Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clea...

By lapushwolves

Aimee, a young girl who loved photography, arrived in La Push where she met her true love and was imprinted b... More

Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 1
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 2
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 3
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 4
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 5
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 6
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 7
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 8
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 9
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 10
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 11
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 12
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 13
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 14
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 16
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 17
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 18
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 19
Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 20

Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 15

14.2K 271 121
By lapushwolves

Aimee's POV

I left Wolfie and decided to walk home, wondering if I should tell the pack about me leaving.

Leaving Seth...

I grimaced, not wanting to realize this truth.

Seth imprinted on me, but so far, he has never asked me out or anything like that...Plus, I haven't had enough of his kisses...

I shook my head and kept walking.

All of a sudden, something touched my shoulder. I quickly turned around, ready to kick to protect myself.

"Calm down. Aimee, it's only me."

I paused and blushed, "Oh, right. Hi Kevin."

He chuckled, "So...how are you going?"

"I am fine...I guess." I mumbled, he glanced at me and looked away. "Well, what's bothering you?" I kept my head down, "Me...Not being here..."

Kevin froze a little and turned to me, grabbing my shoulders firmly. "What did you just said?"

I whined, "...Not-thing?" Almost like a question. He stared at me and gave me a gentle shake. "Good try, Aimee. Tell me." I closed my eyes and muttered, "I...might...be going to back because of my mum." 

Kevin let go of my shoulder and watched me for a long time after I explained everything. I stared back, wondering if I should break the silence.

"I...don't like your mum." He grumbled and crossed his arms.

I sighed and crossed my arms as well, "It's not like I do." Kevin stared at me again. "What's your Mum's name?"

"Shirley Mil...Baker..." I replied, correcting myself.

She is now Mrs Baker...not Miller...

Kevin froze for the second time today, "Shirley...Baker..." He repeated weakly. I nodded, noticing his strange behaviour.

There was another long silence.

"A-Aimee...what if I tell you my last name is...Baker...and that my Dad...just married with another woman named Shirley." He whispered, almost inaudible.

I stared at him in horror.

"...You...what?"

And, with that I sped away to Seth's house.

Jacob's POV

Mrs Baker apparently wants her child that she abandoned for 15 years to come back to her.

I growled and pulled my hair in frustration. I don't want Aimee to leave. I like being with her...

A little bit too much...

I stood up, mentally scolding myself to shut up. I don't like being with her that much...

Not...

"Ah! Shut up, would you?" I yelled, really wishing I could bury these thoughts again.

But...you know you want to ask Sam...That question has always been there...And now, Aimee might be leaving...You can't let her go without understanding what you want...

Scowling, I knew that I am right...Maybe it is time to ask that question...The question that I shouldn't ask...

...If it's ever possible to be imprinted twice?...

Aimee's POV

I ran quickly as I tried to gather up my thoughts.

Baker....Kevin...Mum...Baker....Kevin...Shirley...Baker

Kevin's s-step mum is my m-mum...

That's a terrible truth that I was not willing to face. I can't think properly right now. I...I...don't want to follow her. I don't know what to do. I felt so helpless.

Before I knew, I broke down and started to cry. Kneeing on the dirt, I collapsed and cried my heart out, wishing someone would come and cuddled me with their arms.

I desire to be cared for...to be protected...and to be...loved.

Seth's POV

Where's Aimee?

I was wandering around the house when Jacob came crashing through the door.

"Where's Sam?" He busted out.

I continued walking around, not really paying attention to him. "I don't know."

Jake rushed out the door again. I sighed, decided to go look for Aimee. For some strange reasons, I just don't feel right, feeling very uncomfortable.

I strolled down the road, not exactly sure of where to go.

Suddenly, I saw someone with long black hair crouching on the dirt.

Aimee...

I rushed up to her.

I can recognise that hair anywhere.

"A-Aimee..." I whispered, kneeling down next to her. She looked up and threw herself into my arms. I gripped onto her protectively. "Aimee..." I crooned softly, rocking her gently in my arms.

She started to sob and buried her head in my chest. "Aimee...What's wrong?" I asked quietly, rubbing her arms lightly. Aimee stared at me with her teary brown eyes. "S-Seth...I don't w-want to leave..."

I stopped and stared at her in shock, "You...What?" Aimee kept her head down, "I...My Mum wants me back..." she muttered. I hugged her tightly, "Don't worry. Aimee, I am not going to let my imprint go." Aimee looked up and gave me a small smile. I wiped her tears away gently with my hand.

I stood up and carried Aimee in my arms. Aimee wrapped her arms around my neck. I grinned and Aimee chuckled slightly. I started to walk but then I paused. Aimee stared at me, confused.

"Aimee?" I questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Can-can I...k-kiss you?" I asked and tried to hide my blush. Aimee stared at me and my heart sunk a little. "I mean I understand...if you don-"

I was cut off by Aimee's warm yet gentle lips. I smiled into our kiss. She pulled away, smiling. "Happy?" I grinned, "Very much so."

I felt Aimee tightened her hands around my neck and I pecked her on the cheek again. "One more question."

She glanced at me, eyes red from the crying earlier on.

"Aimee, Will you be my...girlfriend?" I asked, letting out a relief sigh as I got it out.

YES! I did it. I asked her out!!

Aimee loosened her hands and I watched her worriedly. She blinked a few times and pecked my cheek, beaming.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, dazed by her kisses today.

"Um...maybe...What do you think?" She whispered.

I hugged her tighter, "I think it's a yes."

She smiled and nodded. "I think so too."

Kevin's POV

I stared after Aimee as she broke away from me, running. I was left standing there, shock. Not knowing what to do at all.

Does that means she...will be my...step-sister?

...I...can't, not with my step-sister...Technically we aren't related at all but that just feels wrong too...

I sat on the dirt, wondering about this for awhile.

Finally, I decided what I will do.

I am leaving...

Right Now...

I stood up and glanced at the road that leads to Seth and Aimee's house, knowing that I might not ever see Aimee again.

Because I know that Seth won't let Aimee go that easily.

A small smile formed on my face and walked away.

From the place that I almost think I found my love...

Almost...

Aimee's POV

Seth held my hands until we reached the steps; he pushed open the door and led me inside, grasping tightly on my hand. I couldn't help but smiled to myself.

If I have to go now...I wouldn't know what to do...

I glanced at Seth worryingly, wondering what I could do to stay. Seth turned to look at me, took one look of my face and gave me a small squeeze on the hand. I gave him a weak smile.

"It's okay. Aimee, I promise I will always be here." Seth whispered into my ear. I stood still, trying to even my breath.

"Mum...No..." The 3 years old Aimee whined, clutching onto her mum's dress while continuously wiping her eyes.

"Aimee!" The elegant-looking woman scolded, "Let go now. I will come back soon." She pushed the young girl away gently.

Tears were forming in the child's eyes and soon they were spilling out down the girl's little face.

"M-Mum...please." She sobbed, grabbing desperately onto any belonging of the cold-hearted woman.

"Be a good girl now, Aimee. I promise you I will come back."

An empty promise...

"AIMEE!"

I blinked and shot my eyes open while Seth was still shaking slightly. Worry and concern drifted through Seth's eyes; he sighed and lifted me onto a sofa.

"Aimee, what's wrong? You blanked out for a few minutes, scared me half to death." He murmured, hugging me securely close to his bare chest. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso, listening to his calming heartbeat.

"Sorry...I...yeah..." I mumbled into his chest, hiding my face with my hair.

He gave me small shake, "Tell me what's worrying you, Aimee."

I exhaled and spilled out the whole story as he listened silently, rubbing my arms when I get too emotional.

"Turns out to be an empty promise." I mumbled, gripping onto Seth's hand. He released my grip slowly and brought my hand onto his face.

"Aimee. Look at me in the eyes." He whispered soothingly.

I looked up; he was staring back intensely with love and care. I was overwhelmed and a tear escaped my eyes.

He wiped it away with his thumb, still holding his gaze.

"Aimee, I am here now and no one is ever going to take you away from me. I am going to fight back with everything I got. I will never leave you. Forget the past, Aimee." He whispered, "I am your present...and your future...if you want..."

I smiled faintly and nodded. He grinned, holding me tightly around the waist.

"Remember this, Aimee. I will never leave you. Never." He placed his soft lips on mine for a second. It was a kiss filled with love and passionate.

"And that is not an empty promise, Aimee."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 17
The Imprint is a connection. A connection so strong that it is so much more than just infatuation. Almost always, the imprint becomes romantic, not r...
1.4K 27 24
"What are you hiding, Jacob?" "Emily's pregnant," he blurted. "He told me not to tell you but I thought you deserved to know..." She was pregnant. Sh...
2.6K 94 5
Imprinting on an unconscious girl in the woods with handprints around her throat and rope burns seared into her ankles wasn't exactly how Seth expect...
44.5K 976 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...