HUMSAFAR MERE ❤️

By PayalGupta2001

continuation of HIS REPLACED BRIDE... ♥️ ON HIGH DEMANDS...🙈😁 More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 12

899 106 38
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts....
Anokhi hugs him... He too hugs her...

Shaurya- ab to khus ho na?

Anokhi- haa...

She realised herself hugging him... She parted away....

Anokhi- chaliye... Dinner ka time hogya...

Shaurya nods... And they go out...

They had their dinner.... shaurya leaves after the dinner.... Anokhi went to her room...

She lies on bed.... And scrolls through her insta I'd... Her eyes caught shaurya's request... She smiles at this.... And accepted the request...

She posted their wedding reception pics....  She smiles looking at the pics...

Anokhi- bahut galat soch rhi thi Mai....  Shaurya ne jhuth nahi kaha tha.... Vo sachme ek mauka Dena chahte hai hamare riste ko ...

She smiles thinking all this.. when she gets a comment from her one of the friends... And that makes her mood worse...

"Yaar anokhi.... Tune sadi kar li? Itni jaldi...? Q kar li? Aise achanak...? Aur hame bulaya v nahi... Aisi kya musibat aa pari thi Jo tu sadi kar li....? "

She sighs...

While other side shaurya was also reading that comment.. and that upsets him...

Anokhi goes to the comment section... And reply her...

Other side.. shaurya sees her reply.. and smiles or say chuckles at her reply...

Shaurya- seriously...? Aise kon krta hai...?

"Haa yaar... Ab kya batau.... Mai budhi ho rhi thi... Aur koi kaam v to nahi tha karne ko... To socha ki chalo sadi hi kar lete hai.... Atleast apne husband ka dimag hi kharab krungi.... Aur papaji mujhe Maldives nahi jane de rhe the... To maine kar li sadi.... "

Shaurya- sach me ye larki pagal hai....

Again the girl reply...

" Ohhh.. great.... To kab ja rhi hai Maldives apne husband ke sath...?"

" Let's see.... Jab bhi jaungi bata dungi..."

SHAURYA tap on the reply and types a comment.... And smiles...

While Anokhi looks at her mobile screen in shock....

" Holi ke bad ja rhe hai hamlog.... Mrs sabharwal.... You should not lie to your friends.... Bad manner.... "

"Waah... Anokhi.... Very good jiju... Kya ham iss trip ko honeymoon kah skte hai..?"

"Ofcourse.... Hamara honeymoon hi to hoga vo..."

Anokhi gulps reading all that... And only one thing cane to her mind... And she did that.... She selected all the comments and deleted all of that...

Anokhi- kaam karte karte lgta hai kuchh jyada hi dimag rest par chala gaya hai... Kuchh bhi bol rhe hai...

She got the msg in inbox from her friend...

Meera- so madam... Honeymoon and all.. haa....?

Anokhi- majak kar rhe the vo... Aisa kuchh nahi hai...

Meera- it's okay... Vaise bhi you both are married so honeymoon p jana is normal... And you can go there....

Anokhi- aree... Tu jaisa soch rhi hai vaisa kuchh nahi hai.... Av to hamari Sadi ko bas 20 din hi huye hai...

Meera- ohh... It wasn't a love marriage??

Anokhi- no...

Meera- arrange....?

Anokhi- nahi... Arrange v nahi...

Meera- wait... To fir??

Anokhi- it's kind of replacement...

Meera- what...? Tu replace ki ya vo kiya...?

Anokhi-Maine...

Meera- devaa... Itna confusion q hai..? Sahi se bata...

Anokhi- aree... Yaad hai na..? Shagun ki sadi hone vali thi..

Meera-haa...

Anokhi- haa... Par shagun kisi aur se pyar karti thi... To vo sadi k din bhag gyi... Fir mujhe ye sadi karni pari...

Meera- yaar... Tu to fas gayi....

Anokhi- actually nahi... Balki mai to khus hu.... Sab bahut achhe hai vaha... Mere in laws bhi....

Meera- aur tra husband??

Anokhi- vo bhi achhe hai... Matlb ham dono try kr rhe hai... Is sadi ko ek mauka de rhe hai....

Meera- ohh... Then it great... Ek baat bolu...?

Anokhi- haa... Bol...

Meera- did you guys make out??

Anokhi- what... Nooo..

Anokhi replied in shock... Her heart beats faster.....

Meera- then do it yaar... It will take very quick steps in your marriage... Mere personal experience se bata rhi... Meri sadi v arrange marriage hi thi ... Phle to hame lgta tha ki pata nahi kya hoga... Kais hoga ... But when we came close to each other... It works out well... And it's awesome....

Anokhi gulps reading her msg... She has never thought about that in any moment.... Yes she kissed him that day .. but that was to soothe him... But being able to make out after thinking... Shivers run down her spine...

Anokhi- hmm.. okay.... I will try.... But what if he doesn't??

Meera- chill... Uske 2 comments se mai bata sakti hu ki he also wants that... So don't worry...

Anokhi hums to this... And the chats ended...

She sleeps thinking about her suggestions....

Next day.....

Shaurya calls her.... She receives the call...

Anokhi- hello...

Shaurya- can we have our dinner outside...?

Anokhi- haa??

Shaurya- agar tum free ho to  kya aaj ham dinner bahar kare??

Anokhi- haa... Okay...

Call cuts.

Anokhi- aaj Achanak kaise???

Thinking all this... All day passed... In evening she got his msg stating that he will pick her up at 7....

It was 6:40... She was getting ready.... She was wearing a saree... Rama helped her in wearing... Rama smiles at her daughter when she informed her that she is going out for dinner... And then get shocked when she asked her to help in draping the saree... But then smiles happily...

And now Rama was helping her in draping the saree... She was doing her waist plates... When Ramesh calls Rama for his medicine... Rama told anokhi to wait for 10 minutes and she will be back... Anokhi nods.... And Rama left from there... Anokhi sighs.. she took the pleats in her hand... And tried to fix.. but in vain...

It was 6:50.. but Rama has not come back... So Anokhi calls for her...

Anokhi- mammaa... Jaldi aajao... Late ho rha hai....

Rama- aarhi hu beta... Medicine mil ni rhi hai.. tu tab tak hair bana.. mai ati hu 5 minutes m...

Rama tels her from her room.. anokhi sighs... At the same time anokhi gets a call from Shaurya....

Anokhi- ab kya karu....?

She picks the call...

Shaurya- ready??

Anokhi-nahii... Bas 5 minutes... Aarhi hu mai...

And cuts the call...

Shaurya looks at his phone confused... He gets out of the car.. and goes inside the house.... No one was in the hall... He hears Rama and Ramesh talking...

Rama- jab mai medicine yaha is drawer me rakh deti hu.. to aap idhar udhar q rakh dete hai??

Ramesh-aree.. mai savere jaldi m tha.. to kha kar idhar hi kahi rakh diya.. ab mujhe yaad nahi aarha hai...

Shaurya goes towards the Anokhi room... He entres the room and chuckles as she was trying to fix the pleats...

Anokhi heard him... She looks at the door... And sighs pouting...

Anokhi- sorry... Mai late karwa di...

She says indicating towards her saree...

He goes to her and takes the saree in his hands . And started to make pleates.... After arranging the pleats... He bends down to tuck the pleats....

Anokhi looks at him... And something clicks her mind...

Anokhi- aapne tanvi ke liye saree pahnana sikhi thi.... ??

Shaurya looks at her in shock... The pleats fall down from his grip....

TBC.....

Itta wait karwaya... Isiliye tahe dil se mafi... I hope u will like this part....

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

RISHTA By Manvi

Fanfiction

8K 411 30
Arjun and Ananya two individuals who hate each other the most gets married and Ananya discovers that Arjun have a child on her wedding night..what...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
265K 8.9K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
7.6K 319 23
Deep down my heart knows he is the one He is the peace of my soul , he is the one I can ever ask for , it's so stupid of me to ignore the feelings o...