spiderman angst/sickfic onesh...

By emo_the_emu

Taking requests // slow-ish updates during normal US highschool semesters Tom Holland spiderman + MCU cente... More

touch starved (irondad)
concussion (irondad)
cold (May + Peter , Irondad)
threats (irondad but only a little)
it takes a little hurt. (irondad, depressed Peter)
secrets revealed (irondad)
panic (iron man)
flu (irondad)
infection (irondad)
food poisoning (irondad)
eating disorder (irondad angst)
flash's first aid kit
anxiety attack
nightmare (irondad)
villain virus (irondad)
dolphins and whales (irondad)
DC falls apart (Peter and friends)
can't scream (irondad)
"the room is spinning while I'm just trying to fill in all the gaps"
"I'll call your name but you won't call back"
"like crying out in empty rooms with no one there except the moon."
"I see the danger it's written there in your eyes" (big brother bucky)
the first day of sickmas: patrol gone wrong
the second day of sickmas: never skip Christmas!
the third day of sickmas: stomach bug
the fourth day of sickmas: cold
the fifth day of sickmas: seasonal depression
merry sickmas! autistic peter / meltdown
trans peter (irondad)
first death (irondad)
concussion 2 (irondad)
going through the motions (irondad)
overdose (avengers)
OCD (irondad)
nightmare become reality (irondad)
nightmare become reality 2 (irondad)
gymnastics AU
overdose alt ending (irondad)
Like before (MJ/Peter, Skip, Irondad)

Einstein (irondad)

2K 53 39
By emo_the_emu

(I'm back at it guys. This one isn't prompted from the list but it uhhhh. It's definitely angsty and tw for rape. Cuzzzzz Skip Wescott. Yeah 👎👎👎

Also heavily featuring Bruce banner and pepper Potts (marvel rly likes alliteration fr) being calmer than tony

Also this is like 3000+ words so happy birthday to all of you muah 🎂🥳)

The door to his room slammed shut.

Peter sat in horror and shock, naked on his bed.

He pulled on the first clothes he saw (sweatpants and a Tshirt) grabbed his spiderman mask, web slingers, and his phone as he snuck out his window and onto the fire escape.

Then he climbed to the top of his apartment building. The sky was pitch black, covered by rain and dark, dark storm clouds. Every once in a while the city would be relit by a flash of cloud lightning, or a bolt striking somewhere, sending grids of the town temporarily without power.

He could barely move his legs. His whole body was trembling so severely and his hip, his hip hurt so badly. Something was wrong. So wrong.

It hurt to move his leg at all.

Haphazardly, he pulled his mask over his face, already feeling the pouring, freezing rain drenching the clothes he was wearing. He locked on his webshooters and took off unsteadily towards the Avengers tower.

He didn't know what else to do. He didn't know where else to turn.

As he swung he thought over and over about what had happened.

Aunt May was pulled out of town for business, so, logically, she asked their neighbor to check in on Peter every once in a while, bring him something to eat once or twice a week, having discussed how busy he got with his internship and schoolwork. He had to keep up his good grades to get into MIT!

And everything with Skip Wescott was fine, good even. He was charismatic, great at making conversation. He always seemed kind and interested in what Peter was up to.

Which was great because Peter loved to ramble and most people found it annoying. So when Skip wanted to hear about every little detail of his day he gladly obliged and talked on and on without a second thought.

His Spidey sense didn't even go off at first. Not until the second day they'd spent together. Skip had cooked him something to eat after school, and made a wierd comment that send a jolt of that tingling hypervigilance through his body.

But just as soon as it was there it was gone. He found it strange, but didn't dwell on it. Skip was nice to be around, he even had a nickname for him inspired by his goody-two shoes nerd archetype he fell into at school: Einstein.

Then there was today. Skip was already in the apartment when he got home, immediately something felt different about his demeanor. His Spidey senses were bugging him.

It was constant, but not extreme. Like there was a pipe somewhere that needed to be fixed soon or it would be a bigger problem, but not immediately. For now it was fine. He made note to look around later and call their landlord whenever he found the problem, hoping to make less for May to worry about later.

But somehow he was encouraged into his room, supposedly showing something, an action figure or maybe a math problem he'd cleverly solved before the rest of the class, to Skip. But his Spidey senses roared into action as he heard the door click shut behind them, the man said something along the lines of, "c'mon Einstein, it'll be fun!"

Peter whipped his head around and was pushed onto the bed. His own bed.

He'd yelled for him to stop, but a mouth had connected to his and no matter how much he squirmed he couldn't escape somehow, even with his super strength. He was helpless. It rivaled how helpless he'd felt when he first started living with his aunt and uncle, or after his uncle Ben had died. It may have even been worse.

His enhanced senses only made the whole experience worse. Everything was felt ten times stronger than he'd ever imagined.

He hadn't really imagined this ever happening to him. He'd always thought his first time would probably be a little awkward, but still enjoyable. Especially with enhanced senses. He'd thought only briefly of it since he was bitten.

But this was terrible. Painful. And Peter wasn't gay. And Skip was so much bigger than him. Stronger than him. His bodyweight on top of him had been enough to pop his hip out of place and he didn't want to look down at the bruising he'd gotten from the experience.

He was close to the Avenger's tower when he went to shoot another web and nothing came out. He frantically pressed the button at his wrist, trying to milk out the rest of the formula somehow, but he was empty.

He half crashed into a building and climbed down to the ground, only a few blocks away from the Avengers tower.

He was soaked, shivering, and he could barely walk. Crossing the flooded roads was ten times harder when moving at all sent searing pain through his torso and stomach and made sparked the urge to vomit.

But eventually he made it. And he put his hand on the door to get inside and pulled.

And it was locked.
Of course it was fucking locked.
It was 11pm at night what was he thinking?
He sank to the ground, one hand still on the handle of the door, sucking in restrained breaths, trying not to cry.

He pulled off his mask, fully aware that there was no one around, and threw it on the ground angrily, hot tears flowing from his eyes and mixing in with the rain.

"Peter?" A voice called.

The boy quickly grabbed the mask as he whipped his head around.

"Who's there?" He snapped, trying to stop his tears, wiping his face. It didn't make a difference, the rain kept pouring.

"It's Friday. What are you doing outside the Avengers Tower? You know the enterence for casual Avenger usage isn't here. You tend to swing up top, why are you here?" The AI asked, her voice coming from a hidden speaker somewhere.

"Can you open the doors? I need a place to stay tonight." He answered dully.

"Sure. Place your hand on the scanner. Just a precaution." She said as a panel on the wall flipped and he placed his hand there for his fingerprints to be analyzed. He just wanted out of this stupid rain.

"Welcome, Peter." Friday said as the door clicked open.

Peter had never been in this enterence by himself before, but he'd been there often enough to know how to get upstairs from there.

He took a step. Then a limp. Then a strangled hop towards the elevator before he finally just collapsed and gave up.

"Peter? You appear to be injured. You've dislocated your hip and have significant bruising around your pelvis, lower back, and waist as well as tear-"

"Stop." Peter demanded weakly, "I know." His voice was trembling so severely. He was freezing, laying in a sopping wet puddle.

"Contacting Tony Stark." Friday voiced.

"Don't tell him about all my injuries. Don't tell him what happened." He whimpered.

"Okay." Friday responded, "don't worry Peter, help will be here soon."

After his conversation with the AI was over, he let himself lay on the floor, refusing to move. It was all too painful. He was too cold. He gave up and laid there crying in shock and pain.

--------

Tony woke up next to Pepper, love of his life, favorite person Pepper, to the sound of his AI, Friday.

He audibly groaned.

"Friday, shut up. We're in quiet hours right now, no alerts." He said quietly and irritably as Pepper also stirred next to him.

Friday ignored him and continued speaking, "Your presence is crucial at the Avenger's tower right now." She spoke.

"Everything okay?" Pepper asked sleepily, rolling over to face Tony, who was sitting up, "Why?" He asked Friday groggily.

A projected screen flickered to life and hovered in front of him, containing surveillance footage of Peter laying in a lump on the floor.

"Woah woah what? Vitals, now." Tony demanded, suddenly wide awake, sitting up straight and working on zooming in on the footage.

"Is that Peter?" Pepper asked, now also more awake.

"Yeah. It is. Friday vitals I need them faster. Hurry up." He said, getting out of bed as a flash of lightning beamed in through their bedroom window. Thunder rolled in afterwards.

Peter's vitals as well as a newly formulated injury chart popped up a moment later.

"Peter does not want me to, 'tell you' about his injuries, but he did not say I couldn't show you." Friday said.

There was a basic scan of a body, one you might see on a physical exam. A basic figure from the front and then the back. Color coded and labeled. were the areas of his injuries. Purple for bruises, green for dislocation, blue for other, all matching the locations they were on his actual body.

"Friday, define other." Tony demanded as he commanded his suit to him.

"Tearing. Forceful pulling or pushing apart of the skin." She answered, the location on the graph providing the rest of the information.

"How did he.." Tony thought out loud, trailing off.

Pepper figured it out first, "I'm coming with you." She said sternly.

"It's pouring rain-" he tried to argue.

"Tony, something awful has happened to him. Something horrible and terrible and I have a feeling you might need help." She explained carefully.

"What? He just got some wierd injury on patrol. I can handle it." Tony explained, looking at her strangely.

"Tony."

"The kid heals super fast, I'll get Banner on it soon and he'll be fine in no time."

"Tony, listen to me." She begged, placing a hand on the shoulder of his suit, "that's not what happened."

"How do you know?"

"He was raped." Pepper let out, her voice trembling, "just look at his injuries.. the locations of them. He's crying."

She watched the color drain from Tony's face as everything on the scans clicked together and made sense.

He suddenly grabbed onto her, flipped the cover of his mask on, and they flew off into the rain, arriving at the base of the tower in under two minutes.

"Friday, let us in." Tony demanded, flipping up his mask.

The hand scanner popped out.

"I really need to update this enterence." He said, sounding lightly annoyed, but mostly worried.

Once they were inside they found Peter laying on the floor, breathing harshly, trembling.

"Okay, Pete. You're gonna be okay." Tony said, setting a soaking wet pepper down and stepping out of the suit.

They both knelt down beside him.

"Can I touch you?" Pepper asked Peter. He groaned in disagreement, shaking his head.

"Friday, is Bruce in the building?" Tony asked, listening to Peter take in shaky breaths.

"Dr. Banner is in his sleeping quarters." Friday answered, "shall I call him down?"

"Yes, tell him to bring down a stretcher or something." Tony said, turning his attention back to Peter.

Pepper was helping him sit up.

"Peter what happened?" Tony asked, not wanting to believed what they'd inferred.

The boy just shook his head, ignoring the question, "I'm cold."

"We need to get you out of those wet clothes." Pepper noted.

"No." Peter replied shortly, he wasn't meeting either of their gazes.

Pepper spoke next. As softly as she could. As gently as she could muster without tears dripping from her already glossy eyes.

"Peter... Sweetheart, we know what happened. You've gotta let us help you." She coaxed.

"I told Friday not to tell you!" He cried out, piping up a little, looking at Mr. Stark with such a betrayed, nervous stare that the billionaire felt like he'd just stabbed the kid in the back, despite not doing anything at all.

Then, in the brief moment of silence the elevator doors slide open and Bruce Banner appeared with a stretcher.

"What happened?" Banner asked, running over, rolling the stretcher in front of him.

"Friday, show Banner the chart you showed me." Tony demanded.

"No. Friday, please." Peter begged, tears streaming down his face, "I'll just sleep if off just let me sleep it off." He cried.

"I'm conflicted." Friday said.

"Whatever happened, this seems a little too serious to sleep off, kid. Did you pop your hip out of place?" Bruce asked, kneeling down beside him calmly.

Peter nodded, swallowing harshly, still tasting whatever Skip had to eat before he shoved his tongue in his mouth. He half gagged at the thought, feeling his stomach jump to his throat for a moment.

Bruce furrowed his eyebrows, catching the way the boy's Adams apple bobbed differently than swallowing.

"You feel okay, bud?" Banner asked.

Peter just nodded silently, avoiding eye contact with everyone around him and staring at the ground. He was uncharacteristically quiet.

Bruce glanced to Pepper and Tony before calling out to Friday, "Peter, can you tell us what happened?"

Peter took a shaky breath, "just let Friday do it." He mumbled, placing his face in his hands as he said so.

"Friday, those charts?" Banner requested calmly.

A projection illuminated in front of them, showing the same charts, now with added information.

To the side of the graph there were additional bullet points with new information.

•Injuries likely due to rape.
•Tearing indicates the abuser was older and further that this was nonconsensual.

Then next to that, numbers flickered.

Body temperature: 96.9°F / 36.056°C / 309.20559°K
[ *Low! ]
estimated blood pressure: 129/85 mmHg
Last detected heart rate: 130 bpm

"Rape?" Banner asked calmly, knowing a big reaction would only drive a sensetive kid like Peter away from talking. Staying calm was the best way to keep Peter calm.

Peter finally nodded, confirming all their fears.

"Pete, who did it?" Tony asked, following that staying calm was gonna get them the most answers.

"Sk- Steven Wescott. Everyone in my complex calls him Skip." He said nervously, "May is out of town. He's just been helping me make dinners and stuff when I have a lot of homework. He's my neighbor. I didnt- I didn't even think my spider senses were going off because of him until he shut me in my room and-" his breath cought and he stopped himself suddenly.

"Okay. You're gonna be okay, bud." Tony comforted, "let's help you up onto the stretcher." He said, reaching towards Peter.

But he shrieked and flinched away, a hand flying in front of his face, his whole body still trembling in cold, "don't touch me. I don't want- I don't- I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand. We'll lower the stretcher so you can get on." Bruce said as he and Pepper collaborated in pushing it down.

Peter cringed harshly as he pulled himself onto the stretcher. He yelped as his hip popped further and sent pain everywhere. It pushed tears out of his eyes that he didn't give permission to leave.

"Just a little further, you've got it, underoos." Tony encouraged, not laying a hand on him as he pulled himself the rest of the way onto the stretcher.

"It hurts." He said once he got fully on, wriggling to try and get more comfortable, to take weight off his bottom half.

"We're gonna get you more comfortable soon. Promise." Bruce comforted as they all piled into the elevator.

"I'm sorry." Peter said, trying to swallow back tears, he felt so guilty and ashamed and scared. Why did he feel so scared?

"Why are you sorry?" Tony asked, "no reason to be."

"I don't know. I feel- I feel so scared, Mr. Stark. And I'm cold. My heart is going so fast." He said shakily, "everything hurts so much."

"We're gonna get you dried off and warmed up. And we're gonna make sure you're okay, alright? We're in this together. None of this is your fault." Tony said, unsure of how or if he was coming up with the right things to say.

He couldn't even imagine what Peter, his boy Peter, his favorite kid he'd ever known Peter, had gone through. His hip dislocated, severe bruising, tearing? He couldn't imagine the pain or the trauma this would leave him with.

He didn't deserve one bit of it.

"None of it feels real." Peter dropped as the elevator doors opened. He felt sick.

"We're on your side every step of the way, kiddo. I promise." Tony said, unnaturally comforting.

Pepper looked proud.

But then came time for him to get out of his freezing cold clothes. He couldn't do it by himself and he refused to be alone in a room with a guy right now. Even if it was Bruce or Tony who, logically, he knew would never do anything bad to him like Skip had.

But there was a pounding in his chest at the thought of being alone with anyone. Specifically a man older than him, that made him feel so nervous he could vomit.

"How about Pepper?" Tony suggested.

Peter glanced nervously at Pepper, his jaw clattering as he trembled. After a minute of contemplation he nodded wearily and she helped him to the bathroom to change and dry off.

Tony had gotten a change of clothes for Pepper and let her change already.

A couple minutes into the changing process, they heard Peter yell in panic from the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" Tony called. Bruce just looked over with concern.

"Theres- there's a lot of blood." Pepper answered, her voice muffled by the door.

"No no no no no I don't want anyone to look I don't want anyone to look I can't. I can't do this." Peter said, sobbing from in the bathroom.

"I think this might be out of my range of- qualifications. He needs to go to a hospital." Bruce answered, "I'm not sure the best method of fixing this. He needs a specialist, a trauma surgeon, and we need to get police involved now so that man can be arrested before he does this to any other poor kids." Bruce explained.

"I can numb him or use anesthetics to pop his hip back in place, but without knowing the severity of the injurjes he's experienced we don't know if it's safe to have it left to heal without some kind of treatment." Bruce explained. They could hear Peter sobbing as he tried to clean himself up with Pepper's help in the bathroom.

They could hear her soft words comforting him as they cleaned the blood from between his legs.

It hurt Tony's heart to hear the kid wailing in pain and guilt and shame from the bathroom.

"It's okay, Pete. The bleeding is already stopped, it looks like this is just leftover. Don't panic, it's all okay. We're getting you all cleaned up." Pepper said, talking to him more like he was a 10 year old rather than a high schooler.

But it was what Peter needed as well as confirmation for Bruce and Tony not to call an ambulance.

"Deep breaths, there you go. Look, you've got super healing. You're just fine. Deep breaths. Good job." Pepper consoled.

Both the men outside could hear Peter taking big breaths, occasionally disrupted by hiccups. But he was breathing normally.

He came out of the bathroom in Tony's clothes, his face red and swollen from his heavy panicked tears. He limped awkwardly to the bed and let Pepper help him up.

He was given an electric blanket and heavy pain meds that made him so loopy and high he didn't feel a thing when Dr. Banner popped his hip back into place.

While he was undergoing that, Tony and Pepper were talking in the corner.

"What are we going to do?" Pepper asked, her voice hushed as she stood close to her boyfriend.

"We've gotta call his aunt, then the police, then- I talked with banner, we've got to get him to a hospital and get him tested for STDs." Tony whispered back.

"God.. this poor kid. He- he had blood all over Tony, and semen. It was all, god it was terrible I can't imagine. He was- it seemed like he was treated like he wasn't even human. I can't imagine. I'm so angry with whoever did this to him." Pepper said, a gingery rage in her voice.

Tony could match that theory.

He was going to destroy this guy in court and get him in prison for life. He knew May and Peter couldn't afford a great lawyer on their own.

But man, he was about to pay all that it took to make sure that Skip Wescott could never hurt Peter, or another kid, ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.1K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...
951 65 15
hi there not good in these but ill try my best and yeah ill take requests there will be things including LGBTQ, angst probably, smut probably if requ...
82.9K 1.9K 27
A series of angst/whump oneshots with Peter Parker, includes Iron Dad, Peter/MJ, and more! ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: some prompts discuss death and/or sel...
13.6K 361 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...