Eight With You

Galing kay RosePotterStories

what if BTS is 8 members? seven males and one female. Ella Raven is a British girl came from London, Britain... Higit pa

Ella Raven Application
Getting Together
fan and stage names
Comments
best moment in life PT.1
kidnapping prank
saved by an award
Got In!
Ma city, Wembley stadium
Live-going to friends
going for a pet
Some posts
A to Z for black swan
Some posts Pt.2
Ella relationships with the members
Study with Ella
Posts PT.3
a visit to Ella's grandparents
interview with Ella
on a yacht
Ella's friends
posts pt.4
expensive girl
Ella's reaction to members
Ella to the members
Gaming live
cooking with Jin
namla moments
overworking
among us with BTS
fanmeeting
burn the stage
a talker live
bon voyage episode 1
Suchwita
The last dance
Ella acting like a noona
Bon Voyage-Hawaii

college problem

109 9 2
Galing kay RosePotterStories

*third person pov*

"El, aren't you coming to eat?" Jin asked Ella who was focusing on the graduation project she has been working on for weeks.

"Nah, I ate a cup of noodles half an hour ago" Ella said dipping her brush into the olive green paint.

It was finally the graduation project, she had a 100X150 painting to do, that project got most of the marks also that she is in harvard she needed to so her best of best work.

"It looks so beautiful by the way" Jin said looking at the painting then patted her shoulder "good job"

"Thanks" Ella said smiling looking at him for a second before returning back to work.

Jin watched her for a few minutes before deciding to go out.

After a few minutes she heard another knock at the door then Namjoon came in.

"Hey El, nice work" namjoon said looking at the painting then at her.

"Thanks, look I will enter the toilet quickly and come back, wait here" Ella said standing up, as she was sitting on the floor.

"Okay" namjoon said nodding, he walked nearer to the painting,

Without noticing he kicked the bucket of white paint near the painting falling onto it.

In a second half of the painting was covered with the white paint.

Namjoon's eyes widened and gasped at what he just did, he knew it was terrible disaster.

And to his damn bad luck Ella entered the room at the same time.

"NO!" Ella screamed running to the painting "NO NO NO! Namjoon what did you do!!!!"

"What happened?!" J-hope said running into the room following him the rest of the boys once he heard Ella's scream.

"He spilled white paint all over the painting!" Ella shouted "I have been working on it for three weeks! I don't have enough time to remake it! Or even do a new one! It is due in three days!"

Ella was already crying and her face was red from anger, namjoon was just the same but not from anger but from sadness.

"Let me help you, noona" jungkook said kneeling next to Ella who turned to look at painting again and removed the bucket.

"I don't know what I am suppose to do now, if I don't give it to the university in three days, I will fail! And i will have to retake the year again!" Ella said looking at Jin and j-hope who were trying to calm her down.

"I am-" Namjoon said.

"I don't want to hear anything, just get out, please" Ella interrupted him, yoongi patted namjoon's shoulder and took him outside of the room.

"I didn't mean to do that, hyung. I really didn't" namjoon said as they sat on the couch in the living room.

"I know you didn't namjoon-ah, but she has all the rights to be mad. I don't even know how she is going to remake all of that again?" Yoongi said.

"What am I suppose to do?" Namjoon asked looking at his hyung.

"Stay away from her as much as you can today and tomorrow. If you don't want a death wish" Taehyung said entering the room "noona is so miserable, jungkook said he would help her and he went to get a new carve and paints and he also said he would try to help her to finish faster"

"I will go for a walk" namjoon said taking the keys and got out the house.
___________________________________________

"Good morning" namjoon said he saw an exhausted ella coming to the kitchen.

Ella poured herself some coffee and got out of the kitchen and entered again the room she works on her painting in without even looking at him.

"A cold side?" Jin said entering the kitchen too.

"Yeah" namjoon said sighing.

"Just give her time, she didn't even sleep yesterday, she is working on that painting all over" Jin said getting some noodles from the cabin "want to eat?"

"Nah, don't have an appetite" namjoon said shaking his head.

"Morning, Jin hyung" jungkook said smiling at Jin and completely ignoring namjoon.

"Morning Jungkookie, noodles?" Jin said smiling back.

"Yes please" jungkook said nodding "I will check on noona"

"Okay" Jin said and once he saw jungkook entered the room, he started speaking again "he is following his noona's steps, hmm. Giving a cold side too"

"I knew it would happen anyway" namjoon said shrugging "I won't be surprised if jimin and j-hope also gave me a colds side"

"Maybe, but I would never give you a one, I am your hyung anyways and you need me" Jin said patting namjoon's back.

"Thanks hyung" namjoon said smiling at him.

"Anyway time now go change we have dance practice in thirty minutes" Jin said.

After thirty minutes they went to dancer practice and started stretching before starting on the dance of the song 'On'

"Where is Ella?" Namjoon asked as he noticed the female wasn't in loud chat with j-hope.

"She asked bang PD if she can excuse herself these three days, she said she needed all the time she can get to finish the project" j-hope said.

"Only if someone didn't ruin it, she would have been here" jimin mumbled but namjoon heard it clearly.

"Good thing she is the one who choreographs the dance or else she won't also have time to learn the dance" yoongi said "well Hobi, you are taking all the teaching today"

"Aish, let's get on with this already" j-hope going to the computer to get the music ready.

Taehyung noticed that namjoon's mood was terrible, so he decided to join him for a bit.

"Hey hyung, don't be so low, it will be fine" Taehyung said smiling at namjoon "just some days and it will be just fine"

"I know, I just feel bad for her" namjoon said.

"All of us, hey why don't you get her a present or something?" Taehyung said "oh, also I saw Jungkookie giving you a cold side so don't be made at him. He just wants to be on his noona's side, so he is just trying show he cares for her in a stupid way. You get what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do. Thanks for the helping Tae" namjoon said hugging him.

"Anytime hyung" Taehyung said smiling.

"Guys come on!" J-hope said "it is a complicated one da-"

"Guys I am he-he*yawn* re" Ella said looking very tired.

"Noona why did you come? Didn't you say you will work on the project?" Jimin said.

"I remembered that this choreography was complicated and I didn't want Hobi to get troubled with it" Ella said "I will just try to finish at least the half of the choreography then get back to work again"

"Oh well you start with the maknea line and I will take the rest" j-hope said "let's start"

"Noona, you look so tired. You sure you can teach us the choreography?" Jungkook said sitting next to Ella who sat on the floor.

"Yeah don't worry, kookie" Ella said making sure her shoes are tied well "let's get it"

Ella started with the moves, marking the moves, fixing the mistakes they do.

"Let's do it all again" Ella said turning to the computer and turned on the music.

"One, two, three and four" Ella counted the steps helping the members to get the steps on the beats.

"Woho!" Jimin said jumping "we finally got it!"

"Good job, Hobi-ah! I have to go continue with them, okay?" Ella said taking her backpack.

"Okay, take care on your way" j-hope said, side hugging her

"and remember to eat and at least have an hour of sleep, you didn't sleep since yesterday" yoongi said sipping some water.

"Have you finished anything in it?" Jimin asked.

"Just quarter of the carve, I hopefully will finish it at least before the due with an hour" Ella said with a pout "I got to go"

"Okay, take care again!" J-hope said waving at her.

"Okay" Ella said waving at the rest and went out.

"I am going to help noona tonight, I slept well yesterday, enough to stay with her" jungkook said taking the bottle of water from yoongi.

"Good, I will bring you some snacks and energy drinks on my way" Taehyung said.

"Great now shall we return to training?" J-hope said turning on the music.
___________________________________________

"Hey noona" jungkook said entering the roo with Taehyung carrying snacks and drinks.

"Hey kook" Ella said focusing on the painting the hair of the portrait.

"You switched the idea?" Jungkook said looking at the carve.

"Yeah, it will be faster as a portait than the scenery I wanted to make" Ella said "pass me the the pointed brush there"

Taehyung gave her the brush.

"I got you red-bull I know you won't be sleeping today too" jungkook said taking out the drink and put it near her.

"Thanks, can you make me a navy blue colour?" Ella asked dipping her brush in the dark brown paint.

"Sure" jungkook said taking the blue paint and the black paint and started working.

"How can I help, noona?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"You can clean these brushes" Ella said pointing at three brushes covered in different colours of paints.

"On it!" Taehyung said excitedly, he took the brushes and got out of the room and went to the bathroom.

"Hey Tae, is El still working?" Namjoon stopped Taehyung while he was going back to the room. "And how is she?"

"She is exhausted from working but she says that she will get all the rest after she gives it to the university, and yeah she is still working. Me and Jungkook are helping her" Taehyung said smiling ta his hyung. "Want to help?"

"I don't think I should that room again after what happened yesterday" namjoon said shaking his head slightly "is it due tomorrow?"

"No tomorrow is the last day on working on the project and she will give it after tomorrow and the graduation ceremony is in a week" Taehyung said "I have to go give these to noona"

"Okay go" namjoon said then Taehyung continued walking to the room.

"Here you go" Taehyung said giving Ella the brushes

"Thanks, what held you?" Ella said taking the brushes.

"Oh nothing, just namjoon hyung was asking how are you doing" Taehyung said shrugging.

"Okay, by the way how is he?" Ella asked, yes she was angry with him but that doesn't mean she doesn't care for him anymore. She still cares and loves him (as her brother of course).

"He is a bit miserable since neither you or kook are talking with him" Taehyung said "Jin hyung and yoongi hyung are always trying to convince him that you don't hate him and you just need time"

"Kookie why are you ignoring namjoon?" Ella asked looking at her younger member.

"He upsetted you, noona! And he ruined all your hard work" jungkook said in defence.

"Yeah but that is related to me not you, you can't just ignore your hyung like that, after all he is like your brother, you can't treat him like that. You go apologise for your behaviour and return to talk to him again" Ella said "you got it?"

"Yes, I am sorry" jungkook said with a pout "I will go talk to hyung"

"Good job" Ella said smiling at him, then he got out of the room to talk to namjoon.
___________________________________________

*Week later*

The tension between Ella and Namjoon was still there, Ella giving him a cold treatment and being nervous all week for her results.

"El, relax! You will do just fine!" Yoongi said looking at the female who was walking back and forth in the room.

"I am so nervous, yoongi! What if the project wasn't enough? I just did it in three days! I don't know if it is enough for getting a top grade" Ella said stressfully.

"You will, honestly the portrait was so amazing seriously!" Jimin said excitedly.

"I wan-"

"The results are here!!!!" Jungkook shouted looking at the computer screen interrupting Namjoon who was just going to talk.

"Okay okay, deal breaths it will be okay, what could go wrong?" Ella said trying to calm herself she sat on the chair of the desk, she looked at the members for a moment before opening the e-mail.

___________________________________________

University: Seoul Harvard university.
Student name: Ella Rose Raven
Age: 26
Major: Art, fashion and creativity.

Results...............................................................

History of art : A+
History of artists: A+
Art studies : A+
Creativity: A+
Fashion project: A+
Fashion history: A+

Finally..........

Hand work project:

Idea of work: 'a portait of a young dancer'

Result of idea: A
Hand work: A+
Choice of colours: A+

Finally Result of the hand work project: 99%

Congratulations for our student, on top of class with the highest score. Graduation date 14th of April.
___________________________________________

(The portrait)
___________________________________________

"Ahhhh!!!!" Jin screamed taking Ella in s bone crushing hug. "You are on top your class!!!!"

"Jin hyung, you are suffocating her" yoongi said pulling Ella from Jin. "I am so proud of you!!!"

"We have a Harvard top student in our group!" J-hope said excitedly hugging Ella.

"We are so proud of you noona" Jimin and Jungkook said joining the hug and soon Taehyung also joined the hug leaving Namjoon awkwardly standing.

"Well, chop chop! We have a serious conversation here" Jin said shooting the members away and leaving Ella and Namjoon to talk.

"Hey" namjoon said with a small smile and a tiny wave.

"Hi" Ella said awkwardly.

"Look, I know you probably hate me now. I am so sorry. Seriously, I never meant to ruin it, I was only taking a closer look. I know I always ruin things-"

"Hey hey hey, it is fine" Ella said smiling at him "you are little clumsy brother, I could never hate you. Come on Namjoonie we have known each other for 9 years now, seven years as a group and two year pre-debut, and we still have decades to be together. You know, I felt bad for not talking to you all week"

"I missed you" namjoon said hugging her "I am sorry again"

"I told you it is fine and in the end I got perfect grades" Ella said pulling away from the hug "and now i am hungry, so let go eat"

Ella went to open the door but found Jin and Jimin fell inside.

"We were just making sure that no-one dies" Jin said "you said you wanted to eat right? Let's go"

"Yeah, let's go" jimin said getting out of the room quickly.
___________________________________________

"Okay ARMY, so today we are going to Ella's graduation" Jungkook said "so we decided to show you, Ella noona while she is graduating so you could also be proud of her as we are"

What was her score?
Did she get a good grade?
Oh my bias is graduating from Harvard!!!!

"She got a good score, yeah. Well we are on our way to the university" Jimin said looking at the comments.

"ARMY do you like my hair?" Jin said taking the phone from Jungkook as they both and Jimin were sitting on the back couch together "I got scold by the company, but I don't regret it"

"Should we turn left or right?" Yoongi asked looking at Taehyung who was sitting next to him in the passenger's seat.

"Left" Taehyung said looking at the GPS on his phone.

"We are almost there, ARMY" jimin said cutely smiling. "Namjoon hyung is Ella noona there by now?"

"She has been there for three hours, they wanted the graduators to be there early to get ready" Namjoon answered.

"We arrived" J-hope said excitedly.

Yoongi parked the car or more like the van. And then they got out of it and went inside the university.

"Oh welcome, please have a seat" the principal said in the mic. "Today is the graduation of our students from Art and creativity major, we have more than forty students graduating, let's get started"

"Ella is there can you see her, ARMY" jungkook pointing at Ella who was sitting in middle of het classmates.

She looks so cute in the blue robes!!!
So proud of her!
Love her so much!!!!

"She seems shy" yoongi said smiling.

"Oh I am so proud of her!" Jin said dramatically.

"Jin hyung you are acting as if she is your daughter" jimin said chuckling.

"She is! I raised her!" Jin said.

"For our top class student and highest score in the whole major with 99%" the principal said "Mrs. Ella Rose Raven"

Ella stood up and went to the principal.

"Congratulations" the principal said giving her her certificate, Ella bowed 90° before taking the certificate.

"Go Ella!!!" J-hope cheered for Ella happily.

Ella stood up as the principal called for the other students, she kept waving at the members and them waving back and cheering for her.

"I have received and e-mail from a person, he said he wanted to say something, so i would like him to come out please" the principal said.

Namjoon suddenly stood up and went to the principal and stood in front of the mic.

"Hello, I am Kim Namjoon" Namjoon said then looked towards Ella "Ella, I want to apologize for risking your chances of even passing, I wanted you to know that the past week was hard for me, cause you know we are as close as siblings and I can't imagine my life without you in it, I hope we stay together as a group and as friends till death pulls us apart"

Ella ran up to him and hugged him, all the people who were there clapped for them.

"You didn't have to" Ella said smiling at him.

"I know but I wanted to" Namjoon said smiling back.
___________________________________________

Hope you loved the chapter, I had it on my mind for a long time. So I made it.

Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

I purple you 💜
Love you alllll

Rosepotter

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

980K 13.8K 200
Park Su-mi, BTS 8th member. A girl. Check. Talented. Check. Has 7 boys hopelessly in love with her. Check. Read this story to learn all about Su-mi...
280K 8.5K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
187K 7.9K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
796K 18K 162
𝐁𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 [ UNDERGOING HEAVY EDITING ] A short, young and talented girl by the stage name Baby, who happens to be apart of one of the biggest...