𝓐𝐬 π“˜π­ π“¦πšπ¬ | jack chamb...

By MountysWifex

| πŸ•°οΈ | harper chambers had been married to jack chambers for a total of four years. the two of them met whe... More

𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬
𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘱𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘴
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹π˜ͺ.

982 30 0
By MountysWifex

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓣he sun was beaming down on the town of Victory as Jack pulled the car up to a stop on the driveway of there house.

Once the car was halted, Jack hoped out of the car, a blue suit hugging his body, hair styled to perfection and some sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose and covering his green orbs.

He opened up the passenger side door of his convertible, holding out his hand for his wife to latch on to, which she did.

Her heel clad feet hit the pavement of there driveway, entwining her fingers through his slightly calloused ones, before standing near his side, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

Jack turned his head slightly, letting his eyes latch onto the figure of there close friend, Bunny, who was trimming the roses in her front yard with some hedge trimmers, hair pulled back neatly by some pins and a cigarette hanging from her lips.

"Look who's feeling better!"He gestured to his wife who was leaning into his arm, resting her head on it, and watched as Bunny let out a delighted gasp at the sight of Harper.

Now Harper was back, that meant more shopping trips for herself, Harper and Alice to go onto, once Alice returned back from her trip of course. Whenever that may be.

Harder tapped his arm softly, making him glance down at her as she offered him a playful smile. "— please don't shout it out to everyone, i don't want Matthew getting upset because you mentioned they Alice wasn't back yet and I wouldn't want him to miss his wife even more, just because yours returned"

If there was one thing that loved about his darling wife was that she always put others before herself. It was one of the many things they kept him falling in love with her, over and over again. A continuous cycle.

One he wished would never stop.

Jack made his mouth agape and pressed the hand that wasn't holding onto Harper's up to his face in mock shock. "Oh, sweet girl, I put it in the paper and there's a radio announcement later..."

He watched as her olive toned hand went to faux angrily hit at his arm, but due to his quick reflexes, he managed to catch her hand before it could come into contact with the material of his suit. He offered her a flirtatious, dimpled smile, before bringing it up to his lips and pressing a soft kiss to the back of her hand, right above her knuckles.

"Hallelujah!"Bunny exclaimed, breaking the married couple out of there enamoured state, watching as Jack and Harper walked closer to there neighbours house, the brunette leaned over the hedge and embraced her friend in a hug, smiling.

Bunny hugged her just as tightly. "— I missed you so much, Harps, you have no idea. So much so that I started writing my gossip in my journal, so it was ready to be told when you and Alice came home"

Harper let out a small giggle, before breaking away from the embrace and going back to stand next to her husband who wrapped an arm around her waist.

Bunny tilted her head to the side. Letting her eyes roam over the red dress on her friends body, looking over her up and down. "How are you?"

"I'm great!"Harper answered, bouncing on the balls of her feet slightly. "— but I'm having a bit of a struggle trying to remember a few things, but I'm just blaming that on the fact I've got post birth baby brain"

Bunny's eyes widened. "Oh speaking of your daring baby, he's just through into the living room, Jack told me that he needed someone to look after him whilst he went to get you"

Harper felt her heart rate pick up at the mention of her son, who had hadn't seen for gif knows how long. "Arthur? Oh how I've kissed him, would you mind if I popped in and saw him, it is your house after all?"

"Oh of course you can, Harps"Bunny waved her friend off, clicking her tongue playfully. "— he is your son after all!"

Jack and Harper followed there friend through the front door of her house and through to the living room, where Arthur laid in the bassinet Jack had brought him round in. A pale blue baby grow was stuck on his body, his brown curls looking even more curlier, and his eyes much more greener since the last time.

The chamber's girls let go of her husbands arm and approached the five month old baby who seemed to be growing quicker and quicker by the day.

Her hands reached down and picked him up, making sure that he was carefully in her arms, cradling the back of his head and sponging a kiss to it.

She felt her eyes involuntarily watering as she held him close to her chest. "— oh my sweet boy, how I've missed you so much"

Jack came up behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her shoulder and rubbing his hand against the chin of his sons cheek. "He's missed his mama very much. I think he's had enough of daddy coddling him all night"

Harper tilted her head to the side. "You've been letting him sleep in our bed during the night? Why?"

"If I couldn't have you to cuddle up to, then he was the closest thing"Jack shrugged his shoulders. "— and plus he's warm"

Harper let out a small chuckle, cooing down at her son. "Oh have you been being smothered by daddy... yes you have...yes you have"

Their blissful bubble was once again broken apart by Bunny, who let out a small squeal from where she was stood peering out of the living room window in her own home.

Jack turned to look at her. "What? What is it?"

"Alice has just arrived home!"She explained, "— how cool is that? That you both arrive home on the same day?"

Harper gulped. That was certainly a coincidence.

Jack rubbed his hand against the leg of his blue suit and turned to look between his wife and her red headed friend. "Why don't you all go out for a little trip with Alice, take Arthur with you, you could use a little bit of TLC and he could definitely use some mama time"

Bunny let out another squeal, running over to Harper and grabbing her by the shoulders, turning her so that they were stood staring at each other. "— what do you say, harps? Let's all go out for a little bit, there's so much to catch you up on!"

His wife pressed her lips into a flat line, looking down at the baby in her arms, before looking over at her husband. She had only just gotten back, she was kind of in the mood to just stay home and relax.

"I'm sorry"Harper gave her a friend a gentle smile, rubbing her hand up and down Arthur's back, as he brought his hands up to his mouth and covered them in remains of his own dribble and spit. "— I think I just want to relax for a little bit, maybe we can go out another day, once I've settled back home"

A look of sadness did wash over Bunny's facial features before she mustered up a small smile, "oh no, I completely understand, you spend some time with Arthur, I can tell he's definitely missed you"

It wasn't long before Jack, Harper and Arthur were making there way back next door to there own house, he stopped outside of the door, unlocked it for her.

"Sweet girl?"

Harper turned her head to look at her husband who was scratching the back of his neck, a sheepish smile on his face. "— yes? What's wrong?"

He let out a small breath. "I may or may not have told the guys that I'd meet them on the course, they said I could do with a bit of a break since I've been swamped with work and looking after Arthur since you been gone...would it be alright if I joined them?"

His wife grinned up at him, leaning forward to press a small kiss against his chapped lips. "— of course it's alright, sweet boy. You go and have some fun, god knows you need some time to yourself, I'll cuddle with our sweet baby and see you later...lunch will be on the table, ready and waiting"

Jack let his dimples shine through.

How did he get so lucky?

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓦hilts Jack was out playing golf with the fellow men of the neighbourhood, Harper did in fact spend some quality time with there son.

They cuddled on the couch, he breastfed a couple of times, seeing as he had missed the comfort of being fed to sleep, every time he attempted to close his eyes, she had to force him to stay awake, seeing as it wasn't his usual time for an afternoon nap, and they even had some tummy time, where she laid him on a pillow on the floor in there living room and sat next to him so he didn't roll off and hurt himself.

After successfully dragging out him staying awake, she managed to lay him down for his afternoon nap just in time that he would usually, and then decided to do the chores around the house that she knew Jack hadn't done since she had been away.

She washed dishes, cleaned clothes and dusted cabinets, mindlessly whistling a song she had know idea about where it had come from and how it had been stuck in her head all this time, but had know idea how it got there.

Once everything was done for, she peeped her head into there master bedroom, making sure that Arthur was okay whilst sleeping and smiling down at him upon noticing that his thumb was in his mouth and he was hugging the blue blanket he had had since birth.

Walking back into the main section of there house, she picked up the drink she had made for Jack and approached the front door, where she knew he was about to walk through any second, seeing as she heard the car park.

When he walks through the door, Harper can't help but feel her breath hitch in her throat at the sight of him, mouth running dry.

His skin was glowing with a sheen of sweat, hair pushed back and tousled from the amount of times he had pushed it out of his face in the blazing heat, A happy look on his face from spending time with his friends and a gold back swim over his shoulder.

Jack let's his green orbs flicker over to the meal that's dished up and let's the smell emitting from the dining table fill his senses, before flickering them back to his wife who had a happy grin plastered on her face.

Harper walks towards him, pressing a delicate kiss to his lips, and offering him the drink in his hand. "— I figured that you deserved a nice little lunch for all the hard work you've been doing round here since I've been gone, think of this as a thank you, and the fact that you most likely worked up an appetite playing with Matthew and Dean"

Jack drops the gold bag by his feet and wraps an arm around her waist, drawing her in closer to his slightly sweaty chest, and burying his face in the crook of her neck, accepting the drink in one hand whilst pressing soft kisses to her jugular.

Oh how he was glad she was home.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 !

𝘪'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬!

𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. :(

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯....𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦!

𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵.

𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘹𝘹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 514 27
(COMPLETED) Rebecca grew up with Jack Avery in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania after her parents died in a car crash. The Avery family took her in and tre...
62.6K 2.9K 24
"Roses are red , violets are blue ...only if love was true .. !" These are the words she will often write down in her diary pages after pages. Durin...
16.8K 269 13
A contract. Something which you have to read, sign, and obey every rule. But what does this mean to Harper? Forced to go on tour with a band named W...