Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 51

26.2K 813 79
By PinkyTsarmi

Muli niyang binasa ang note nito. The more she read it, the more she's getting hurt.

'I know you won't be needing me anymore because I'm powerless so I did you a favor and file this papers. Hope you find someone better than me. Sign this...and you're free.'

Magnus knew her more that anyone. She might not be expressive enough to tell him what she truly feels but she know he can feel it. And she know it wasn't enough kaya sinubukan niyang bumawi ngayong gabi.

But maybe...she's late.

Nalukot niya ang note nito pero muli niyang binuklat iyon. She keep on gaslighting herself that it's not Magnus' handwritten. But it's his. His hand written is a bit bent like an italicized. It's always formally italic.

When she read it again, her heart aches more because she knew something is really wrong.

"LADY Hera called the Hiraeth girls to your mansion two hours ago, Sir." Dion informed him.

Nakasunod ito sa kanya habang papalabas siya ng kompanya. Sila na lang dalawa ang naiwan ni Dion dahil wala ng empleyado doon. It's already seven in the evening.

"Hmm. She'll be fine."

He walk towards his car when a familiar woman approach him.

"I heard about your misfortune. My Dad can help you.."

Miss Argua smiled at him. He shot her with a cold glance before proceeding to his car.

"Why are you so cold, Magnus? You should treat me equally because we're comrades!" Natalia Argua giggled.

He has no time for this bullshit. Plus, Hera will be mad at him if he ever pay attention to this woman.

"Hey! Aren't you interested on what I've said?" Reklamo ng babae ng umamba siyang pumasok ng kotse.

"What I mean about comrades is me being part of Poderoso." Pahabol nito dahilan para matigilan siya.

"Harm no Comrades, Revenge thy member that has harmed, and bring wrath to evil and peace to friends... Those are some rules of Poderoso, right?" Natalie smirked.

Nang lingunin niya ito ay bahagya nitong itinaas ang damit sa bandang bewang para ipakita sa kanya ang Tattoo. The tattoo symbol of Poderoso, he also has one on the back on his waist on the side. And only Poderoso members knows the symbol.

"Are you Eris?" Malamig na tanong niya sa babae.

Natalie smirked while playing some strands on her hair.

"You assumed I'm Eris because you want somebody else to be Paragon. This ain't a fairytale, Magnus. What if the woman you've been ignoring is the woman you first vowed to protect her with your life?" She asked playfully.

His jaw clenched. Getting impatient on her little play. Malakas ang kutob niyang hindi ito ang Paragon. But just like what she said, life isn't a fairytale. His instinct were always right but what if it's not his instinct talking right now but his expectation and indenial?

"What if I'm the Paragon and will command you to kill your wife because she's the Vanacci lady boss? Kaya mo bang talikuran ang Poderoso para palayain ang asawa mo pero kapalit naman n'on ang buhay mo?"

He took one step closer to Natalie while giving her a cold death glare.

"You're not the Paragon." Mariing saad niya.

"Ah, that's why my back hurts when you push me on the wall way back when you thought I like Hera." Natalie smirked reminding her the first conversation with Paragon when he lost his temper.

Napaatras siya at marahas umiling. She's bluffing. No. She can't be the Paragon. No. His wife, she should be the only Paragon.

"I'm the Paragon of Poderoso, Magnus." Nakangising deklara ni Natalie Argua.

Hindi niya alam kung nagsasabi ito ng totoo o hindi. But that didn't matter to him.

"But Hera is my only Paragon. She's the only boss of me." Malamig niyang deklara at tinalikuran ito.

He was about to get inside his car when a van stops beside his. Lumabas ang mga lalaking nakaitim at agad na lumapit sa kanya.

Natalie took a step forward to take down the men who tried to get him. He didn't expect that she'll be this skillful. Parang pamilyar sa kanya ang galawan.

Dion also tried to protect him, but they were outnumbered and the men successfully got him. Sinama na rin nila si Natalie at Dion.

"Let me go, stinky bastards!" Tili ni Natalie.

Tinakpan ito ng panyo sa ilong. Nagpumiglas ang dalaga pero ilang minuto lang ay nawalan na ito ng malay.

"Sir..." Dion called him with nervous on his voice.

"Don't worry, you'll get here out alive and marry Zara Phantom." He said coldly.

"But---"

"They won't kill us fast. If they do, kanina pa sana nila ginawa. Their boss wants me alive probably."

They're both quiet on their way to the destination. Natalie is unconscious while the men in black is also silent but cautious.

When they reach the destination for about two hours, they found themselves in the middle of the forest. Natalie is still unconscious and was being carried by one of the men in black as they walk towards an abandoned mansion.

"Vanacci ba ang salarin, Sir?" Dion whispered.

"I guess..." He finally fallen into my trap.

"Sino sa tingin mo, Sir?" Usisa pa ng kanang kamay.

"Villamor." Malamig na sagot niya dito.

Nanahimik na si Dion. They finally entered the abandoned mansion. Pinaupo sila ni Dion sa silya at tinali ang katawan. Nakatutok ang baril sa kanya at kay Dion. Natalie was tied but she was in the sofa surrounded by men while pointing gun at her.

"Where's your boss?" Malamig na tanong niya sa mga tauhan.

Nagtinginan ang mga ito at hindi sumagot. The door opened just right on time revealing a familiar man. His jaw clenched upon seeing him. Sinubukan niyang magpumiglas sa tali pero mahigpit pala ang pagkakagapos.

Fuck it. They don't have to tie him this tight! They're his men for fuck' sake!

"I find it amusing seeing the mighty Magnus Sebastian hopeless tied in an old chair. Tsk. Tsk. Buhay nga naman, parang gulong."

The man tilted his head a bit to observe him more then smirked. He squated in front of him so that they're leveled.

"Are you shock seeing me?" He mocked with a teasing smirk.

His jaw clenched and tried to move but failed. Fuck. Mukhang sinabotahe rin nito ang mga tauhan niya. He uses his men to pretend that they're ally with the Vanacci head, so that when the big boss of Vanacci ordered to captured him, it's just his men and if they finally set on a place, they will cornered the big boss. But seems like things didn't go according to his plan.

"Don't fuck with me, Primo Valentino." Malamig na banta niya dito.

Humalakhak ang kausap. Valentino is laughing his heart out while he's boiling with anger.

Being betrayed by his co-members in Poderoso is not new to him. Arnold and Constantine had done it first and it's not a big deal but Primo Valentino, the first ranked member in Poderoso, his new business partner and he considered as a new friend is a different story.

"Don't stare at me like that, I can read what's going into your mind." Primo smirked.

Sumenyas ito sa isang tauhan na may dalang folder na palapitin. It seems like his men was replaced by Valentino's. He thought his plan will go well because he assumed the culprit is Villamor, easy to capture. But knowing that it is Primo Valentino, seems like his plan will not going to work.

"I like the building that beside Hera's company, which was your place but you'll be abandoning it because of bankruptcy, right?" Tanong nito at binuklat ang folder.

Kinunotan niya ito ng noo. He can't follow where this conversation is leading. How come his he's talking about that building.

"It's convenient for me because my place is just near on that building, easier for me to go to work and I also invested in Arsenus which is just across Hera's building." Kaswal na sabi nito.

"Just tell me what the fuck is your fucking point." He growled.

"Impatient bastard." Mahinang mura nito at nilapit sa kanya ang folder.

"I'm buying that building of yours, sell it to me." He negotiate.

Tinitigan niya si Primo para mabasa 08 ang nasa isip nito. Why is he doing this? Is that his only reason why he's interested on the building beside Hera's? Or he's making a move to get closer to her?

"Don't you dare try to make a move on my wife, Valentino. I'm very a jealous husband." Malamig na banta niya dito.

Valentino froze for a second before he burst out laughing. Nagtinginan ang mga tauhan nito dahil sa sinabi niya. As if he said something ridiculous.

"Oh... I'm aware that you're very very jealous, Magnus. But I wasn't aware that you assumed I like my cousin?" Primo asked in disbelief after he's done laughing.

"What?"

"Yeah. My mother is a Benjamin. Anyways, sign it?" Primo asked and showed him the papers.

Kinunotan niya ito ng noo.

"How can I sign that if I'm tied?" He asked in sarcasm.

Primo stared at him. Mukhang tinatantya kung papalayain ba siya o hindi.

"If I let you go, you might took us down---"

"I wanna fucking go home to my wife and I just want this done. You want the building, fine, it's yours!" He hissed.

Hera is probably looking for him if she's still not yet asleep. Binilin niya ditong matatagalan siyang umuwi kasi alam niyang ngayon ang pagpapadakip sa kanya ng Vanacci sabi ng isang tauhan niyang nagpapanggap bilang tauhan ng leader nang nasabing grupo. But he can't find his men, it was replaced by Primo's men. His calculation was wrong, epektibo sana ang plano niya kung si Archiver Villamor ang Vanacci.

Sinenyasan ni Primo ang tauhan na kalagin ang tali niya. But Primo is playing too safe kasi nanatiling nakatali si Dion.

He massage his hand when he's finally free. Ang mga tauhan ni Primo ay mas naging alerto lalo pa't wala nang tali na makakapigil sa kanya.

Primo handed him the envelope. Tinanggap niya iyon at agad na pinermahan. Primo smirked and offered his hand for a handshake but his fist already fell on Primo's face.

"Fuck!" Mura ni Primo Valentino at bumagsak sa sahig.

Mabilis na gumalaw ang tauhan ni Primo at tinutukan siya ng baril. But he doesn't care, he's ready to give his all. Knowing that he's facing a Vanacci that has been bugging his life since then.

"Save your energy, bastard! I'm not your enemy." Primo hissed and stood up.

Pinalis nito ang dugo sa gilid ng labi at ngumisi sa kanya.

"Actually it's not my plan to capture you. And I'm not the big boss of Vanacci, moron." Primo shook his head.

His brows furrowed. If he's not the Vanacci why the fuck are they here? Just because he wanted that damn building?

"Don't fuck with me." Gigil na mura niya kay Primo.

"I'm not, Sebastian. I'm just really here, interrupting Vanacci's original plan because I want your building. Binutasan ko pa ang gulong ng kotse niya para ma-delay siya sa pagpunta dito at maka-usap pa kita." Primo smirked.

Hindi niya alam kung ano ang trip ni Primo but base on his smirk and playfulness, he's just fucking around.

"We can talk it in my office---"

"You think you'll agree? Tss. Anyways, I already had an assumption who the Vanacci is." Sabi pa nito pero nanatili siyang hindi kumbinsido.

"Ain't the Vanacci head and you are the same person? Where's my men, then?" Hamon niya dito.

Primo's smirked widen.

"Pinalitan ko, syempre."

Damn this, asshole. He can't really get into his mind. Kung pinaglalaruan lang siya nito o nagpapalusot.

Naglakad ito papalapit sa sofa habang nagsasalita.

"It's because it'll be too easy that way. Trapping the Vanacci head by cornering him, making his men to betray him because they're originally loyal to you is boring. How about I'll add spices? Like neither of the men here is yours nor the Vanacci. One versus one, head for head. Show me that you are deserving to be the next first in rank in Poderoso." Sabi nito at pabagsak na umupo sa sofa.

His brows furrowed. What does he mean on the last thing he say? If he'll be the next first rank in Poderoso, it means...he'll replacing Primo. Is he retiring?

The door opened and two people walk in. The two sole member of Vanacci. Sumenyas si Primo na pinaalis ang mga tauhan nito. The Vanacci lady boss is wearing a thick large cloak that hides her body. He can't tell if it's Hera or not but knowing that Hera was once found on Vanacci's place, is making him doubt. Why is she wearing a cloak? To hide the bump? Or it was just a trick to make him believe that its his wife so he won't kill the lady in mask?

"I guess my plan was sabotaged. I have no choice but to kill you with my own." The Vanacci boss said and unbutton his sleeves to prepare for their fight.

"Easy said than done." He said coldly and removed his tie. He use tge tie to tie it around his fist.

Villamor smirked dangerously.

"You think I've done nothing for the years that I went missing? I'm not just in the island to grieve. But I was there to train how to kill. And I'm going to kill you...by any means." Malamig na banta ni Archiver Villamor.

And he knew that this night won't end pretty quick. Lalo pa't narinig niya ang pagdating ng mga sasakyan at sasakyang himpapawid.

Even Primo isn't expecting this. Napatayo ito at lumapit sa bintana para sumilip at napamura ito at nilingon siya.

"Your plan fucking backfired, Sebastian. They're trapping us." Primo said.

Nang bumaling siyang muli kay Villamor ay kamao na nito ang sumalubong. Napaupo siya sasahig hindi lang dahil sa gulat kung hindi sa lakas ng pagkakasuntok nito.

He's really not bluffing when Villamor says he'll kill him. But he won't let him win, he still have a pregnant wife that's waiting for him.

Tumayo siya at kinuyom ang kamao para ihanda ang sarili. His jaw clenched as rage start to spread throughout his body.

"Even if you kill me, you can't have my wife. No one can ever own Hera if it is not Magnus." He said icily.

Hera, whatever happens to me tonight, I wish you knew how much I love you. And I fucking regret not telling it to you before. If only I knew my time is ticking... I should have married you again the time you admit you had feelings for me, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 43
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
160K 1K 8
This is for mature readers.This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for youn...
1.3M 37.1K 44
WARNING: R18+ A/N: Read at your own risk. Doctor. PSYCHOPATH SERIES #4: Marquis Xavius Morris Zalduque Deceived Shot DATE STARTED: June 3, 2020 DATE...
22.4K 513 42
Warning: R18 content When Audrina found out the truth about the identity of her biological father, things in her life started to twirl around. Her dr...