After The Failure Of Cannon F...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Bite the cat's ear (咬猫耳朵) Status: 79 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: The task of the attack s... More

1: Pretending to be alpha slag Gong but pregnant
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33: World 1 Extras
34
35: Pretending to be a paranoid attack but with a group of real paranoids
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62: World 2 Extras
63
64
65: Pretending to be cold but a married widow
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99: Extras: Other Systems × Shen Wenyao
100
101
102
103
104: The Only Bug Mother In The Entire Galaxy

37

612 14 0
By LiannQ

When Shen Wanyao saw the protagonist suffer, and picked up the corner of his clothes stained with water to wipe his body, and smelled it, his whole body was stunned like a lightning strike, and his face turned pale.

He thought that the protagonist would not take it seriously when he found the water mark, and would just wait for it to dry naturally. After all, it is normal for clothes to get wet in the bathroom.

When Shen Wanyao wiped her body, she squatted on the ground and focused on her thighs.

Now the protagonist smells the water mark... as if smelling his leg.

Why is this so?

Shen Wanyao's face was so red, her eyes were stained with water mist, her thin white fingers clutched the curtains, trembling uncontrollably, her calves were tense.

As if he was the one who had done something shameful.

The protagonist Shou didn't just put it down after smelling it, the corner of the bathrobe was held up by his fingers and covered the tip of his nose, it was more like deliberately inhaling than smelling.

After a long time, the protagonist Shou finally put down his bathrobe.

Shen Wanyao was nervous, her eyelashes trembled, and her eyes carefully looked back at the protagonist.

He hoped that the protagonist would not notice the water marks on the bathrobe.

Fortunately, the protagonist didn't react much, with a cold expression and dark blue eyes, he picked up the bathrobe and left the bathroom.

Shen Wanyao breathed a sigh of relief.

The system urged: [Little host, it's time to leave. 】

Shen Wanyao reacted: "Mmm... good!"

He opened the window awkwardly, flustered, and left in a hurry.

*

It was less than a minute after Shen Wanyao left.

The man returns to the bathroom.

He walked to a corner, raised his hand, and opened the curtain. ——That's where the little human was just now.

There was a puddle of water on the floor, the water dripped from Shen Wanyao's undried body, it was crystal clear and mixed with a fragrance.

The man knelt down on one knee, stretched out his hand, and dipped his slender fingertips into the water on the ground.

His silver hair was loose, and his ear fins were pulled back tightly, revealing an abnormal red. The sea blue pupils turned into vertical pupils unique to beasts, and a layer of fish scales appeared on the cold white neck.

This male mermaid entered the first estrus after smelling the water that Shen Wanyao had just brushed against his body.

***

Shen Wanyao's savings in this world can't afford a car, so she can only walk home.

Outside the villa, there is a long coastline with no end in sight.

It was late at night, the moonlight was shining brightly, and the waves, which were reflected bright white, slapped the beach one after another, and the sound of the tide broke the silence.

He walked along the beach for a long time, and asked the system, "Everyone, when will I get home?"

System: [You haven't left the protagonist's house yet. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

System: [The protagonist Shou is a mermaid who wants to swim and has a large private sea area. 】

Shen Wanyao lamented that he was worthy of being the protagonist, and was completely different from him, a cannon fodder who couldn't even afford to rent a normal house.

Since it would be a long time before he left the sea, Shen Wanyao simply wanted to catch some small fish, shrimps and other seafood on the beach.

There is a public pot in the public kitchen of the low-rent house, and he can buy some cheap rice and stew seafood porridge with small fish and shrimp.

Although he doesn't know how to stew seafood porridge, let's grab the ingredients first.

Shen Wanyao squatted on the beach, bent over, tossing and tossing for a long time, and found that she didn't even know how to grasp the ingredients.

His hands are too smooth, fish and shrimp will always slip through his fingers.

Shen Wanyao gave up, and was about to stand up, but saw——a silver inhuman sharp claw, as big as his two hands, full of danger, grabbed his wrist.

He didn't react, his face turned pale, his pupils shrank, and he was dragged into the water.

Shen Wanyao: "???"

The sea is very deep, the moonlight cannot penetrate, and the light is dim, so you can't see anything.

He couldn't swim, and thought he was going to drown, but found that he could breathe underwater.

It could be that this non-human being somehow, got him the oxygen.

Shen Wanyao slowly came back to his senses, and called out, "Tongtong, what's going on...?"

System: [It seems that there is a marine non-human creature that dragged you into the water. The light is too dim, and I can't see which race the non-human creature belongs to. 】

Shen Wanyao focused his eyes and vaguely saw the creature that attacked him.

He couldn't see its upper body, but its lower body was a two-meter-long giant fish tail. Compared to fish, its tail was more like an eel or a snake.

At this moment, its tail was wrapping around Shen Wanyao's body.

Shen Wanyao's hips were narrow, and the shorts were a little loose. Being entangled in such a way by the fish's tail, the shorts slid to the knees, and the water rushed down, slipped down instantly, and disappeared into the deep sea.

Realizing the danger, the system screamed: [Pants! Host, your underpants are flying! 】

Shen Wanyao didn't wait for this non-human creature to help him find his pants, but wrapped his tail tightly around him.

His hands hammered the tail at his waist, and his delicate hands were incompatible with the hard, aggressive fish scales, like cotton against a hard rock.

He struggled for a while, and found that this non-human creature, other than wrapping its tail around him, did not make the next move, let alone hurt him.

Suddenly, the muscles of the tail against Shen Wanyao tensed, and a strange, strong fishy smell filled the sea water.

As the fishy smell diffused, the breathing of non-human creatures became heavy, mixed with unknown excitement.

****

After an unknown amount of time, Shen Wanyao woke up and found that she was not in the sea, but in a small car.

He was lying in the back seat of the car with a blanket over him.

"..." Shen Wanyao sat up, and found that all her clothes had been changed, replaced with washed, dry, and new clothes that fit well, and the price was definitely not low in terms of fabric.

Shen Wanyao looked at the driver who was driving.

The driver was an orc female with a pair of fluffy animal ears, and the tips of the ears vibrated slightly with the bumps of the wheels.

Shen Wanyao asked cautiously, "Sister, did you save me?"

The driver immediately explained: "No, it was a kind gentleman who saved you. I am his driver and I am responsible for taking you home..."

Shen Wanyao was stunned, not expecting someone to save him.

He had expected to wake up on the beach, dirty, wet and without pants.

Shen Wanyao: "Sister, who is that kind gentleman, can you tell me his name, I want to thank him."

"Well, but I don't have much money. If you don't mind, I can help him with some work..."

The driver froze, as if he had been warned severely, and his voice faltered: "Hold, I'm sorry. I can't reveal his identity."

Shen Wanyao asked several times, but the other party was still unwilling to answer.

He didn't ask any more questions, just sat quietly in the car.

Shen Wanyao suddenly smelled a strange smell, and found that it wasn't coming from inside the car, but from him.

This smell is not unpleasant, like too strong sea salt smell, a bit fishy.

He remembered that he had also smelled this smell in the bottom of the sea, obviously it came from that non-human creature.

Even though it wasn't a bad smell, Shen Wanyao still hated it very much. He quickly tore a few tissues and wiped his clothes, but they couldn't get rid of the smell.

His body, which he had worked so hard to wipe in the protagonist's bathroom, was wiped in vain again.

After Shen Wanyao was sent back to the low-rent housing by the driver, she changed her clothes and the smell finally dissipated.

Lying on the bed, he asked the system: "All, why did that non-human creature attack me?"

System: [It was just an accident, maybe it was hungry, saw that you looked delicious in white and tender, and dragged you into the water, and then found that you were not very tasty, and threw you back to the shore. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

System: [It was really an accident. 】

[In the last world, when you just came here, you were treated like a passerby. At that time, I also comforted you that it was an accident, don't worry about it, but you became pregnant, which affected the whole plot line. 】

[So, this time, I can see from your body data that your body has not been invaded by any males. As long as you can keep going, you will definitely be able to attack this time. 】

Shen Wanyao's memory has been blurred by the system. He vaguely remembers that he was in the last world, as if he gave birth to a baby.

Shen Wanyao was a little sleepy and lay on the narrow single bed.

He felt that the single bed provided by the low-rent housing was old and unclean, and had several layers of quilts.

He was drowsy, and flipped through the magazines left by the previous tenant to help him fall asleep.

This magazine is a popular science magazine, and the popular science is the habits of the mermaid race in this world.

They can transform into human forms that retain some of the characteristics of mermaids. Most of them are handsome in appearance and tall in stature.

Their mermaid form is fierce and powerful, with sharp claws that can tear apart sharks with bare hands, scales comparable to steel plates, sharp canine teeth, and fish tails that are 200-300cm long.

The biggest difference between the mermaid race and other races lies in the way of reproduction.

Among them, the male mermaid's reproductive method is called sea crossing.

They do not need to enter, as long as they release the body plasma containing the male germ cells in the sea water.

The germ cells are highly active and will automatically find a suitable mother and implant in the mother.

The germ cells in the mother's body only need two to three days to grow into small fish eggs, which are produced by the mother's body, and the time from implantation to birth is very fast.

Seeing this, Shen Wanyao fell silent.

That's weird, take another look.

The system murmured: [Hey, the way mermaids create life is too good. 】

Shen Wanyao: "Why...?"

System: [As long as they release the reproductive cells in the sea water, the reproductive cells will swim and swim, find the mother they like, and flow in like water, without anyone noticing, even the mother does not know that she is conceived. 】

[If there are mermaids, they will definitely secretly release their germ cells to the person they like. Then just wait for two days, and you can see the person you like laying your own little fish eggs. 】

Shen Wanyao pursed her lips and muttered: "It's really good."

System: [Compared to the poops in the mermaid clan, you are nothing, so try to make yourself more poopy. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Shen Wanyao turned to the next page and found that although mermaids have a unique breeding method, the birth rate of cubs is zero.

The reason is complicated, it may be that the mermaid's estrus is difficult to be induced, and it may be that the reproductive cells cannot find a suitable mother for implantation...

The entire mermaid clan has had no cubs for dozens of generations, all supported by the long lifespan of the mermaids.

In order to keep the mermaids from becoming extinct, not long ago, the mermaids established a mermaid breeding center in the capital to study how the mermaids can have offspring.

Shen Wanyao vaguely remembered that in the last world, there seemed to be a person who was infertile.

This time it is a group of non-human infertility.

He was so sleepy that he stopped reading the magazine and threw it aside.

Before going to sleep, the system suddenly asked: [Little host, aren't you curious about the name of the protagonist Shou? 】

Shen Wanyao was stunned, a little embarrassed.

After all, he is the cannon fodder for the protagonist, and he has done shameful things to the protagonist.

In the end, he didn't even know the other person's name.

Shen Wanyao: "What's your name?"

System: [Bo Wenzhu. 】

The system is well aware of the host's confused character: [If you can't remember his name, just remember the word "candle" in the name. Legend has it that mermaid oil can make candles that never go out. When you see "candles", you will think of mermaid protagonist Shou. 】

[In case you pretend to covet someone, but in the end you can't even remember his name, and you don't have any feelings for him if you are exposed. 】

Shen Wanyao responded obediently: "I see."

He turned over and buried his head in the pillow: "Don't disturb me, I want to sleep."

***

Shen Wanyao slept until eleven o'clock, the cheap and thin curtains couldn't cover the sun at all, and the bright sunlight poured directly into the room.

Shen Wanyao opened her misty eyes and subconsciously found the mobile phone by the bedside.

He found out that someone had added him as a mobile phone chat friend.

The remark is "Thin Wenzhu."

Shen Wanyao woke up, rubbing her eyes, the protagonist suffers? !

Hmm... As a coveted protagonist, he didn't want to ask for the other party's contact information, but the protagonist added it first.

After Shen Wanyao passed the friend application, the other party sent a message.

When he saw this message, he froze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
177K 352 19
Just a horny girl
155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
333K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...