteo's eyes are on me which sends a shiver down my spine. 

"Sure, she is definitely like your sister," I mock Luca with the words he said a few days ago before following Mia. 

Arthur hugs me and kisses my forehead when I reach him. 

My eyes roam over the two strange men, trying not to look at Matteo even though I can feel his eyes on me.

One of men has ocean blue eyes and jet black eyes. He gives off dangerous vibes and is wearing a suit. The other one has soft brown hair and black eyes, he is wearing black cargo pants with a t-shirt. Both the men tower over me even though my height is 5'7. 

Finally I look at Matteo only to find his gaze still on me. He is wearing a dark green suit which is nearly black but still far from black. His blond hair are styled in a way that makes me want to mess them up and a pair of sunglasses hangs in his hand. 

From my peripheral vision, I notice Sofia and Luca reaching us. Sofia hugs Arthur and I move my focus towards them though it's of no help since Matteo is still in my mind. 

Sofia turns toward the two strange men and she freezes completely. A look passes in her eyes which doesn't escape my attention. "Wh- who are they?" Sofia asks, stuttering a bit, her eyes fixated on the blue-eyed guy.

"Oh yes," Arthur starts. "Sofia meet one my good friends and head of the best Security company I know of, Silas. He will be your bodyguard for the entire wedding time." 

I glance back and forth between Sofia and Silas. They both have their eyes fixed on the others. Though while Silas has no emotion on his face, Sofia is a bit wide-eyed. 

"Sofia Byrne," Silas says her name and she shudders ever so slightly which no one else noticed.

Besides me Arthur taps on Mia's head. "What?" She groans.

"Meet your bodyguard too, Mimi." 

Mia stands up straight from where she was leaning against the railing, unbothered by whatever is happening. 

"Silas is my bodyguard too?" She yawns as she asks. 

Arthur shakes his head. "John." He motions his hand towards the brown-haired guy.

Mia nods her head and shakes hand with John giving him a tight and tired smile. 

Feeling a hand on my lower back, I jump yelping making everyone turn to me. Glancing back I realise it's Matteo with an amused look on his face. Remembering the call in the car, my cheeks heat up slightly. 

He leans into me slightly. "The wedding preparations have been stopped." He informs and it startles me a bit. I didn't think he would have actually told everyone to stop the preparations. Not that what I said was much convincing.

"Luca was talking bullshit on call."

"Mhm," Matteo smiles at me and my knees almost go weak at his smile. "I will be coming to Italy two days later from today, need to take care of some business in New York first. Luca will be with you though and so will Bianca."

I stiffly nod, not sure what to say. I've only had about two meets with Bianca while I had been captured.

A black car reaches and Mother gets out of the car. She waves at us and walks towards us, a huge smile on her face. The driver takes out her luggage. God fuck.

"Okay you all should get going now," Arthur announces and we all bid our goodbyes. 

Matteo and I share one more glance and it settles to me that I am going to get married. I am going to get married to Matteo Bianchi and become Ella Bianchi. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.6K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
89.3K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
1.1K 18 11
This isn't really a love story... ~~~~~ "Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you? You can clearly see I'm upset!" He looks over to me and smirks. "You l...