๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„

By naiithewriterr

๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop... More

0. ! disclaimers ยก
1. Introduction
2. Friends?
3. Plotting Under The Influence
4. Seeing Him
5. Meeting Him
6. Rekindling
7. Moving In Day
8. Growing Closer
9. Seeing Her In A Different Light
10. Growth Is Important
11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies
12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself
13. Blind To Those Who Don't Want To see
14. Understanding
15. Inevitable
16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be
17. Me Chase You? Yes.
18. Relationships Are Overrated
19. Official To The Eyes Of The Wicked
20. Over You & Over This
21. Trouble In Paradise
23. The Day Of The Trip
24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes
25. Childish Antics & Childish Games
26. Foreign To A Popular City
27. Chivarly Isn't Dead
28. Christening The Bed
29. Homebodies?
30. "Extra" Curricular Activities
31. Fun Is An Understatement
32. A Hot Mess
33. Entering A New Era
34. Unnecessary Problems
35. Confirmed Legality
36. Fashion Icons
37. Confused Individuals
38. Life.. Is Something
39. Cater 2 You
40. Chill Nights
41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf
42. Love Is In The Air, I think.
43. Do I Love You?
44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara
45. To New Beginnings
46. Crazy In Love
47. Soul Ties
48. Her Keeper
49. Best Part
50. Comfort
51. Patience Is Not Always Key
52. Mind Games
53. The Pool Party
54. Dumb Decisions
55. Risky
56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind
57. I Can Never Do You Wrong
58. My Everything
59. We So Proud Of Him
60. Their Story
61. Is This How It Ends?

22. The Five Stages Of Grief

10.4K 277 32
By naiithewriterr

ELYSIA TROUBLE SOLOMN,
eh-li-si-ah

"I think-" I started off and quickly corrected myself "no. I most definitely just broke Ryan's heart that was my first time ever rejecting someone in person I feel so evil" I vented and he stood there and listened even if I sounded dumb as hell.

Bir leaned down and pecked me on my lips "she gon be aight and you gon be aight, she acting like she don't understand but she do. Stop stressing over some lil like she ain't grown" he said tryna reassure and comfort me but Imma give him his props.

Cause I know he don't do this on a regular and he tried so I'm more than grateful for that "thank you" I muttered finally getting rid of my frown I was still a lil sad but I was gonna be fine Bir brought his hand down to my ass and smacked it.

I mugged him and walked away with a lil smile on my face when he could no longer see my facial expression cause he don't be smacking me hard as shit no more so I lowkey be liking when he be doing it.

"I knew that was gon make yo ass smile" he said as he caught up with me and hugged me from behind.

"Come on I been waiting on you so I could go shopping" I looked over at Maya and saw her with Dre then saw Ryan talking to some girl but she swore up and down that we were destined to be together I pulled him into some random store that looked good from all the clothes they were displaying.

I scanned through some tops and some bottoms tryna to find a cute set I was struggling to find a bottoms that actually had my size I found a black cropped top with a slit in the middle of the chest area with a black mini skirt.

And then one that wasn't cropped and with shorts instead I pulled open Bir's arms and put the clothes on his arms, this is exactly what I needed him for.

I then found a teddy bear two piece set in a cream colour and picked up another in brown and pink, putting those on Bir's arms and kept looking around.

As I kept searching I found the lingerie section and I decided to play around with him since I was in that playful mood picking up a red bralette.

I walked towards the fitting room and turned back to face Amir "gimme a minute" he nodded his head and waited for me outside the fitting room.

I took of my oversized tee and put the bralette on in a way where it could get caught on my braids when it finally happened I moved my braids to the side "Amir! Can you come help me please?"

He walked in the fitting room and rolled his eyes I pretended as if I was struggling and couldn't reach the clip "how yo ass manage this?" He furrowed his eyebrows and kept his concentration on the problem in front of him.

I used the excuse I came up with just a few moments ago with him just humming in response "you think this colour look good on me?" I curiously asked as I stared at him through the mirror watching his face slightly change when something didn't go his way.

He looked at me then glanced at my body through the mirror "you be wearing these on a regular?" He asked once again ignoring what I initially asked.

"Yeah" I lied. The lingerie material be so itchy, the panties be fine though.

He didn't question me on anything just kept his eyes and head down on my tangled hair.

He unhooked my hair from my bralette, having the bralette go loose and show a snippet of my boobs as I didn't hold the front of the fabric to keep it from slipping.

He brought his hand up to my neck and titled my head to the side, he brought his lips to my neck and started to kiss all on it.

He moved around and everywhere he touched he sucked or kissed my knees kinda buckled from my loosing my train of thought the only thing keeping me from tumbling over was his hand on my neck.

He used his free hand to play with my now harden nipple as I bit the life out of my bottom lip just in case a loud moan happen to slip out, instinctively I arched my back and slowly moved hips along his clothed front, my panties were soaked and flooded during this time.

Bir let go off my neck and turned me around and kissed alongside my jawline then to my lips, it was a short and quick kiss he pulled away and pecked me on my forehead "don't start some you can't finish mama" his voice sounded husky as the vibrations of his deep voice left me hypnotised.

He pulled his sweatpants down and then left the fitting room leaving me in here thinking about how I thought he was gonna be left horny and miserable but the plan completely backfired on me.

Overall the plan failed successfully.
––

I was beginning to grow bored with shopping all around the mall and walking into nearly every single one that caught my attention.

I ended up stumbling into Maya so it's just been us running shopping until either one of us got hungry or bored and in my case it was both.

"Maya you tryna go eat? I'm starving" I whined and rubbed my empty stomach and began to search for the food court cause even if she says no I'm still going.

"Ugh yes please" she exhaled and fixed the bags in her hand, we both walked down to the food court struggling as we did so cause our bags were way too heavy, I've been wanting some pizza so that's where I took myself.

We stood in the line and I looked over to the menu of the different pizzas they got "Elysia?" Maya called out.

"Yea?" I responded as I closer to the counter.

"I'm gonna go find a seat cause these bags are way too heavy" nodding my head she stepped out of the line and walked towards a table in the rear end of the food court.

"Next!" A worker yelled out picking up my bags I put them on the floor, card already in hand.

"Hi can I get meal number six?"

"Small, medium or large?"

"Medium" I replied even though I should've realistically gotten a large cause I get hungry so quickly.

"And with what drink?" They asked still tapping on the screen in front of them.

"Orange Fanta".

"Your total is $11.94 cents" nodding my head I typed in my card pin, once the transaction was complete they handed me my receipt and I tucked it into a random shopping bag I thanked them and picked my shopping bags to walk towards the table Mya was at.

I sat down and rested my head on my arms "I just texted Dre to tell them to come to the food court" I nodded my head and she got up to go order her food wherever.

I sat there on my phone tired but also alert as anyone could just come and steal our bags "why ain't nobody order me food?" CJ complained and sat down on a seat two down from me.

Reece sat on one side of me and Bir sat on the other side, Ryan sat next to CJ, and Dre sat in front of Ryan as Maya had put a bag on her seat to show that it was occupied and that was in front of me, and then Ty sat in front of Bir.

Ty leaned forward and held out his hand in front of me putting my phone down we did our lil handshake that we made the day I picked him up from that park, "you gonna buy some to eat?" I asked him and nodded his head.

"Ion know what I want" he shrugged and looked around the food court.

"Mm" I hummed and stood up to go over to where I ordered my food as soon as I got there someone yelled out my number walking over to them I thanked them and picked up my pizza box.

Putting my straw between my fingers I used my free hand to pick up my drink and carefully walked over to where they were sitting being cautious not to trip, successfully making it over to them I put my food and bev on the table before I sat down.

I made sure to take hand gel with my today, I opened my lil purse and squeezed a lil onto my hands and rubbed it in real good so my pizza wouldn't taste like the gel, I left it out on the table just incase anyone needed it.

I opened the pizza box the steam attacking my face in the process, on my pizza I had spicy beef, mushrooms, sweet corn and cut up jalapeños.

"That's it I'm getting pizza" CJ said and got up.

"Yeah shit me too" Dre and Ty said in sync and both looked at each other in sync and making the same facial expression in sync.

"Nigga stop copying me" they said in unison once again, "nigga you copying me!" They yelled mugging the hell out of each other and I began to get frustrated cause I wanna eat this pizza in peace.

"Just go get your food" I muttered interrupting their lil twinem moment, they both smacked their lips before they walked away.
––

We had finally left the shopping mall, everyone went their separate ways and I had Mir pestering me every second telling me to go to his crib but there ain't shit for me at his crib the only reason why I went to his crib the first time is cause the nigga was holding my phone hostage.

And now that I have my phone I don't see myself going back to his crib unless something important is happening cause I hate being in other people's spaces but their always so comfortable being in mine.

Pulling up to my driveway I saw Bir's car parked up across the other street and what I'm tryna figure is how he got here before me and we left at the same time, I got out my car and took everything with me.

I opened the front door to my house and used a slipper to hold the door open as I needed to take these bags inside I unlocked the trunk and put each handle on my wrist I walked towards my door and dropped the bags down on the floor.

As I walked back outside I saw Bir leave his car and walk up to me "took your sweet time" I grumbled and closed the trunk.

He rolled his eyes at my attitude and put his arm around my shoulders "I ain't realise yo slow ass made it, I was on my phone" he kissed me on my cheek and when he realised I was still grumpy he stopped us just before we walked in the house.

"Fuck yo ass still grumpy for?" He made me face him and brought my head cause I wasn't looking at him.

"Don't worry bout it" I sighed and tapped his chest to show him that it's all good, when in reality it ain't all good like this nigga really left me horny and miserable but I don't wanna go there with him just yet.

Cause something that I realised is that most relationships especially young people's relationships don't be lasting too long cause they be having sex way too early so there don't be anything for them to be looking forward to when the time comes.

"What happened Tee?" He continued to ask and I just dropped my head.

"Not shit" I mumbled under my breath and then remembered about the Moncler jacket that I left in the back seat of my car looking at him I debated whether I wanted to give him the jacket.

Groaning I pulled him into the living room "close your eyes and don't open them" he nodded his head and crossed his arms before he slouched on the couch with his long ass legs. Speed walking back to the car I unlocked the back door and gently took the jacket out.

Quickly closing and locking the door I sped walked back to the living room "make sure your eyes are closed" I peeked into the room to see if they were closed and they were walking into the room I placed the jacket on his lap.

"I can open my eyes?"

"Yeah" I watched as he slowly opened his eyes, his eyes were on me before he looked down to see what it was, he picked up the jacket and carefully examined it.

I have no idea what he's looking for.. I think he was a lil startled.

He got up and took two mini strides cause that's all his long legs needed and kissed the absolute day lights out of me, I wasn't expecting it in the slightest so my mouth and brain was lagging for a hot second.

He pulled away and sent two pecks to my lips "so I gotta buy you more shit for you to be kissing me like that?" I said in between tryna catch my breath.

Lightly chuckling he brought my face closer to his "thank you I appreciate it" he kissed me one last time and stepped away to pick up the jacket "Imma get you one to match" he unzipped the jacket and put it on and he looked so fine.

He shook his hair a lil bit and put the hood down "you look good" I complimented and watched him like a mother watching their kid open up their gifts on a christmas morning shit had me smiling so wide "I'm glad you like it".

"Lemme bless you with this dick" he offered and pulled me towards him resting his hands on my hands.

"You got it son" I chuckled and walked away from him to go change my clothes and lie in my bed my legs were feeling stiff and I had a blooming headache.

"You think I'm playing?"

Looking back him he had the jacket in his hands as he followed me up to my room "I know you not and that's exactly why I'm going to lay down" he caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me as we entered my room.

"You tryna come with me to NewYork in May?" I wondered aloud.

"Anything for you lil bit" he said as he moved to pet me on my head.

Slapping his hand away I picked up some fresh clothes from my dresser "we only going there for a few days Ion know if I could stay there for longer".

"Aight mama" he replied and took off his hoodie just as I walked into the bathroom.

— ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 85.7K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
141K 5.5K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
321K 10.9K 52
#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
20.3K 529 45
Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote, and be active