Multiversal Destruction/Metal...

By HydroDoesWhackyStuff

[Read the Disclaimer page please. Thank you.] Gensokyo, Systar System, it's a hell of a journey. A start of a... More

D̸̤̚Ì̶̮S̸͓̑C̶̘͑L̴̺͑Ã̷͙I̸̐ͅM̷̤͠E̴̲̐R̴͍̍
P̴̔R̸͓̊Ó̵L̵̚Ö̷̤́Ĝ̸̫Ȕ̶͇E - Light Up The N̶̟̉ę̵͛ẃ̴̮ ̶̪̓W̸̯̃o̵͓͝r̶̤̚ľ̶̙ḏ̸̐
M1SS1ØN 1: Homophobical E̷̤̕ǹ̸͇c̷͕̈́o̸̺͝ú̵̠n̵̠͊ṭ̷̅e̴̩̐r̴͔̒
M1SS1ØN 2: Stronger Than E̶̡͐l̵͈̏ē̵̡c̷̲̆ẗ̵̺́r̶̜̉o̶̯̍l̸̪̑y̴͚̑t̷̥̊ȇ̵͔s̵̯͐
M1SS1ØN 3: Desperado & E̴̜̙̬̊̾̀̔͝s̷̡̙̻̻̯̗͓̑́͐̋̇͝c̴̦̜͑͠ä̶̪͇̯́p̴̛̩̠͒͊͌͊̿ͅe̵͋́͠
M1SS1ØN 4: Space Trip! And W̵̩̅i̴̮͘c̶̈́ͅk̵̥͂e̵̢͐d̴̹̒n̷̙̈e̶̥͝s̴̼̾ṡ̵̜
M1SS1ØN 5: C̶̢̖̏h̵̳͚͝a̵̖̿s̴̎͜e̵̛̗̠̾ & P̵͚̋͠r̸̋̕ȅ̸d̶i̴̗͛c̸̢̘͌̀t̷͂i̸ō̵̹͓͋n̸
M1SS1ØN 6: B̴̩̀a̸͚͑d̴͔̐l̶̕a̶͂n̸̏d̷͛͜s̸͠ & W̸h̶̩̔͝i̷̮̝͐s̶̈p̴͝e̸̒rs
M1SS1ØN 7: Welcome & Goobye G̷̡̩̋ě̷̥̝͐ņ̴̺̇s̶̨̗̎o̵̱̯͘k̵͎͐͝y̷̺͈̎́ō̵̘͝
M1SS1ØN 8: R̷̗̅ë̶̘n̴̖̂ȩ̷̇g̴̭̎a̷̮͐d̷̩̎ẹ̴̽s̷̕, Barfight, & Kisses
M1SS1ØN 9: Bu̸st̶e̷r,̸ ̴Bl̸oodt̷hirs̵t̴,̷ ̶a̷n̵d̵ ̷Un̷v̸is̴it̶ed in Gensokyo
M1SS1ØN 10: I'm Back to R̶̨̮͎͑̎ḯ̵̒s̵̱̎͗̕͝e̷͝ , I'm Back To F̶̛̅̉͝â̴̄͛͐̎ĺ̶͑l̸
M1SS1ØN 11: C̷̯͋on̵̊f̶͋u̴͗s̸̋i̴͋o̶n̸ and no M̴ö̸t̷í̷v̴͙̿a̸t̴͍̅i̷̓o̴̿n̷̈
M1SS1ØN 12: Go Slap
M1SS1ØN 13: Hydro's Noble Sacrifice
M1SS1ØN 14: Transparent Highway Rush

Epilogue: Endless Possibilities

17 1 0
By HydroDoesWhackyStuff

The Metal Gear X released everyone out, making a portal and moving them to another area, for a proper fight with Hydro. Atlas was confued, until then.

METAL GEAR X
Hydro....

HYDRO
W-

The world starts to shatter, as the robot is using telekinesis, floating an area up high, Hydro was blasted away, above. The Metal Gear RAY starts to clash Hydro. Hydro chops up missiles with his sword, jumps on rockets like a staircase, runs vertically down a collapsing building and at the end chops an iron monster from nose to tail, he did this several times.

Wires burst out of the other buildings, charging The Metal Gear X with green energy. He finishes with a final yell, a shockwave erupting while MGX Still moves. Nearby military vehicles - helicopters, APCs - was inside of the Metal Gear X, Undestroyed. Turn into waves of energy that pour into the body. The Earth's core was seen. There are several islands afloat and was built in outer space. The Metal Gear X starts to absorb everything. The MGX headbutts him, and punches him in the face. Hydro gets back up, narrowly avoiding a punch from the robot. Hydro attempts to cut it, but he blocks the slashes with his forearms. The Robot grabs Hydro, throwing him at the building. Hydro punched a wall from a building and starts to fly.

Hydro bashes down the robot but it's too heavy, it instantly. Hydro wipes is face and continues to fight. The Technodrome starts to spawn in. Everyone was sucked onto the MGX's heart. Yukari, Heartless, Electro, and more. Clouds covered the sun, casting shade from the outside. The MGX starts to bash down Hydro more and more.

HYDRO
...I can't take this anymore... what is this nonsense...

METAL GEAR X
Weak... as always...

the giant robot dashed at Hydro, trying to crush him with their foot, but Hydro swiftly dodge by using ninja run and the foot was now stuck, and Hydro takes the opportunity and attacked it while it's stuck. The robot freed their foot and try to punch him with their left arm multiple times, but he dodges it and jumped on it and attacked the armor, slicing some of it in to bits but the robot swing their left arm up and made Hydro flied up. The Monster headbutts at Hydro without him noticing.

Hydro groaned and immediately ran at the sword and tried to pick it. Hydro's energy turned red. Then Hydro pulls out the sword so hard that the sword went flying up and landed on Hydro's hands, and then Hydro throw the sword at the giant robot and jumped up to the sword. He landed on the giant cyan sword and immediately runs to the tip and prepared to slice the robot in half. When the sword was inches away from its chest he backflip and slash it, splitting it in two.

Hydro sliced the hand in half and was falling down while grabbing the sliced hand to cushion the fall. When He fell to the ground a giant gush of dust appeared around the sliced hand. As the dust cleared, Hydro stood up and looked at the robot, unaffected, because it has a stronger metal. The robot then used the hand cannon to fire at Hydro, and then Hydro quickly ran and tried to crush him with their foot, which Hydro didn't expect and didn't have time to escape so he used the sword to slice it in half. Hydro was almost blasted but it made an impact after targeting Hydro. The robot spawns in a demon, Hydro went flying and the Demon flew  at him at full speed and summoned a few balls of light and hit him. Raiden crashed into the "ground" and tried to stand up again but the demon then placed his foot on his chest. Hydro shoots his head with the Allerga, and dies.

Hydro was tired and sick of all the tricks, he sees the earth shattering apart until it finally opens... but not yet. Hydro stoop up barely and felt any suffering and pain he was given for, he sees the robot smirking at him, and fires several missiles at Hydro. The Robot imitates Yukari's voice

METAL GEAR X
[imitates Yukari's voice] You are way too stubborn from your own good...

HYDRO
[groans] If I use gaps now... he will gain power... I don't have anything left, and this robot is extremely swift...

Hydro talked to his head. Hydro shout loudly and dashes at the robot, when he want to smash Hydro apart using his arms and trying to slice it in half while in pain, but the robot dodges the swings easily and imitates the moves of the human using his hand, but then Hydro finally grabbed the robot's arm and throw her up to slash her but then a gap appeared above it, which it grabbed and pulled itself up and Hydro looked at the gap confused on where it was but then Hydro got kicked and went flying and crashed into the ground.

Then a gap appeared above Hydro and a train came out of it and was about to crush Hydro, but Hydro stopped it with his hands. But then gaps appeared around and balls of light came out of them and started hitting Raiden, and heavily damaging him.

HYDRO
My powers... my regulators- the Paradox Chip... god damn it...

Then one of the balls of light shot his arm and made him unable to stop the train, and Raiden got ram into the ground by the train and made him unable to escape. But Hydro makes a force, making the train crushed by his 4 spectral arm-like wings. Migi was no use... but Kurui.

KURUI
Hydro... you alright?

HYDRO
[groans hard] My body... it starts to glitch... Just what is this...? We have... nothing to do... [spits glowing blood] [sighs] This robot is really strong... but he seem to have a weakness... I fought him before... and now he's more stronger, and he's copying everyone's moves.

KURUI
Hydro! Watch out! He's using one of Cirno's abilities!

HYDRO
We'll try...

The Robot then immediately started shooting the icicles at him, which he dodges easily and it created more icicles and keeps shooting at him, but he still dodges them easily. He created a little bit of Ice Hammer and wields it. MGX tried to smash Hydro into the ground with the hammer but Hydro stopped it with his hands, The robot was surprised and Hydro immediately took the hammer and destroys it.

HYDRO
My friends... my sidekicks... they are inside of that chest... That old man says... he had the Resistance Prism... the Vitruvius guy... That's it. I have to go to it's core! But I need a way.

The robot fires an icicle again. Hydro kept sluggishly dodging the icicles while in pain and has several wounds and his healing factors are getting slow and didn't have any ideas on how to beat it... until he came up with something. Hydro then uses the same tactics where he fought Cirno, then stood still and waited for an icicle to be shot in front of him, and not even a second later, Hydro got the opportunity he needed and immediately jumped on an icicle.

He jumped on another one, and another one, another, another one. Getting closer and closer to the robot with every jump he made, the robot then realized what he's doing and tried to fly back but it was too late... Raiden then jumped at MGX and grabbed it. Swerving  and swerving to hit him in every destroyed and floating buildings, every one of the universe starts panicking as every universe starts to glitch slowly. Hydro grabbed a really large building and lifted it, causing for the robot to get bashed down on Earth, but it cannot, but suddenly feels unconscious. Hydro looked up to a giant Technodrome.

The Robot starts to make an ice sword and swerves it onto Hydro, clashing. When Metal Gear X was inches away from him, it swung the ice sword but Hydro stopped it with his hands and with a painful anger. He then broke the sword and makes a giant spectral hand that his the height and weight of the robot's hands, starts to punch him and the robot was bashed down buildings to buildings, only just floating above it. The Robot starts to fire missiles and stared at him with an angry expression. 

HYDRO
[sighs] Time for a damn long business.

The MGX fires a Metal Gear RAY again, as it targets Hydro. Hydro evades the shots, fights off the bullets with his sword, blocks the strike of a huge sword, lifts and throws Metal Gear on the asphalt and cuts it in half. Eventually landed on another Island. His motivation reached at 1% and his health was at 1% too... losing a motivation to fight. Hydro kneeled on the ground and looks onto it.

HYDRO
[starts to feel unconscious] Guys... I'm almost... there.

METAL GEAR X
Weak words, weak actions. I have forever known what you fail to understand. Strength always prevails.

Remember the prologue? The time he fought Mephiles? Well not anymore... the future changed. The fact is... it was a reset. Making Hydro and others forgot, because when Mundus died, he was collapsed onto the Shatterspace. As someone begged for his help, Mephiles is... getting more edgier. All in the beginning... it was reset mysteriously, making anyone to not know.

Now... MGX starts to fire more missiles to Hydro and fires several guns that was activated from arms, chest, and eyes. Suddenly... Hydro gets inside of his mind... to see a flashback.

Hydro's amulet... it was they key to defeat who brought mess from a planet. His amulet is empty, his powers were all used up. But Kurui once said

KURUI
Hydro... the amulet is not empty. What something makes it empty is... no. The chaos emeralds right?

HYDRO
The... Ch..aos.... Emeralds...?

KURUI
Yes. It's inside of the amulet. But... we don't know how to activate it. It's... it's over for us Hydro. I guess... we can't save the others.

HYDRO
Yeah...

The Amulet starts to glow without them noticing. 

HYDRO
I guess were all buddies after all right...? Dante, Raiden, Vergil, my friends... it's just... I can't save them...

Hydro starts to lie on the ground unconscious, and closes his eyes slowly, but some strange voice happened

???
Oh Chaos Emeralds, gems of miracles. Please heed my call. [Chaos Emeralds start glowing brighter] I wish to save this world. I wish to cleanse my father's sin. And, I wish to talk to Hydro... once again! [The Chaos Emeralds and still lifeless Hydro starts to glow] You have given me so many things. Now it is my time to return the favor. I care not what happens to me. But please heed my voice. Hydro, come back! To me... To us!

HYDRO
...Who's... there?

the Chaos Emeralds levitate, and merge with Hydro, right before the robot stomps Hydro.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miraculously... The Robot's foot starts to lift up, revealing that Hydro has transformed into Super Hydro, as he blasts through the foot to save himself, and starts to grin as his wounds are healed and his clothes were fixed, his Kurosinoki evolved to a requiem form. Hydr started to grin even more.

Hydro goes through the core, but he got slapped by the Tentacle. Hydro has 21 seconds left, The Robot was confused, Hydro uses all his powers to get through the Robot, 15 seconds left, Hydro and Metal Gear X goes through the Center, going onto the core of Devastation, 8 seconds left, Hydro speeds up and MGX starts struggling, 6 seconds, Hydro tries to go through it, 5 seconds, He tries to go through the core while The MGX starts to uses it's sword, 4 seconds, Hydro finally get's straight as the robot is ready to shoot lasers, 3 seconds, he finally enters the core, 2....1...

BOOM

The core was destroyed, the robot wanted to make a one final blow. It tries to punch Super Hydro with the Giant Eggman Robot's fist. Super Sonic blocks the fist with one hand, without even turning his attention to it, and blows it up. The robot is terrified upon seeing Super Hydro easily taking out his robot's fist and arm single-handedly. The root tries to punch Super Hydro with the Giant Eggman Robot's second fist, but Super Sonic blows it up as well using his sword, and proceeds to zip straight through the Metal Gear X multiple times, delivering heavy damage to it. As a final move, Hydro uses his sword to make an orb, as it turns out it was a laser, shooting finally at the core. Solaris' light orb is giving off bursts of light and everyone is celebrating their victory. As a bright light envelopes everything, a white flame is formed in a black void. Everyone was released ans every universe, the crowd was happy, but Hydro was in a white void. Until an unknown origin calls his name.

???
Hydro... did you destroy it?

HYDRO
Y-yes...

???
But... you didn't make it out alive... as your Super Form was gone, and you were blown away... then I must decide your fate to bring you back to life...

HYDRO
What is it then...?

???
... Seal your powers to the amulet forever, in order to bring your life back. Forgetting your friends that you have powers, and the regulators is okay... keep them. And your sword will be finally be sealed forever in the amulet. And finally... what do you say?

Hydro remembers his goold old days of using his powers. Slaying Demons, shooting something, and everything. Hydro starts to make a tear... and he is worried if he gets bullied. But it doesnt matter now. Hydro now decided to seal his powers to the amulet forever.

HYDRO
Yeah... do it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hydro was falling onto the atmosphere, falling onto the earth. His powers were gone and was sealed to the Amulet forever.

HYDRO
[Falls down from the sky] Noooooooo!!

Hydro lands and gets his head stuck in the ground before pulling it out.

HYDRO
Owww...

Hydro looks around and seemingly sees a woman lying on the ground. When Hydro reaches for him, the woman disappears and only a bracelet with Bracelet's necklace is left. Hydro picks up the bracelet and looks at it. Sonic puts the bracelet on from the amulet and watches the sunrise. After taking a deep breath, his friends are watching him.

Hydro looks at the "Amulet of the Ultimate Hybrid" as his powers were sealed to it, and can never have it anymore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 367 10
(VOICES CLOSED!!!) An accident happened to the children in PJ's Daycare while having a field trip. (Not their fault though, some drunk man decided to...
618 8 5
The Prequal to My Previous Story (WIP/On Hold) Welcome to the Big Apple. Welcome to the city that never sleeps: invaded by towering man-eating monste...
90K 1.1K 11
An Izuku Yagi story. During his Preschool days, he was ignored for being, as what society refers to as 'Quirkless'. All but 5 ignored him. They bul...
122K 5.1K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...