𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪𝘹.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'𝓻ock a by baby, on the tree tops'

Jack was whispering the song under his breath as he held his baby boy in his arms, having returned home from the dinner party a mere ten minutes ago.

'when the wind blows, the cradle will rock'

One thing Mr Chambers loved most ever since becoming a father was the one on one time that he got to have with his little replica.

He would come home in the evening, and whilst his darling wife cooked the meal that would be having, he would cuddle up with little Arthur, whether that be relaxing on the sofa, or having a little bath together, the father-son time was something Jack would never be able to get enough of.

'when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall'

Harper had been sat in the living room ever since they returned, she wanted to offer to take Arthur from him, knowing he was most likely craving a drink of the alcoholic kind after the night they had, but she didn't want to anger him even more by suggesting such a thing.

'and down will come baby, cradle and all'

Soft, even breaths were leaving the babies now parted lips, his eyes were closed as he snuggled into the crook of his fathers arm.

Jack didn't really want to move him, but he knew he needed to get placed in his bassinet on his wife's side of the bed.

Speaking of his wife, he was in desperate need of having a conversation with her.

That was something he needed to do.

He carefully laid the sleeping baby down, placing his baby blue blanket over his body to regulate his temperature, before turning the light off and leaving the door open ajar.

He sighed, and ran a hand down his face, before walking through to the living room.

And that's when he saw her.

She was slouched over on the sofa, her hair falling in front of her face, as if she was hiding from Jack, her arms resting on her knees.