Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Slender x Childhood Friend Reader

1.3K 32 12
By Broken_Samurai_

⚠️ Mention of abuse
⚠️ Mention of Rape/Non Con
⚠️ Bullying

~~Five Years Old~~

"HAHA! YOU'RE A FREAK AND NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE YOU!" A little boy taunts with a mean laugh.

"Slendy all alone! For however long he lives!" Another snickers.

"Shut up! I'll show you! I'm going to become the strongest hero in existence!" Young Slender tells them.

"HA! All you'll ever be is a villain!" A third boy barks, shoving Slender into the ground. "You're the stuff of nightmares. A freak mothers tell their kids not to get caught by if they're out too late."

"Hey! Leave him alone!" You bark, throwing your arms wide as you stand protectively in front of Slender.

"Oh look! Slendy needs his girlfriend to fight his battles. God, you're such a freak Y/N!" The first boy mocks.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Slender snarls, catching everyone h surprise when he suddenly tackles the boy.

"Slender don't!" You cry when he punches the kid. You manage to grab his hand before he gives the boy another punch, gently holding it and placing a hand on his cheek. "Hey, I'm okay. Let's just go home."

"I'm telling!" The wounded boy sobs before he and his friends run away.

"I don't care when it's me but when they do it to you! I just get so angry!" Slender snarls, slamming his hand against the tree everyone had been under.

The wood splinters and bloodies Slender's hand. He brings it in front of him and your eyes widen when you see the blood and splinters. You huff and dig into your backpack for your medical kit before getting all of the wood out and the wounds clean. Once you're all done you smack Slender upside the head. "Stop getting into fights. There's a reason I'm top of the class."

"Only by one point!" Slender protests.

"Still number one!" You sing at him.

~~12 Years Old~~

"Ewwww! It's Y/N!" Your ex friend Amanda yells. Her three friends copying her.

"What do you want?" You demand with a huff, clutching your books to your chest.

"Is that your diary. What kind of freak carries that around?" Her crony Lisa replies.

"It's not a diary. It's a regular book. I got it from my dad," You tell them. "Now leave me alone. Go somewhere else."

"Why? When it's so fun pestering you. Why do you always carry that around? It's stupid," Jenny remarks. "You're so stupid."

"Says the ones failing," You growl out, grunting when you're pushed.

You could care less when they start beating you, curling around your book and just taking the abuse. Three against one really wasn't fair.

"Get away!" You hear Slender's voice snarl, the girls screaming and running away. "Y/N! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry I was late!"

"You're good," You groan as you uncurl and sit up, offering Slender the old leather bound black book. "Ummmm, I've been trying to get up the courage to give it to you."

"Y/N, I can't take this. It was your father's!" Slender cries out.

"I know, but he told me when I found the right person to pass them the book. I know it front to cover so I want you to have a chance to read it," You tell him.

He gingerly accepts the book when he sees you intended to be stubborn, cradling open the book. He's careful and turns the pages, his eyes widening.

"This isn't what I think it is is it?" Slender gasps as he reads through the first few pages.

"The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. "It's the first edition and it has his signature inside. I wanted you to have it," You tell him with pink cheeks.

"You.....Y/N, I can't take this," He breathes as he shakes his head.

"Please? Think of it as a promise. A promise to be friends forever," You tell him with a smile.

"Then I guess I have no choice but to accept," He laughs, hugging the book close to him.

He catches you my surprise when he swoops down and gives you a kiss on the cheek, your cheeks flushing bright red. You wanted so much more than that. You wanted a real kiss. One like the grown ups do but you didn't want to ruin your friendship so you'd settle for that.

~~Sixteen Years Old~~

Slender was absolutely terrified. You hadn't texted him all evening and well into the afternoon. So, after school he goes to your house to look for you, your mom drunk as always.

"What do you want little freak?" She asks him with a glare.

"Is Y/N home?" Slender asks her.

"Nah, haven't seen her. Probably fell asleep at the stupid library or some shit," Your mother tells him. "Just text her."

"I tried but she hasn't picked up her phone. I'm really worried," Slender says. "Please miss L/N."

"She's sixteen. She got emancipated yesterday and moved her shit out. Maybe she left the town or some shit. She's gone," Your mother says before slamming the door closed.

Emancipated? You never mentioned anything like that to him. Why had you kept it a secret? He takes a deep breath and pulls out his
phone, clicking on the app that shared the location. It showed you had no service but he could see where the service had died off. Somewhere in the woods. He heads to the woods to see if maybe you had decided to go camping on a spur of the moment. Maybe you took one of your usual walks but this forest was a good ten miles from your home. He watches his map as he follows your location where your phone had died.

"Y/N! Y/N! Are you there!" He calls out as he goes in different directions to try and find you.

After about an hour he tries one last path, worry filling him when he smells blood. Your blood. He rushes through the trees as he follows where the scent was strongest, stopping dead in his tracks when he sees you. Your arms were pulled behind your head and tied to a tree. Your clothes were dirty and torn and you had cuts and bruises everywhere. He slowly eases close to you as he takes in the assessment, his breath hitching when he gets to your waist. Blood and semen coated your legs and was still dripping out of you.

Your head was bloody and your hair was dried by blood in several places. He rushes to you and easily breaks the chain before lifting you bridal style in his arms and running out of the trees. He gets you in his truck and races to the hospital, rushing inside.

"Hey! Help! Please help!" He begs, nurses rushing over when they see the state you're in.

"She's barely got a pulse," One of the nurses said.

"Get police down here right now," Another orders.

He watches helplessly as you're carted off, going through questions with the police when they arrive. He told them all of the names he smelled on you. They were the ones that did this and he wanted to slaughter every single one of them. He rushes to your room when he's finally allowed back to see you, grabbing your bruised hand gently in his own.

"Slender?" You mumble softly, smiling when you see his face. "Where are we?"

"Y/N, do you remember anything?" Slender asks her.

"I got off work and had to stop at Amanda's to get her half of the group project. She invited me inside and offered me a drink. It was lemonade. Everything else is a blur and split into a bunch of pieces," You tell him.

"Miss Y/N. Now that you're awake we need to ask you a few questions," An officer says when they enter the room. "We were going to contact your emergency contact but we figured out it was Slender."

"Can you tell us what happened?" His partner asks gently.

Slender gently squeezes your hand when he feels your anxiety spike, watching you take a deep breath before explaining everything the best you can. You hold tight to Slender the entire time. You have a complete breakdown when the officers finally leave the room. Slender pulls you into his chest. He lets you cry it out, gently laying you down when you feel like you have no more tears to cry.

"Slender?" You ask him softly.

"Yes?" He asks you.

"Can we run away? Get somewhere far away from here?" You whisper.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks, gently stroking your cheek with his fingers.

"Anywhere. As long as I'm with you I can go anywhere," You tell him.

"Here," He says suddenly, your eyes widening when he takes off his high school ring and grabs your hand. "Y/N L/N. Though we are only sixteen I can't imagine myself with anyone else. I promise here and now to always love and take care of you. Will you be mine forever?"

Your eyes widen at his sudden words and his hand holding your left hand. You're left trembling as you completely lose your voice. He still wanted you? Even after you were tainted by so many men? There were way too many to count and it was a small town. It would all get covered up and you'd never get justice. Would he be able to live with your PTSD? Could he even stand the thought of touching your sullied skin?

"Y/N?" His voice snapping you out of your thoughts.

You try to voice everything but you can't make anything come out so you simply nod your head. You can tell Slender is grinning as he slides the ring on your left hand. You grunt in surprise when he's suddenly kissing you, fresh tears somehow finding your eyes as they slide closed, melting into the kiss. It becomes heated and you two are jerked apart when alarms suddenly start going off, the nurse rushing in to check on me. Apparently my blood pressure had skyrocketed along with my heartbeat and warned Slender he'd be kicked out if he did it again.

~~Eighteen Years Old~~

You and Slender stand at the alter as you exchange your vows. The only people here were a handful of close friends and the priest. Neither of you saw the need for a big wedding and you two would be leaving anyway. Slender had figured out a new ability he told you about which was that he'd found places on the forests that could somehow teleport him to different countries. He said there was a clearing he always came back to and he wanted to build a cabin. You readily agreed and once it was finished you two moved in together.

~~Centuries Later~~

"Slender!" You chirp when he comes through the door, going to give him a hug.

"Darling I'm soaked in blood," He laughs, his tendrils keeping you from hugging him.

"Again? Honey, I've told you a million times not to get your suits bloody! It's not easy getting it out!" You cry with a huff as you shake your head. "Okay, go wash up. I'm almost done with dinner."

"What's tonight's concoction?" Slender asks as his mouth tears into grin.

"You make it sound like all of my food is so bad it's a science experiment! I waaaas going to make your favorite beef heart stew but now I think I'm going to be making it a random ingredient soup."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" Slender whines. "I couldn't think of another word."

"I told you to start getting with the times," You laugh. "Now wash up while I finish dinner."

"You're the best," He chuckles before he leaves.

You two lived in the middle of the forest in a homey cabin. It had all the amenities to the highest quality and you never want for anything. You had met Slender one day when you two were kids when you were searching for mushrooms to make some sort of imaginary plant concoction. He was trying to be all threatening but you just stared and asked him if he knew what an unfamiliar mushroom was. He tried again to warn you about death but you just shrugged and asked him again. He gave you an answer and you thanked him before leaving, having no idea the heart you had just won.

That was the first time you two met. You ran into each other again when you both started school and became fast friends. Slender wasn't like any of the other kids. He was a kid but he wasn't human! They said he was born in the village and he said that's all he'd known about why he was different. It didn't matter anyway. He was there and he was your friend.

"Y/N, before I shower we need to talk," He says suddenly, confusion shooting through you as you look at him. "Now? It can't wait?"

"It can't," He tells you.

"Alright. What's on your mind honey?" You ask him.

"I know we never really decided if we wanted kids or not but I think we could be great parents," He explains. "What would you say if I happened to pick up a child?"

"You picked up a child?" You ask him. "From where?!"

"He was on the street!" He explains.

"Did you ask around if anyone knew him?!" You demand. "Slender! That's kidnapping!"

"No, Y/N. He's......he's only thirteen. Said he killed some people after his brother tried to kill him and he's been on the run ever since. He's been homeless. I don't know how long but he's pretty thin so I imagine a little while," Slender explains.

"And he's here already isn't he?" You ask with an amused smirk.

"Maybe?" Slender gulps. He could crush you with one hand and yet he was always scared about getting you angry.

"Bring him in. I'll set another plate but you're still showering. Dinner won't be done for an hour so you can both shower," You tell Slender.

"Liu! Come in," Slender calls.

You smile gently at the young boy with brown hair and piercing green eyes. He looks up at you before looking down at the floor as he flexed his hands nervously.

"Would you like to take a hot shower? We have some things that should fit you. Then I made beef heart stew for dinner with some homemade rolls and a three layer chocolate cake if you're hungry?" You ask him gently.

"Yes please," He says softly.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," You tell him, leading Liu to the guest bathroom. "Use anything you like in there I have quite a few things to choose from. Slender says it's too dangerous to let me back into Bath and Bodyworks. Go ahead and I'll bring you clean clothes."

"Okay," He says.

You leave him and gather some clothes you had that would fit Liu until you could both go shopping. You had been going through bags of donated clothes and sorting them out for people. You had joined a Facebook group that helped those you need and you opted to collect and organize clothes for people who needed them. Slender expanded the cabin so you had a room to do all of it in. You also did repairs to clothes if they needed them so you had a whole sewing set up as well. You take the outfit you picked to the bathroom. You knock and let Liu know you had his clothes. He says he's behind the shower curtain so you slip into the bathroom, set the clothes on the toilet, and are back out within a matter of seconds. You then return to the kitchen to check on dinner. Plates are served with hot food when Slender and Liu enter the dining room and all of you sit at the table.

You and Slender talk and learn more about Liu and where he came from. We assured him he was welcome to stay for as long as he liked and was free to come and go on the condition he finishes school. You would be homeschooling him but otherwise he was free to do as he pleased. You were pretty sure Liu was similar to Slender when it came to killing. The urge just came over them and you understood you must had to let them go. It was best on everyone that way.

Before you know if you and Slender are renovating the house as he somehow finds more and more creatures without a home that were just like the rest of them. They all bonded over tragic lives, revenge, and the sweet euphoria they got when watching someone die by their hands. You didn't get it but that didn't matter. Everyone was blown away about how 'strong' you were to be married to a creature like Slender and the fact he didn't kill you. Plus, when he was in fits of rage of being unkind you always made him backtrack and apologize which blew people away. In reality, Slender was just the biggest softy when it came to you. You were his everything and he'd protect you with everything he had, simple as that. So, you had grown to be the parental figure of everyone just like Slender.

Life had grown more hectic but you didn't care. You found you quite enjoyed the new direction of your life and you could tell Slender did too. Things were perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
345K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
10.7K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...
220K 2.2K 29
Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!!