The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qi...

By AuroraLuxi

A human girl goes to the world of dragons, fairies, and demons. Her heart is merged with the villain Dongfang... More

1. Dongfang Qingcang
2. Matian Meilin
3. His True Meaning of Power
5. Merging of the Hearts
6. Qingcang Can't Kill Meilin
7. She Belongs To Qingcang
8. The Wicked Woman
9. Stranded In Her World
10. Battle In A Hotel Room
11. Dongfang Qingcang Intimidates Yichen
12. Meilin Naively Insults Dongfang
13. The Tunnel of Worlds
14. Meilin's Bold Move
15. Qingcang's Ultimate Decision
16. Their Inescapable Fate of Downfall
17. Their Sweet Little Secret
18. Home Sweet Home
19. Struggling Like A Woman
20. Her 'Moon Fairy' Servant
21. Love Between Human and Demon
22. Qingcang Falling For Meilin
23. Make A Wish
24. Moon Supreme's Wish
25. Meilin's Promise to Qingcang
26. Bitter-sweet-ness
28. How To Make Her Happy
29. The Genius Strategist
30. Silly Little Human!
31. The Amusement Park... Date?
32. Qingcang's Pain
33. Love Triangle
34. Holding On and Letting Go
35. Meilin's Transformation
36. You May Kiss The Bride
37. The Wedding Night
38. Torn Between Worlds
39. Tormented Heart On Fire
40. Shangque the Black Dragon
41. Lina the Gentle Fairy
42. Her Heart's Dilemma
43. There's More To Him
Goodbye, The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang
Chapters 1 & 2 - Meilin & Deming
A/N: Do not steal my work

27. Gentle Closeness

497 33 17
By AuroraLuxi

Our rough, aggressive, and war-driven Moon Supreme is learning to become more gentle. 

Follow me if you're already invested in this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out. Also, if you want more Dongfang Qingcang in your life and if you like this innocent yet very sweet chapter.

Dongfang Qingcang knew that the medicine he had created was the solution to Meilin's recovery. Her physical and spiritual strength had weakened over the days, and he had been working for two hours to develop a pill that would restore her vitality. However, he had also learned that her uncompromising taste buds were too demanding to ingest the medication willingly.

Therefore, Qingcang decided to take matters into his own hands.

Qingcang opened his eyes slowly, and a sense of serenity washed over him as he gazed at Meilin. Her heart skipped a beat as she met his serene eyes and returned them. For a moment, the space was filled with silence as they gazed into each other's eyes. Her heart raced, and she struggled to catch her breath. He instantly felt her heart beating faster as her eyes landed on his, and he could not comprehend why her heart had reacted to him in such a way recently.

'What's wrong with me?' Meilin thought as she was out of breath.

Qingcang stepped closer, and Meilin's eyes widened as she took in his broad shoulders and imposing figure. It was as if she were seeing him for the first time, noticing details she had never noticed. She felt a rush of heat spread through her heart, and she could not help but wonder what was happening to her. She felt a sense of familiarity and comfort in his presence, but at the same time, something was different, and she could not quite put her finger on it.

Qingcang extended his strong hand slowly toward Meilin's face, causing her heart to shake. His skin closed in on hers, and her eyes widened as he reached out and slowly touched the back of her head, caressing her silky strands of hair that hung loose. His touch was gentle and tender as he was careful not to hurt her. She gasped at his soft touch and could not help but lean into his hand. They locked eyes, and time seemed to stop as she could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

Slowly, Qingcang brought his other hand up to cup Meilin's face, gently touching her flushed cheek and feeling her warm skin under his fingers. She shivered at his touch, feeling like her racing heart was on fire. Her breath caught in her chest as she struggled to exhale. He gazed into her big eyes, taking in every detail before lowering his calm eyes to her luscious lips. His thumb moved south smoothly, settling on her lower lip. She felt a shiver run down her spine, sensing the electrifying touch of his fingertip as it gently touched her plump lip. "Open your mouth," he instructed in a deep yet soft voice.

Meilin's body stiffened as Qingcang's voice suddenly broke the silence. Her eyes widened in surprise, and her breath caught in her throat. She struggled to control her racing thoughts and breathing heavily as she listened to his words. "Why?" she managed to ask, his eyes fixed on her mouth. She could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest, wondering what he thought as she tried not to lose her mind.

"You'll be able to take bitter medicine," Qingcang replied in his usual deep voice. Meilin felt a shiver run down her spine as his inanimate eyes locked onto hers. She was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, unable to resist his commanding presence.

Meilin gazed at the Moon Supreme Lord's aloof eyes, marveling at how great he was at acting unaffected by their closeness. She had always thought Qingcang was bluffing when he claimed not to feel emotions because how could it be that he was so possessive of her and insisted on being with her all the time? To her, the acting in his eyes was so top-notch that she would have been convinced that he had no crush on her had he not been so protective of her after their accidental kiss in the portal. His touch was gentle, but his eyes showed that he was driven by war and domination. His eyes were calm but cold, exuding an air of strength and power. Despite his fierce aura as a conqueror, he had offered to help her voluntarily, without any pressure or force. He showed no emotion in his eyes, but she did not care; she still cherished their friendship.

Meilin slowly parted her lips willingly, and Qingcang's exceedingly handsome face drew closer, feeling her heartbeat quicken. His brown eyes fixed on her reddish-toned lips. She was surprised by the gentleness of his touch, which took her aback after his earlier display of power and authority. Their faces were now close, and his warm breath against her face sent shivers down her spine. His strong hand nestled her head, and he slightly opened his mouth before he moved closer to her lips. His innocent mind was confused that he felt her heart rate increase even more. His eyes, which had no shred of love and emotion, glanced again into her expressive and dynamic eyes, fixing his contrasting gaze on hers.

Their lips were less than half an inch apart, and Meilin's eyes widened in surprise at their sudden proximity. She could feel Qingcang's breath against her mouth, and her jaws shivered at the sensation. He softly breathed a pink-colored light into her mouth, and she felt his hot breath gently entering her mouth with the light as she felt his velvety breathing against her tongue. Her heart began to throb so fast that she thought it would burst out of her chest. She gasped at the feeling of his finger caressing her lower lip, and she was losing her mind from the intimacy she was having now with the Moon Supreme.

Qingcang noticed Meilin's intense feelings inside his heart, stirring and stretching their way into his unsettling mind as he was helping her to alter her taste buds. As his thumb rested on her lower lip, he felt it tremble slightly, sending warmth to his ice-cold heart. His breathing quickened, and he could not help but think, 'It's her...' His heart raced, leaving him confused. Furrowing his eyebrows, he took in all the sensations she was feeling. He could not take his gaze off her brown eyes, absorbing every secret they offered him without limitations.

As Qingcang's calm eyes roamed over Meilin's beautiful face, she saw a spark in his eyes that she had rarely witnessed before. 'It's the same harmless look I saw in his eyes when we first kissed inside the portal,' she thought. He looked at her innocently then, like a deer, just like he did now, as she saw the man behind the domineering Moon Supreme, which made her heart skip a beat.

Qingcang felt every bit of restraint leaving his body, making him lightheaded. He breathed heavily and sensed that he was about to pass out. His chest heaved, and he felt the same feeling he had experienced when he went to war and passed out before he met Meilin. His dreamy eyes were weary, and his heart pounded hard due to his boundness to her.

Qingcang knew he had to stop.

Slowly, Qingcang narrowed the distance between his slightly trembling lips after their almost-touching closeness, catching Meilin off guard. He let out a deep sigh and swallowed hard as his eyes traveled down to the floor, overwhelmed by every bit of her nervous system. He cleared his throat, and his Adam's apple quivered as he whispered in a breathy voice, "It's done." He withdrew from her mouth and added, "You won't taste the bitterness for now." His deep voice broke through the silence, leaving both of them breathless.

Meilin's heart raced as she gazed up at Qingcang, still feeling the warmth of his breath on her lips. Their sudden closeness took her aback; she could not believe how close they had come to kissing. Her eyes widened in surprise as she pondered, 'Was all that just for the bitter taste?' Her eyes widened in shock as she realized how vulnerable she felt in Qingcang's presence and how close their lips had come to touching. 'We almost... If I had moved just a quarter of an inch, we would have kissed!' Panic welled up inside her, and she took a step back.

Qingcang felt Meilin's discomfort and sensed her racing heart. As a man with no emotions, he struggled to understand her feelings and asked in a deep, calm voice, "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

But Meilin sensed that Qingcang could see right through her. Her words trailed off as she tried to find a way to respond. She stammered, "N-nothing! I-I have t-to..." She could feel the warmth building in her heart as his gaze locked onto hers, and she struggled to maintain her composure. He stood tall, his broad shoulders accentuated by his black robe with a black-golden cape flowing from behind. "I have to... I have to go!" she exclaimed, her face flushed with embarrassment. She could feel her heart pounding hard and believed she had lost her mind.

Qingcang was perplexed by Meilin's behavior. He could not fathom why she was so nervous around him. But as he lifted his thumb and peered at it, lost in thought, he recalled her sensation when his fingertip brushed against her soft lips. 'That woman...' he thought as he was caught off guard by the memory of breathing into her mouth, and he drifted off in the direction that she had gone.

.

.

.

Meilin was in a state of shock as she rushed to her room, shutting the door behind her. She could feel her heart still pounding relentlessly in her ribcage with an unknown force, and her breaths came in rapid gasps. She leaned against the door, feeling weak in her knees, and her eyes were wide with disbelief as she slid down the door until she landed on the floor with a soft thud.

Lost in thought, Meilin whispered, "What just happened?" She could not shake off the feeling that something powerful had occurred, something that had the potential to change everything.

Meilin sat in the corner, licking her lips and still tasting Qingcang's essence on them. She could not help but feel overwhelmed by the intensity of her emotions. The memory of his gentle touch lingered on her skin, and she shivered as she recalled the sensation.

"It all happened so suddenly," Meilin muttered as she was lost in thought and continued to reflect on her gentle closeness with Dongfang Qingcang.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, at Yichen's place, he sat silently, lost in his thoughts. "I have to tell Meilin I'm getting a divorce," he muttered to himself, the words heavy with guilt. "I need to earn back her trust and swear on my life that I never slept with Jianmin, even after marriage. I won't give up on her."

As he thought about the confession he planned to make, a single tear escaped his eye, and he wiped it away quickly. "I have to be honest with Meilin," he announced softly. "I will tell her everything and hope that she can forgive me. I can't bear to lose her."

With a heavy heart, Yichen prepared to face the consequences of his actions and hoped that Meilin would find it in her heart to forgive him.

Please tell me what you think and give it a vote to help me out! I appreciate it!

.

"The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang" is in the public domain. All original additions are copyright © 2022 by Aurora Luxi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...
13.6K 283 12
Please enjoy the Untamed One-Shots. (Mo da Zhu Shi/ MDZS / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/ The Untamed) Requests Open! Note: There are dark them...
200K 7K 56
A COLLECTION OF WANGXIAN/XIANWANG SMUT/NONE-RATED STORIES. Part 01 - Lan WangJi Had Enough Part 02 - The Patriarch's Garden Part 03 - The Mafioso's...
15.2K 412 11
After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided to take her own life by jumping down the...