𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 ? ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 ?
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢he's slowly but surely struggling.

Her mouth is dry, as she lay's horizontally on the gurney of the hospital she's been admitted to, her mind fuzzy as she tried to comprehend what's happening.

She turns her head to the left, hazel eyes widening with the energy she can muster up as a group of male doctors surround her, preparing the equipment around them.

She tries to break free, but she simply cannot, she's too week, she wants to get away before they can do whatever they're going to do to her, but she's too late.

The electric shock therapy is charged and just like that, a jolt of electricity encases her body, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

A bright light flashes across her eyes, and it reveals Harper Clara Chambers, stood behind a counter of a florist, hair tied back in a messy pony tail, sweat dripping down her forehead from the humidity of the vicinity.

She's once again shocked with another jolt of electricity, making her chest heave upward.

And once again, a bright light flashes across her eyes, going back to Harper and what her life is like in the twenty first century, away from the reality of Oasis and what it entails.

Harper looks tired, there's slight bags under her eyes, the fatigue from working almost a nine to five shift towing her down.

There's a few people in the shop, definitely some late comers, looking to take some flowers home to there significant others, or to gift to a friend,

Don't get Harper wrong, she desperately loved her job, growing up she was always interested in flowers, nature and everything in between.

"Harper"

The brunette girls turns at the sound of her name being called out, eyes landing on her nose Mindy approaching her with a kind smile written across her face. "Yeah? Is everything okay?"

Mindy was definitely one of her closest friends, ever since she started working under the women six years ago, they had grown inseparable, Harper could go to her for anything and Mindy would always offer to be the listener.