Randy Marsh x Reader [Discont...

By Staressex

This is gonna be one of probably many long stories about Randy, Why, because im obsessed with this man to an... More

Moving back in
Tegridy Farms
What Are They Hiding
IT'S MIXED WITH WHAT?
Everything is Silent
He's not all That bad
Dirty Sheets
Father Fucker
A Little Surprise Treat
Moving in... Again?
A Little "Family" Bonding Time
Im just a LITTLE Traumatized...
Just so... so many pancakes...
Notes app
Now don't get caught!
Please Read!!

A Deal with the Devil

785 17 9
By Staressex

Hey ho, so im sorry if updates become slow at any point, it may be lack of motivation or school who knows but for now im going to try to keep a decent uploading schedule i guess?? But be patient im a mentally unwell lmao

_____

Many hours had passed and your parents arrived back home. The time spent between you and your brother were amazingly spent in seperate rooms never speaking a word to eachother. Not really amazingly actually you two never really needed to help eachother at home, and if you guys did it was for a split second.

"We're going to get ready for the party now!! We ordered food for you both!" You hear your moms voice boom from downstairs.

"THANK YOU!" You and your brother had yelled at the same time. You better start getting all of your things ready too, Maybe you could get all fancy! Or maybe you had to wear casual? You have never gone to an "adult" party before but all you can imagine is somewhat of a college party but with grown adults...

More casual it was then, you didnt want to get all your nice clothes all covered in the smell of booze and weed, it was already probably covered in the smell of weed from you just smoking in the vicinity of it.

Searching your closet and drawers you finally piece together a decently comfortable outfit that also fits you pretty well if you had to say. Setting the clothes to the side, you decided to change after your parents have left.

Tonight was going to be the best night and you couldnt wait. And for the time being you decided to go check out that meal your mother spoke about, the thought of food making your stomach practically grumble with joy, or maybe pain since you kind of forgot to eat, too focused on the party.

_____

"Hey hey now stop grabbing!" Your mom laughs running down the stairs, your dad quickly following seeming as he was trying to grab her ass in the nice dress she was wearing. Its silver shine gleaming from the main light in the room.

"Cmon just one squee- oh. Hello there," your dad shifted, pretending to suddenly be a very professional man, fixing the collar to his shirt. "Was nothing i swear."

You on the other hand, were in one of the deepest food comas you might have put yourself into, sprawled out across the couch, you had taken the dinner into the living room to watch the tv only to have gorged yourself on it. The tender feeling of it almost melting in your mouth as you took each and every bite you couldnt help but eat most of it. Your brother had gotten a bit but mostly was interested in the frozen pizza they got for him instead.

"Ith okay.." you groan out, one hand rubbing your slightly bloated stomach. Taking one glance at your parents to only have to do a double take on their outfits. "Wooooow i see you, does Randy have you guys all dress up like this?"

"Oh no no this is just for me and Mom, we wanted to have a lil fun" Your dad said, winking and nudging her, a soft blush covering her cheeks, you could only get a weird feeling from this...

"Mmhm i just liked these outfits alot! Now make sure your brother actually eats, he's been a little bad about that recently. Oh and remember to lock the doors before you go to bed! We have keys so dont worry about us getting back in." Your mom explained jangling her keys in the air, your dad snatching them from her before making a quick jog to the door. "Hey! Get back here." She giggled running after him, grabbing one of her jackets and purses as he exited the house heading to the truck.

"Bye bye! You two have fun!~" Waving as they ran out and the door closed with a quick slam you waited a second. Suddenly scrambling to get up and cleaning all of the mess you had. Flipping the pillows and cushions upside down to fine the remote to turn off the tv before running upstairs, banging on your little brothers door. "TYLER I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

The door suddenly swung open and your brother looked at you with a smug face, his arms crossed.

"Well well look who it is." He said

"Wh? Look Tyler i wa-"

"Want to get to the Adult party yeah i know."

"How, how do you know that?"

He stands there looking at you dumbfounded

"Im not a dumbass. Look. Me and my friends need something from the Marsh house. If you can promise us to find it. I wont tell mom and dad in the morning that you went."

You look at him confused

"What is it. And how do you know they wont find out if i just show up, im prepared for them to see me anyways." You say crossing your arms in retaliation, you two going into an arm crossing stand off.

"Mom and dad never remember anything from these parties except what they did with eachother. You will just be another blur to them."

"And how do you kno-"

He cut you off by putting a finger over your mouth.

"Look. Ever since you left for College mom and dad have been smoking alot more and well... They do crazy stuff, I only know because they think im asleep when they smoke."

Pausing you ponder for a moment.

"If you know what they do why wont you just tell me?"

"Get us that item from Randys place and ill tell you exactly what they do. Either way you have to get us that thing and have.to go to that party."

This was starting to become frustrating, you. The eldest sibling being bullied around by your little sibling to go get him something instead of the other way around. You couldnt believe it.

"Fine. What do i need to get." You hiss in defeat, you knew better than to continue fighting your brother, he would never budge, once his mind is set he is set in stone and needs to follow through with his plans.

" A jar. A jar of weed."

"Weed? You just need weed?"

"No not any weed. I need a specific jar of weed."

"Specific?.. like sativa?.. indica?..."

Your brothers face goes blank at those words, completely confused by what you mean, only for you to shake your head disregarding the last thing you said.

"Its a jar that well, Butters wants to try an experiment."

"Who's butters? Thats a stupid ass name."

"Look. He's a friend. It doesnt matter, he had this thing called butter's-goo and he said if it worked well on its own he cant imagine what it would do if he mixed it with weed. He mixed it with the weed and Stan had it but his dad took it when he found it!"

"Well no duh he took it you guys mixed weed and something called Butter's-goo."

That comment only made your brother fume more.

"Look i can just call mom and dad."

"Fine. Fine. Sorry. I wont question it. Where is it?"

"Thats the thing we dont know, all we know is Stan's dad hid it in his room."

How the hell were you supposed to get into Randy Marsh's room??? And how were you supposed to find a singular jar of weed in this mans room and tell it apart from the rest???

"So. Do we have a deal." Your brother asks, taking out his phone and showing you his thumb hovering over the "call mom" button.

"...deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 678 20
You are Cartman's cousin and your family have recently moved to Southpark, will you be able to make friends? ~ You are female ~ You and all the other...
1M 12.4K 80
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
54K 852 51
I've read to many, so I'll make one The pic is also made by me
139K 3.3K 15
Eric Cartman has secretly had a crush on Kyle Broflovski for longer than he can remember, but what happens when that secret starts to come out? (This...